Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 255428 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2018, 04:54:09 PM »
Brian, how can PM's hand be in direct sunlight if Lovelady and that reporter are partially shaded?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2018, 04:54:09 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2018, 04:57:19 PM »
Barry:   The shadow line on Lovelady is accurate...No credible argument has been made to show why the shadow that visibly shades Lovelady's right side isn't a real indication of the shadow line in the portal...James Gordon tells Andrej to take his time while he bans me for no reason...Stancak comes back over a year later and shoots himself in the foot with major components of the graphic being way off inaccuracy...What does that tell you, by objective definitions, about the credibility and competency of JFK research websites and their oversight? If those sites are full of people who are honestly tolerant and accept mistakes and don't like to be "insulted" then why don't they go out and look at my correct information here and respond to it like credible objective researchers would do if they were sincerely looking for the truth? Why is provably wrong information protected on those websites?

Stancak has also misdrawn the positions of Frazier and Prayer Person in his overhead graphic...He has them staring in to space, but the real Darnell image shows them looking directly at each other...Prayer Person is not nearly turned enough towards Frazier in Stancak's cartoon like he really is in Darnell...Stancak did this on purpose in order to get around the fact Frazier was looking at and talking to "Sarah" as he said in his 6th Floor Museum interview...James Gordon is a liar...When he banned me in 2016 all I was doing was arguing my evidence...He saw I was getting the upper hand on his favorite Prayer Person posters so he banned me...When I asked in PM's why I was banned he said he did not have to explain and any further inquiry might result in my permanent banning...He then banned me anyway...That "indisciplined" and "insulting" is BS he made up after the fact...Meanwhile he ignores that he banned the person who proved the truth against a 95% majority...He also ignores the fact Debra Conway revoked her Lancer award to Kamp because of the evidence I sent her calling it "a mistake"...

It is time to get rid of the real problem here...Time to boot Gordon and L Johnson as the frauds and incompetents they are who favor cranks at the expense of credible assassination research...DiEugenio needs to be put on some kind of probation...If he ignores good evidence he has to be punished for it...Ganging up with cronies is not going to get him around that...

DiEugenio on the Education Forum last night:     "Prayer Man is definitely not Sarah Stanton"...

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2018, 09:34:09 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Brian, how can PM's hand be in direct sunlight if Lovelady and that reporter are partially shaded?
It's not...Drew Phipps applied a light sensing app to the Wiegman and Darnell images and found light percentages on the glowing parts of Prayer Person of around 60% to 80% of direct sunlight...Phipps quit DPF out of disgust with the moderation...He told me himself in a phone call...

That means Prayer Person has the light reflective face of her hand close enough to the sun/shade border that it illuminates but not to the degree of a directly lit hand...This might be the matter of a few inches but it tells you precisely where Stanton is...To Stancak's credit he is the only one of the Murphy theorists to correctly enter my height analysis particulars in his evidence...Only he got some things seriously wrong like the shadow plane and Prayer Person's foot being on the step...

In my review lately I found an interesting thing...In Wiegman you can see Prayer Person's forearm area near the elbow illuminated as well as her hand...The mid part of the forearm is not illuminated because Stanton's purse is jutting in to it...When I posted this I got ridiculed by the Murphy crazies but the truth is it is exactly accurate and will be confirmed by experts...You can also see the purse in the Davidson image Duncan posted in reply #5 on page 1... 

In any case there can be no doubt the shadow is seen on Lovelady's right 1/3rd...If you have a grasp of the sun plane Prayer Person is sticking her arms forward with her purse in her hands and is therefore coming close to the sun/shade border...That border itself transects Lovelady's right side...Does Prayer Person's lit hand make the clearly-seen shadow on Lovelady go away? A good detective always follows the evidence and not the excuses...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 06:13:11 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2018, 09:34:09 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2018, 09:32:39 PM »
  There's a silly discussion going on right now on the EF about why Oswald would be allowed to go stand out on the steps if he was being framed as the Lone Nut shooter...The Murphy zealots are saying it didn't matter if Oswald was seen in films because a greater conspiracy was being hatched where the Russians and Cubans were being implicated and therefore Oswald could still be a part of it and still be filmed outside on the steps...What BS!

These Murphy zealots forget that Oswald maintained cover at the police station and therefore showed signs of obeying orders to the bitter end...The same orders that placed him in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room and out of the way during the shots...In that silly discussion the Murphy-ites forget to mention Carolyn Arnold's witnessing of Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room at 12:25...Oswald was so obedient to orders that he stayed on the lunch room side of the vestibule window when he heard Truly shouting for the elevator and got up to see what was going on...

Larsen forgets that there's lots of evidence out there to show Oswald was being framed as the shooter on the 6th floor...There's Oswald doubles asking if Kennedy could be shot from a high building...There's a paper sack in the mail...There's Oswald being framed as a dangerous shooter in the Walker case...There's CIA Ruth Paine getting him a job at the Depository...There's evidence that the Carcano was manipulated from the warehouse order long before the assassination...

Sandy says Johnson changed the Russia and Cuba plan after the assassination to the Lone Nut plan...But that isn't true if Oswald was supposed to be killed...That was long before Johnson had any control over the plot...So that means during the time of Oswald allegedly being on the steps the Lone Gunman plan was already on and therefore it was imperative that Oswald would not be seen anywhere that would exonerate him...Larsen's being silly...The conspiracy shows intense planning long before the assassination and control by Intel powers that would not do something as stupid as allow the patsy to blow the plot by wandering outside on the the front steps...The people who blow off all the evidence to show why this is true are the same types who would ignore the clear face of Sarah Stanton shown in the Davidson enhancement and still hope their wishful equivocations would work...

Where do you get these people? The evidence shows Oswald was being set-up as a shooter in multiple witnessings...A shooter can't be seen on the front steps and such a complex plot would not allow him to be...Oswald was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room where Carolyn Arnold and Baker & Truly saw him...

If Oswald was filmed outside would the plotters have allowed Baker & Truly to fabricate a false story about the 2nd Floor Lunch Room and then get caught?

The Murphy crazies are saying Oswald had every chance in the world to say at the Press Conference I was outside on the front steps during the shots but didn't...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 04:57:31 AM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2018, 04:57:18 PM »
The reason Andeaj is ignoring the shadow on Lovelady must be because he doesn't trust it. It doesn't seem to gel with what Ray was referring you to and other images of the steps that show the shadow line after the assassination, so hasn't he explained why he dismissed it? Has anyone?

As for the odd PM stance in his mock up, it's clearly not right but that doesn't mean a man cannot put his foot on the step in a more natural and comfortable fashion, that reporter had no issues doing it but you might note that his leg his rather well bent but he might be only 5'5 IDK(can't find the image where we see this but it's most likely an Allen or Murray). In Duncan's first post there's a mistake or typo, he wrote that PM's height was calculated by John Mytton to be 5'3 if "he was stood on the top step", that's incorrect, it should read 5'3 if he was on the landing, if he was on the top step he would be around 5'9. That's the problem, you can't prove he's not on the top step much like you cannot prove it's a woman.

I don't see why(playing DA) why he can't be facing the street in Wiegman and on the top step and then as someone approaches the bottom of the steps to come inside, he can't turn sideways to give them room and in doing so put one foot on the landing. My only question is, does that mean he's on the same step as Lovelady at one point and doesn't that create a problem visually? Did we conclude previously Brian, that BL moves up to the top step in Wiegman or not? IDR.

The "evidence" suggesting he is female is as nothing compared to those dozen or so frames of Darnell when seen in motion that tell me it's a man. Sorry and I've gone over this before but the so called enhancements have shown me nothing new, that is, nothing trustworthy, the only thing I'm actully quite sure of is that it's a male. That's because of the superior evidence of Darnell in motion and "stabilized", there's no question in my mind and I'll not refer to it again, the handbag, the buttons, the fingers you mentioned and that monster of a face with the massive forehead, they're simply not credible.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2018, 04:57:18 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2018, 06:23:07 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am also dismayed that you refer to Ray as a credible source...In my opinion Ray has ignored enough proven evidence to dismiss himself from arguing amongst serious posters...

Brian,

Aren't you an Armstrongite? And you're accusing Ray of ignoring evidence?  ???

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2018, 09:41:49 PM »
Thanks for the full response Brian, haven't read it fully yet but just reacting to one quick thing, there is an image that shows that reporter with his leg bent, Murray or Allen came first to mind but it might be from another, I know it's a still, it's out there and if you haven't seen it then you might be surprised by how much he had to bend his knee but as I mentioned he could be a short man. The shape of Andreaj's awkward leg is being dictated by what he sees in Darnell, he thinks he is seeing the true shape of it there so that's what he drew in.

Also was this the gif you were after? It's one of Joseph's.

Another from him that might help picture where Lovelady moved to and if he should or shouldn't be hit by shadow.

Visually, he shouldn't be in deep shadow like that and I can't put the shadow on that reporter in the same position, I'll keep an open mind though Brain that's all I can do atm.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2018, 09:41:49 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2018, 10:06:49 PM »
Chris Davidson did indeed do an enhancement of PM's face in Weigman and yes he did say it looks like a woman but it looks nothing like what has convinced you and if I see it on my travels I'll post it, one thing I remember about it Brian, it had "eyebrows" , if you saw it yourself you may even prefer it, if I had to choose between them I know I would and I also know it would look more like Stanton than what we see in this thread.  The features highlighted by Duncan came about "by chance" but when he when out of his way to draw out a face from Wiegman for himself Davidson found something completely different and if you can find one quote from him where he said he likes the face that Duncan found I'll take it all back and never mention it again. Did you even see it? It's a completely different" face".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2018, 10:06:49 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2018, 05:46:37 AM »
Mmm hm...

The points are there and they are backed by serious fact...Let me know when you can answer them please...Otherwise I'll assume you are avoiding what you know you can't answer...

You seem to have a very loose grasp of what is being argued here...The Davidson enhancement of Wiegman is the very last image in Duncan's first post...It clearly shows the face of a woman...When I first posted it to the Education Forum every single ROKC member who commented agreed it looked like a woman...While the image is of poor resolution, on a scientific level it has more than enough valid data at its present resolution to confirm that the face is female and therefore refutes the Murphy theory...After showing this issue-ending evidence I was banned without reason by moderator Gordon...Your wording shows a complete lack of comprehension of the issue...Davidson found the woman's face by accident when he was trying to clarify Wiegman for a height analysis of Lovelady...That face is shown in Duncan's original post in this thread...

The GIF I was looking for was a stabilized collection of all the frames in both Wiegman and Darnell combined that showed all available images of PM...The reason it was important is because when you juxtaposed the movements in both Wiegman and Darnell in the same continuous GIF it made it more than clear that the pivot PM takes from facing forward in Wiegman to facing Frazier in Darnell could not have been done with a foot on the step...There are people who could produce it but like the cheaters who deleted my Wiegman GIF in this thread from Google Images they won't help you...

You can't use Altgens because it blocks the angle in question...Lovelady is leaning way forward in Altgens so it can't be used in comparison nor can it be used to dismiss the shadow on Lovelady in Wiegman...

The shadow is the west wall of the portal because there is nothing to Lovelady's right in Wiegman...I don't know how rules have anything to do with this....I'm just pointing out correct evidence...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 06:22:17 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2018, 06:21:27 PM »
     If you want to see a really good example of how crooked/incompetent moderators help someone conduct deceit go look at the current Prayer Man thread on the Education Forum...Thomas Graves called out Stancak and Stancak finally responded in the thread...Right off the bat Stancak lies and patronizes Graves by saying Prayer Man and Frazier are not facing each other...Stancak does this because he knows we have finally debunked the Prayer Man theory he proffers with our Stanton evidence...Stancak is a charlatan who, when he is shown evidence that threatens his Prayer Man theory, tweaks his graphics away from what threatens him...He did that with Prayer Man's leg that he made over 2 inches longer than Frazier's and now he is doing it again with the direction Prayer Man and Frazier are facing...All one has to do is look at Stancak's overhead graphic and the direction he has Prayer Man and Frazier facing and then look at Couch/Darnell to see the actual direction they are facing that Stancak has badly misrepresented...And no one on the Education Forum, including the moderators, notices these serious flaws in what Stancak is trying to get away with...Graves is less familiar with the material so I forgive him, however he made a serious mistake in not nailing Stancak on this when Stancak gave him the opportunity...Any look at Darnell shows Prayer Man and Frazier are about 25 degrees offset or less and Stancak has them at 90 degrees offset in his graphic...

Graves failed to point-out to Stancak that, counter to what he so dishonestly alleges, there is good evidence in Frazier's 6th Floor Museum statement to determine exactly when Frazier spoke to "Sarah"...If Stancak had paid better attention to the quote he cited he would have noticed that Frazier specifically said Shelley & Lovelady spoke to the crying woman (Calvery) "BEFORE" they left the steps...Stancak is very careful to ignore this part of the quote because it refutes what he alleges...The Couch/Darnell clip starts about 4 seconds after Shelley & Lovelady left the steps...Therefore a competent researcher would realize Calvery had just completed her run in Darnell and Frazier would be in the process of consulting "Sarah" on what she said...Frazier is very specific in the quote Stancak cites that he asked Sarah what Calvery had said...If Stancak were honest he would admit that Frazier would not have delayed asking Sarah what Calvery had said, so since Calvery has already finished her run by the time of Darnell we can assume Frazier is in the process of asking Sarah in the infamous Darnell frame...Stancak ignores human behavior and refuses to process that a person who sees a hysterical person shouting the president has been shot is not going to delay asking what she said...Anyone with any common sense would realize Stancak is aware of all this and that is why he strategically ignores this critical information and alters his graphics to accommodate it...Of course the brainless Kathy Beckett misses all this and chides Graves for not paying attention...And she's a moderator!...Typical of Stancak, while condescending to us and bombastically refusing to further respond he doesn't realize his own material refutes his claim...We do know enough, and Stancak is deliberately ignoring the evidence why...The timing is not loose at all...It is as tight as it can be...Gordon guards his favorite posters and his own ignorance with censorship but he does so at the expense of the credibility of his board and misleading of the community...

Next: Stancak simply ignores the question why he didn't reproduce the Wiegman scene in his cartoon graphics? If you read my previous posts Stancak avoided making a graphic for Wiegman because it refuted his Prayer Man garbage...He knew it disproved his thesis so he skipped it and no one on the Education Forum minded or even noticed...

Stancak doesn't come over here to debate because he knows he'll have his behind handed to him if he dares...

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 11:25:18 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2018, 06:21:27 PM »

Mobile View