Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 254185 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4480 on: May 29, 2019, 06:05:48 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'll destroy him...

Lying about what people said and fabricating evidence destroys nothing other than your credibility.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4480 on: May 29, 2019, 06:05:48 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4481 on: May 29, 2019, 07:46:57 PM »
Murphy's a coward and his supporters will ridicule me and make excuses but the truth is he's afraid to man up and come over here and debate me directly...He's afraid and won't do it because he knows he'll lose...He's the type of researcher who runs away from his own theory because he knows he can't back it up...Sonny Liston called out Murphy for a Championship match and Murphy scurried away like a coward...

The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger has claimed Stanton is over down the east steps a few steps...However, in this video Frazier makes clear Sarah is furthest back deepest in to the shadows with him...That has to be the landing platform and cannot be down the east steps in full sun like The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger has Stanton...Like Murphy, The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger literally cannot answer this like a man truthfully or directly...Every time I mention it The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger avoids answering and runs to the safety of his troll room where the clowns there offer silly mocking and ridicule but never give a straight or honest answer to this irrefutable evidence...When you see Frazier describe Sarah being "furthest back in to the shadows with me" you'll understand that can only be the landing platform and the point that is furthest in to the shadows is visibly the west side of the portal...That irrefutably excludes The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger's claimed position for Stanton...The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger ignores this and refuses to answer it (because he knows it is right)...It is amazing how dishonest the pro-Prayer Man JFK researchers are because they let The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger get away with it...After minute mark 40:50 -

« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 07:53:49 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4482 on: May 29, 2019, 11:32:38 PM »
I made a very small point that BL wasn't literally "against the west wall" as the limo passed and I showed it in Bell, he came out into the light, just like BWF seems to be doing, he was still near it of course, Lord alone knows why this is even an issue.  Could it be perhaps because the real interesting stuff, the visuals, you have very little to add to?

"Beside me" can mean "behind me", show me one example in all of Christendom that that ever happened.  "Get thee beside me Satan"?  She likes it from beside?  Behind the seaside, behind the sea?  You're still wet beside your ears, your face, my beside?  One example that works, pls.  Also Stanton doesn't need to be beside Frazier now either then does she, because beside him can now be infront of him too according to the book of Doyleism.

Kind of related but you ever wonder why the east side of the steps is full and Billy had all that room on the west more or less to himself?
It's self explanatory I know but the answer my friend is in the infamous BL lean and once understood makes it very unlikely that someone would move from the east to the west(doh!) after the limo passed them, especially someone with a brain that big to fit "that head" and who was there to see their President.
If it doesn't fit, you gotta quit.

And John said it, you didn't know Lovelady and you don't know witnesses, they'll screw with your head everytime, the worst tellers of non truths we've ever known despite their good intentions and more often than not exactly because of them but ahh, where would we be without them?  They were there and we weren't, so what right do we have even to argue with them bro?
Celluloid, time and solid research comrade.

Also Brian, how many examples do you want of witnesses making provable mistakes in this case alone?  And would it even make a difference if I gave them to you?  Why are you wasting my time yet again?  Go troll some other loser, this one's got work to do and I suddenly have a yen to be behind the seashore.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 11:08:36 AM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4482 on: May 29, 2019, 11:32:38 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4483 on: May 30, 2019, 12:09:57 AM »

Frazier makes clear that Sarah was up on the landing platform with him...That means The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger's position for Stanton can't be right...The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger refuses to answer for this...It means he hasn't located Stanton on the steps...And she certainly isn't to Frazier's left...

That's because Stanton is Prayer Man...

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4484 on: May 30, 2019, 11:20:10 AM »
But it's not clear whether he really heard what he knew was gunfire because of Darnell and his description of his reaction to Calvary's news.  Did he turn to tell Stanton how good Jackie looked?  That's not clear either, one interview he says he did but in another he mearly thought it to himself.  Did he ask Sarah "did she(GC) just say the President was hit"?  Or did he not? Again, depending on the interviews as a whole it's not clear and was she to his right or left?  Again, pick two interviews and you can have it either way to support your case.  It's a well known pattern, the more interviews they give the more answers we get to the same questions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4484 on: May 30, 2019, 11:20:10 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4485 on: May 30, 2019, 03:17:45 PM »
Barry is just trying to sew confusion...As usual he avoids the point and isn't seriously looking for answers...

The point stands that Frazier makes clear that Sarah was furthest back in to the shadows with him...One look at Darnell shows the shadows were deepest on the west side of the portal where Davidson showed a woman's face on Prayer Man 35 seconds earlier in Wiegman...Right now Davidson seems to be more interested in enabling Stancak's pseudo-analyses by placing incorrectly oriented measurement lines on to Darnell even though he has had it repeatedly explained to him that his lines are not in the proper perspective...Hopefully Davidson will return to the fold and once again admit the face showed a woman...In any case, The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger is ignoring this and his nut site is trying to get around it with demented trolling...Fact stands I have proven Stanton is not where The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger lied and tried to show her and The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger can't answer for it short of the type of embarrassing trolling that got him banned by Debra Conway...Where we are in reality and not the dementia The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger uses on his website to avoid answering proof is The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger has failed to locate Stanton and when I ask him to respond to Frazier's saying she was up on the landing platform he can't do it...

Stancak is continuing to claim false measurements by insisting Frazier's head is 10 inches high...He's doing that so he can cheat on the measurements and try to forge the images to show Oswald with a foot on the step...If we went and measured Frazier's head it would measure 8.5 inches in height and therefore show the 5 foot 4 mark goes through Frazier's chin in Darnell and not the 5 foot 2 mark Stancak is lying about to make the images fit his theory instead of the other way around...Stancak's cheating analyses are all perfectly welcomed by the so-called strict moderator over at the Censorship Forum...Wrong research is protected at that forum and good research is banned and persecuted...We know that the 5 foot 4 height line goes through Frazier's chin because we know Prayer Man is Stanton and we can see the top of 5 foot 4 Stanton's head comes up to Frazier's chin...Stancak is wasting people's time by means of a corrupted moderator's protection and is posting garbage designed to deceive his way around our evidence that he is allowed to ignore with that crooked moderator's protection...

None of the moderator-approved forum members over there bothered to notice that Stancak's 9:21pm post shows Stanton's obese forearm very well and shows a forearm that is visibly too thick to be Oswald's...Kinda dumb to show conclusive evidence in your own pseudo-analysis post and not notice while trying to BS around the facts you're ignoring...Stancak is supposed to be such an impressive scientific measure-er but none of the dummies over there (including Davidson) ask Stancak to measure that forearm vs Oswald's known dimensions...Just look at the fat hand alone...Stancak is trying to ignore that obviously obese hand that is obviously Sarah's fat hand like in the family photo...

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 04:26:57 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #4486 on: May 30, 2019, 04:32:17 PM »
We know that the 5 foot 4 height line goes through Frazier's chin because we know Prayer Man is Stanton

No, "we" don't know that.  That's the thing you're so desperately trying to claim.

and we can see the top of 5 foot 4 Stanton's head comes up to Frazier's chin...

We also don't "know" that Stanton was 5 foot 4.  That's just another in a long line of things you made up.

None of the moderator-approved forum members over there bothered to notice that Stancak's 9:21pm post shows Stanton's obese forearm very well and shows a forearm that is visibly too thick to be Oswald's...

BS:

Show this alleged "obese forearm".  You never claimed an "obese forearm" until after you learned that Stanton was obese.  It's all self-serving BS.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4486 on: May 30, 2019, 04:32:17 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4487 on: May 30, 2019, 06:29:27 PM »

The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger wrote:

What we have is someone who is a complete lunatic, unhinged and above all the worst liar and fantasist in this scene. Even Cinque hates his guts. And, dare I say it again, he bores me. He make so much stuff up that no one believes and drags everyone else thru the dreck with him. He tries it with me, Stan, Greg, Ed and so on. The funny thing is, is that he is no match to any of us. He is defeated the second he starts spewing his verbal excrement and trying to manipulate in conversing with him, because if we do not it only makes him more deranged. He will go at great lengths to get a response hence the stalking at Amazon, any forum or media outlet that allows comments. FB same thing, he even tried it on a thread that was run by John Newman, not that he spent more than ten seconds on his drivel.....swatted in a heartbeat Wink
MacRae is cut from the same cloth and does anything in his power to throw oil on the fire, it is downright childish and pathetic. He thinks leaving from EF instead of being kicked off from that forum is a badge of honour. Truth is he was caught with his pants down quite a few times lying his bony arse off and his situation had become untenable so leaving was the 'honourable' thing to do.

Somehow I wonder why I actually bothered with a reply as for the past 5-6 weeks I have minimised my input on any forum besides posting docs/videos for people to look at or discuss. All this yapping is really boring and every second spent on twats like MacRae and Doyle is a complete waste of time as it should be spent on research instead.

Kinda simple when you look at it like that.........

What The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger is saying here is he can't give any direct answer to the fact he lied and tried to pass-off an obviously fraudulent location for Stanton as being down the east steps in Darnell...Since Frazier is talking about Sarah being up in the deepest shadows with him when Calvery got to the steps that excludes The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger's location for Stanton because the area that is furthest in to the shadows is clearly on the landing platform over by Prayer Man...The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger can't and won't give a direct honest answer to this because he is absolutely aware it refutes his bogus position for Stanton that he desperately lied about because he knew he couldn't find any location for Stanton on the steps...So the bottom line is The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger can't credibly show any position on the steps for Stanton...This means Stanton's true location defaults to Prayer Man since reality now tells us The The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger has failed to locate her...

As you can see above the question that was put to The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger is please answer to the fact the direct witness Frazier has made clear that Stanton was up on the west side of the landing platform in Darnell...Therefore your falsely-claimed position for Stanton down on the east side of the steps is provably wrong...Which in turn means you have failed to locate Stanton in Darnell...Locating the obese Stanton should not be hard to do if she were on the east side of the portal like you claim...You can't do it and your embarrassing self-exposing excuses and personal attacks against myself don't get you out of having to do it like all other researchers are required...

We know who is lying here and it isn't me...When The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger is asked to account for Frazier clearly establishing Stanton was up in the Prayer Man position in the deep shadows and therefore not in the position The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger claims he can't do it and therefore forfeits credibility...The reality is The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger cannot locate Stanton so therefore Stanton being Prayer Man holds...The criminals who are responsible for this are the two other forum moderators and Jim DiEugenio... 
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 08:58:37 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4487 on: May 30, 2019, 06:29:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #4488 on: May 30, 2019, 06:42:16 PM »
As you can see above the question that was put to The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger is please answer to the fact the direct witness Frazier has made clear that Stanton was up on the west side of the landing platform in Darnell...

No he hasn't -- you just made that up.

Frazier has consistently said that Stanton was to his left.  For example here at 53:18:

He even (supposedly) told you that she was to his left, before you tried to "correct" him with your nonsense.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4489 on: May 30, 2019, 06:51:03 PM »
After listening to my explanation that Stanton was to Frazier's left when she first came out to the steps but then shifted over to the Prayer Man spot and was identified as doing so by Frazier, Buell agreed and said Stanton could have shifted to that spot and could be Prayer Man...

I intend to get an interview with Frazier that shows him this visually and gets him to understand his own statements...

There is no doubt that Frazier described Stanton as being furthest back in to the shadows and that it hasn't been answered by those in contempt of the correct evidence...One look at Darnell shows the west wall of the portal made the deepest shadows over in the Prayer Man spot..Lovelady also placed Stanton there over by the far right of the entranceway...

Ask Iacoletti to show us Stanton over to the left of Frazier in any of the photography...Altgens for instance...

In Frazier's 2013 interview with Stephen Fagin he flips his hand back and forth making a very obvious gesture between himself and Sarah to his right...It starts at the 35 minute mark of that video...

Lauren Johnson banned Parker and his material from the DPF Forum but then fails to explain why he then promotes that same material by allowing DiEugenio to endorse it and by banning its best refuter...He's violating his own site rules as moderator by doing that by the way...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 06:56:56 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4489 on: May 30, 2019, 06:51:03 PM »

Mobile View