Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 302472 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4380 on: May 16, 2019, 05:09:18 PM »
You're not answering what I wrote Chris...

Please answer what I wrote directly...Specifically answer the point about the frame that contains your enhancement being the best frame to depict the woman's face...

Please go look at Stancak's entry on the Censorship Forum to see correctly-placed height planes...(Although he cheated to get around what those correctly-placed height lines proved)...

Please take less than 3 days to respond...

« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:15:42 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4381 on: May 16, 2019, 11:00:13 PM »
Oswald: I'm innocent
Iacoletti:: Okay, you can go
Oswald: [SMIRK]

This old chestnut...

Maybe it's time for a Chapman's Fabrications thread.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4382 on: May 16, 2019, 11:01:29 PM »
The problem here is the perspective plane in Wiegman is both vertical, horizontal, and depth oriented...What you are doing is drawing flat lines that conform to the software of the line drawing program you're using... They do not live up to the 3 dimensional nature of the axes and planar perspectives you are trying to illustrate that conform to the internal perspective of the image...

There's nothing more amusing than Doyle tying to impress people with lingo that he doesn't even understand.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4383 on: May 16, 2019, 11:08:07 PM »
Stancak outright ignores that Lovelady specified Stanton was over next to him against the west wall of the portal when the limousine passed the steps...

No he didn't.  You made that up.

Without any challenge what so ever from the membership I am deemed not fit to post amongst, Stancak is allowed to claim Shelly is still on the landing in Darnell...

People who make up evidence like the above aren't fit to be included in conversations about the case.

The Couch/Darnell film proves that Shelley is with Lovelady going up the Elm St extension...

You made that up.

Shelley left the steps near to 20 seconds after the last shot...

and that.

The Darnell frame Stancak is showing is from 25 to 30 seconds after the last shot...

and that.

Shelley, Lovelady, and Frazier all spoke of Shelley leaving the steps prior to Darnell...

and that.

If Stancak had better skill he would realize Shelley could not see Running Woman by the concrete island like he testified if he were still on the steps...

and that.

Stancak is correct that Pauline Sanders is by the east side of the front door...And it is she who is seen in between Lovelady and Shelley in Altgens...

and that.

Stanton is over in the Prayer Man spot in Altgens and out of sight...

and that.

Stancak is playing his denial games once again by ignoring that we have already proven Prayer Man is Stanton...Prayer Man is Stanton's 5 foot 4 height...Prayer Man has Stanton's obese arm and wide hips...Davidson proved there was a woman's face on Prayer Man...

and all of that.

Lovelady said in his 1964 FBI statement that Stanton was over next to him by the west wall of the portal when the limo passed...

and that.

More importantly Frazier said he was facing and staring at Stanton after Calvery got to the steps...

and that.

Darnell shows Reed and Calvery climbing the steps so therefore Frazier is facing Stanton at this time like he described in many interviews and testimonies...

and that.

Frazier is facing Prayer Man for the entire length of Darnell...

and that.

Your entire spiel is all made-up crap, start to finish.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 11:17:36 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4384 on: May 16, 2019, 11:09:05 PM »
Sandy Larsen proved that the man going up the extension was Lovelady by matching the plaid bars on his shirt to the man on the extension...He then deleted his photo forensic match once he realized it proved the timing of Frazier talking to Sarah...

I find his denial of his own evidence and refusal to discuss it to be less than truthful...

No, Doyle made all that up and accused Larsen of doing that with no evidence whatsoever.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4385 on: May 16, 2019, 11:11:15 PM »
It's frustrating to be skilled amongst the skill-less...

It's frustrating when you can't get away with lying about the evidence to people who know you are lying.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4386 on: May 16, 2019, 11:16:36 PM »
Larsen also shows notable incompetency by failing to realize the person Shelley said he encountered by the concrete island was Karan Hicks and not Gloria Calvery...Both Stancak and Larsen are contemptibly ignoring the film evidence that shows Gloria Calvery is climbing the steps in Darnell and is therefore proving the timing that shows Shelley spoke to Calvery at the steps before going up the extension...The white blouse and black skirt Karan Hicks is wearing can be seen on the woman Shelley pulls up and speaks to as she runs by the concrete island so we know that is Hicks and not Calvery...

Fabricated BS nonsense.  All of it.

The Darnell film does not show Shelley going to the concrete island and turning around...I admire John Armstrong and his work but he was stubborn on this point in our phone conversation...

Is there anybody who buys the BS that you spew?  Anybody at all?

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4387 on: May 16, 2019, 11:51:36 PM »
I didn't read anything Iacoletti wrote...

For serious posters who are seriously interested in the subject go to Stancak's latest height analysis on the other forum and you can see he has placed his 5 foot 2 height plane at Frazier's chin in his graphic...The problem with that is the top of Frazier's head to his chin is about 8 inches...Since Frazier is 6 foot 1/2 inch in height, if you subtract that 8 inches you get the 5 foot 4 height plane at Frazier's chin by mathematical necessity...Which means Stancak's placement of the 5 foot 2 height plane at Frazier's chin is provably wrong...

Go to Stancak's 5 foot 2 height plane and follow it out to the measuring stick he places as calibration...That height plane transects the measuring stick at 5 feet and not 5 foot 2 like it should...

Nobody even notices and nobody points it out...

Larsen then chimes in praising Stancak for his work without noticing his deliberate corruption of the evidence or its fatal flaws...

Nobody in the JFK research community notices that Stancak has done a highly dishonest thing by showing his height planes at a close-up perspective that exaggerates the vanishing horizon by being too close the the subjects...This distorts depth and therefore lets him get away with fudging that extra two inches he needs...The only legitimate height plane comparison is one that is done at the exact same perspective distance as Darnell...If you look at Stancak's trick in his latest offering you can catch him trying to make the 8 inch height of Frazier's head in to 6 inches in order to get that extra two inches he needs to make it Oswald...

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 12:01:24 AM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #4388 on: May 17, 2019, 12:52:20 AM »
You're not answering what I wrote Chris...

Please answer what I wrote directly...Specifically answer the point about the frame that contains your enhancement being the best frame to depict the woman's face...

Please go look at Stancak's entry on the Censorship Forum to see correctly-placed height planes...(Although he cheated to get around what those correctly-placed height lines proved)...

Please take less than 3 days to respond...
I've already specified the Wiegman frame I believe represents the most promising woman's face.
Next item on the checklist:

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #4389 on: May 17, 2019, 01:31:22 AM »
But you haven't answered the point...The clearest frame is the one you chose and brought the female face out in...

Your citation of irrelevant photo information strikes me as evasive...

That Wiegman frame was the one with the high forehead that Duncan enlarged...It showed Sarah's face the clearest because the camera was steady...

You are avoiding answering this...

Why?...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 01:51:39 AM by Brian Doyle »

Mobile View