Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Larry Trotter and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 210001 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4540 on: June 02, 2019, 05:00:33 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Again..... I believe it WAS a dude taking pictures with a camera...

That's at least the tenth time you've said that in this thread.

This whole conversation is nothing but a glorified parlor game resembling 'groundhog day'...

Uh huh.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4541 on: June 02, 2019, 05:19:29 AM »
If you look at Altgens Lovelady is on the landing because he is equal in height to those others who are also on the landing...

Shelley was shorter than Lovelady and is clearly being hit by the lintel's shadow in both Wiegman and Altgens, so I suspect Billy was on the top STEP(perhaps on his toes) since there is no sign of that same shadow on his head, this is very basic reasoning.

If you're serious, find a qualified estimate as to how much lower Altgens was than Lovelady and I'll do a simple recreation for us sometime in the near future.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4541 on: June 02, 2019, 05:19:29 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4542 on: June 02, 2019, 03:49:41 PM »
Shelley was shorter than Lovelady and is clearly being hit by the lintel's shadow in both Wiegman and Altgens, so I suspect Billy was on the top STEP(perhaps on his toes) since there is no sign of that same shadow on his head, this is very basic reasoning.

If you're serious, find a qualified estimate as to how much lower Altgens was than Lovelady and I'll do a simple recreation for us sometime in the near future.

You are once again not answering the point...If we look at Altgens there are other people to Lovelady's left that we know are standing on the landing...Lovelady is fairly even in height with them...Shelley is one of them...If Lovelady were on the step he would be visibly 7 inches shorter than them...He's not...He's even in height with them...That proves Lovelady is on the landing...What you are saying is invalid...There is no lintel shadow by the front of the landing...

This is correct and the JFK research community has been contemptibly ignoring it for several years now...It is also the point I made when Gordon banned me because he knew I was disproving his coddled and favored Prayer Man posters who then used the unfair censorship Gordon helped them out with to ignore it...

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4543 on: June 02, 2019, 04:00:30 PM »
I spoke to Walt Brown yesterday...He agreed that BK's attempt to get Marina Oswald to agree with the Prayer Man theory was a joke...Brown said he has known Marina for decades and she has a habit of latching on to and approving new material or claims...Brown said Marina did the same with him when he put something out in the early '90's...I tried to explain to Brown that Marina thought she was referring to the original Altgens Lovelady theory or Cinque Doorway Man theory but Walt seems only interested in what he prints and says he limits himself on discussion of internet nuttery for this very reason...LeDoux isn't a serious researcher...He bailed when he realized Marina was repudiating his nutty theory...

Both Armstrong and Frazier basically think of Prayer Man as the urban legend supported by nuts that it is...Conway too...

None of the regular internet researchers have the backbone to call Parker's website the nutty troll pit it is...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 05:01:06 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4543 on: June 02, 2019, 04:00:30 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4544 on: June 02, 2019, 05:09:40 PM »
There's nobody competent enough in the entire research community to tell Stancak that when Prayer Man's pivot to the left from Wiegman to Darnell is analyzed that there is just no way in hell that Prayer Man would keep his right foot on the step...It is just plain too anatomically and ergomonically uncomfortable and Prayer Man would not stand in the obviously uncomfortable contorted position Stancak is claiming...A person would retract their right foot up to the landing in such a situation...But there was no retraction to be made because Prayer Man never had any right foot on the step in Wiegman to begin with...I have already proven that - which is why Stancak refuses to create a computer graphic for Wiegman because it will instantly show his claim that Prayer Man was jutting his right foot down and on to the step to be equally ridiculous...That's why Stancak never did any graphic for Wiegman and why the dishonest posters over there never asked him to...

Prayer Man pivoted to the left in Darnell because it was Sarah Stanton turning towards Buell Frazier to discuss what they heard Gloria Calvery shout as Frazier more than clearly detailed and the Prayer Man people are contemptuously ignoring with the aid of censorship...

The Prayer Man people have reduced the JFK research community to a joke of how long is Stancak going to get away with presenting that abnormally twisted and contorted Oswald mannequin instead of admitting the obvious evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton?...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 05:14:44 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4545 on: June 03, 2019, 11:21:55 PM »
If Lovelady were on the step he would be visibly 7 inches shorter than them
Not if Altgens camera were below a certain height and Lovelady himself closer to the camera than the rest of them. You cannot seriously be suggesting you're unaware of this phenomenon?  Can you prove BL is not up on his toes either?  I mean, he is clearly straining to see(we assume) the limo is he not?  Well then...

And wtf are you smoking anyway btw?   You seem completely unable to contemplate anything other than your own childlike interpretation, which, lest we forget, cannot tell a real image of LHO from a GD cartoon and something you still haven't 'fessed up to yet as being completely ludicrous and I imagine, thoroughly embarrassing, Mr. Credibilty... sure, that's you all over.

There is no lintel shadow by the front of the landing
There's enough video in this thread alone for even a klutz like me to work out, if you were over 5.5' and stood up straight that shadow from the lintel would hit you as soon as you stepped up to the landing,  The video is all here and you were right there participating in the discussion and commentating on the evidence for it.
Now Billy was without doubt leaning forward as well as to his left and could well be leaning out of that shadow, it's possible, James seems to think so and he produced argument to that effect in his thread on that very topic but he never convinced me he's on the landing.  In the Wiegman frame that follows Algtens by a second or two Billy has relaxed slightly from his lean and there is still no evidence of any shadow on his head and this is very telling to me, thus I tend to think he's on the top step.

You, Brian and especially you, cannot convince anyone from your visual interpretations alone, you're worse than the boy who cried wolf anyway, you're dead to us in that regard, your opinion alone don't mean squat and your "forensic method", worthless.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 05:30:13 PM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4545 on: June 03, 2019, 11:21:55 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4546 on: June 03, 2019, 11:33:12 PM »
There's nobody competent enough in the entire research community to tell Stancak that when Prayer Man's pivot to the left from Wiegman to Darnell is analyzed that there is just no way in hell that Prayer Man would keep his right foot on the step...It is just plain too anatomically and ergomonically uncomfortable and Prayer Man would not stand in the obviously uncomfortable contorted position Stancak is claiming...

You claim there was a gif I posted herethat proved what you are trying to get across above, a blend of all the PM frames from Darnell and Wiegman, I think I saved it from the PM thread over there, so, go look for it and post the link or refer to the page number and I repost it for you if I'm able to(I think it was a David Joseph gif IIRC).

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4547 on: June 03, 2019, 11:47:59 PM »
Not if Altgens camera were below a certain height and Lovelady himself closer to the camera than the rest of them. You cannot seriously be suggesting you're unaware of this phenomenon?  Can you prove BL is not up on his toes either?  I mean, he is clearly straining to see(we assume) the limo is he not?  Well then...

That's just patently false...Which would be proven by going to Altgens' position using the same equipment and taking a photo of Lovelady on the step vs on the landing...Who do you think you're fooling Barry?...You have no idea of the photo science perspective differences involved and are just knee-jerking anything that comes to your head in order to deny me...

If you were paying attention to the other posts you would already know we can compare Lovelady in the high position in Wiegman vs the 5 foot 4 Stanton to Lovelady in the low position in Wiegman vs Stanton and see Lovelady lines up as going from the landing to the step...Nice try but you can't get away with what you are trying here and Lovelady is at the same level as Shelley and Molina who are to his left...

Lovelady is leaning in order to track the limousine so he loses an inch...If Lovelady were standing straight up he would be level with Shelley which PROVES he is on the landing because if he were on the step Lovelady would drop 7 inches...You are grasping for a perspective difference that doesn't scientifically exist in reality...On the DPF Forum Drew Phipps did the trigonometry for the perspective shifts at that distance and separation and they were negligible... 

There's enough video in this thread alone for even a klutz like me to work out, if you were over 5.5' and stood up straight that shadow from the lintel would hit you as soon as you stepped up to the landing, 

Absolutely false and you obviously don't know what you are talking about...There are multiple videos that show the cops entering the building...All the photography from that day shows that the front of the landing by Lovelady has no shadow at head level...Frazier's position is where the shadow starts hitting the head level...Lovelady himself is the best example of a person being at the front of the landing with his head in full sun...There are videos of the cops entering the building and you can see there is no shade at head level when they get to the front of the landing...In Altgens Molina's hands are over his head shielding his eyes and they are in full sun...

I don't think you are posting seriously Barry so if you don't mind I'm going to ignore your posts...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4547 on: June 03, 2019, 11:47:59 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4548 on: June 03, 2019, 11:59:07 PM »
You claim there was a gif I posted herethat proved what you are trying to get across above, a blend of all the PM frames from Darnell and Wiegman, I think I saved it from the PM thread over there, so, go look for it and post the link or refer to the page number and I repost it for you if I'm able to(I think it was a David Joseph gif IIRC).

I'm not sure if it was posted at the other forum under the title "Stabilized GIF Of Wiegman And Darnell Combined" or something close to that...

One look at that GIF shows that there is simply no way Prayer Man would have kept a foot on the step while making that turn for reasons made clear by the GIF...It is just too awkward and Prayer Man or anyone else would have brought their foot up to the landing...It's common sense but we are dealing with brainwashed desperate people who won't allow anything other than Prayer Man being Oswald...

Prayer Man's pivot to the left is Sarah Stanton turning towards Buell Frazier to discuss what they both just heard Calvery shout...As Frazier more than clearly described...Sandy Larsen admitted the timing seen in Darnell shows the exact time Calvery finished shouting the president has been shot only he dishonestly failed to follow it through and connect it to Frazier's locating of Stanton...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 12:02:27 AM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4549 on: June 04, 2019, 12:01:01 AM »
...All the photography from that day shows that the front of the landing by Lovelady has no shadow at head level...

Well here's your big chance wolfman, show me one.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4549 on: June 04, 2019, 12:01:01 AM »

Mobile View