Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 338651 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4940 on: August 24, 2019, 04:15:18 PM »

I just added Oblazney to my ignore list...

I can't see his posts...

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4941 on: August 24, 2019, 05:33:08 PM »
Kamp's website is now "doxing" personal information about my mother and is showing photos of my house on the site...

Is this another thing you're going to claim, but not actually provide evidence for?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4942 on: August 24, 2019, 05:43:42 PM »
No way...

Post #4945 shows it is some kind of metal fixture...

#4953 shows the tap works up in the rear section of the fixture...

Where?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4943 on: August 24, 2019, 05:47:24 PM »
Where?

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4944 on: August 24, 2019, 05:51:08 PM »
Kamp wrote:

We also know he is a cheater and a coward. I have said this more than three years ago already, that if Carolyn Arnold allegedly as per her interviews in around 1977, went back for a glass of water she would have gotten it from the water cooler in the hallway or the ladies lav. No other person could attest to her leaving eventually by herself. Her co-workers listed her as part of a group leaving. No other person could attest to seeing Oswald in that lunch room and they left after (!) she did.
But no according to the UBER nutcase Brian Dingo Doyle she makes it all the way back and says she sees him in the lunch room. A room he had no business in, in the first place. On a floor he had no permission to be on unless given, as it was for management and office staff only. Get a coke and fuck off.....that's what happened, and way before Baker even showed up. The Domino room was for Oswald and his ilk, on the first floor!
But no crazy Brian Dingo Doyle has decided he sees a tap and water pipes and what not in the second floor lunch room, and after seeing buttons, handbags and above all a 300 pound walrus who wore a wig for professional reasons and he fills up almost 500 pages of utter shyte.
THAT is the cream of the crop type of research the world needs, to have some mommie boy loser who does not have a job, probably never had one in the first place and has found ALL the answers. This idiot is more of a joke than Ralph Cinque, he wears the crown that's for sure. Back to retirement for me, one can only tolerate this much idiocy.

This is the creation of evidence fantasist Greg Parker...The JFK research community is dumb enough to not see that Greg is a person who sees himself as a reality director of JFK evidence who goes in an re-wires the known stock of evidence in order to correct everything according to his God-like powers of interpretation...What this results in is obvious delinquent punks like Bart Kamp suddenly becoming the God-like arrangers and interpreters of what real assassination witnesses were doing...

Bart is a liar and a moron...He is deliberately misinterpreting and distorting what the witnesses said in order to bend all the evidence towards Prayer Man...The rest of the research community is so full of their cliquish favoritism and desperation to create easy conspiracy proof that it is willing to look the other way on what is obviously crazy wishful evidence hacking by Parker for the purpose of making Prayer Man Oswald...We now have a person who would not make the first grade of any serious academic institutional research, Bart Kamp, with his Mickey Mouse trolling, demented website, and public behavior leading the entire research community with his idiotic evidence fabrication and correction of main witnesses...The reason for this is the sweetheart clique that has hijacked the JFK research internet and been allowed to do so by some less than credible characters who have forced their way in to control via self-imposed gate-keepers...The community had good sense when it banned Kamp's website and shunned it...For the life of me I do not understand why they then do a complete reverse and allow the spokesperson of that website, Bart Kamp, to then virus the community with the Prayer Man issue and make sure he and that rotten theory have permanent unquestioned access while those who did the hard suffering to disprove it are shunned...That goes directly against their self description of credible research and honest debate...In any case, anyone with any common sense could see Bart Kamp is a contemptible degenerate who has little credible research skill and shouldn't be taken seriously...Yet for some reason this person is the person that community gives unquestioned access to...Credible researchers simply don't conduct themselves publicly the way Kamp does...

When I was booted from the other forum for posting the correct evidence the thread was handed over to an inexperienced poster Bill Miller who discovered that Prayer Man had noticeably wide hips...And this was long before I had contacted Stanton's relatives and discovered Stanton's obesity...The usual Prayer Man zealots attacked Miller and used their usual dirty tactics, but the fact remained that Miller had noticed Sarah's wide hips on Prayer Man...Jim DiEugenio posted in the middle of that fracas that to be honest he thought Prayer Man was too stocky when he first saw the infamous Prayer Man image...Jim was correct...That was the last time Jim ever mentioned that and he has kept silent about it since...The way Jim helps out an unfairly treated fellow researcher is instead of admitting that indeed he detected Stanton's stocky features on Prayer Man he then goes to the other forum and agrees I should be permanently ignored and removed from the community...Jim was one of the foremost supporters of Parker's Tom Sawyer evidence hacking in the form of the Prayer Man theory...Jim, by the way, is a great recommender of Parker's forum and its content, he himself however doesn't post there...In any case, once Miller had made his less than researched case and concluded Prayer Man was too large to be Oswald the gate-keeper over there shut the thread down saying "The Prayer Man supporters are not paying attention to the information of their opponents"...He came in on our side while banning its main researcher and his good evidence...Kamp and Stancak however were still allowed to waste people's time with their pseudo-analyses supporting a now-disproven theory...

Anyway, since Kamp is dedicated to deceit he is ignoring that Sarah Stanton saw Oswald on the 2nd floor staircase landing hiding from Mrs Reid and the other ladies and waiting for them to leave the lunch room...They left pretty late because Mrs Reid was in touch with her husband who was listening to the radio broadcast of the motorcade and was telling her of its progress...Wanda Daniel told me in another phone conversation that she remembers Sarah telling that story and she thinks Sarah said Oswald told her he intended to go back in to the breakroom...That break room was obviously the 2nd floor lunch room where Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald minutes later after he went in there after Mrs Reid left...Parker and Kamp have imposed themselves as reality dictators so they are ignoring Stanton's witnessing and hoping it will go away...They are doing just the opposite of what good researchers should do...Anyway, like I said, Kamp is not being honest...The people he quotes did not say Arnold did not break off and go for a drink in the lunch room...The "leaving" they are referring to is when they all left from the office...Kamp knows that...He's a pathetic weaseling little liar who has no respect for his readers...Kamp hopes you'll forget that Fritz told the Commission that he was pretty sure Oswald told him he was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...That statement led to an obvious damage control reset by Ball...Recently Denny Zartman repeated this correct evidence word for word...Kamp did not attack him with rabid trolling like he does me...The bottom line is who are you going to believe, a rabid punk who trolls like a juvenile delinquent and has a firm record of evidence deception and ignoring of good evidence who has the intellectual maturity of a 10 year old or the actual witness herself who insisted on what she did and had it reinforced by the FBI altering it because of its danger?...Even further reinforcement is the fact Carolyn Arnold never spoke of that witnessing again because of its danger...

It is incredible that Jim DiEugenio is allowed to side with Kamp and lead such a dirty, dishonest campaign of corruption based on the Prayer Man theory...Jim has become spoiled and sees research now as how it affects his Kennedy's & King website...Jim has dropped the quality of JFK research to tabloid-like sensationalism for click counts on his website and less skilled sycophants automatically ride his coat tails so they can support each other...Jim supports people with little skill who offer their patronage and in return they support him and his mob boss-like tactics designed to bolster his website...Typical of Kamp he tries to get ahead of the curve and say he is retiring but the truth is he has been involuntarily retired by the fact no one pays attention to his BS any more...When he announced his new paper it didn't get a single response...The community is finally catching on that Kamp is a bullshit artist of the Parker variety who is typing lengthy works to try and lie around the evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...While they don't admit I am right and apologize for my mistreatment they do ignore Kamp...

If you want to see how disconnected Kamp is from reality realize he is once again proposing that Oswald was not allowed in the 2nd floor lunch room...Despite the fact we have hard evidence that Karen Westbrook and two other female Depository employees gave detailed accounts of Oswald regularly eating in that lunch room at that same booth on the right as you went in from the Vestibule...The reason Oswald was allowed to eat there is because he wasn't a regular laborer...He was an Intel spook that Truly was well aware of and that is why he separated himself from the other workers...It is highly likely that either Oswald or Bookhout and Hosty lied about Oswald eating in the Domino Room exactly because they were aware Oswald's being allowed to eat in the 2nd floor lunch room exposed his true status as a known spy in the Depository... In their monomania to bend everything towards the bogus Prayer Man theory Kamp and Parker ignore some of the best break-through evidence to be seen that derives directly from their bad claim...Kamp is too dumb to realize the fact workers weren't allowed to eat in the 2nd floor lunch room but Oswald was tells you something important...Kamp blunders through this subtle evidence like a Neanderthal missing its important clues...

Kamp is a degenerate loser who has no business bothering people with his rehashed Parker BS...For anyone with the necessary skill to participate at this level just Prayer Man's large hand alone, if photogrammetrically analyzed, shows it is way too big to be Oswald's and matches Sarah Stanton's obese hand...The fact Kamp is still being allowed to ignore and deny this while attacking skilled researchers shows a serious Mickey Mouse problem out there in the internet research world...Good researchers are now being mistreated and insulted by mobs of the unskilled who use internet access and mob attack to compensate for their lack of credibility and skill...

The bottom line is Kamp is too dumb and too unskilled a researcher to realize Carolyn Arnold's naming the booth seat on the right as the place she saw Oswald confirms her witnessing...In 1978 when Carolyn Arnold said that, she had no access to the records of the other women employees who also saw Oswald sitting at that same regular seat...Kamp asks you to ignore the fact that Arnold's mentioning that specific location verifies its accuracy, because she had no way of knowing that in 1978 when she hadn't spoken to anybody about it and hadn't mentioned it before that...The fact Arnold casually mentioned to Golz that Oswald was in that booth seat on the right means it was real witnessing...Arnold had named the exact place the other lady employees said Oswald regularly sat without knowing that and therefore confirmed its realness...This idiot Kamp wants you to ignore all that and go with FBI's obvious lies that were designed to conceal Oswald's true exculpatory location...And for all this degenerate reworking of the evidence towards Parker's Tom Sawyer nuttery Kamp is rewarded and given reference by DiEugenio and I am banned and my break-through discoveries are ignored...All so a mob can maintain its clique power over good objective research standards...

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 06:16:11 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #4945 on: August 24, 2019, 06:42:19 PM »
Quote by Albert.
The best way to describe the sun angle on Nov 22nd in Dealey Plaza are the images I showed that physically show that sun angle on the persons in question...
This is the best representation of that angle and it can't be answered by ignoring it or offering inferior arguments of evidence (or trolling)..

Wrong. Andrej Stancak's angle of the sun is correct.  Lovelady, in the frame Doylio is talking about, is not standing by the centre rail. As per this representation
In it Stancak shows Lovelady stand-ing to the left of the entrance. ..
https://thejfktruthmatters.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/top_reduced.jpg

A competent analyst who examines the Wiegman frames I presented will see they adequately exhibit a shadow plane in the portal that goes from
the edge of the west portal wall over to Lovelady...Lovelady is leaning against the center railing in Wiegman and is visibly seen by the portal
dimensions to be near the middle of the portal...That means any shadow line from the west wall that falls on him is well towards the center of the portal...
If we then go to Stancak's overhead graphic we can see he has drawn his shadow border well to the west side of the portal and far away from where
we see it fall in Wiegman...
But you have proved that you aren't a competent analyst, Albert.
Ray is telling a non-truth here

No he isn't. Ray is telling it as it is, not what Brianwants it to be.

and my argument is correct by any normal standard of academic vetting of evidence
No it isn't. You are totally incompetent.

and Ray's obvious dishonesty is not...

Apparently my dishonesty is visible only to you, Albert.

Now be a good boy, take your pills, and leave the grown ups on here, in peace for a few months.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 06:43:36 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4946 on: August 24, 2019, 07:00:44 PM »
Ray isn't to be taken seriously...

When I showed that Stancak could be refuted by having him do a cartoon graphic of Wiegman, which would quickly show Prayer Man could not have a foot on the step, Ray refused to answer and wrote that he would not descend to the level of an idiot...Ray was obviously dodging correct evidence like he is doing here...To this day Stancak has not offered a graphic for Wiegman...The reason for that is because he DID do a graphic for Wiegman, and when he did it accurately, he looked at it and realized I was right and he had refuted himself...Did he go to the public and tell them what he had objectively found?...No, instead he hid it and didn't mention it...And he was pampered by the overseers and not called on it while his correct opposition was banned...This was important because it proved that Prayer Man had both feet on the landing platform and was therefore provably 5 foot 4 and Sarah's exact height...

Ray is switching the subject and not answering what I just wrote to Kamp...

Ray doesn't know what he is doing...The image in question was Wiegman not Darnell...In the meantime the man Stancak shows as Lovelady in front of Calvery is actually Molina, just to show the extent of the strongly presented buffonery in all this...The reason this isn't quickly followed-through on and proven is because of the hijacking of the internet by the Prayer Man crazies...I lost my ability to post amongst the community because of those bastards who refuse to admit they are wrong...

Ray will once again refuse to answer this and therefore prove again that he can't back up his embarrassing name-calling that blows up on him and shows who is really guilty of what he says...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 07:23:28 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4947 on: August 24, 2019, 07:36:43 PM »
Steely Dan wrote:

Brian, I think you should put Ray on ignore. I think you should put everybody on ignore...even us...your life would be a little less futile.
The main thing though...you're a liar...Stanton is not PM.

Steely Dan didn't post my rebuttal to Kamp...The obvious reason for that is because he's aware it destroys Kamp and shows what an idiot he is by comparison...He's aware it shows facts and arguments that completely refute Kamp and his childish logic...

We have already proven Stanton is Prayer Man...Kamp defaulted by not being able to answer the evidence that showed his choice for Stanton down the east steps was impossible by the evidence...The testimony showed Stanton could not get down to that point according to the known accounts because she was still on the landing staring at Frazier at that time...Once you prove Kamp can't locate Stanton to Frazier's left like he claims Stanton's location defaults to Prayer Man where all the evidence Kamp is ignoring places her...

Steely Dan and Kamp are nuts who have done serious damage to the research community for their cult leader Greg Parker...Jim DiEugenio recommended these kooks and gave them his blessing...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 07:47:56 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #4948 on: August 24, 2019, 08:00:04 PM »
Ray isn't to be taken seriously...

When I showed that Stancak could be refuted by having him do a cartoon graphic of Wiegman, which would quickly show Prayer Man could not have a foot on the step, Ray refused to answer and wrote that he would not descend to the level of an idiot...Ray was obviously dodging correct evidence like he is doing here...To this day Stancak has not offered a graphic for Wiegman...The reason for that is because he DID do a graphic for Wiegman, and when he did it accurately, he looked at it and realized I was right and he had refuted himself...Did he go to the public and tell them what he had objectively found?...No, instead he hid it and didn't mention it...And he was pampered by the overseers and not called on it while his correct opposition was banned...This was important because it proved that Prayer Man had both feet on the landing platform and was therefore provably 5 foot 4 and Sarah's exact height...

Ray is switching the subject and not answering what I just wrote to Kamp...

Ray doesn't know what he is doing...The image in question was Wiegman not Darnell...In the meantime the man Stancak shows as Lovelady in front of Calvery is actually Molina, just to show the extent of the strongly presented buffonery in all this...The reason this isn't quickly followed-through on and proven is because of the hijacking of the internet by the Prayer Man crazies...I lost my ability to post amongst the community because of those bastards who refuse to admit they are wrong...

Ray will once again refuse to answer this and therefore prove again that he can't back up his embarrassing name-calling that blows up on him and shows who is really guilty of what he says...

Albert, just for once honestly answer a question without going into your usual diatribe. Is the sun shadow in Stancak's presenation correct or not?
 If not please show how and where it is wrong. Your failure to do so. will prove you are full of horse hockey.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4949 on: August 24, 2019, 08:57:25 PM »
Albert, just for once honestly answer a question without going into your usual diatribe. Is the sun shadow in Stancak's presenation correct or not?
 If not please show how and where it is wrong. Your failure to do so. will prove you are full of horse hockey.

If you had more competency and credibility you would realize I already have answered that question...Stancak's representation of the sun shadow (which if you were honest you would admit was a discovery made by myself...Stancak did not start posting that sun plane until he learned of it from me) in Wiegman is accurate enough that you can refute the Prayer Man theory with it as I already posted in my last post...If you bothered to pay attention to what I wrote you would understand that Stancak's sun plane as shown in his overhead graphic for Darnell is so accurate that it proves that Prayer Man cannot have a foot on the step...The reason for this is because in Wiegman Prayer Man has his shoulders squared to the landing...If you look at the Wiegman image you can see it is before Prayer Man has pivoted and turned towards Frazier...Prayer Man's shoulders are parallel to the steps...As I explained to Stancak repeatedly, if Prayer Man had a foot on the step his center of gravity would shift forward over that foot...Body movements require it...In fact the overhead graphic for Darnell you linked shows that center of gravity shift to the foot on the steps...So if Prayer Man's shoulders are squared to the steps in Wiegman, and his center of gravity is over the step, then his left shoulder would be swung in to the sunlight according to the accurate sun plane shown in Stancak's Darnell overhead graphic...That sun plane is the same in Wiegman as it is in Darnell...If we go to the actual Wiegman frame itself we see that Prayer Man's shoulder is not in sun...We see it is dark and in shade...This proves that Prayer Man has both feet on the landing and is not on the step...It proves his center of gravity is in all shade because he is up on the landing...

I get the suggestion that this is over Ray's head and he doesn't understand it...So the simple solution is to get Stancak to make a graphic for Wiegman and you would see that it automatically shows that he can't get Prayer Man's foot on the step...That is the reason why dishonest Stancak doesn't post a graphic for Wiegman...Because he already made a graphic for Wiegman privately at home and he knows it shows Prayer Man can't have a foot on the step so he buried it...

Ray, if you tried this in court you wouldn't get away with it...You can't force people to answer your regressive point so you can avoid good evidence...Your point is made moot by what I posted and you have to answer it like anyone else according to the rules of evidence...

Mobile View