Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 270271 times)

Offline Chris Davidson

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4310 on: May 07, 2019, 04:39:37 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'd say closer to 3 inches but the problem is Lovelady is leaning to his left to track the limousine as he is seen in Altgens and Sarah is standing erect...

Prayer Man is on the landing platform in Wiegman and it is a huge mistake to endorse Stancak's foot on the steps theory because it corrupts the evidence and isn't true...I have already shown from Stancak's overhead graphic that it is impossible for Prayer Man to have a foot on the step in Wiegman because he would have to move his center of gravity over the step and therefore move his left side in to the sun as depicted in Stancak's overhead graphic...If you make a clip of all the Prayer Man images from both Wiegman and Darnell and run them in one continuous stabilized GIF like Duncan did you will see Prayer Man could not make the turn left that is seen in that continuous clip with a foot on the step...Prayer Man has both feet on the landing in all images...

Lovelady is on the landing in Altgens and Wiegman...This is proven by comparing Lovelady to those to his left in Altgens...We know those to Lovelady's left in Altgens are on the landing...When you compare Lovelady's height to those people to his left in Altgens you can see he is even to them - which proves he's on the landing...If he were on the step he'd be 7 inches shorter...

I agree Prayer Man is on the landing platform in Darnell...Which means a straight height comparison can be made with Frazier...Prayer Man is 8 inches shorter than Frazier in Darnell and therefore cannot be Oswald...Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton's 5 foot 4 height...

When Lovelady steps down in the other Wiegman frame he becomes 4 inches shorter than Prayer Man which directly conforms to a 5 foot 8 inch Lovelady going from the landing to the step and losing the 7 inches of that step...
I don't endorse the Stancak 1 foot down theory.
The person(Prayer) in Wiegman has both feet on the 1st step down from the landing.
That person(probably a little farther west than the cop) is in the approx same position as the cop in the video.
The cop is on the 1st step down walking east out of the shadow.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4310 on: May 07, 2019, 04:39:37 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4311 on: May 07, 2019, 04:56:30 PM »
I don't endorse the Stancak 1 foot down theory.
The person(Prayer) in Wiegman has both feet on the 1st step down from the landing.
That person(probably a little farther west than the cop) is in the approx same position as the cop in the video.
The cop is on the 1st step down walking east out of the shadow.

I'm sorry Mr Davidson but you are showing a very loose understanding of the evidence here...If you compare Wiegman to Darnell Prayer Man's height doesn't change between the two...Which means (since you admit Prayer Man is on the landing platform in Darnell) that Prayer Man has to be on the landing platform in Wiegman too...You apparently either haven't seen or don't understand my proof that was based on Stancak's overhead graphic...If you observe that overhead graphic you will see Stancak has proven that if Prayer Man had either one or both feet on the step that he would have to have his left side in sun...

If you had a better grasp of the evidence Lovelady being 3 inches taller than Prayer Man in Wiegman proves Prayer Man is on the landing because we know Lovelady is on the landing in Altgens...

If you follow through what I am telling you here you'll see Prayer Man has both feet on the landing in both Darnell and Wiegman...This alone PROVES Prayer Man is too short to be Oswald...

« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 05:02:39 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #4312 on: May 07, 2019, 06:36:55 PM »
Interesting how Doyle drops Chris' name when he thinks it serves him, but doesn't really care what Chris actually thinks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4312 on: May 07, 2019, 06:36:55 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #4313 on: May 07, 2019, 06:39:45 PM »
Thank you for that important news, Albert.  The esteemed Mr. Gordon doesn't want to shell out a hundred thirty every month.  Hey, you should buy the Ed Forum, Mr. Doyle.  A hostile takeover if there ever was one.

I was thinking that too -- Doyle could buy his way back in.  Everybody else would flee, but he could at least have his own smug satisfaction of reinstating himself.

Not that he's ever contributed a dime to keep this site going...

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #4314 on: May 07, 2019, 07:52:47 PM »

I'm sorry Mr Davidson but you are showing a very loose understanding of the evidence here...If you compare Wiegman to Darnell Prayer Man's height doesn't change between the two...Which means (since you admit Prayer Man is on the landing platform in Darnell) that Prayer Man has to be on the landing platform in Wiegman too...You apparently either haven't seen or don't understand my proof that was based on Stancak's overhead graphic...If you observe that overhead graphic you will see Stancak has proven that if Prayer Man had either one or both feet on the step that he would have to have his left side in sun...

If you had a better grasp of the evidence Lovelady being 3 inches taller than Prayer Man in Wiegman proves Prayer Man is on the landing because we know Lovelady is on the landing in Altgens...

If you follow through what I am telling you here you'll see Prayer Man has both feet on the landing in both Darnell and Wiegman...This alone PROVES Prayer Man is too short to be Oswald...
Prayer Person in Wiegman is in complete shadow, just as the cop at the video beginning is.
The cop is 1 step down from the landing.
Since you appear to prefer this following version of the Wiegman enhancement, can you locate the top of Prayer Persons head and then tell us the height difference between Lovelady and Prayer Person in this Wiegman frame?
Remember, this frame occurs after Lovelady was on a higher step.
Lovelady is 5'8" tall.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4314 on: May 07, 2019, 07:52:47 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4315 on: May 07, 2019, 08:16:46 PM »

Wiegman is about 30-35 seconds before Darnell if my memory is correct..Lovelady is in transition as he is stepping down the steps....So you can't really use this frame...I think there's another frame where Lovelady is clearly beneath Prayer Man...In any case Lovelady is on the step in this frame because he is even with, or a touch lower, than Prayer Man...For 5 foot 8 Lovelady to be even with 5 foot 4 Prayer Man means he is on the step but only after stepping down from the landing in the first frame...I'm not really sure you're answering what I'm saying...

Prayer Man is the same height in both Wiegman and Darnell...Since you are saying Prayer Man is on the landing in Darnell then that means he is on the landing in Wiegman if he is the same height...

Lovelady is making the beginning move here in this frame where he goes to the base of the steps and talks to Calvery...He is then seen about 3 seconds after leaving the steps, in order to walk up the Elm St extension with Shelley, in Darnell...

The female face you brought out in Wiegman is that of Sarah Stanton...

Chris - Really...Check out your height line as it goes left and see how uncredible it is as a straight measure...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 11:23:27 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #4316 on: May 07, 2019, 08:59:56 PM »
The female face you brought out in Wiegman is that of Sarah Stanton...

Yeah, dead ringer.   ::)

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4316 on: May 07, 2019, 08:59:56 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4317 on: May 07, 2019, 11:24:57 PM »
"I was over against the west wall of the entranceway and Sarah Stanton was next to me"...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4317 on: May 07, 2019, 11:24:57 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #4318 on: May 07, 2019, 11:59:51 PM »
Yeah, dead ringer.   ::)

:D

BAAAWAAAHAHHAHAAAA! OMFG!! Life According to Brian. And the icing on cake is he's investigating Hendrix's "murder."  HAHAHAAA!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #4319 on: May 08, 2019, 12:02:54 AM »
BAAAWAAAHAHHAHAAAA! OMFG!! Life According to Brian. And the icing on cake is he's investigating Hendrix's "murder."  HAHAHAAA!

He used "linguistic forensics" to solve that one too.   :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4319 on: May 08, 2019, 12:02:54 AM »

Mobile View