Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 246039 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2018, 05:29:51 PM »
     There's some kind of defamation campaign going on against me on the Education Forum where noodnicks like Vanessa Lonney are allowed to come in and accuse me of intolerable behavior and deserving to be universally banned from all assassination forums...I've never debated Lonney directly but I'm sure Duncan would welcome her to come over here to debate any evidence she has directly...Lonney claimed I had been discredited and was therefore old news not deserving reinstatement on the Education Forum...Funny, I don't seem to remember that discrediting, nor do I remember Lonney ever taking me on directly where she might actually have to prove that discrediting...Especially on the Education Forum where moderators like Mark Knight require strict evidence...That behavior stuff is a lie...My posts on the Education Forum are still there for anyone to see...I was quite civil and was asking people to please address the evidence...It was actually the favored Prayer Man posters who were violating the rules and attacking me...When Gordon banned me I asked him why and he responded he didn't have to answer...The Murphy posters had been PM-ing Gordon telling him I was a troll and should not be allowed to post on the Education Forum...My points of evidence still remain unanswered by the way...Sure, my banning has nothing to do with my being lethal to the favored Murphy theory or my evidence...Yep...Bad behavior - that's what it was...

When Duncan posted a clear image of Sarah Stanton in the form of the Davidson enhancement Gordon ignored this clear proof and banned Duncan from posting...Gordon justified it by saying Duncan was only trying to provoke Kamp and was ignoring his good research...Never mind that Duncan's Davidson proof just refuted all of that research Gordon was protecting...When Gilbride sided with me he was also banned...

Vanessa, I'm here any time you want to put some credibility behind that accusation of my being discredited and actually take me on without calling for cowardly censorship and banning...

Now moderator Mark Knight is enforcing the gang attack on Graves...Knight is claiming Graves has shown nothing new...However Knight is ignoring Grave's (my) entire case of evidence that shows how Calvery's being located in Darnell proves that Frazier is talking to Prayer Man at the exact time he said he was talking to Sarah...Knight ignores how we have proven a very tight time window where Frazier only has a very limited time to react to the word of a president being shot...Snake Oil salesman Andrej Stancak wants you to disconnect your common sense and believe Frazier waited a long period to turn around 180 degrees and ask someone behind him what Calvery had said instead of instantly reacting like a person who was witnessing a presidential assassination would do...Knight uses the "speculation" card to avoid the objective moderator duty of giving fair hearing to what is sound evidence based on factual testimony...Factual testimony that just so happens to dovetail perfectly with what we are seeing in Couch/Darnell...Knight ignores that the very new evidence of proving Calvery had just completed her run to the steps does incur new conclusions that must be given fair hearing on any credible JFK assassination website...It shows that Calvery had just completed her shouting the president had been shot so any reasonable analyst would conclude that Frazier had heard her and therefore reacted by the time of the Darnell image...During a presidential assassination that reaction would not be slow or delayed so we can assume Frazier is talking to the person he called "Sarah" by what all the evidence is showing...I'm afraid the Education Forum moderators are acting according to their own personal prejudices rather than responding to what the best new evidence shows...And that's a shame for any forum that claims to fairly be analyzing Kennedy assassination evidence...The evidence is not "loose" as Stancak falsely claims...The evidence scenario we have shown is actually very tight and none of its doubters have answered its proven particulars...

Debra Conway today on her Facebook page:

" It is unfortunate for serious researchers to be closed out of a public discussion. As far as I know, there is no final consensus among the research community on LHO standing at the front door of a building at the time of the JFK shooting.

While I admit there are "dead issues" for me (Zapruder film alteration, certain JFK body alteration theories, etc.), it has not been proven that it is LHO at the door, rather it is easily assessable through the evidence available that it is Sarah Stanton. Fuzzy pictures do not equal truth.

Brian, all you can do is make your work available to the public, using social media or on a website, blog, etc. that can be found with a simple Google search. Let's talk about linking to your research from the Lancer site. "

Who, on the Education Forum, is going to have the nerve to tell King Gordon he is naked as a jay bird and only proving our point in spades...

« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 07:56:49 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2018, 05:29:51 PM »

Online John Mytton

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2018, 07:26:23 AM »
 I see that there is still some debate about Prayer Person's position on the top step but unfortunately the pseudo scientific methodology in trying to retrieve three dimensional information from a two dimensional image is mostly misguided.
 In the following Gif we can see the scenery moving as the camera pans, the mountains in the background are slowing scrolling whereas the trees in the immediate foreground are moving much more quickly therefore when comparing two consecutive frames we can calculate the distances by the amount of separation between objects, the mountains will have a little separation and the objects closer to the camera will have more and more as the distance to camera decreases.

The same principle can be applied to the following consecutive frames which demonstrate a similar horizontal separation and by centering on the most distant object which is the leftmost frame of the door we can immediately see that the amount of separation on Prayer Person directly in front is virtually zero indicating that PP is in the corner and on the other hand look at Frazier and we can see that there is much more separation between Frazier's head and the rear door frame meaning that Frazier is closer to the front of the top step, this observation is corroborated by Frazier's rear reflection.  Of course if anyone makes any dramatic movements in that fraction of a second between frames then this analysis can be a little off but by comparing all the available frames I see no discernable movement by PP or BWF.

If you have a pair of red/cyan 3D glasses you will instantly see the depth within the image.

Btw this technique is nothing new and is validated by Nasa which uses the same stereoscopic imagery to calculate distances.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 08:47:47 PM by John Mytton »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2018, 05:23:12 PM »

The Education Forum lies about its reasons for moderation and doesn't aspire to the true evidence like its power-abusing moderators claim...There's a clear bias on that board towards the Prayer Man theory posters and persons posting refuting evidence are denied the right to post their evidence in a fair manner...Moderator Knight did not objectively weigh the evidence and made false claims in order to deny it...Gordon is aware of this and he is also aware of his persecuting persons who stand up to their bully moderation because he says if you don't like it you can post somewhere else...The moderation on the Education Forum is not objective and does not moderate in a neutral manner like a credible academic forum requires...In a case where Thomas Graves had shown good evidence that Prayer Man turned towards Frazier in between the Wiegman and Darnell films moderator Knight came in and claimed Graves had not shown proof that Prayer Man turned to Frazier in order to talk to him...Meanwhile Stancak had shown a computer graphic of Prayer Man and Frazier that did not turn them toward each other enough and therefore did not accurately portray their positions...No moderator or Education Forum member noticed this serious misrepresentation by Stancak that was deliberately designed to mislead people on what Prayer Man and Frazier were doing...Instead of honestly recognizing the context of my getting Debra Conway to agree with us that Prayer Man is Stanton moderator Kathy Beckett went out of her way to defend Kamp...When I confronted Beckett on this on Conway's Facebook page she blocked my account and removed my Education Forum membership...Those EF moderators do not tolerate criticism even if correct...Knight lied and said nothing new had been shown and no progress was being made on understanding the assassination from our input and that it was just an attempt to get attention...That isn't at all true and if Mr Knight had more honest ability he would recognize that what Graves was trying to show him was actually the most important new evidence that advanced the case more than anyone has so far...Mr Knight violated his trust and responsibility as moderator in the worst way he could and he made veiled threats while doing it...He seems to be ignorant of the fact that proving Gloria Calvery is at the steps in Couch/Darnell means that she had just shouted the president has been shot on the way to that point...That means by all deductive reasoning Buell Frazier has already heard Calvery shouting and is in the process of asking "Sarah" what Calvery had said...It is criminal for Mr Knight to impose himself in an intimidating way to this evidence and ignore it like he did, reducing it to "you haven't proven Prayer Man and Frazier are talking"...Mr Knight gave no consideration to the fact that Graves had just laid out the most plausible accurate scenario that was backed by testimony and visual evidence...It isn't true that we haven't proven Prayer Man and Frazier are talking to each other when all the evidence strongly suggests they were...Evidence Knight ignored...If Knight had more forensic ability he would realize that Prayer Man and Frazier never change positions in Couch/Darnell...The reason for that is because they are focused on each other while talking...There's a desperate effort on the Education Forum to rescue the now-debunked Prayer Man theory...Gordon once again comes in and threatens people for posting correct evidence telling them it is tough and if they don't like it they can leave...He lies and complains that the presentation of that correct evidence is intolerable "infighting" that he will once again solve with bully censorship under the guise of needed site moderation...It is amazing the number of smart members who see this but choose to remain silent while talented innocent researchers are persecuted and the community is deliberately misled by this bully...How dishonest can they be?...What is obviously happening here is Graves was getting close to overturning the dishonestly-protected rotten Kamp evidence and Gordon once again stepped in with bully threats to stop it...That's not credible and the JFK research community has once again been dishonestly led away from brilliant good evidence to ridiculous concocted malarkey by bullies posing as moderators...When is the community going to stop attacking its best minds and start standing up to these crooks?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 06:11:05 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2018, 05:23:12 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2018, 06:03:51 PM »
I see that there is still some debate about Prayer Person's position on the top step but unfortunately the pseudo scientific methodology in trying to retrieve three dimensional information from a two dimensional image is mostly misguided.

That's simply wrong Mr Mytton...If you had a better understanding of what was being posted here I actually offered the best science that you haven't come close to answering...If you read this thread more carefully we have shown the sun/shadow plane in the portal in the Wiegman and Darnell films exists out by the front of the landing...Gary Murr found an FBI diagram where they measured the portal dimensions and found the landing to be 3 foot 9 inches wide...We have proven that Prayer Man's glowing hand in the Weigman film is caused by Sarah Stanton pushing her arms forward while attempting to look in her purse...When she did that she moved her right hand toward the sun plane and caused it to glow...Drew Phipps used a light measuring app to give a value to the glow on Prayer Man's hand and found it to be 80% of other skin directly lit by sun in Wiegman...That means Stanton's hand is very close to but not past the sun plane...The only place that could happen in the portal would be up at the front of the landing...You seem oblivious to my height analysis that used the aluminum window frame and the 22 degree angle of Darnell to calculate a geometric triangulation that proved Prayer Man could not be back in the corner...If you had more photogrammetric skill you would realize the visible space between Prayer Man's shoulder and the west wall means she is forward from the corner...If Prayer Man were back in the corner her shoulder would be forced against the wall by the scientific restrictions involved...And she would be feet from the sun plane making it impossible for it to be illuminating her hand...I'm sorry but it is you who offers the pseudo-science here and it is ignorant to ignore the fact our triangulation geometry derived from a 2 dimensional image does create valid 3 dimensional conclusions...Conclusions you haven't validly dismissed or validly answered...

That said, these correct positions prove that an arcking transit line drawn by protractor through Prayer Man and Frazier from Darnell's camera will show they are only roughly a foot apart in depth separation..Drew Phipps used trigonometry calculations to show that at 75 feet a 1 foot depth separation of the objects in question would only produce something like 1/10th of an inch in perspective differential and therefore not affect a direct height comparison involving a difference of 7 inches...In other words, counter to the Prayer Man nuts' claim, Frazier and Prayer Man can be directly compared in height in Darnell...

Even Stancak recognized how the sun glow on Prayer Man's hand placed her at the front of the landing...Only he knew that Prayer Man's height disqualified her from being Oswald so he tried to force Prayer Man's foot to the step in both Wiegman and Darnell...I disproved this further back in the thread by showing how Stancak had to alter the length of Prayer Man's leg to grotesque proportions to make it work...But Barry Pollard's GIF of all Prayer Man images also disproved Stancak by showing how Prayer Man's movement precluded any foot being on the step...

Please don't challenge our science Mr Mytton...It is quite valid and quite conclusive...   

Offline John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2018, 08:40:45 PM »
Why are the moderation policies of some other site any of our concern?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2018, 08:40:45 PM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2018, 09:57:58 PM »

That's simply wrong Mr Mytton...If you had a better understanding of what was being posted here I actually offered the best science that you haven't come close to answering...If you read this thread more carefully we have shown the sun/shadow plane in the portal in the Wiegman and Darnell films exists out by the front of the landing...Gary Murr found an FBI diagram where they measured the portal dimensions and found the landing to be 3 foot 9 inches wide...We have proven that Prayer Man's glowing hand in the Weigman film is caused by Sarah Stanton pushing her arms forward while attempting to look in her purse...When she did that she moved her right hand toward the sun plane and caused it to glow...Drew Phipps used a light measuring app to give a value to the glow on Prayer Man's hand and found it to be 80% of other skin directly lit by sun in Wiegman...That means Stanton's hand is very close to but not past the sun plane...The only place that could happen in the portal would be up at the front of the landing...You seem oblivious to my height analysis that used the aluminum window frame and the 22 degree angle of Darnell to calculate a geometric triangulation that proved Prayer Man could not be back in the corner...If you had more photogrammetric skill you would realize the visible space between Prayer Man's shoulder and the west wall means she is forward from the corner...If Prayer Man were back in the corner her shoulder would be forced against the wall by the scientific restrictions involved...And she would be feet from the sun plane making it impossible for it to be illuminating her hand...I'm sorry but it is you who offers the pseudo-science here and it is ignorant to ignore the fact our triangulation geometry derived from a 2 dimensional image does create valid 3 dimensional conclusions...Conclusions you haven't validly dismissed or validly answered...

That said, these correct positions prove that an arcking transit line drawn by protractor through Prayer Man and Frazier from Darnell's camera will show they are only roughly a foot apart in depth separation..Drew Phipps used trigonometry calculations to show that at 75 feet a 1 foot depth separation of the objects in question would only produce something like 1/10th of an inch in perspective differential and therefore not affect a direct height comparison involving a difference of 7 inches...In other words, counter to the Prayer Man nuts' claim, Frazier and Prayer Man can be directly compared in height in Darnell...

Even Stancak recognized how the sun glow on Prayer Man's hand placed her at the front of the landing...Only he knew that Prayer Man's height disqualified her from being Oswald so he tried to force Prayer Man's foot to the step in both Wiegman and Darnell...I disproved this further back in the thread by showing how Stancak had to alter the length of Prayer Man's leg to grotesque proportions to make it work...But Barry Pollard's GIF of all Prayer Man images also disproved Stancak by showing how Prayer Man's movement precluded any foot being on the step...

Please don't challenge our science Mr Mytton...It is quite valid and quite conclusive...

That's simply wrong Mr Mytton...

My methodology is endorsed by NASA whereas your observations are your own.

If you had a better understanding of what was being posted here I actually offered the best science that you haven't come close to answering...

There you go again, if people don't understand your explanations then who validates your ideas?

If you read this thread more carefully we have shown

"we"???

Gary Murr found an FBI diagram where they measured the portal dimensions and found the landing to be 3 foot 9 inches wide...

We have proven that Prayer Man's glowing hand in the Weigman film is caused by Sarah Stanton pushing her arms forward while attempting to look in her purse...

Proven? How?

When she did that she moved her right hand toward the sun plane and caused it to glow...Drew Phipps used a light measuring app to give a value to the glow on Prayer Man's hand and found it to be 80% of other skin directly lit by sun in Wiegman...That means Stanton's hand is very close to but not past the sun plane...

"other skin" LOL!

You seem oblivious to my height analysis that used the aluminum window frame and the 22 degree angle of Darnell to calculate a geometric triangulation that proved Prayer Man could not be back in the corner...

So you determined three dimensional positions from a two dimensional image by triangulation, geez I'd like to see that!

If you had more photogrammetric skill you would realize the visible space between Prayer Man's shoulder and the west wall means she is forward from the corner...

How does your layman observation represent "photogrammetry"? And in your estimation what is the distance between PP's shoulder and the wall?

If Prayer Man were back in the corner her shoulder would be forced against the wall by the scientific restrictions involved...

Now you're just rambling, "scientific restrictions"!?

And she would be feet from the sun plane making it impossible for it to be illuminating her hand...

Why do you think that the ambient light only highlighted PP's hand, what happened to the light falling on PP's wrist and forearm?

I'm sorry but it is you who offers the pseudo-science here and it is ignorant to ignore the fact our triangulation geometry derived from a 2 dimensional image does create valid 3 dimensional conclusions...

Present your diagrams and analysis and then I'll show you why you're wrong.

Conclusions you haven't validly dismissed or validly answered...

When you present your evidence and conclusions then we'll talk.

WTF! "an arcking transit line drawn by protractor"?
Btw, none of the above determines the depth of either PP or Frazier so try again!

Even Stancak recognized how the sun glow on Prayer Man's hand placed her at the front of the landing...

So now you are using Stancak to support your ideas? Anyway didn't Stancak say that PP's hand broke the sun plane which isn't exactly your theory?

Only he knew that Prayer Man's height disqualified her from being Oswald so he tried to force Prayer Man's foot to the step in both Wiegman and Darnell...I disproved this further back in the thread by showing how Stancak had to alter the length of Prayer Man's leg to grotesque proportions to make it work...

What did you disprove? It's physically possible to stand on two steps simultaneously.

But Barry Pollard's GIF of all Prayer Man images also disproved Stancak by showing how Prayer Man's movement precluded any foot being on the step...

Who's Barry Pollard when he's at home and where are these GIFs?

ZZZzzzzzz......

JohnM

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 10:04:05 PM by John Mytton »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2018, 12:43:32 AM »
     How have I proven that the glowing hand is caused by Sarah Stanton pushing her right hand forward in to the sun plane? Kind of a dumb question...If you read the thread I have shown the sun plane as evidenced by its location on Lovelady in Wiegman...If you have a working understanding of the portal features you can interpret where the shadow/sun plane is according to where the shadow of the west wall falls on Lovelady...Pollard tried to defeat this but gave up when he realized he couldn't deny it...Once you establish where that sun plane is according to Lovelady in Wiegman you can determine where Prayer Man would have to be located with her hand slightly extended forward in order to glance that light source and make her hand glow in it...I said this 4 years ago when I first discovered it and I was attacked and ridiculed by the ROKC nuts...It is as true now as it was then and even Stancak acknowledged its legitimacy...Why, what did you offer to show otherwise besides questions that expose your ignorance and basic lack of understanding of the science being shown here? Look at Stanton...She has her right hand thrust forward while holding her purse up in order to look in to it...According to the portal dimensions that you are obviously completely oblivious to that glancing of the sun plane could not occur further back in the portal corner...Your questions show you are clueless to what is being discussed here...

Again, your ignorance is once again trumpeted by yourself when you fail to realize that the hand glowing in sun can only occur in one spot...When you align Prayer Man's head with the aluminum frame and input the 22 degree angle to the west wall Darnell is at, in combination with Prayer Man's location in relation to the sun plane, it creates a 3 dimensional geometric triangulation based on the data contained in the 2 dimensional image...You might think you are being clever with that 2D business but your are obviously totally ignorant over how what I just posted proves you can establish 3 dimensional data from a 2 dimensional photo... The embarrassing truth Mr Mytton is you were just shown how that was done and it was obviously over your head...You probably still don't understand it...

I would estimate Prayer Man's shoulder is about a foot from the wall...Expert analysis would tell us...However if you had the skill you pretend to have you would already know that could be directly determined by the triangulation I just posted and calculation of Stanton's shoulder width in relation to her position in that triangulation...We know exactly where Stanton is and Stancak isn't far off...Only both feet are on the landing...But you haven't answered the point...She can't be in the corner because her shoulder would be pressed against the wall...I have explained this numerous times before over the years...

Dumb question Mytton...Only Sarah's hand is lit because it was stuck forward enough while looking in to the purse to glance the sun plane...This really isn't for the unskilled...However if you look at all frames, the elbow area of her forearm is also illuminated in another frame...The reason the mid forearm isn't illuminated in that frame is because the purse is blocking it...

You show sheer ignorance of what is being discussed here by mocking the arcking radius drawn by protractor from Darnell's lens...It is a fairly basic geometric measurement that places the needle of the protractor at the point of Darnell's lens and runs the pencil end in a arc through Frazier and Prayer Man...This measurement would show Prayer Man is only at about a foot difference in depth from Frazier and is therefore easily directly comparable in height to Prayer Man... You're making a fool of yourself if you don't understand this basic mathematical function...

Your answers show you don't understand what is being said here...If you turn Prayer Man from Wiegman, where Prayer Man's shoulders are squared to the landing, to Darnell, where Prayer Man is facing Frazier, while keeping his right foot on the step, it doesn't work...Go try it yourself on some steps but remember to be fiddling with a purse in your raised hands while doing it...The person would step back up to the landing instead of maintaining that uncomfortable awkward position...No one would stand with their foot on the step with their shoulders squared to the landing..The reason Stancak did not make a graphic for Prayer Man with his shoulders squared to the landing is because he knew it didn't work...

One look at the Pollard GIF would instantly show the above and prove Prayer Man had both feet on the landing...Once you prove that then Prayer Man is 7 inches shorter than Frazier and cannot possibly be Oswald...

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:03:42 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2018, 12:43:32 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2018, 01:22:02 AM »
     How have I proven that the glowing hand is caused by Sarah Stanton pushing her right hand forward in to the sun plane? Kind of a dumb question...If you read the thread I have shown the sun plane as evidenced by its location on Lovelady in Wiegman...If you have a working understanding of the portal features you can interpret where the shadow/sun plane is according to where the shadow of the west wall falls on Lovelady...Pollard tried to defeat this but gave up when he realized he couldn't deny it...Once you establish where that sun plane is according to Lovelady in Wiegman you can determine where Prayer Man would have to be located with her hand slightly extended forward in order to glance that light source and make her hand glow in it...I said this 4 years ago when I first discovered it and I was attacked and ridiculed by the ROKC nuts...It is as true now as it was then and even Stancak acknowledged its legitimacy...Why, what did you offer to show otherwise besides questions that expose your ignorance and basic lack of understanding of the science being shown here? Look at Stanton...She has her right hand thrust forward while holding her purse up in order to look in to it...According to the portal dimensions that you are obviously completely oblivious to that glancing of the sun plane could not occur further back in the portal corner...Your questions show you are clueless to what is being discussed here...

Again, your ignorance is once again trumpeted by yourself when you fail to realize that the hand glowing in sun can only occur in one spot...When you align Prayer Man's head with the aluminum frame and input the 22 degree angle to the west wall Darnell is at, in combination with Prayer Man's location in relation to the sun plane, it creates a 3 dimensional geometric triangulation based on the data contained in the 2 dimensional image...You might think you are being clever with that 2D business but your are obviously totally ignorant over how what I just posted proves you can establish 3 dimensional data from a 2 dimensional photo... The embarrassing truth Mr Mytton is you were just shown how that was done and it was obviously over your head...You probably still don't understand it...

I would estimate Prayer Man's shoulder is about a foot from the wall...Expert analysis would tell us...However if you had the skill you pretend to have you would already know that could be directly determined by the triangulation I just posted and calculation of Stanton's shoulder width in relation to her position in that triangulation...We know exactly where Stanton is and Stancak isn't far off...Only both feet are on the landing...But you haven't answered the point...She can't be in the corner because her shoulder would be pressed against the wall...I have explained this numerous times before over the years...

Dumb question Mytton...Only Sarah's hand is lit because it was stuck forward enough while looking in to the purse to glance the sun plane...This really isn't for the unskilled...However if you look at all frames, the elbow area of her forearm is also illuminated in another frame...The reason the mid forearm isn't illuminated in that frame is because the purse is blocking it...

You show sheer ignorance of what is being discussed here by mocking the arcking radius drawn by protractor from Darnell's lens...It is a fairly basic geometric measurement that places the needle of the protractor at the point of Darnell's lens and runs the pencil end in a arc through Frazier and Prayer Man...This measurement would show Prayer Man is only at about a foot difference in depth from Frazier and is therefore easily directly comparable in height to Prayer Man... You're making a fool of yourself if you don't understand this basic mathematical function...

Your answers show you don't understand what is being said here...If you turn Prayer Man from Wiegman, where Prayer Man's shoulders are squared to the landing, to Darnell, where Prayer Man is facing Frazier, while keeping his right foot on the step, it doesn't work...Go try it yourself on some steps but remember to be fiddling with a purse in your raised hands while doing it...The person would step back up to the landing instead of maintaining that uncomfortable awkward position...No one would stand with their foot on the step with their shoulders squared to the landing..The reason Stancak did not make a graphic for Prayer Man with his shoulders squared to the landing is because he knew it didn't work...

One look at the Pollard GIF would instantly show the above and prove Prayer Man had both feet on the landing...Once you prove that then Prayer Man is 7 inches shorter than Frazier and cannot possibly be Oswald...

Yawn! How predictable. another wall of indecipherable text which amounts to complete gobbledegook, since this problem is visual how about you present diagrams to illustrate your ideas because anyone can make outrageous illogical claims but proving it in a way that can be understood is the key to your success and so far you don't know Martha from Arthur.
Besides, my NASA Level Mathematical Analysis(NLMA) of consecutive stereoscopic images shows precisely where PP was located whereas your vague guesses can only lead to heavy approximation.

JohnM 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:28:07 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2018, 01:22:02 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2018, 05:35:08 AM »

Translation:   "I can't understand what you are saying because it is over my head"...

Unskilled persons shouldn't attempt this...My height analysis and triangulation are sound and you couldn't give any credible answer to it - thanks...

The sun angle on Lovelady in Wiegman is in post #32...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 05:37:26 AM by Brian Doyle »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2018, 07:26:14 AM »
  Translation:   "I can't understand what you are saying because it is over my head"...

Unskilled persons shouldn't attempt this...My height analysis and triangulation are sound and you couldn't give any credible answer to it - thanks...

I'm sorry Sonny Jim but I have successfully posted hundreds of images/videos analysing virtually every controversial image/film/video of this case and have several photobucket libraries to prove it, whereas you have suddenly burst on the scene and without any experience have thrust your embarrassing guesses down our throats.
My proven methodology is the very essence of photogrammetry and on the other hand in your latest wall of words your usage of phrases like "you can interpret where the..." and "I would estimate" ironically subconsciously betrays you. You're in over your head Doyle and watching you drown instead of embracing my lifeline of NASA level analysis saddens me.

You're only using the word "triangulation" since you learnt it from me. Let's get real. if your "triangulation" is sound then present your diagrams to prove it because saying that X was close to Y and the sun was close in position Z etc etc is a lot of codswallop which proves nothing. Imagine you're in court and you're trying to convince a jury, now be honest do you think that your long pointless monologues would convince anyone but on the other hand my irrefutable depth mapped stereoscopic images would make your self serving interpretations and estimates a laughing stock and that's a fact Jack!

And again you are favorably guessing where people were standing to fuel your illiterate nonsense.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2018, 07:26:14 AM »

Mobile View