Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 63918 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Videos
Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2018, 08:34:21 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm at a loss because my computer won't copy the "Properties" url of images...When I click and drag the cursor across a properties url it doesn't highlight.
Can't you simply look at the image url and then type it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2018, 08:34:21 PM »

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2018, 10:24:06 AM »
Here you are Brian. Be my guest.

Glad to help a genius.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2018, 10:47:39 PM »

I'm sorry Sonny Jim but I have successfully posted hundreds of images/videos analysing virtually every controversial image/film/video of this case and have several photobucket libraries to prove it, whereas you have suddenly burst on the scene and without any experience have thrust your embarrassing guesses down our throats.

My proven methodology is the very essence of photogrammetry and on the other hand in your latest wall of words your usage of phrases like "you can interpret where the..." and "I would estimate" ironically subconsciously betrays you. You're in over your head Doyle and watching you drown instead of embracing my lifeline of NASA level analysis saddens me.

You're only using the word "triangulation" since you learnt it from me. Let's get real. if your "triangulation" is sound then present your diagrams to prove it because saying that X was close to Y and the sun was close in position Z etc etc is a lot of codswallop which proves nothing. Imagine you're in court and you're trying to convince a jury, now be honest do you think that your long pointless monologues would convince anyone but on the other hand my irrefutable depth mapped stereoscopic images would make your self serving interpretations and estimates a laughing stock and that's a fact Jack!

And again you are favorably guessing where people were standing to fuel your illiterate nonsense.

JohnM

I have successfully posted hundreds of images/videos

Just wondering.... is there also an unsuccessfull way to post images/videos?

My proven methodology

Proven by....... ?

instead of embracing my lifeline of NASA level analysis

Who says you meet "NASA level"? .... I phoned NASA and they have never heard of you  ::)

my irrefutable depth mapped stereoscopic images

Say what?

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2018, 11:21:57 PM »
Ctrl + c = copy and Ctrl + v = paste so just highlight what you want with your mouse first.

That could be the true shadow line hitting BL above and there might be a sign of it on BWF's shoulder in Darnell but the earlier Wiegman frame that shows even more shadow hitting BL when he's a step lower cannot be trusted. Compare it for yourself below.

For the record this shows Lovelady stepped down(from IMHO the top step, one below Shelley) not up. If he was on the landing he may have had to lean too far forward to spot the limo.

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2018, 06:28:09 PM »
Barry:   The reason there is more sun in the image of Lovelady when he is on landing is because he is protruding his hand and arm forward more in that image than when he steps down...Instead of questioning the shadow's realness this actually helps verify it...The shadow is straighter when Lovelady steps down because he is protruding forward less and making a cleaner edge...

But this is secondary to the main point you still haven't answered...You seem to be drawing doubt about the shadow but you haven't explained what else it could be...It is more than obvious that it is the west wall of the portal that is causing that shadow and that it is falling across Lovelady, therefore delineating where the Sun/Shadow plane is in the portal... 

You are failing to account for the fact Lovelady stepped down at an angle and therefore created the shadow differences you site...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2018, 06:28:09 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2018, 08:02:38 PM »
If you could actually prove Lovelady was on the landing above, then it'd be all over Brian. It's bad enough for PM if BL is on the top step which is where I think he is.
As far as the shadow goes, all indications tell us that the west wall's shadow hits people at an angle, like on the reporter in Murray and in the evidence above and on the steps themselves, the one frame where it's hitting BL straight up and down makes no sense and yes I can see BL moved west slightly as he stepped down but his body posture is very similar, the heavy leaning moment we see in Altgens was over, the reasons you gave for the difference might produce a similar amount of shadow but not more, which is clearly what we have. Regardless, the shadow on him there where he's near the top is enough for your dispute and I have offered an explaination for it albeit a layman's one, I said it might be a combination of the film/camera/position of subject and the pattern of his shirt making it difficult for Weigman to produce the truth, that and the fact that there is no other evidence supporting that heavy a shadow on anyone else in later images.

Imagine you're on the steps Brian, and the sun is in a similar position, doesn't have to be exact, now you walk up the steps and place your feet into the first shaded parts so that they are completely enveloped in shadow, just your feet perhaps even up to your ankles. Is your upper body being hit by anything?

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2018, 11:58:51 PM »
As far as the shadow goes, all indications tell us that the west wall's shadow hits people at an angle, like on the reporter in Murray and in the evidence above and on the steps themselves, the one frame where it's hitting BL straight up and down makes no sense and yes I can see BL moved west slightly as he stepped down but his body posture is very similar, the heavy leaning moment we see in Altgens was over, the reasons you gave for the difference might produce a similar amount of shadow but not more, which is clearly what we have. Regardless, the shadow on him there where he's near the top is enough for your dispute and I have offered an explaination for it albeit a layman's one, I said it might be a combination of the film/camera/position of subject and the pattern of his shirt making it difficult for Weigman to produce the truth, that and the fact that there is no other evidence supporting that heavy a shadow on anyone else in later images.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same Murray photo...But if it's the one with the left arm in shadow, like you say, that alone proves my point that Stancak's shadow is misdrawn...

We are again at the same impasse...You say you have a problem with the straight up and down shadow on Lovelady when he steps down...However you have still skipped a phase in evidence logic...The shadow has to be caused by something...Anyone can look at Wiegman and see there is no object between Lovelady and the west wall so therefore that straight up and down shadow is the shadow of the west wall...It has to be because you have failed to name anything else it could be...The reason the shadow goes straight up and down on Lovelady when he steps down makes perfect sense...It is because he has stepped down in to the vertical part of the shadow...

No, your explanations are not scientifically credible...The shadow is clearly the shadow and none of the things you offered could possibly be accountable for it...The reason there is no straight up and down shadow on Lovelady when he is on the landing is because his arm is sticking out forward and distorting the shadow...When Lovelady steps down he is more or less on a flat plane and therefore making a straight shadow...In fact the shadow itself is the indicator for this...

You are switching terms...We are not talking about a heavy shadow...We are talking about the shadow itself...Any shadow...It's position not its deepness...

Imagine you're on the steps Brian, and the sun is in a similar position, doesn't have to be exact, now you walk up the steps and place your feet into the first shaded parts so that they are completely enveloped in shadow, just your feet perhaps even up to your ankles. Is your upper body being hit by anything?

You can't do that with the vertical shadow of the west wall...Look at Stancak's overhead graphic to get a sense of why that isn't possible...

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2018, 07:59:16 PM »
There's a sad and pathetic thing going on on the Deep Politics board...Richard Gilbride called out the moderation over their delinquency on the Prayer Man and Lunch Room Encounter matters and failure to follow their own rules...Just as they have been doing for the last 3 years, the moderation responded in a self-serving way and ignored the real issue and the site rules that backed it...The Deep Politics board was formed as a sanctuary from the Education Forum and its capricious moderation...It was designed as a sanctuary for those who had minority evidence or unpopular positions based on intelligent evidence...It used to be run that way until the administrator Magda Hassan turned the board over to a primitive named Lauren Johnson who proceeded to reduce the room to his own personal bully pit and moderate according to his own personal whims rather than the site rules and previous philosophy...

It is sad to see that I am now referred to as "Doyle" over there in a one word reference equal to "Fetzer" by people who aren't fit to touch the hem of my garment intellectually...Especially in the technical analysis department where the people judging me are of conspicuously low skill sets as far as examination of evidence (and even lower in honesty)...Thanks to the lowbrow nature of the thug currently calling himself "Super Moderator" (what kind of person calls themselves a super moderator instead of just moderator), and the cowardly pseudo-sophist known as Peter Lemkin, intelligent analysis has now become outlawed on the Deep Politics board and its practicers labeled undesirables...Gilbride made a very valid complaint recently based on site rules...Because Lauren Johnson is intellectually unfit to be moderator that protest and its valid complaint met the same hostile attack as Duncan's evidence that he posted on the Education Forum of a couple of years ago...It is more than apparent that gangs of so-called researchers have gathered under false authority to deny good evidence...This is a particularly egregious violation on the Deep Politics board because it has a set of site rules that strictly prevent such sabotaging of intellectual content...Whenever the pertinent site rules are cited L Johnson ignores them each and every time and comes in against the protesting members...It is more than apparent to me that Mr Johnson does this not because the material is unworthy or its presentation is unsound, but because he himself is intellectually unfit to process the issue as moderator and is frankly unable to understand what is being argued...This is Magda's fault because she appointed a person who has an obvious problem as moderator and he has exceeded his bounds for personal reasons...It is clear that Lauren has no sense of obedience to his own rules or their objective practice...It is unfortunate that this issue has therefore been consciously guided towards the predictable escapes of a site bias in favor of DiEugenio and the intellectual limitations of the offenders who just so happen to all have moderator avatars and, by miraculous coincidence, happen to rule in favor of themselves each and every time...

When I first sent this issue privately to Lemkin he told me he didn't like Lauren and his moderation but there was nothing he could do because Magda appointed him...Peter also told me there was a site pecking order that I would just have to get used to...Peter was oblivious to his own site rule #13 that disallows such a hierarchy and forces all members to have equal rights and equal answerability to the site rules...Dawn has no intellect what so ever and limits herself to girlish chat and DiEugenio sycophantism...Go out and search for any posts of substance by Dawn or even Lauren for that matter and you won't find any...It is painfully apparent that those two are attacking people of intelligence in order to enforce their dumb-downed concepts of board decorum...Not only is that tragic and against the generally understood practices of academic research but it is violently against their own posted site rules and the suggested purpose of the website those rules were formed for...Dawn is a Facebook girl and saves her site "authority" for the unfair attacking and censorship of innocent members in order to avoid admitting serious misconduct by the board moderation...When I first got banned Dawn sided with me and said I should be put back on...Lauren then made his power move on the board and refused...Since her friend Jim D was involved Dawn threw me under the bus and then turned on me...Dawn always avoids the real issue in her moderator responses and comes in on the side of the status quo...That's actually a violation of her own rules that require her to honestly moderate, but when you have Lauren deleting the posts of the victims it is easy to get away with...

Lauren still hasn't been made to answer for a very cowardly thing he did...Over two years ago Lauren put me on suspension for 3 months because I dared tell him he wasn't giving fair consideration to our height analysis that proved Prayer Man wasn't Oswald...The primitive L Johnson reacted severely to this challenge of his super moderation responding "You're a god-damned troll get the xxxx out of here" (Which was a direct violation of his own rule #14 that said members would not be subjected to abuse or name-calling)...In Lauren's simple mind my rules-backed protest was only an attempt to troll the board...Lauren, by the way, had openly endorsed Murphy saying Oswald was Prayer Man along with Magda...Both of them said I wasn't listening to the "experts" (Josephs, Healy, and Cross lol) and I found myself on a 3 month vacation without explanation...After I posted the conclusive Davidson enhancement and it became clear Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton, instead of admitting I was correct on the board Lauren doubled down on the abuse and started harassing me on the board...He deleted posts and moved the thread to the "Bear Pit"...His motive was clearly to abuse his power to avoid admitting his incompetency and mis-moderation on Prayer Man while blaming the victim...

The issue then came to a head when Jim DiEugenio endorsed Kamp's Lunch Room Encounter essay...I pointed-out to Lauren that he had allowed DiEugenio to violate one of the most important DPF rules when Jim endorsed the FBI's alteration of Carolyn Arnold's witnessing...Kamp had sided with FBI and their lies because he knew Carolyn Arnold's witnessing debunked his Prayer Man nonsense...By endorsing this Jim D had seriously violated the strict DPF rule against Lone Nutter evidence...When I correctly cited this Lauren responded "You are a god-damned troll get the xxxx out of here"...I then received a Private Message from Lauren telling me to be honest he now thought Prayer Man wasn't Oswald but if I continued to press the issue I would be banned...He said he hated to do that because my other material was so excellent...So instead of going out on the board and apologizing and admitting my material taught him the correct evidence Lauren sent me a cowardly PM blackmailing me in order to protect himself... I was then banned permanently with the others looking on and saying nothing even though I had correctly cited a serious rules violation by Jim and the moderator...The DPF moderation refuses to allow that the moderators have mis-moderated against their own rules and are the problem here...For the last 3 years every time a member correctly protests via the material and rules the moderator gang descends on them and dishonestly refashions the issue into an intolerable rules violation by the victims while conveniently ignoring their protest...It has devolved in to a contest of the moderator bullies vs the skilled posters with the bullies having the last word and threatening moderation while never answering for their rules-based wrongdoing...In a private phone call Drew Phipps told me he left the Deep Politics board in disgust over its moderation...

DiEugenio and the Murphy gang have done a very dishonest and dishonorable thing...Because Davidson refuses to defend his own finding the Murphy gang has dishonestly bypassed Davidson and his proof and forced the position that this issue is at the impasse of waiting for a better scan...That isn't true and Davidson's enhancement was good enough to settle the issue...There is also other reinforcing spoken testimony they are ignoring with equal intent... Rule #2 stresses the free speech nature of the board, but then Peter bullies Richard dictating what words he can use and what words he can't...Meanwhile we are labelled "obsessed" by those same moderators when in fact the issue is being prolonged because of their mis-moderation and disallowance of good evidence...Because they refuse to hold Jim D to the rules...

Board moderation is very critical to the development and practice of academic research and assassination evidence...Having an unqualified, unfit moderator in charge can be enormously detrimental to the overall process and purpose of assassination research websites...Lauren Johnson told Gilbride that he wasn't interested in the Murphy theory and didn't care...And that he didn't care about Jim's position...It never dawns on Jim D, Peter, Magda, or Dawn that Lauren has just seriously violated his own site rules as moderator and is therefore the source of the problem...Anyone who reads Deep Politics Forum site rules # 1, 2, 13, & 14 will see that Lauren has no choice to care or not and is required as part of his role and responsibility as moderator to oversee such important issues of evidence...Especially ones that are at the center of the future of the community's credibility like the Murphy theory...Dawn, Peter, and Magda are less than honest in their ignoring that Lauren is obviously doing this because he is aware of his intellectual deficiencies and doesn't want to expose his incompetency...Lauren knows if he attempts to officiate the Murphy debate he'll show the public and board members his gross inability and therefore expose his unfitness as moderator...In effect what Lauren has done is destroy the board's credibility in order to preserve his power...That one act alone should result in his removal from the moderation...Clearly Lauren's motive for banning me was for the same purpose...He had no qualms over removing probably the best single brilliant evidence analyst on the board who was capable of refuting a 95% community majority...Lauren's boorish responses to Gilbride's eloquent protest also evidence a person who does not posses the intellect, judgment, or skill to moderate this level of assassination research...Lauren is intellectually incapable of conducting the DPF board rules as they were intended...He shows no sign of subjecting himself to those rules or moderating fairly...It is pretty clear that Dawn, Magda, Peter, and Lauren all rely on Jim D for their abstract analyses only this time they got caught violating their own board rules in doing so...The unsophisticated, rules-evasive (dishonest) responses of those in power to Gilbride's correct protest evidence this strongly...The problem here is Lauren...He is not fit to be moderator and the DPF board authorities refuse to come to grips with it... This is a sad situation and what we are really talking about here is researchers who happen to have moderator avatars who may or may not possess the skill to back it...They are reacting defensively for personal purposes instead of fairly following their own site rules...They have abused their power in order to deny a correct protest by better skilled members who happen not to have moderator avatars and therefore cannot defend themselves against the unfair actions of those in power...As usual, what defines this is the unanswered evidence those authorities ignore...Lauren ignorantly fails to realize that once he admits my evidence was correct, like he did in his cowardly Private Message, that his own rules require him to promote and protect it instead of banning me like he did...

If you read the responses, the DPF authorities fail to realize they are in open violation of their posted site rule #14...The letter of the law of that rule encourages those with the correct evidence to post it if they have the arguments and evidence to back it...Rule #13 requires the moderation to give honest hearing and access to those arguments...The reason the moderators who responded to Gilbride ignored the citation of those rules is because they are aware they are in contempt of them and want to rush the issue to their threats of punishment instead of honestly answering Gilbride's protest...Right there out on the DPF board the moderators are collectively in violation of their own board rules and cooperating to ban the protesting members before they have to honestly answer to them...Any reading of rule #14 shows it was intended to provide backing to rule #1...Rule #1 is the first rule because it is the most important..."No false evidence"...After deleting and banning all protesters, Lauren innocently asks "Why the fury?"...It is less than sincere of him to ignore the fact that he has been dedicated to practicing his rules backwards and punishing the people who adhere to them while rewarding Jim D who is in open contempt...Lauren is oblivious to his role in empowering the Murphy camp through his actions and directly leading to the destruction of the community's credibility and corruption of its methods...The DPF rules are clearly a code and guide designed to establish the correct evidence in the Kennedy assassination...The fact Lauren is totally clueless of this even when it is explained and evidence is shown only proves his unfitness for moderator and the real source of the problem...If Lauren is too stupid to understand that he has practiced his rules backwards and directly contributed to the destruction of his own board's purpose as moderator then he is only proving his unfitness for moderator and Magda would do very well in removing him for the preservation of her own website's credibility...               

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2018, 07:59:16 PM »

Offline Mark Valenti

« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2018, 12:55:48 AM »
Gilbride made a very valid complaint recently based on site rules...Because Lauren Johnson is intellectually unfit to be moderator that protest and its valid complaint met the same hostile attack as Duncan's evidence that he posted on the Education Forum of a couple of years ago...It is more than apparent that gangs of so-called researchers have gathered under false authority to deny good evidence...This is a particularly egregious violation on the Deep Politics board because it has a set of site rules that strictly prevent such sabotaging of intellectual content...Whenever the pertinent site rules are cited L Johnson ignores them each and every time and comes in against the protesting members...It is more than apparent to me that Mr Johnson does this not because the material is unworthy or its presentation is unsound, but because he himself is intellectually unfit to process the issue as moderator and is frankly unable to understand what is being argued...This is Magda's fault because she appointed a person who has an obvious problem as moderator and he has exceeded his bounds for personal reasons...It is clear that Lauren has no sense of obedience to his own rules or their objective practice...It is unfortunate that this issue has therefore been consciously guided towards the predictable escapes of a site bias in favor of DiEugenio and the intellectual limitations of the offenders who just so happen to all have moderator avatars and, by miraculous coincidence, happen to rule in favor of themselves each and every time...

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 12:59:13 AM by Mark Valenti »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2018, 05:25:55 PM »

Dawn responded to Gilbride's intelligent site rules and material-based protest by saying "I don't give a rat's ass" and calling for its removal (censorship)...DPF rules #2 & 13 say the site is a free speech site where the moderators are held accountable at the same level as members...

So much for the DPF rules...

When Duncan showed his Davidson enhancement on the Education Forum 2 years ago the moderator James Gordon allowed it to be trolled and ignored even though it was clear proof that Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...Duncan was put on indefinite suspension under the justification that he was posting only to taunt the good research of Kamp and Stancak...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2018, 05:25:55 PM »