Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 271406 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4430 on: May 20, 2019, 04:34:29 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The filming of the entrance, pure coincidence as he got ready to jump out, again IMO.

What hand does he have his camera in on Houston(Scaggs) and what hand do we see him put down on the car as they turn turn the corner in his own film?  So camera goes on first of course and he's swapping it to his right hand because he already knows where he's going, straight towards the limo and get this, whilst he knew bullets were still flying?  Not very likely.  He cannot have recognised those sounds as gunshots, I mean, we know he was keen but that's just too much to risk for a few seconds of film.  No wonder Hargis reacted to him like he did and scared everyone by running toward the newsman with his pistol out.  If Dave knew what that cop had just witnessed or even that that was actual gunfire he heard, he would have never reacted like that.  All we would have seen of him would be one arm holding his camera, as the rest of him would be on the floor of CC1.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4430 on: May 20, 2019, 04:34:29 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #4431 on: May 20, 2019, 04:36:12 PM »

Barry can't answer the correct evidence in my last posts and is trying to detour the thread...

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4432 on: May 20, 2019, 08:50:39 PM »
Keep your posts short and we'll continue to read them but 2000 words about what's happening elsewhere, who cares?  Not me.  Didn't read it, don't intend to, sorry old boy but we all know who that's catered to and it isn't us.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4432 on: May 20, 2019, 08:50:39 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4433 on: May 20, 2019, 09:34:20 PM »

That's ridiculous...A photo analysis expert would tell you it is a real image that was part of the Wiegman original and was a real woman's face (Sarah Stanton's)...

A. You don't know any except us(those interested in this, that know the frame and have opened it in a image editing programme and guess what?  I'm one of them.).
B. Cookies.

I already showed that the elongated forehead was seen to Prayer Man's east in a previous frame and was probably Shelley's forehead as he shifted behind Sarah...

You wrote it yes but you never showed it because even if you were capable, anyone with a forehead longer than Herman Munster's would have been noticed already and there'd be no need.  I'm deadly serious, it's longer than that.

...And you violate photo science by suggesting a distortion occurs in the sharpest, clearest frame that is less likely to contain such a thing due to its clarity...That doesn't make sense and avoids what I am showing here

Yes, one thing we agree on, it is a better frame than the other one Chris chose but just think about something, look at Frazier in Wiegman. You claim PM is on the same step as him, the same distance from the camera, so why is it we see no eyes, nose. lips etc, etc on BWF?

...And there is nothing wrong with the head's position...It is Sarah looking down in to her purse and is exactly where it should be and isn't "sunken"...That's a bogus observation...

Don't be silly, "she's", "looking", straight at the camera and you know it and I posted Sandy's gif here to remind you of the displacement and you had nothing.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4434 on: May 20, 2019, 10:24:55 PM »

It was in the thread Duncan deleted...The forehead that was to Prayer Man's left moved behind him in the Davidson enhancement...

Right now Davidson is helping Stancak skirt the operative evidence by posting arcane esoteric irrelevancies...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4434 on: May 20, 2019, 10:24:55 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4435 on: May 21, 2019, 11:24:24 AM »
Why are there no eyes, nose. lips etc, etc on BWF PM is the same distance from the camera Brian?

*Alan posted Sandy's gif here to remind us all of the displacement and I bumped it for you and both times you had nothing.

*Slight correction and a question I'd really like an answer to Brian... anything, take a guess, why are there no details on BWF when we have all that on SS/PM/PP/LHO/or whoever in the exact same frame?

Have you seen Bart's best capture of PM in Wiegman?  I'm sure you have but anyway, that is consistant with what we see of Frazier, no facial features whatsoever.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4436 on: May 25, 2019, 09:34:13 PM »

In my recent phone call with Buell Frazier I explained the evidence that Sarah Stanton had moved to the west side of the portal and had migrated from her being to Frazier's left to being to his right...Frazier agreed that Stanton could have moved and agreed that Stanton may be Prayer Man in Darnell...I asked if I could get an in-person interview with Frazier and show him this visually so he could understand it better and he said he would get back to me...

There's some extremely less than truthful persons who are trying to ignore this most recent and most direct approach to Frazier on the subject...

Frazier told Al Rossi that Lovelady & Shelley had taken off for the railyard...He mentioned nothing about them going out and back again...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4436 on: May 25, 2019, 09:34:13 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #4437 on: May 26, 2019, 07:19:59 AM »

In my recent phone call with Buell Frazier I explained the evidence that Sarah Stanton had moved to the west side of the portal and had migrated from her being to Frazier's left to being to his right...Frazier agreed that Stanton could have moved and agreed that Stanton may be Prayer Man in Darnell...I asked if I could get an in-person interview with Frazier and show him this visually so he could understand it better and he said he would get back to me...

There's some extremely less than truthful persons who are trying to ignore this most recent and most direct approach to Frazier on the subject...

Frazier told Al Rossi that Lovelady & Shelley had taken off for the railyard...He mentioned nothing about them going out and back again...

Is a transcript available of this "supposed" interview with Frazier ? There's a few items that I was interested in like how did Frazier see Oswald walking down the side of the TSBD without he himself ever stating that he left the stairs before heading in to finish off his cheese sandwiches. Is it possible that he might have seen Oswald elsewhere ? Like the area of the stairs or somewhere in front of the TSBD or that he might have been confused himself with all that excitement on an empty stomach. A transcript would suffice though. In addition I could forward a copy to an old friend who still works for the feds in Chelsea Massachusetts. He's somewhat of an expert in psychometrics.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4437 on: May 26, 2019, 07:19:59 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4438 on: May 26, 2019, 07:56:08 AM »
It was in the thread Duncan deleted...

Start keeping copies of all your ramblings in this one now, before he throws the baby out with the bath water again.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4439 on: May 26, 2019, 04:26:17 PM »

My phone call to Frazier was to ask for an interview...He said he was under contractual obligations that prevented any outside interviews...

Stancak is over on the other forum trying to force Oswald to be Prayer Man through repeated suggestion of showing male balding patterns and male mannequins etc...This is a method that uses repeated suggestion through pseudo-analysis to create the image in the readers mind that Oswald is Prayer Man...

If you view Stancak's latest he shows how Prayer Man's bent left leg has to poke in to sunlight in order to have the right foot on the step...One look at Darnell shows no such sun-glowing leg, which proves Prayer Man is standing with both feet on the landing and is therefore too short to be Oswald...

Stancak will never do any cartoon graphic for Wiegman because he knows, like with the sun on the leg in Darnell, it shows that Prayer Man could not have a foot on the step...The moderator on the other forum has an unobjective bias towards the Prayer Man people since that website was the website that hosted the original Murphy Theory thread...Murphy has since abandoned his Greg Parker fantasy-inspired theory that many main conspiracy researchers foolishly endorsed...These are desperate cut-throat type researchers who use their incompetent friend moderators to ban you on false charges when you insist they recognize the correct evidence...Bush league-ers who are willing to destroy the credibility of the entire community in order to preserve their egos...They're worse than the Warren Commission...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4439 on: May 26, 2019, 04:26:17 PM »

Mobile View