Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Jeff Goodwin and 50 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 250065 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4410 on: May 18, 2019, 05:15:07 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Stancak is at it again and ignoring reality in a delusionary way...

He seems to fail to grasp that the Darnell image he is using is about 35 seconds after the Wiegman image that clearly shows the face of a woman on Prayer Man...We have proven that face is that of Sarah Stanton...

There's a serious lack of recognition of reality in Stancak's post that he needs to be informed of...Apparently the membership of the other site is not going to inform him of this necessary reality because it is going to keep the Oswald as Prayer Man possibility open no matter how much obviously rotten research is needed to do so...

Stancak seems to be deliberately self-deluding himself that Davidson didn't prove that there was a female face on Prayer Man...The Davidson enhancement is real and any competent photo analysis expert will tell you the female face Davidson brought out in it is a legitimate part of the Wiegman original celluloid...That means the woman's face can't be denied like some are trying to do and that it must be recognized at a scientific evidence level...What Stancak is getting away with is ignoring the plain basic reality that Prayer Man is in the same spot in both Wiegman and Darnell and if Prayer Man has a woman's face in Wiegman then he has a woman's face in Darnell too...Stancak and the other forum's membership are collectively ignoring this and trying to get away with still pushing bogus evidence that Prayer Man is Oswald...This is being perpetrated through the banning of anyone who opposes that censorship-protected Prayer Man majority...The other forum is allowing Stancak to ignore good evidence and freely post bad claims unopposed...If Prayer Man is a woman in Wiegman then he is a woman in Darnell and Stancak is entertaining an unhealthy reality by trying to ignore that...

It is an unhealthy non reality for Stancak to say Shelley is on the steps in front of the door in Darnell when we can see him going up the extension with Lovelady in the same image...This is rotten research that is being forced with false banning...

Sandy Larsen is also guilty of perpetrating an unhealthy non-reality with the assistance of fraudulent censorship...If I were allowed to challenge him fairly I would point out that he knows about 3 years ago he posted forensic proof on the other forum that the plaid bars in Lovelady's shirt perfectly matched those on the shirt of the man going up the Elm St extension and that this was proof that the man was Lovelady...Larsen backed off that proof when he realized it disproved Prayer Man being Oswald and the others then developed amnesia over it...So Larsen is now posting things that he knows are not true and were disproven by himself...It is the kind of proof that you can't take back and the others are letting him get away with it...

It's all very simple...If Calvery is at the steps - something Larsen also proved, then the two men have to be Lovelady & Shelley according to the timing...It is amazing seeing grown adults ignore evidence in public in order to serve their pet theories over good research...All with the aid of incompetent, corrupted oversight...We know Lovelady & Shelley went up the extension exactly at that time from testimony...So the community now acts in a way that being the only two people it can be, Lovelady & Shelley are now excluded and posed as the two persons it can't possibly be - even though that makes no analysis sense...

Larsen is ignoring that the man on the steps in front of Calvery is Molina...The others are helping him...

The members at the other site are not answering Stancak...They know his offering is garbage...But that doesn't stop them from not admitting our good proof or removing the one person who proved this issue from their venues...

Brian,

Nobody cares.

Knock yourself out.

(You sound like a broken record ...)

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 05:17:40 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4410 on: May 18, 2019, 05:15:07 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4411 on: May 18, 2019, 09:22:23 PM »

Typical of the JFK research community, Davidson has gone to the other forum and posted my argument but done it in an overly-polite, overly-technical way that doesn't effectively get the point across...

Davidson has failed to point out to Stancak that his latest offering is garbage and violates several of Stancak's own rules of evidence...Unless Davidson makes that point directly Stancak will avoid honestly answering it...

What Davidson hasn't made directly clear enough to Stancak is that the top of Prayer Man's head comes up to Frazier's chin...Since Stancak himself helped discover that a human head is 8 to 9 inches high on average, therefore the 6 foot 1/2 inch Frazier would have the 5 foot 4 mark at his chin according to Stancak's own science...However if we go to Stancak's latest graphic he has the 5 foot 2 mark at Frazier's chin...Stancak is doing this because he knows the true science backs me and shows Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton's 5 foot 4 height, as is seen by Prayer Man coming up to Frazier's chin...Stancak is perpetrating a deliberate non-truth by making this false claim because he is desperate to bend the evidence towards Prayer Man being Oswald...Only this time he got caught...

Davidson isn't being clear enough and should explain this more directly to Stancak and demand an answer for it...

We are finally getting somewhere with these correctly portrayed height planes in Stancak's latest graphics...Only the membership on the other forum is not asking the right questions and forcing Stancak to obey the correct science...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 09:34:28 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4412 on: May 18, 2019, 11:36:01 PM »

I just had a 20 minute phone call with Buell Frazier...

He first assured me Sarah was to his left in the portal...

I then explained to him that yes indeed Stanton was over to his left when she first came out but his locating of Sarah in his various interviews had her in the Prayer Man spot during the assassination...Buell was patient and listened to my lengthy explanations of how he himself confirmed this by saying he was staring at Sarah when Calvery ran up shouting the president has been shot... It took me over 5 minutes but I finally got him to understand what I was saying and he agreed people moved around in the portal during the shooting and that Sarah could have been over there in the Prayer Man spot in Darnell...

It was clear to me that this was the first time it had ever been explained to him the way it needed to be so he was not exactly strong on the subject...Though Buell did agree that Prayer Man could be Sarah...What needs to be done now is Buell needs to be shown the Couch/Darnell clip and have him understand it visually...He said he wasn't necessarily directly familiar with the person being called "Prayer Man" and that they were blurry images...

Buell said to me that Oswald was not on the front steps landing during the shots and he agreed with me that it was common sense that Oswald was not standing in front of Frazier and the other employees without anyone saying anything...I told him people are saying you were coerced and intimidated by men in black in to shutting up and some said you were lying...He told me to tell those people that he agrees with me that Oswald wasn't out there and if he was he would have said something...He added some people are nuts who will believe what they want to believe no matter what...He agreed the strongest in a firm voice when he told me this...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:43:42 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4412 on: May 18, 2019, 11:36:01 PM »

Offline Alan Hardaker

« Reply #4413 on: May 19, 2019, 01:39:59 AM »
Ah, but there's a difference, Mr Brown!

That the official published interrogation reports would say nothing about Mr Oswald's claim to have gone outside to watch the Presidential parade makes perfect sense to me. I don't run away from it. Mr Oswald's claim was suppressed because it was too dangerous for the Oswald-Acted-Alone investigation.

You, on the other hand. Well... Let's see. You are shown this in the unofficial handwritten interrogation notes of Agent Hosty:

"Then went outside to watch P. parade."

This is clearly something that you cannot explain (unless you wish to press the absurd case that an FBI agent would misunderstand the claimed whereabouts of the suspect in the assassination of President Kennedy?).

So what do you do? Simple! You pretend it doesn't exist. Too inconvenient. Best ignored.  :)

But hey, Mr Brown, that's okay. We understand where you're coming from: the very same Warren Gullibility comfort zone where your fellow propagandists like Mr von Pein and Prof McAdams reside. If ignoring uncongenial evidence keeps you happy, then we're happy for you!  Thumb1:

The only comment I will make and it may not be in context but the claim that Oswald "went outside to watch the parade"...statement reads..."went to 2nd floor to get a coca cola to eat with his lunch, then returned to the first floor to eat lunch, then went outside to watch the parade". Timeline doesn't add up..as Oswald was seen on the 2nd floor by Truely and Baker getting his coca cola...but by then the parade and indeed murder had already happened.....so obviously the statement doesn't make any sense time wise...for Oswald statement to add up time wise it should read..."Went to 2nd floor to get a coca cola to eat with his lunch, and returned to first floor to eat his lunch, then went outside to watch parade, then went back up to the 2nd floor"...where he was confronted by Truely and Baker...

well I mean in truth he was on the 2nd floor because he had just hot footed it down from the 6th floor...

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #4414 on: May 19, 2019, 02:05:16 AM »

He first assured me Sarah was to his left in the portal...

I then explained to him that yes indeed Stanton was over to his left when she first came out but his locating of Sarah in his various interviews had her in the Prayer Man spot during the assassination...Buell was patient and listened to my lengthy explanations of how he himself confirmed this by saying he was staring at Sarah when Calvery ran up shouting the president has been shot... It took me over 5 minutes but I finally got him to understand what I was saying and he agreed people moved around in the portal during the shooting and that Sarah could have been over there in the Prayer Man spot in Darnell...

It was clear to me that this was the first time it had ever been explained to him the way it needed to be so he was not exactly strong on the subject...Though Buell did agree that Prayer Man could be Sarah...What needs to be done now is Buell needs to be shown the Couch/Darnell clip and have him understand it visually...He said he wasn't necessarily directly familiar with the person being called "Prayer Man" and that they were blurry images...

Buell said to me that Oswald was not on the front steps landing during the shots and he agreed with me that it was common sense that Oswald was not standing in front of Frazier and the other employees without anyone saying anything...I told him people are saying you were coerced and intimidated by men in black in to shutting up and some said you were lying...He told me to tell those people that he agrees with me that Oswald wasn't out there and if he was he would have said something...He added some people are nuts who will believe what they want to believe no matter what...He agreed the strongest in a firm voice when he told me this...
Why don't you ask him to measure his head height minus the hair, that way one more variable can be eliminated.
While you're at it, maybe he remembers what shoes he was wearing: ie tennis, work, dress, boots.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4414 on: May 19, 2019, 02:05:16 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #4415 on: May 19, 2019, 06:42:48 AM »
a couple of questions, and without any intent to malign either Mr. Doyle, or Mr Stancek either, just questions:

If the person who is to the left of BW Frazier (his left shoulder) is not Mr. Shelly, then who is this person? Its a blob like figure also, rather large imo, especially in girth . More apparently than what some are able to see as girth in Prayer blob. This lighter gray colored blob appears closer to 5'4 to 5'6" than does Prayer blob.

Mr Stancek , thinks the light gray blob is Mr Shelly and has suggested  that Sarah Stanton was standing behind and blocked from view. And he has apparently added a possible hairline of Stanton, above a supposed black hairline of Shelly. However, since it appears that Billy Lovelady walking away in a sequence of Darnell film, and there is someone walking WITH him, that person is most probably Mr.Shelly. So imo, the ligt gray blob still adjacent to BWF is NOT Shelly.

Could it be that thie blob which has a rather distinct large girth and is LIGHT GRAY sillouette, is Sarah Stanton?. Is it possible we have been mistaking this blob as Molina, or Williams or Shelley, all along?

« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 06:49:20 AM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #4416 on: May 19, 2019, 07:35:04 AM »

I look forward to hearing the recorded conversation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4416 on: May 19, 2019, 07:35:04 AM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #4417 on: May 19, 2019, 11:28:05 AM »

Yeah, sure you did. Was this before or after you had a conversation with the Queen.  :D :D :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4417 on: May 19, 2019, 11:28:05 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4418 on: May 19, 2019, 03:45:45 PM »
I look forward to hearing the recorded conversation.

I asked him but he wouldn't do it because of "contractual obligations"...I responded that the whole thing was kind of a mess if piled on somebody who was unfamiliar...I asked him if we could back track and I could send him the Couch/Darnell clip so he could see what I was talking about...He responded maybe in the future and I didn't press him on it...

I didn't record without permission because of the importance of the witness and potential legal/cooperation problems for unapproved recording...

When I discussed Sarah's obesity Buell was a typical southern gentleman and described her as "large"...I told him we had a family picture of her that was sent to me by Wanda and that Sarah appeared to have light or whitish hair - but that the picture was in black and white and it might also be blonde...Buell volunteered that Sarah had blondish hair...Without my saying anything first Buell then continued:  "But the color of her hair was questionable because of the what women do with their hair in a professional situation, especially at the Depository that had a lot of women secretaries"...I then explained the problem with Prayer Man's hair appearing dark to a Frazier I apologized to for discussing details that might seem a little crazy to the unfamiliar...

Frazier added something interesting...He said "Hopefully the full story will come out with the recent release of the final documents"...

Frazier and I discussed Gary Mack...Frazier had a very high opinion of him and agreed he would have gotten involved in the Prayer Man issue and made things happen to get the original films and sort out Prayer Man's identity...

Hopefully I'll progress on this in the future with Buell when I figure out how...

He asked me "What is your purpose or goal in all this?"...I told him to finally correct a false theory that 90% of the research community has fallen for and cost credible researchers their reputation over by promoting a false theory...That we had already proven Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton and that the film images I wanted to send him and discuss would explain how...After sorting out the ball of confusion I had thrown on his lap Frazier said "People should understand people were moving around on the steps because of the chaos caused by the shooting so it is very possible Sarah moved from my left to my right"...I tried to explain to him the evidence we had that proved that but it seems Buell wants to wait before getting involved...

« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 03:47:34 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4419 on: May 19, 2019, 04:25:00 PM »
Chris:

An artificial politeness is being enforced on the Censorship Forum because it is being used as a crutch by researchers who don't want to admit their evidence is wrong...Chris Davidson confronted Stancak in an overly polite way that allowed Stancak to tip toe around his point while playing dumb and pretending he doesn't understand what Davidson is asking...Academic debate is normally a rough field where total freedom to challenge bad theories needs to be upheld for purposes of scientific clarity...If a person is trying to get away with bad claims his challengers need to be able to challenge them freely where their offense is spelled out clearly in a way that forces honest response for the sake of truthful understanding...

Davidson made his point clear enough to Stancak that he had the exact same proportions as Frazier and that his own head was 8.5 inches in height...Typical of Stancak he avoided any direct answer to this and claimed he was using the "artists' 7 and 1/2 rule" that dictated body proportion ratios...I have noticed before that Stancak takes advantage of English not being his first language to fudge wording and he does that here as well...I think he is doing that here and as far as I can tell he is trying to say his artists' body proportion scale makes Frazier's head 9.6 inches high...Well, this is exactly what I'm talking about and if you are following my entries here Stancak has responded to his false body proportion claims by resolving it by making Frazier's head 9.6 inches tall...

What is the problem with this?...Well it should be obvious and Chris Davidson doesn't nail Stancak on it like he should (as should the other forum's members and moderation)...The problem is Frazier's head isn't 9.6 inches high...Frazier's head is probably 8.5 inches high just like Davidson's...So the point Stancak hasn't answered is why he has the 5 foot 4 mark in the portal drawn to Frazier's mouth when correct anatomical science should have it at the chin where it belongs?...The question Davidson fails to put to Stancak directly like it properly should be is we could ask Frazier to measure his head height and we would see it is almost certainly 8.5 inches just like Davidson's...My correct evidence is being deliberately ignored and those doing the ignoring are acting like I have been justifiably removed...The reason I was removed was not because I had violated any site rules...The reason I was removed was because, just like here, I am holding the Prayer Man supporters accountable to their false claims and showing where they are wrong...Some less that truthful persons lied and said my correct information was intolerable behavior...Once again, every time Stancak makes an evidence thrust to try and prove Prayer Man is Oswald he enters provably false data that actually works in my favor...And he ignores the correct evidence with the aid of others...

What Stancak hasn't answered here is at 6 foot 1/2 inch Frazier's 8.5 inch head would leave the chin level at 5 foot 4...Exactly the measurement that Prayer Man's head comes up to on Frazier...And exactly the height of Sarah Stanton...Typical of Stancak he tries to cloud the issue in a rigamarole of obscure reference but he doesn't answer this basic point...It is obvious that Stancak is desperate to stretch all measurements to make Prayer Man Oswald but as I am pointing out here the real science doesn't allow it and once again comes in in favor of Prayer Man being Stanton...

Stancak is also flagrantly ignoring my showing him that Prayer Man has no sun on his leg in Darnell...Stancak's graphic shows Oswald with his foot on the step and his left leg bent and jutting in to sunlight...However if we go to the Darnell image we see wide-hipped Sarah standing with straight legs and no bent leg in the sun...This is conclusive evidence that Prayer Man is not Oswald with a foot on the step but Stancak ignores it with the help of the preferred members on the Censorship Forum...Stancak desperately needs Prayer Man to have a foot on the step because he knows Prayer Man is too short to be Oswald if standing on the landing...

If you want to understand Stancak in a nut shell realize he has been told the family photo of Sarah does not show what Sarah and her son are standing on...We don't know if they are on level ground and there is a hill slope behind them...Stancak has been informed of this but he continues to use that image as if the heights were confirmed as level...Meanwhile we have confirmation that Prayer Man and Frazier are on the dead level landing platform and their heights can be referenced as accurate...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 04:33:15 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4419 on: May 19, 2019, 04:25:00 PM »

Mobile View