Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 269517 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #480 on: June 23, 2018, 09:38:20 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You're not playing chess according to the rules Alan...If Kamp had placed Sarah's chubby forearm next to the very good blow-up of Prayer Man's forearm he posted on the Education Forum its exact resemblance would be apparent...Bart Kamp could post over here if he liked...He doesn't because he knows he would be instantly shredded...Bart and Jim D only post where they can get cowardly moderators to ban the opposition where they know the opposing evidence will be filtered...

You are outright ignoring that Buell Frazier already made it clear Prayer Man is Sarah...You know as well as I do that wide-hipped Sarah is nowhere else on the landing...We both know Kamp avoided placing Sarah's forearm next to Prayer Man's because he already knew what it would show...

We don't need to worry about Sarah's forearm, Brian, her hair rules her out as PrayerPerson! If LHO had GRAY/WHITE hair in 1963 do you think we would even be talking about PrayerPerson?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #480 on: June 23, 2018, 09:38:20 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #481 on: June 23, 2018, 09:41:58 AM »

Honest Alan omits the Davidson enhancement that Duncan posted at the end of his original post...It shows the best version of the Wiegman clear frame above and there is no doubt it depicts Sarah Stanton peering in to her purse...

:D

The only way that's a face is if 'she' is putting eye drops in!

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #482 on: June 23, 2018, 10:27:09 AM »
Brian, Repeat Request -  3rd Time Of Asking

Could you please ask contact Sarah's family again and record via Audio the question and answer to a simple question, ie, "Is the lady with the scarf Sarah Stanton?"

Do not ask any leading questions which might influence their conclusion, and include any pre and post question and answer conversations.

They know what she really looked like.

We, the members of this Forum, including yourself, don't know what she really looked like at various stages of her life from viewing just one photograph.

It's a simple request I am asking of you.

It is important to question everything.

There is no room for arrogance or personal ego to dictate what is investigated and what is not.

This is a viable question that requires a simple yes, no, or could be answer, irrespective of how good You, Me, Kamp, Stancac, the man on the Moon, or anyone else thinks they are at photo analysis.

If you refuse to do it, and it's your choice,  please let me know and send me via PM the contact details and I'll ask them the question myself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #482 on: June 23, 2018, 10:27:09 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #483 on: June 23, 2018, 02:50:18 PM »
Sarah Stanton's sighting of LHO with a coke before the assassination blows a gaping wide hole in the story told to the Warren Commission by Baker & Truly.

Before you make "further contributions" to this thread you might review your inability to offer anything beyond banal restatements of your LNerish sentiment 'I trust witness statements and testimony and deplore any attempt to examine them critically'!

In another AlanFord Edsel Effort, he has produced a post indicating a quote of something I supposedly said. I challenge him to produce a provable quote of me posting and/or making said statement.

As is a common practice, although I try very hard to discuss evidence, the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayermanTheory promoters have to resort to false claims, insults, and character assassination. Where is the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory reliable provable positive evidence?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 03:03:19 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #484 on: June 23, 2018, 03:09:42 PM »

Could you please ask contact Sarah's family again and record via Audio the question and answer to a simple question, ie, "Is the lady with the scarf Sarah Stanton?"

Do not ask any leading questions which might influence their conclusion, and include any pre and post question and answer conversations.

We, the members of this Forum, including yourself, don't know what she really looked like at various stages of her life from viewing just one photograph.

There is no room for arrogance or personal ego to dictate what is investigated and what is not.

This is a viable question that requires a simple yes, no, or could be answer, irrespective of how good You, Me, Kamp, Stancac, the man on the Moon, or anyone else thinks they are at photo analysis.

If you refuse to do it, and it's your choice,  please let me know and send me via PM the contact details and I'll ask them the question myself.

If in fact the PrayerPersonImage and the ScarfLadyImage do represent different individuals, so be it. But, either way, it needs to be reviewed for conclusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #484 on: June 23, 2018, 03:09:42 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #485 on: June 23, 2018, 04:22:55 PM »
No offense intended, but I find your discussion of "Prayer Woman" to be quite trivial.  You seem to start with the unwarranted assumption that the identity of this person is even somehow important to the topic of the JFK assassination.  But is that necessarily so ?  There were thousands of people on the street at the time, the vast majority of whom hold no importance to the assassination.  What is most probable, therefore, is that this obscure person is just another unidentifiable spectator in the crowd, and nothing more.
In all fairness, PrayerPersonImage does not represent "this obscure person is just another unidentifiable spectator in the crowd, and nothing more". Without a doubt, the image represents a real person that has a name, and is important. The actual identification has been indicated, but was not an issue relative to the topic of the JFK Assassination, prior to someone deciding that the image represented accused LoneGunmanAssassin LeeHarveyOswald, simply due to their image interpretation and because no evidence had so far established the image to represent anyone else.

However, theirs is not provable reliable evidence that places LeeHarveyOswald in the place of PrayerPersonImage as filmed, just after the assassination of JohnKennedySr and wounding of JohnConnallyJr. And actually, the provable evidence indicates otherwise.

That said, to me the question should be for the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManImage promoters to explain, "why"?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 06:04:57 PM by Larry Trotter »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #486 on: June 23, 2018, 04:34:27 PM »
Anyone familiar with the original Prayer Man theory will feel their jaw drop to the floor all over again at the depth of ignorance revealed in your question. The theory stipulated that Baker encountered LHO on the FIRST floor! He was LHO's alibi! THAT's why we see him putting his head down in the DPD hallway footage!

Ah ha...Sure...Baker encountered Oswald in the foyer and the many people who ducked-in to the Depository at the same time all missed him? Oh, wait...I remember now...The men in black made them all stay quiet...

The Oswald in the utility closet seen by Campbell was minutes later after Campbell had gone to the Knoll...Prayer Man cultists ignore the timing of this Oswald, or the fact he would be hanging in the lobby unwitnessed by anyone else for several minutes, and try to conflate him with an imaginary witnessing by Baker of Oswald in the lobby that Parker and Murphy invented out of thin air and persons like Alan are now referencing as fact and calling those who question it "ignorant"...

I have been posting for years that since Prayer Man is still on the landing in Couch/Darnell that, hypothetically, if Prayer Man were Oswald he would have ducked back into the lobby right about the same time as Baker if Baker were to theoretically encounter him in the lobby...If you run this scenario through it means Oswald would have to squeeze through the entrance right along with several other people including Baker...Prayer Man lunatics ignore this necessary scenario and simply suggest their Prayer Man script without ever owning up to the impossibility of how their suggestions would necessarily have to play out...Oswald would have so much exposure to witnesses at that point that it would be impossible for him to not have been noticed by many more witnesses, including Truly...Prayer Man nuts hold firm on Carolyn Arnold glimpsing Oswald in the foyer from way out front but then equally hold that many people mingled with Oswald in the foyer after the shots and no one mentioned it...You can see the awareness of the Prayer Man cultists of this in the fact they try to stall Baker from entering by suggesting he didn't go straight in...Just like with the lunch room encounter, when the Prayer Man cultists are aware the evidence is going against them Parker gets out his evidence-revising magic wand and starts making major revisions of the core evidence to try to slip his nutty Prayer Man theory through the evidence barriers he is aware refutes it...This crazy theory has now become a membership requirement of the Conspiracy community overseen by mob boss Jim DiEugenio who directs the censorship of those who call him out on this nutty-ness by lesser heads who do Jim's dirty work for him in order to compensate for their own lack of ability...

« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 05:15:09 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #486 on: June 23, 2018, 04:34:27 PM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #487 on: June 23, 2018, 04:38:06 PM »
The thing is that Doyle has some grudge against the members of another forum.That forum is a strong Prayer Man supporter. So Doyle just to be contrary claims that it is not Oswald and has latched on to the Prayer Woman idea. It has essentially nothing to do with PM or even the JFK case in general.Just  a personal grudge.

Fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #487 on: June 23, 2018, 04:38:06 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #488 on: June 23, 2018, 04:47:12 PM »

I'll do it Duncan but I seriously disagree...

I wish someone would please explain to me why we are using precious access time to ask these witnesses if a person who is on the landing 20 minutes after the shots, according to the time of the imagery, is their relative Sarah Stanton? The well known record has Stanton inside Westbrook's office "bull-pen" at that point being detained by the cops for statements...

There is no way that dark sleeve that goes half way up Scarf Lady's forearm would not be detectable in Darnell if Prayer Man were Scarf Lady...And the sheet white of her scarf would be impossible to not be seen in Darnell too...Can't be her Duncan - but I'll ask...Best done on a weekday...

But we do know what her height was and her waist thickness, forearm etc...We also know that Frazier located her as looking at him when Calvery was at the steps..In my opinion, no one who was seriously looking at the Prayer Man evidence would ignore the other evidence...

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #489 on: June 23, 2018, 05:04:36 PM »
If in fact the PrayerPersonImage and the ScarfLadyImage do represent different individuals, so be it. But, either way, it needs to be reviewed for conclusion.

I disagree and think it has already been dismissed by the things I previously posted...Sarah Stanton is obviously Prayer Man and I think reviewing persons who are obviously not Stanton or Prayer Man is digressive and doesn't help...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #489 on: June 23, 2018, 05:04:36 PM »

Mobile View