Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 526485 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #424 on: July 03, 2018, 01:24:57 AM »
Advertisement
RE: Blue Shirt in Bell,
the tie is a part of the tree I see, at least I think I do.
Looks like the west side of centre alright but near the rail.

Looks east-of-railing to me (going by relative position of Madie Reese's white).

Either way, if that's a shirt or jacket or upper garment, the person's feet are on one of the lower steps.

There's a gif somewhere of this, now I really need to see it.
I suppose the possibilty does exist that Billy wasn't the only one moving around.

Or.....  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #424 on: July 03, 2018, 01:24:57 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #425 on: July 03, 2018, 01:42:35 AM »
Proof that Prayer Person is not Oswald is NOT recent, Brian.

Everyone in the area concerned, known, unknown and disputed, have been known NOT to have been Oswald for the past 55 years.

I have no idea what proof you or Brian are referring to Duncan. Maybe I missed something and no one's bothered to point it out to me?

55 years has nothing to do with PM.
When he was first wondered about, apparently a few decades ago(by one only or two researchers/buffs and then forgotten) he wasn't much more than a dark figure in Wiegman, 2013 is when we saw him for the first time, like we can today in Darnell.

You know what went through the investigators minds when they first saw Altgens, "Is that Oswald?" they said, not "that can't be Oswald because he's our victim suspect", for a time they actually considered it. I doubt they'd have made the same effort with PM though.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #426 on: July 03, 2018, 01:56:58 AM »
Glad you prompted me to hunt down this stabilized Bell gif, Barry.

At the end we see Red Shirt Man making his appearance beside Blue Person with startling clarity!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 02:05:24 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #426 on: July 03, 2018, 01:56:58 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #427 on: July 03, 2018, 02:03:31 AM »
I have no idea what proof you or Brian are referring to Duncan. Maybe I missed something and no one's bothered to point it out to me?

55 years has nothing to do with PM.
When he was first wondered about, apparently a few decades ago(by one only or two researchers/buffs and then forgotten) he wasn't much more than a dark figure in Wiegman, 2013 is when we saw him for the first time, like we can today in Darnell.

You know what went through the investigators minds when they first saw Altgens, "Is that Oswald?" they said, not "that can't be Oswald because he's our victim suspect", for a time they actually considered it. I doubt they'd have made the same effort with PM though.

Well said, Barry!

Lovelady said the FBI were WORRIED by Altgens and VERY relieved when he identified himself as Man In The Door. Go figure  :o

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #428 on: July 03, 2018, 08:23:38 AM »
It's simple enough to understand, Barry.

I refer to Brians statement, ie, that the recent research, Re: Brian's statement as quoted above, has led to proving that Prayer Person is not Lee Harvey Oswald.

It has been known for a long time that everyone in that specified are is not Lee Harvey Oswald.

No. Beg to differ. It's your opinion, not hat it's been known for a long time, that everyone in that specified  area is not Lee harvey Oswald. The jury is still out about the identity of Prayerman/woman/person.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #428 on: July 03, 2018, 08:23:38 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #429 on: July 03, 2018, 08:52:20 AM »
No. Beg to differ. It's your opinion, not hat it's been known for a long time, that everyone in that specified  area is not Lee harvey Oswald. The jury is still out about the identity of Prayerman/woman/person.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #430 on: July 03, 2018, 09:33:13 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #430 on: July 03, 2018, 09:33:13 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #431 on: July 03, 2018, 10:09:09 AM »