Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 271409 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4390 on: May 16, 2019, 11:11:15 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's frustrating to be skilled amongst the skill-less...

It's frustrating when you can't get away with lying about the evidence to people who know you are lying.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4390 on: May 16, 2019, 11:11:15 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4391 on: May 16, 2019, 11:16:36 PM »
Larsen also shows notable incompetency by failing to realize the person Shelley said he encountered by the concrete island was Karan Hicks and not Gloria Calvery...Both Stancak and Larsen are contemptibly ignoring the film evidence that shows Gloria Calvery is climbing the steps in Darnell and is therefore proving the timing that shows Shelley spoke to Calvery at the steps before going up the extension...The white blouse and black skirt Karan Hicks is wearing can be seen on the woman Shelley pulls up and speaks to as she runs by the concrete island so we know that is Hicks and not Calvery...

Fabricated BS nonsense.  All of it.

The Darnell film does not show Shelley going to the concrete island and turning around...I admire John Armstrong and his work but he was stubborn on this point in our phone conversation...

Is there anybody who buys the BS that you spew?  Anybody at all?

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4392 on: May 16, 2019, 11:51:36 PM »
I didn't read anything Iacoletti wrote...

For serious posters who are seriously interested in the subject go to Stancak's latest height analysis on the other forum and you can see he has placed his 5 foot 2 height plane at Frazier's chin in his graphic...The problem with that is the top of Frazier's head to his chin is about 8 inches...Since Frazier is 6 foot 1/2 inch in height, if you subtract that 8 inches you get the 5 foot 4 height plane at Frazier's chin by mathematical necessity...Which means Stancak's placement of the 5 foot 2 height plane at Frazier's chin is provably wrong...

Go to Stancak's 5 foot 2 height plane and follow it out to the measuring stick he places as calibration...That height plane transects the measuring stick at 5 feet and not 5 foot 2 like it should...

Nobody even notices and nobody points it out...

Larsen then chimes in praising Stancak for his work without noticing his deliberate corruption of the evidence or its fatal flaws...

Nobody in the JFK research community notices that Stancak has done a highly dishonest thing by showing his height planes at a close-up perspective that exaggerates the vanishing horizon by being too close the the subjects...This distorts depth and therefore lets him get away with fudging that extra two inches he needs...The only legitimate height plane comparison is one that is done at the exact same perspective distance as Darnell...If you look at Stancak's trick in his latest offering you can catch him trying to make the 8 inch height of Frazier's head in to 6 inches in order to get that extra two inches he needs to make it Oswald...

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 12:01:24 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4392 on: May 16, 2019, 11:51:36 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #4393 on: May 17, 2019, 12:52:20 AM »
You're not answering what I wrote Chris...

Please answer what I wrote directly...Specifically answer the point about the frame that contains your enhancement being the best frame to depict the woman's face...

Please go look at Stancak's entry on the Censorship Forum to see correctly-placed height planes...(Although he cheated to get around what those correctly-placed height lines proved)...

Please take less than 3 days to respond...
I've already specified the Wiegman frame I believe represents the most promising woman's face.
Next item on the checklist:

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #4394 on: May 17, 2019, 01:31:22 AM »
But you haven't answered the point...The clearest frame is the one you chose and brought the female face out in...

Your citation of irrelevant photo information strikes me as evasive...

That Wiegman frame was the one with the high forehead that Duncan enlarged...It showed Sarah's face the clearest because the camera was steady...

You are avoiding answering this...

Why?...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 01:51:39 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4394 on: May 17, 2019, 01:31:22 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4395 on: May 17, 2019, 08:38:07 AM »

What you are saying isn't accurate...The frame with the woman's face is the best frame because you can see everything else in the image also becomes clearer and sharper...The reason for that is because the camera technology of the day would take a clear frame when the camera was steady...The frame Davidson used for his enhancement was such a clear, sharp frame and because of that Sarah's face emerged in it...Both you and Davidson have failed to answer this...And Davidson has an annoying habit of disappearing when you ask him to respond to these kind of facts that serve to make progress on the subject...

I think the elongated forehead is actually the forehead of somebody who shifted behind Sarah in Wiegman...It could possibly be Shelley's forehead as he tracks in order to progress down the stairs...

Barry, since you are showing a lack of credible response to the facts I am not going to answer further such replies...You have to explain on a technical basis what the clear face of a woman in the above frame is and you just can't say "freak accident"...It doesn't work that way at the technical level we are dealing at and you can't just say "freak accident" without explaining what exactly caused the obvious clear image of a woman's face to be on Prayer Man in that frame exactly where a woman's face should be...Any photo analysis expert who looked at the image would tell you it was a real face that was part of the original Wiegman celluloid...That face is Sarah's Stanton's and the forehead of Shelley behind it can't be used as an excuse to dismiss it...

So far Davidson has not returned to answer for this...

I'm telling you, I played with the freak frame and I believe it's a distortion, certainly not representative of the real person's face we are focusing on.  And no, no expert worth their salt would put there money on it being real because of the things I've mentioned before, the quality of the frame, the enlongated forehead and the heads position relative to it's neck/shoulders(it's completely sunk into the collar bone), also the Munster head has cropped off the hair in the middle of the freak's scalp, so this person you think has moved behind her is actually interfeering with something in the front top part of the freak infront of them, these are some big freakin' clues there.  And through my experience with this case alone, I know, you can get "an expert" to say pretty much anything these days, so start saving your cash.
Longer than Herman Munster's own forehead, that alone reserves me the right to use the term Freak.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4396 on: May 17, 2019, 02:15:26 PM »
I'm telling you, I played with the freak frame and I believe it's a distortion, certainly not representative of the real person's face we are focusing on.  And no, no expert worth their salt would put there money on it being real because of the things I've mentioned before, the quality of the frame, the enlongated forehead and the heads position relative to it's neck/shoulders(it's completely sunk into the collar bone), also the Munster head has cropped off the hair in the middle of the freak's scalp, so this person you think has moved behind her is actually interfeering with something in the front top part of the freak infront of them, these are some big freakin' clues there.  And through my experience with this case alone, I know, you can get "an expert" to say pretty much anything these days, so start saving your cash.
Longer than Herman Munster's own forehead, that alone reserves me the right to use the term Freak.

That's ridiculous...A photo analysis expert would tell you it is a real image that was part of the Wiegman original and was a real woman's face (Sarah Stanton's)...

I already showed that the elongated forehead was seen to Prayer Man's east in a previous frame and was probably Shelley's forehead as he shifted behind Sarah...

Nice try but no Barry...It has to be real because it is where a face is on Prayer Man's body and can't be anything else..."Distortion"?...Pfft - for goodness' sake!...It is real because Frazier and Lovelady said Sarah was over in that spot so a female face only confirms it...And you violate photo science by suggesting a distortion occurs in the sharpest, clearest frame that is less likely to contain such a thing due to its clarity...That doesn't make sense and avoids what I am showing here...And there is nothing wrong with the head's position...It is Sarah looking down in to her purse and is exactly where it should be and isn't "sunken"...That's a bogus observation...

Please don't respond to my posts Mr Pollard...I don't feel you are offering serious responses...

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 02:32:47 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4396 on: May 17, 2019, 02:15:26 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4397 on: May 17, 2019, 02:54:35 PM »

A point of order is necessary here...

Stancak has once again badly cheated and gotten away with it...In his latest offering on the other forum Stancak has offered bad pseudo-science that falsely renders the heights of Prayer Man and Frazier in order to force them to match Oswald...

Stancak has drawn erroneous height lines that try to show Prayer Man came up to the 5 foot 2 mark on Frazier's chin...Stancak has distorted the true science he himself helped establish in order to do that...It was Stancak himself who helped establish that a human head is about 8 inches from top to chin...If Frazier was 6 foot 1/2 inches in height then the 5 foot 4 mark would land on his chin according to Stancak's own science...But if we go to Stancak's latest offering on that other forum Stancak has cheated and placed the 5 foot 2 mark on Frazier's chin and the 5 foot 4 mark on Frazier's lips...This can't be because Stancak's own science requires the 8 inch head length to land the 5 foot 4 mark on Frazier's chin according to his own science...

A point of order is necessary here...3 years ago I was booted off that other site without explanation after I started pointing out similar errors in Stancak's pseudo-science...That site's moderator obviously favors Stancak and doesn't hold him accountable to such gross errors...It is my opinion that that other site's moderator doesn't possess the skill to detect those fatal flaws in Stancak's work and has a bias towards preserving the already-debunked Prayer Man theory...So the research community is now actively participating in a deliberate violation of its own professed objective, academic research standards in order to preserve egotistical dominance over the Prayer Man theory even though enough information has been shown that credible researchers would have known by now that it was disproven...In short, the community now prefers bad claims over good and bans anyone who shows otherwise...

My observations here that are correct went totally ignored on this site and went unanswered...So in effect we have a case where the correct and provable evidence is deliberately, totally ignored and Stancak's false entries go unchallenged on the other board...So it can be correctly said that the other board protects bad claims and false analyses and actively ignores correct evidence by means of wrongful banning and censorship...The main offenders go right to this wrongful, anti-intellectual protection and only post in the other site's safe harbor where their false claims are protected and good evidence is deliberately ignored...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4397 on: May 17, 2019, 02:54:35 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4398 on: May 18, 2019, 03:12:39 PM »
Stancak is at it again and ignoring reality in a delusionary way...

He seems to fail to grasp that the Darnell image he is using is about 35 seconds after the Wiegman image that clearly shows the face of a woman on Prayer Man...We have proven that face is that of Sarah Stanton...

There's a serious lack of recognition of reality in Stancak's post that he needs to be informed of...Apparently the membership of the other site is not going to inform him of this necessary reality because it is going to keep the Oswald as Prayer Man possibility open no matter how much obviously rotten research is needed to do so...

Stancak seems to be deliberately self-deluding himself that Davidson didn't prove that there was a female face on Prayer Man...The Davidson enhancement is real and any competent photo analysis expert will tell you the female face Davidson brought out in it is a legitimate part of the Wiegman original celluloid...That means the woman's face can't be denied like some are trying to do and that it must be recognized at a scientific evidence level...What Stancak is getting away with is ignoring the plain basic reality that Prayer Man is in the same spot in both Wiegman and Darnell and if Prayer Man has a woman's face in Wiegman then he has a woman's face in Darnell too...Stancak and the other forum's membership are collectively ignoring this and trying to get away with still pushing bogus evidence that Prayer Man is Oswald...This is being perpetrated through the banning of anyone who opposes that censorship-protected Prayer Man majority...The other forum is allowing Stancak to ignore good evidence and freely post bad claims unopposed...If Prayer Man is a woman in Wiegman then he is a woman in Darnell and Stancak is entertaining an unhealthy reality by trying to ignore that...

It is an unhealthy non reality for Stancak to say Shelley is on the steps in front of the door in Darnell when we can see him going up the extension with Lovelady in the same image...This is rotten research that is being forced with false banning...

Sandy Larsen is also guilty of perpetrating an unhealthy non-reality with the assistance of fraudulent censorship...If I were allowed to challenge him fairly I would point out that he knows about 3 years ago he posted forensic proof on the other forum that the plaid bars in Lovelady's shirt perfectly matched those on the shirt of the man going up the Elm St extension and that this was proof that the man was Lovelady...Larsen backed off that proof when he realized it disproved Prayer Man being Oswald and the others then developed amnesia over it...So Larsen is now posting things that he knows are not true and were disproven by himself...It is the kind of proof that you can't take back and the others are letting him get away with it...

It's all very simple...If Calvery is at the steps - something Larsen also proved, then the two men have to be Lovelady & Shelley according to the timing...It is amazing seeing grown adults ignore evidence in public in order to serve their pet theories over good research...All with the aid of incompetent, corrupted oversight...We know Lovelady & Shelley went up the extension exactly at that time from testimony...So the community now acts in a way that being the only two people it can be, Lovelady & Shelley are now excluded and posed as the two persons it can't possibly be - even though that makes no analysis sense...

Larsen is ignoring that the man on the steps in front of Calvery is Molina...The others are helping him...

The members at the other site are not answering Stancak...They know his offering is garbage...But that doesn't stop them from not admitting our good proof or removing the one person who proved this issue from their venues...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 03:24:50 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #4399 on: May 18, 2019, 05:15:07 PM »
Stancak is at it again and ignoring reality in a delusionary way...

He seems to fail to grasp that the Darnell image he is using is about 35 seconds after the Wiegman image that clearly shows the face of a woman on Prayer Man...We have proven that face is that of Sarah Stanton...

There's a serious lack of recognition of reality in Stancak's post that he needs to be informed of...Apparently the membership of the other site is not going to inform him of this necessary reality because it is going to keep the Oswald as Prayer Man possibility open no matter how much obviously rotten research is needed to do so...

Stancak seems to be deliberately self-deluding himself that Davidson didn't prove that there was a female face on Prayer Man...The Davidson enhancement is real and any competent photo analysis expert will tell you the female face Davidson brought out in it is a legitimate part of the Wiegman original celluloid...That means the woman's face can't be denied like some are trying to do and that it must be recognized at a scientific evidence level...What Stancak is getting away with is ignoring the plain basic reality that Prayer Man is in the same spot in both Wiegman and Darnell and if Prayer Man has a woman's face in Wiegman then he has a woman's face in Darnell too...Stancak and the other forum's membership are collectively ignoring this and trying to get away with still pushing bogus evidence that Prayer Man is Oswald...This is being perpetrated through the banning of anyone who opposes that censorship-protected Prayer Man majority...The other forum is allowing Stancak to ignore good evidence and freely post bad claims unopposed...If Prayer Man is a woman in Wiegman then he is a woman in Darnell and Stancak is entertaining an unhealthy reality by trying to ignore that...

It is an unhealthy non reality for Stancak to say Shelley is on the steps in front of the door in Darnell when we can see him going up the extension with Lovelady in the same image...This is rotten research that is being forced with false banning...

Sandy Larsen is also guilty of perpetrating an unhealthy non-reality with the assistance of fraudulent censorship...If I were allowed to challenge him fairly I would point out that he knows about 3 years ago he posted forensic proof on the other forum that the plaid bars in Lovelady's shirt perfectly matched those on the shirt of the man going up the Elm St extension and that this was proof that the man was Lovelady...Larsen backed off that proof when he realized it disproved Prayer Man being Oswald and the others then developed amnesia over it...So Larsen is now posting things that he knows are not true and were disproven by himself...It is the kind of proof that you can't take back and the others are letting him get away with it...

It's all very simple...If Calvery is at the steps - something Larsen also proved, then the two men have to be Lovelady & Shelley according to the timing...It is amazing seeing grown adults ignore evidence in public in order to serve their pet theories over good research...All with the aid of incompetent, corrupted oversight...We know Lovelady & Shelley went up the extension exactly at that time from testimony...So the community now acts in a way that being the only two people it can be, Lovelady & Shelley are now excluded and posed as the two persons it can't possibly be - even though that makes no analysis sense...

Larsen is ignoring that the man on the steps in front of Calvery is Molina...The others are helping him...

The members at the other site are not answering Stancak...They know his offering is garbage...But that doesn't stop them from not admitting our good proof or removing the one person who proved this issue from their venues...

Brian,

Nobody cares.

Knock yourself out.

(You sound like a broken record ...)

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 05:17:40 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4399 on: May 18, 2019, 05:15:07 PM »

Mobile View