Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528670 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 04:54:09 PM »
Advertisement
Brian, how can PM's hand be in direct sunlight if Lovelady and that reporter are partially shaded?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 04:54:09 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 04:57:18 PM »
The reason Andeaj is ignoring the shadow on Lovelady must be because he doesn't trust it. It doesn't seem to gel with what Ray was referring you to and other images of the steps that show the shadow line after the assassination, so hasn't he explained why he dismissed it? Has anyone?

As for the odd PM stance in his mock up, it's clearly not right but that doesn't mean a man cannot put his foot on the step in a more natural and comfortable fashion, that reporter had no issues doing it but you might note that his leg his rather well bent but he might be only 5'5 IDK(can't find the image where we see this but it's most likely an Allen or Murray). In Duncan's first post there's a mistake or typo, he wrote that PM's height was calculated by John Mytton to be 5'3 if "he was stood on the top step", that's incorrect, it should read 5'3 if he was on the landing, if he was on the top step he would be around 5'9. That's the problem, you can't prove he's not on the top step much like you cannot prove it's a woman.

I don't see why(playing DA) why he can't be facing the street in Wiegman and on the top step and then as someone approaches the bottom of the steps to come inside, he can't turn sideways to give them room and in doing so put one foot on the landing. My only question is, does that mean he's on the same step as Lovelady at one point and doesn't that create a problem visually? Did we conclude previously Brian, that BL moves up to the top step in Wiegman or not? IDR.

The "evidence" suggesting he is female is as nothing compared to those dozen or so frames of Darnell when seen in motion that tell me it's a man. Sorry and I've gone over this before but the so called enhancements have shown me nothing new, that is, nothing trustworthy, the only thing I'm actully quite sure of is that it's a male. That's because of the superior evidence of Darnell in motion and "stabilized", there's no question in my mind and I'll not refer to it again, the handbag, the buttons, the fingers you mentioned and that monster of a face with the massive forehead, they're simply not credible.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 09:41:49 PM »
Thanks for the full response Brian, haven't read it fully yet but just reacting to one quick thing, there is an image that shows that reporter with his leg bent, Murray or Allen came first to mind but it might be from another, I know it's a still, it's out there and if you haven't seen it then you might be surprised by how much he had to bend his knee but as I mentioned he could be a short man. The shape of Andreaj's awkward leg is being dictated by what he sees in Darnell, he thinks he is seeing the true shape of it there so that's what he drew in.

Also was this the gif you were after? It's one of Joseph's.

Another from him that might help picture where Lovelady moved to and if he should or shouldn't be hit by shadow.

Visually, he shouldn't be in deep shadow like that and I can't put the shadow on that reporter in the same position, I'll keep an open mind though Brain that's all I can do atm.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 09:41:49 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2018, 10:06:49 PM »
Chris Davidson did indeed do an enhancement of PM's face in Weigman and yes he did say it looks like a woman but it looks nothing like what has convinced you and if I see it on my travels I'll post it, one thing I remember about it Brian, it had "eyebrows" , if you saw it yourself you may even prefer it, if I had to choose between them I know I would and I also know it would look more like Stanton than what we see in this thread.  The features highlighted by Duncan came about "by chance" but when he when out of his way to draw out a face from Wiegman for himself Davidson found something completely different and if you can find one quote from him where he said he likes the face that Duncan found I'll take it all back and never mention it again. Did you even see it? It's a completely different" face".

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2018, 07:26:23 AM »
 I see that there is still some debate about Prayer Person's position on the top step but unfortunately the pseudo scientific methodology in trying to retrieve three dimensional information from a two dimensional image is mostly misguided.
 In the following Gif we can see the scenery moving as the camera pans, the mountains in the background are slowing scrolling whereas the trees in the immediate foreground are moving much more quickly therefore when comparing two consecutive frames we can calculate the distances by the amount of separation between objects, the mountains will have a little separation and the objects closer to the camera will have more and more as the distance to camera decreases.

The same principle can be applied to the following consecutive frames which demonstrate a similar horizontal separation and by centering on the most distant object which is the leftmost frame of the door we can immediately see that the amount of separation on Prayer Person directly in front is virtually zero indicating that PP is in the corner and on the other hand look at Frazier and we can see that there is much more separation between Frazier's head and the rear door frame meaning that Frazier is closer to the front of the top step, this observation is corroborated by Frazier's rear reflection.  Of course if anyone makes any dramatic movements in that fraction of a second between frames then this analysis can be a little off but by comparing all the available frames I see no discernable movement by PP or BWF.

If you have a pair of red/cyan 3D glasses you will instantly see the depth within the image.

Btw this technique is nothing new and is validated by Nasa which uses the same stereoscopic imagery to calculate distances.

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/details.php?id=PIA10994

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 08:47:47 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2018, 07:26:23 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2018, 08:40:45 PM »
Why are the moderation policies of some other site any of our concern?

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2018, 10:24:06 AM »
Here you are Brian. Be my guest.

Glad to help a genius.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2018, 10:24:06 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2018, 11:21:57 PM »
Ctrl + c = copy and Ctrl + v = paste so just highlight what you want with your mouse first.

That could be the true shadow line hitting BL above and there might be a sign of it on BWF's shoulder in Darnell but the earlier Wiegman frame that shows even more shadow hitting BL when he's a step lower cannot be trusted. Compare it for yourself below.

For the record this shows Lovelady stepped down(from IMHO the top step, one below Shelley) not up. If he was on the landing he may have had to lean too far forward to spot the limo.