Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 535820 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #952 on: November 19, 2018, 12:35:50 AM »
Advertisement
Friends, it's good to remember what Bill Shelley actually said in his first-day affidavit:

The man usually identified as 'Shelley' in the Couch film is not Bill Shelley but Danny Arce:

Now! As you watch the Couch gif, look closely at this man:

I believe this may be Bill Shelley, comforting a traumatised Gloria Calvery.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #952 on: November 19, 2018, 12:35:50 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #953 on: November 19, 2018, 08:10:14 PM »
Friends, it's good to remember what Bill Shelley actually said in his first-day affidavit:

The man usually identified as 'Shelley' in the Couch film is not Bill Shelley but Danny Arce:

Now! As you watch the Couch gif, look closely at this man:

I believe this may be Bill Shelley, comforting a traumatised Gloria Calvery.
As I am unable to ascertain any visible image matching your description, maybe additional information can be supplied. A quality film frame size blowup perhaps?

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #954 on: November 19, 2018, 08:26:54 PM »
Any claim placing LeeHarveyOswald on the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building Elm St Main Entrance stairs or landing during the shooting that fatally wounded USP JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr, and critically wounded TxG JohnBowdenConnallyJr, requires the ignoring and/or denial of the evidence indicating he was not there.
The timeframe for BillyNolanLovelady leaving the Elm St Entrance Portal was likely no more than 20-30 seconds after the shooting, and it is my conclusion that he mis-remembered the actual timing sequence of events. I base my conclusion on accompanying evidence of said timing, and as can be seen, DPD Officer ML BakerImage is running toward and approaching the entrance stairs as BillyNolanLoveladyImage and WilliamHoytShelleyImage appear to be walking west on the Old Elm St extension. --
Mr. Trotter

Appealing to your sense of honesty, Ever wonder Why of all people employed within that building, only one single individual, the wrongly accused, and his whereabouts was posed to everyone else in their individual statements.

Nary another employee in all of those statements submitted within Commission Exhibit 1381 were asked if anyone saw this employee or that employee, but rather strange that everyone accounted for the whereabouts of a single individual, notably that no one saw him...akin to parroting back the same rehearsed response.

Yet--given the various specific locations of the full body viewing the parade-- no one saw many other males and females that afternoon either. Why all the focus upon just a single individual?

We can only hope people were not convinced they were "mistaken" if they actually said they saw the wrongly accused standing outside as the presidential limousine passed by, even placing them under the threat of perjury--or worse-- if they ever found the courage to come forward at a later date to say otherwise.

In respect to reconstructing the movements of the principals I believe it's best to hone in on same day statements as best we are able to. Had a boss once who use to tell me even if something happened it didn't happen if I didn't write it down, thus my healthy respect for statements written as close to the actual experience as possible. Without a doubt everything happened that afternoon, but the key is to reconstruct the scene with as much integrity as possible, void of a desired outcome.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 08:38:35 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #954 on: November 19, 2018, 08:26:54 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #955 on: November 20, 2018, 12:01:05 AM »
Any claim placing LeeHarveyOswald on the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building Elm St Main Entrance stairs or landing during the shooting that fatally wounded USP JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr, and critically wounded TxG JohnBowdenConnallyJr, requires the ignoring and/or denial of the evidence indicating he was not there.
The timeframe for BillyNolanLovelady leaving the Elm St Entrance Portal was likely no more than 20-30 seconds after the shooting, and it is my conclusion that he mis-remembered the actual timing sequence of events. I base my conclusion on accompanying evidence of said timing, and as can be seen, DPD Officer ML BakerImage is running toward and approaching the entrance stairs as BillyNolanLoveladyImage and WilliamHoytShelleyImage appear to be walking west on the Old Elm St extension. --
Mr. Trotter

Appealing to your sense of honesty, Ever wonder Why of all people employed within that building, only one single individual, the wrongly accused, and his whereabouts was posed to everyone else in their individual statements.

Nary another employee in all of those statements submitted within Commission Exhibit 1381 were asked if anyone saw this employee or that employee, but rather strange that everyone accounted for the whereabouts of a single individual, notably that no one saw him...akin to parroting back the same rehearsed response.

Yet--given the various specific locations of the full body viewing the parade-- no one saw many other males and females that afternoon either. Why all the focus upon just a single individual?

We can only hope people were not convinced they were "mistaken" if they actually said they saw the wrongly accused standing outside as the presidential limousine passed by, even placing them under the threat of perjury--or worse-- if they ever found the courage to come forward at a later date to say otherwise.

In respect to reconstructing the movements of the principals I believe it's best to hone in on same day statements as best we are able to. Had a boss once who use to tell me even if something happened it didn't happen if I didn't write it down, thus my healthy respect for statements written as close to the actual experience as possible. Without a doubt everything happened that afternoon, but the key is to reconstruct the scene with as much integrity as possible, void of a desired outcome.
Though never to face trial or conviction, circumstances indicated LeeHarveyOswald to be a suspect in the DealeyPlazaShooting of JohnKennedySr and JohnConnallyJr, as well as the OakCliffShooting of JD Tippit, so it is absolutely within reason for the questioning of witnesses regarding LHO's activities on 11/22/'63. Any scene reconstruction with integrity cannot place LHO on the landing and in the PrayerPersonImage space.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #956 on: November 20, 2018, 08:10:19 AM »
I'd like to point out that near the end of Couch or Darnell (I get them mixed up) in the Couch-Darnell synchronized clip by Gerda Dunkel, a young woman wearing a black knee-length skirt and a white blouse, just like our "Running Woman," can be seen in the distance, getting up from the grass or the cement "patio" on the grassy slope by the pavilion and starting to run towards the pavilion entrance/exit in the general direction of the Elm Street Extension, but this person couldn't be our "Running Woman" because our "Running Woman" has already appeared in the same clip a few seconds earlier.

FWIW

--  Tommy

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #956 on: November 20, 2018, 08:10:19 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #957 on: November 20, 2018, 09:36:21 AM »
Welcome to the madhouse, Tommy.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #958 on: November 20, 2018, 01:05:37 PM »
Now!

Let us look again at Mr Bill Shelley's first-day affidavit------

--------and make two elementary observations:

1! Mr Shelley says he 'ran into' Ms Calvery after, and only after, he had run 'across the street to the corner of the park'
2! Mr Shelley makes no mention of Mr Billy Lovelady as having been a party to this interaction with Ms Calvery

For some reason, Mr Shelley will suffer a bout of altered memory syndrome when faced-----months later------with questioning by the Warren Commission: he will relocate the encounter with Ms Calvery to the steps, and bring Mr Lovelady into the picture when talking about leaving those steps.

Whatever about
-------------the whereabouts of Mr Lovelady at the moment Mr Shelley 'runs into' Ms Calvery;
-------------whether or not Mr Lovelady had an interaction with Ms Calvery at some other moment and in some other spot;
-------------Mr Shelley's reasons for changing his story for the Warren Commission;
we can state with great confidence that Mr Shelley was the one who had a significant interaction with Ms Calvery at 'the corner of the park'.

I believe that Couch's camera caught this interaction, which involved Mr Shelley comforting a traumatised Ms Calvery, who had fallen crying into his arms:

But no!, I hear you exclaim. It is preposterous to think that Mr Shelley would be on such informal terms with his fellow Depository employee Ms Calvery as to give her a consoling hug like that!

Think again, and ponder one simple fact:

In June of that very year, Mr Shelley had been best man at Ms Calvery's (then Miss Gloria Jean Little's) wedding.

They were friends. And Couch captures him instinctively being a good friend to her in this awful situation.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 01:10:35 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #958 on: November 20, 2018, 01:05:37 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #959 on: November 20, 2018, 05:41:41 PM »
One more observation before lunch break here, examine the Zapruder image again ---->

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0geKebdKfRbm9EAlxpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0NmIyc21uBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjU4NTlfMQRzZWMDcGl2cw--?p=zapruder+film+spectators&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t#id=1&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fs.newsweek.com%2Fsites%2Fwww.newsweek.com%2Ffiles%2Fstyles%2Fembedded_full%2Fpublic%2F2014%2F11%2F17%2F1121jfk02.jpg%3Fitok%3DH-HMjVe4&action=click

Note the two men standing on Jane Berry's right...Not the otherwise trio of women Gloria Calvery says she stood with, never mentions any males in her group/vicinity. Nor do the other women within their statements. There's a reason for that ---->

Gloria Calvery is not Jane Berry, nor was she ever "running woman". Back after recess. Bon appetite.