Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 293174 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4910 on: August 20, 2019, 08:34:13 PM »
This is a good example of linguistic forensics...

No it's not, because there's no such thing.  That's something you made up to make bogus arguments with.

Well I'm being mentioned there by the fact my evidence is being used to defeat the Lone Nutters...Which in turns proves my legitimacy...There's no shame or embarrassment from the banners over that...It's really dishonest...They can steal your stuff and not credit you for it while banning you at the same time...Which is the definition of dishonesty...

You are so narcissistic you actually think you're the first one to postulate that Oswald was in the second floor lunchroom the entire time.  The problem is, there is no evidence for it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4910 on: August 20, 2019, 08:34:13 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4911 on: August 20, 2019, 09:37:52 PM »
Notice how Zartman doesn't make up a whole bunch of crap about Stanton and Arnold and Truly and Shelley in order to support this hypothesis?

In other words you're not disagreeing...

Never mind the fact Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room therefore requires Prayer Man to be someone else and therefore all the proof I've provided, that no one has made any credible counter to, falls in to place by default...

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #4912 on: August 20, 2019, 09:47:03 PM »
There's a build-up by one of the nuts on Bart Kamp's website for me to account for Armstrong's claim that Don Norton of Sebring, Florida is one of the Oswald doubles who is being safe-housed in Florida by the conspirators...I don't know anything about that but it does appear to me that the man shown in the 2013 fishing article doesn't have the bone structure of either of the Oswald doubles...

This doesn't get discussed like it should be because of the dominators and their sycophants...They don't really give a damn about the best and brightest evidence...It's all about them and their syndication of the JFK internet and their power...

I'm interested in the Norton subject but it should be in its own thread...Sarah Stanton being Prayer Man is the topic of this thread...

Thanks for your "guidance" !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4912 on: August 20, 2019, 09:47:03 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4913 on: August 20, 2019, 10:17:05 PM »
In other words you're not disagreeing...

I neither agree or disagree with opinions that have no supporting evidence.

Never mind the fact Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room therefore requires Prayer Man to be someone else and therefore all the proof I've provided, that no one has made any credible counter to, falls in to place by default...

I credibly counter your proof lies every time you trot them out.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 10:18:32 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4914 on: August 20, 2019, 11:51:43 PM »
I neither agree or disagree with opinions that have no supporting evidence.

Safely not committing to that which refutes him and keeping it at the tit for tat superficial level...

If you're not contesting Zartman then you're agreeing Prayer Man isn't Oswald...

Thank you...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4914 on: August 20, 2019, 11:51:43 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4915 on: August 21, 2019, 12:01:36 AM »
Safely not committing to that which refutes him and keeping it at the tit for tat superficial level...

What is it that you think "refutes" me?  You make a claim that you have no evidence for (other than falsehoods and fabrications).  Zartman has the sense not to call his conjecture a "proof".

If you're not contesting Zartman then you're agreeing Prayer Man isn't Oswald...

Logic never was your strong suit, was it?

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4916 on: August 21, 2019, 05:09:56 PM »
Steely Dan wrote:

This is a perfect example of how a cretin struggles through the day. Mr Zartman can look forward to the same abusive posts you aim at Davidson for refusing to embrace your madness. How do I know this? You are as predictable as you are stupid.
As for the legal action...looking forward to it! You bring your evidence, i'll bring James Gordon, Lauren Johnson, Jim DiEugenio, Dawn Meredith, Greg Parker, Stan Dane, Barto Kamp, Peter Lemkin, Kathy Becket, Andre Stancek and a, so far, unnamed minimum wage Amazon mod.
Now go wash your car dickhead.

Anyone can see who is offering the abusive posts and it isn't me...Parker's website seems to think it is a credible website offering reasonable input...Anyone can read its pages to see it is a den of abusive, demented trolling with very little good research content...The unfortunate thing is part of what gives that website its buoyancy is the fact that a 95% pro-Prayer Man majority supports it because of the Prayer Man theory no matter what they are shown...

I haven't aimed any abusive posts at Davidson...I simply said he refuses to publicly support his own discovery and that it has led to persons like myself having a harder time combating Kamp and his trolls...Nor have I said anything about Zartman...Steely Dan is a classic example of one of Kamp's liars because he falsely says Zartman refused to embrace my madness...Ah, that's totally dishonest because Zartman, as far as I can see, is backing my claim 100% word for word and I suspect he's doing that because he read my material and was convinced by its sound-ness...What liars Kamp and his website members are to pervert that in to my attacking Zartman...Steely Dan is dishonestly evading the point and using lies and criminal slander to do so...This is what these punks do...They dishonestly avoid the truth you are showing and go right to dirty slander and accusations of them being the victims of abusive attacks (the irony)...What Steely Dan is doing there is slowly changing the case here from my being correct on the Prayer Man evidence in to a personal attack on me for the purpose of ignoring me and my evidence...It's exactly what I predicted those lowlifes, who are led by cult leader Greg Parker, who seems to have come out of his Rube Goldberg "retirement", would do...That they would switch the subject matter from the Prayer Man evidence in to a general attack on me and my person using out of bounds ad hominem...Again, this is dirty out of bounds stuff but those whom I disproved on the Prayer Man evidence look the other way because they share in the mutual benefit of not admitting wrongness on Prayer Man...And that is where the slander posts against me become criminal because they are being used in a criminal way to unfairly slander me and destroy my rights in the hijacked internet research world...What those scum are doing is making it an executable crime to be smart and prove correct evidence and therefore criminally deny me my earned right in the research world by means of criminal cyber bullying and harassment...They are using criminal harassment to remove a person unfairly and deny them their rights...It becomes criminal when it becomes a pure dirty hate campaign aimed at the person outside of the facts as this idiot Steely Dan does and incorporates lies to affect that outcome...We know Parker's members are irredeemable knuckleheads and no serious researcher attends their troll site...A lot of researchers give praise to Kamp and his site but none of them actually go there and post because they don't want to be associated with its demented content (DiEugenio)...So the real people to blame are the members of those sites from which I was banned giving credit to this dirty smear campaign aimed at an innocent person for the sole purpose of denying them their correct evidence...The real "abuse" here is the dirty bullying and removal of a person who presented correct evidence on false terms as Steely Dan shows here...What Steely Dan has done is shown a perfect example of how the original subject matter is converted from the original truthful point in to Parker's dirty smear campaign so the point can be avoided...There's no doubt that Zartman backed what I was saying word for word and placed Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room exactly as I did...He received not one word of protest from these internet-hijacking animals or their trolling abuse...The reason for that is because Steely Dan and the other Prayer Man people know Prayer Man isn't Oswald and therefore Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room where the evidence I am showing places him...What Steely Dan represents is a very ugly community-damaging thing where mob attacks on a good researcher posting the truth are now accepted by a dirty majority who use that criminal abuse to justify ignoring good evidence...It becomes criminal when it is straight used to defame someone unfairly and ignore their good evidence...It becomes criminal when it is used to disparage and censor that person despite his good input...What Greg Parker has done is allowed his gang of trolls to viciously defame an innocent person who has presented good evidence and saved the community from going down the wrong path that would ultimately lead them to fall prey to the derision of Lone Nutters for supporting bad evidence...The reason they keep going to this dishonest criminal slander and keep using it to avoid good evidence is because they are rewarded for it by some very dishonest people who are using dirty tactics to preserve their egos...What Steely Dan is doing is accusing me and punishing me for what they are guilty of...And when that succeeds in destroying a good researcher and removing him and his good research from the community it becomes criminal...There are many smart skilled researchers out there who share guilt in this and allow this mob of delinquents to do their dirty work and get rid of those who disprove them...They have aided in the descent of the research internet to the street gang level and assisted in the promotion of provably-wrong evidence...What the community has done is, instead of admitting it was wrong on Prayer Man, it has weaponized these poisonous trolls and turned them loose as gang enforcement...When their victims protest, the victims are then accused of what they are guilty of and punished...You can see Sleazy Dan has a good sense of that and goes right to it knowing he'll be rewarded and the crooks won't have to answer the correct point...The community then acknowledges Parker's site is a troll site of abuse but then proceeds to enforce its persecutions...These are dirty liars and cyber criminals who are setting the scene slowly to eventually admit Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton but keep their dirty banning of myself based on the false slanders of this cyber-scum Steely Dan and other alpha wolves...It's not about truth or good evidence any more...It's about them and their power and being able to hijack the community right or wrong...

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 05:52:13 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4916 on: August 21, 2019, 05:09:56 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4917 on: August 21, 2019, 05:40:18 PM »
I haven't aimed any abusive posts at Davidson...I simply said he refuses to publicly support his own discovery and that it has led to persons like myself having a harder time combating Kamp and his trolls...

He "discovered" nothing.  He said that he thinks it looks like a woman.  Period.  Why would he "publicly support" the thing you made up about him proving something?

Nor have I said anything about Zartman...

Yes you did.  You claimed that Zartman 100% endorsed your evidence that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room, which was another lie.

Steely Dan is a classic example of one of Kamp's liars because he falsely says Zartman refused to embrace my madness...Ah, that's totally dishonest because Zartman, as far as I can see, is backing my claim 100% word for word and I suspect he's doing that because he read my material and was convinced by its sound-ness...

Why do you suspect that he knows anything about you?  Narcissism?

We know Parker's members are irredeemable knuckleheads and no serious researcher attends their troll site...

Does that mean that you are not a serious researcher since you're obviously attending that site?

The real "abuse" here is the dirty bullying and removal of a person who presented correct evidence on false terms as Steely Dan shows here...

Every one of your screeds amounts to dirty bullying of your own, so heal thyself.  And you wouldn't know "correct evidence" if it bit you in the azz.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4917 on: August 21, 2019, 05:40:18 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4918 on: August 21, 2019, 06:22:56 PM »

Iacoletti has access to the Education Forum and Denny Zartman's post...He does not enter a word against Zartman and his repeating of what I said exactly about Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room...

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4919 on: August 21, 2019, 06:31:45 PM »

Steely Dan wrote:

Brian, thanks for the 5000 word whinge. You managed to cover all the main points I wished to raise....but you didn't realise that did you?
By all means, keep beating yourself up. It's a real joy watching you do all the donkey work.

What Steely Dan is saying here is he doesn't offer anything to deny what I wrote and typically avoids its truthful substance...He's saying he has a right to ignore the truthful content of what you wrote and answer it with trolling in Kamp's troll sanctuary...

The result of which is the host of this flagrant destruction of normal research standards is then given fast lane access to the other forum and I am then punished for what they are guilty of...

The original subject of Zartman endorsing me 100% and getting no flack from Kamp's goons is successfully detoured around with obnoxious trolling and avoidance of the point...

This is the letter of the law definition of criminal harassment and cyber bullying...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4919 on: August 21, 2019, 06:31:45 PM »

Mobile View