Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Barry Pollard, Brian Doyle and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 200530 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2018, 09:48:38 AM »
The best way to describe the sun angle on Nov 22nd in Dealey Plaza are the images I showed that physically show that sun angle on the persons in question...This is the best representation of that angle and it can't be answered by ignoring it or offering inferior arguments of evidence (or trolling)...

A competent analyst who examines the Wiegman frames I presented ....(snip)

Once again wake up and smell the coffee, Brian. We are discussing the Darnell photo, NOT  any by Wiegman.

this one.
Ray is telling a non-truth here and my argument is correct by any normal standard of academic vetting of evidence and Ray's obvious dishonesty is not...

"Normal standard of academic vetting"  from a guy who can't even tell me what angle of the sun he is working to. ROTFLMAO

« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 11:06:26 AM by Ray Mitcham »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2018, 04:32:01 PM »

Ray has to run from the Wiegman evidence where a shadow is plainly visible going up Lovelady's side...Lovelady is in the middle of the portal leaning against the railing as seen in Altgens...

This is not only proof that Stancak doesn't know what he is doing and posts a shadow line that is off by over a foot but it also proves that the Murphy crazies deliberately ignore evidence and personally attack people to get around it...Having dirty moderators in your corner is vastly beneficial to Murphy trolls and persons who lie about evidence...

If you look at Stancak's overhead graphic and then look at Wiegman Prayer Man has his shoulders squared to the landing in Wiegman...Go to Stancak's overhead graphic and rotate Prayer Man's body to make his shoulders squared to the landing...If you bring the left side of Prayer Man's body forward to square his shoulders the sun will illuminate his entire left side according to Stancak's sun plane...This is further real-time evidenced by Willis-8 where the reporter  is standing near the same spot on the step and has his entire body illuminated...The right side of the reporter lines up with the left side of Prayer Man in Wiegman so both these examples prove if Prayer Man were on the step he would have at least a part of his left side in bright sun...

It pays to have Gordon openly censoring and keeping this correct evidence that Debra Conway agreed with from your board while making up phony moderation excuses for what is basically cowardly advantage-taking and a dirty playing field controlled by a power-abuser who isn't really interested in the truth he calls for...That goes for Lauren Johnson too who is just DiEugenio's piss boy...If anyone wants to file a lawsuit against Gordon and Education Forum I'd be very glad to help...The way the Murphy-ites play the game is to get dirty moderators to remove you and then use that as an excuse to ignore your entire evidence...This is how a dirty 95% majority plays the game and fails to confront a bully moderator who they know isn't fit to moderate but go along in silence and knuckle under to his intimidation using myself as an example for what happens to those who dare confront him...

What's  the matter Ray...Afraid to confront something that you know refutes you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Wiegman+Prayer+Man+JFK&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjooJ-ElaHaAhWPulMKHQGRAYsQ_AUICigB&biw=2282&bih=1176#imgrc=oCWWT_ZciFlJbM:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 04:34:30 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2018, 04:32:01 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2018, 05:14:51 PM »
Ray has to run from the Wiegman evidence where a shadow is plainly visible going up Lovelady's side...Lovelady is in the middle of the portal leaning against the railing as seen in Altgens...

Not the Weigman photo, stupid, the Darnell photo

This is not only proof that Stancak doesn't know what he is doing and posts a shadow line that is off by over a foot but it also proves that the Murphy crazies deliberately ignore evidence and personally attack people to get around it...Having dirty moderators in your corner is vastly beneficial to Murphy trolls and persons who lie about evidence...

If you say he is out by over a foot, please shows your sun angle.

If you look at Stancak's overhead graphic and then look at Wiegman Prayer Man has his shoulders squared to the landing in Wiegman...Go to Stancak's overhead graphic and rotate Prayer Man's body to make his shoulders squared to the landing...If you bring the left side of Prayer Man's body forward to square his shoulders the sun will illuminate his entire left side according to Stancak's sun plane...This is further real-time evidenced by Willis-8 where the reporter  is standing near the same spot on the step and has his entire body illuminated...The right side of the reporter lines up with the left side of Prayer Man in Wiegman so both these examples prove if Prayer Man were on the step he would have at least a part of his left side in bright sun...

It pays to have Gordon openly censoring and keeping this correct evidence that Debra Conway agreed with from your board while making up phony moderation excuses for what is basically cowardly advantage-taking and a dirty playing field controlled by a power-abuser who isn't really interested in the truth he calls for...That goes for Lauren Johnson too who is just DiEugenio's piss boy...If anyone wants to file a lawsuit against Gordon and Education Forum I'd be very glad to help...The way the Murphy-ites play the game is to get dirty moderators to remove you and then use that as an excuse to ignore your entire evidence...This is how a dirty 95% majority plays the game and fails to confront a bully moderator who they know isn't fit to moderate but go along in silence and knuckle under to his intimidation using myself as an example for what happens to those who dare confront him...
The ramblings of a madman.

What's  the matter Ray...Afraid to confront something that you know refutes you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Wiegman+Prayer+Man+JFK&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjooJ-ElaHaAhWPulMKHQGRAYsQ_AUICigB&biw=2282&bih=1176#imgrc=oCWWT_ZciFlJbM:

You really are proving that you are stupid, Brian. Why do you insist in talking about Weigman's photos,  when Stancak's presentation is about the Darnell photo?

What's the matter., Brian. Can't answer a simple question?

It's like talking to a two year old child.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 05:34:31 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Online Barry Pollard

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2018, 05:48:42 PM »
Brian, no other evidence from that time shows anyone stood close to BL's position in Wiegman being hit by a shadow, that has to be considered too. Check the Murray images that show that reporter you mentioned before, there's a set of three taken within perhaps 30 seconds of each other where he's in that position on the steps(which seems to me to be slightly west of BL in the Wfilm), you can find them online in a gallery but not here. In the first two he's not being hit by shadow at all but in the last you can see it on his back, that is the true shadow line coming of the west wall 20-30m later. In the Cook film Youtube vid with Trask as well, two men in light colored shirts walk up the steps just west of the railing, at no time does shadow touch them, so what is it we are seeing on Lovelady? Could it be a combination of the film, the camera, the shirt and the portal making it hard for Weigman to reveal the true shadow line? I mean it's not hard to see how his film makes shadow much darker than it really was, even on the car in front of him the shadow being cast by the fins on the back of it, they are pitch black, that may be a major factor. Obviously I'm no expert and you'd probably need to consult one to be convinced but this is a fact... Wiegman is alone in putting shadow on anyone in that position and all other evidence rufutes it, so it's probably  a freak, an anomily and there is no reason to rely on it when everything else tells us something else. Search for that Murray gallery, check out the set of 3 images with the reporter and you'll find that anyone stood to his west 20m before  would be in full shadow if on the top step or landing, again the third image of three shows the shadow on his back and he was clearly closer to BL Wfilm position than he was to PM. Welcome back.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2018, 05:48:42 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2018, 05:55:06 PM »

Barry:

I am desperate to link your GIF of all film images of Prayer Man in the portal...It disappeared when Duncan zapped the thread...It is vital, critical evidence that proves Prayer Man was on the landing the whole time with both feet...Anyone who views the movements in your GIF will see that they could not be done with one foot on the step...

Could you PLEASE repost it?

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2018, 06:00:22 PM »
Barry:   Let's grant your claim here...Look at this...I think you can see the shadow line on that reporter's back and it is still well east of Stancak's...

(Don't forget this photo is minus 4 degrees and Wiegman is approximately at a 32 degree angle)

The reporter's right arm is probably on the hand rail...May I suggest Barry, that the shadow seen on the reporter's back in Murray tells us where Lovelady is located and is the same shadow?

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=2282&bih=1176&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=UFXGWq7fC5KJ5wLO44zIAQ&q=Murray+Depository+Steps+JFK&oq=Murray+Depository+Steps+JFK&gs_l=psy-ab.12...5354.10967.0.13616.5.5.0.0.0.0.52.241.5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.Qxz2eSQK9jA#imgrc=UwSryETrRUz4aM:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 06:18:22 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2018, 06:00:22 PM »

Online Barry Pollard

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2018, 06:41:29 PM »
Sadly Brian, the machine I was on before isn't booting up anymore so I can't repost it, on a good note though, as I mentioned to you that wasn't actually my gif, I copied it from (I think) one of the two PM threads on the ED, so it could be still there, it's most likely one of Chris Davidson's. On that issue let me point something out to you, "they" might argue that if he's on the top step in Weigman, then putting a foot up on the landing wouldn't actually make him seem taller to Darnell at all. Related to that, think about how many people have considered him to be way back on the landing near the glass, well Robin Unger posted something that showed he cannot be, because we would see more of the west wall, what Robin posted convinced people paying attention that PM has to be right at the edge of the landing or over it, yet and this shows you how awkward a thing this is to work out visually, even after posting that Robin himself in a comment in late 2017 still considered that he might be back there in the corner. My only point is, it's decieving, he looks further back than he is, so he could look shorter than he is, he could be on the top step, I don't think so but I just really don't know.  One more thing, both Ray and I have had PM threads deleted after bickering with you, so bite your lip, count to ten or go warm some milk and let's all request threads be locked and not deleted because of what a pain it is. Finally we have to teach ypou how to upload your own stuff that you've saved to your HD, you do save images don't you?

Online Barry Pollard

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2018, 07:19:41 PM »
Barry:   Let's grant your claim here...Look at this...I think you can see the shadow line on that reporter's back and it is still well east of Stancak's...

(Don't forget this photo is minus 4 degrees and Wiegman is approximately at a 32 degree angle)

The reporter's right arm is probably on the hand rail...May I suggest Barry, that the shadow seen on the reporter's back in Murray tells us where Lovelady is located and is the same shadow?

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=2282&bih=1176&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=UFXGWq7fC5KJ5wLO44zIAQ&q=Murray+Depository+Steps+JFK&oq=Murray+Depository+Steps+JFK&gs_l=psy-ab.12...5354.10967.0.13616.5.5.0.0.0.0.52.241.5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.Qxz2eSQK9jA#imgrc=UwSryETrRUz4aM:
I think it's actually a better explaination than what I offered, Wiegman may boost shadows but making them out of nothing... (well it was better than no explaination at all)? The only other option is that it came from above but if the reporter is still on the top step then that's impossible, wouldn't that be correct Ray? You'd have to be on the landing like Shelley was for it to just to shield your eyes. If you want to chreck it out it's the second image in Brian's link, open that and look for the set of 3 entrance images, it's the last one.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 07:33:41 PM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2018, 07:19:41 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2018, 07:55:51 PM »
Barry:   I'm not sure you are up to speed on what is being said here...The GIF you posted made it clear that when Prayer Person pivoted from Wiegman to Darnell that the body motions seen in that GIF precluded any foot being on the step...The only reason Andrej Stancak is trying to show Prayer Person had a foot on the step is because he is aware that Prayer Person is obviously too short to be Oswald if he is standing on the landing...Stancak has said so in plain words himself...Because I have been censored from the Murphy-hijacked Education and Deep Politics forums the membership there has been allowed to forget that I established that Prayer Person was up front on the landing due to my triangulation science and height argument...This situation has been forced by me and my good evidence...Even though the community is now trying to ignore me their evidence and the reasons for it show that they are very much recognizing what I am showing...

Unger doesn't ever mention my evidence...The glowing object that Murphy theorists are saying is either a coffee cup or camera lens is actually just Sarah Stanton's right hand glowing on the edge of the sun/shade plane...Just because the other side ridicules this and ignores it doesn't mean it isn't true...The previous threads showed evidence that you could see the knuckles and slits between the fingers on the glowing object...It is Sarah's hand and experts will confirm what I have been saying all along and the opposition has been uncredibly disallowing...

Andrej Stancak may not openly admit it but the part of his model that shows the light on Sarah's hand and her position at the front of the landing is something he directly lifted from me without crediting me for it...His citation of the aluminum window frame is something I first discovered in my triangulation height argument...Stancak is correct on that but he deceptively tries to parlay it in to getting Prayer Person's foot on the step to account for his obvious lack of height...

Barry:  If you view what I wrote about Stancak omitting a graphic for Wiegman and why you'll see I caught him refuting himself and omitting it from his material...What I am trying to say is Stancak is knowingly showing material he knows to be false to the public and deliberately omits things where he knows he refuted himself when he applied his theory to the graphic representations he created...  Also: Look at my analysis of Stancak's graphic of just Frazier and Prayer Person...I caught Stancak making a leg for Prayer Person that was 2.5 inches longer than Frazier's - which is impossible because Frazier was 3.5 inches taller than Oswald...I think Stancak saw that his leg didn't fit so he tweaked it and then told people he was using new software...A fraud in other words...When Graves called him out on this Stancak refused to defend his work...(Couldn't defend the fatal flaws in his graphics)...Nobody on the Education Forum asks Stancak why he didn't do a graphic for Wiegman? When Gordon is queried on this he switches the topic and defames me as being a person who insults others...I think we know who is offering the insult here...These charlatans are trying to use false accusations of being insulting to avoid answering my correct evidence...You can see the real purpose of the banning...

As far as Prayer Man looking shorter, that's a moot point because Frazier and Prayer Person are at a depth separation that is negligible...Drew Phipps calculated through trigonometry that even if Prayer Person and Frazier were at the full 4 feet in depth separation that the most perspective could cause in height is 1/5th of an inch...Not enough to affect the 7 inch height difference between Frazier & Prayer Person...A 4 foot depth separation at 75 feet is not enough to cause any significant perspective distortion...Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp and Josephs try to obstruct and demand we come up with the precise focal length of Darnell's lens and full Einsteinian minutiae of our claim but it is correct as stands and they haven't disproven it...Frazier & Prayer Person can be directly compared in height in Darnell and both are standing on the landing...Prayer Person is simply too short to be Oswald...You'll find those who back Murphy all have something negative to say about me but they haven't credibly responded to my evidence...I would say Frazier and Prayer Person have no more than a 12 inch depth separation between them as even Stancak's model shows...

The shadow is seen on the reporter's back...It shows a shadow border that is well east of what Stancak is showing...Look at the edge of the step just beneath the reporter in that Murray photo and I think you can just make out the shadow border on the window frame...

Dare I say Barry - I think Wiegman does show the correct shadow line on Lovelady and it proves my point...

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 04:22:58 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2018, 08:22:17 AM »

Dare I say Barry - I think Wiegman does show the correct shadow line on Lovelady and it proves my point...

On what angle of the sun on steps ("the correct shadow line") is your point based , Brian?

If you don't answer, we know the you are incapable of saying and further discussion is futile.

I look forward to your answer.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 09:46:04 AM by Ray Mitcham »

Mobile View