Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 353053 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4930 on: August 24, 2019, 12:07:18 AM »

Donations to the Forum can be made via Paypal using the links below.

's website is now "doxing" personal information about my mother and is showing photos of my house on the site...

This is generally considered taboo and out of bounds on the internet...

Please notice that while I am being persecuted and removed from the JFK research community Jim

is giving his full recommendation to

and his website and

is being given special access to the

... A website that goes after a researcher's 87 year old mother...(A huge dirty double standard)...

It's criminal harassment... (Don't forget these creeps accused me of stalking

)...

's website is now "doxing" personal information about my mother and is showing photos of my house on the site...

On the whole CTs are angry sick individuals who aren't very bright and this is precisely why I use an alias.

JohnM

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4931 on: August 24, 2019, 12:39:32 AM »

Thanks. Do you know what Doyle’s “metal fixture” is?

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4932 on: August 24, 2019, 01:05:14 AM »
It could be a small metal sink tap...

Steely Dan is obviously having trouble and struggling with a simple point of evidence...He obviously puts himself above simple evidence and thinks he can answer it with trolling...

What is that metal fixture?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 01:09:12 AM by Brian Doyle »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #4933 on: August 24, 2019, 01:37:59 AM »
Do you know what Doyle’s “metal fixture” is?

Nope, it looks like it could be a coffee-scoop and it appears to be sitting right next to the white edge of the hotplates?

What we can see of the kitchen table top is flat because "we" can see the kettles reflection and besides "we" can determine the width of that area by comparing it to the hotplates and it appears to be only about 5 to 7 inches wide and doesn't a tap need a sink?

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 01:41:20 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #4934 on: August 24, 2019, 01:44:02 AM »

No way...

Post #4945 shows it is some kind of metal fixture...

#4953 shows the tap works up in the rear section of the fixture...

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #4935 on: August 24, 2019, 02:27:31 AM »
No way...

Post #4945 shows it is some kind of metal fixture...

#4953 shows the tap works up in the rear section of the fixture...

Here is the relevant snips from both posts and I can't see any objects in that area that cross over to both images?

The benchtop surface that we can see from the wall to the fridge is flat meaning that there is no sink in this area. The sink could be in the recessed section between the hotplates and the fridge but would an unergonomic awkward position so close to the wall make any sense?

Btw there appears to be some sort of piping above the kitchen area but too bad there is no link to the benchtop.

JohnM

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #4936 on: August 24, 2019, 06:52:43 AM »
Nope, it looks like it could be a coffee-scoop and it appears to be sitting right next to the white edge of the hotplates?

What we can see of the kitchen table top is flat because "we" can see the kettles reflection and besides "we" can determine the width of that area by comparing it to the hotplates and it appears to be only about 5 to 7 inches wide and doesn't a tap need a sink?

JohnM
I was waiting for you to say there is a rifle somewhere in the picture.  More importantly, Oswald did not have a kitchen in his backyard

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #4937 on: August 24, 2019, 09:37:42 AM »
I was waiting for you to say there is a rifle somewhere in the picture.  More importantly, Oswald did not have a kitchen in his backyard

This is so beyond absurd, reminds me of reading the morning comics back in the day.  There was no water source there, only a stove and counter.  Maybe jugs of water in the fridge?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 09:40:08 AM by Mark A. Oblazney »

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #4938 on: August 24, 2019, 09:47:30 AM »
I believe that Carolyn Arnold is hiding in the cupboard under the brown paper sack.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #4939 on: August 24, 2019, 09:51:41 AM »
The best way to describe the sun angle on Nov 22nd in Dealey Plaza are the images I showed that physically show that sun angle on the persons in question...This is the best representation of that angle and it can't be answered by ignoring it or offering inferior arguments of evidence (or trolling)...

A competent analyst who examines the Wiegman frames I presented will see they adequately exhibit a shadow plane in the portal that goes from the edge of the west portal wall over to Lovelady...Lovelady is leaning against the center railing in Wiegman and is visibly seen by the portal dimensions to be near the middle of the portal...That means any shadow line from the west wall that falls on him is well towards the center of the portal...If we then go to Stancak's overhead graphic we can see he has drawn his shadow border well to the west side of the portal and far away from where we see it fall in Wiegman...

Ray is telling a non-truth here and my argument is correct by any normal standard of academic vetting of evidence and Ray's obvious dishonesty is not...

Jim D will come in and say "Good job Ray"...

Frazier and Prayer Person are also turned towards each other more than Stancak has shown in his computer graphic...

Here's an oldie but goodie, where

shows a rare image on one of his early posts, proving that it was INDEED a dude taking pictures with a camera.  Thanks,

!!  You're the greatest !!!!

Mobile View