Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 255425 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4220 on: April 29, 2019, 09:22:14 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well Thomas, I do believe "sufficient evidence" has been provided that strongly indicates PrayerPersonImage represents a female, and is most likely SarahDeanStanton.

Larry,

Yes, I already "got" that (i.e., that you believe Prayer Person is not only a female, but is probably Sarah Stanton).

But that isn't what I asking.

In so many words, I was rhetorically asking whether or not Iacoletti is truly as agnostic on the Prayer Person issue as he claims to be.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 09:05:23 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4220 on: April 29, 2019, 09:22:14 PM »

Online Anthony Clayden

« Reply #4221 on: April 29, 2019, 09:47:39 PM »
You do know that there exist such a thing as "photoshoping" of images? Has someone taken a copy of the same frame, followed the same process and independently got the same result? Has the same process been followed on other frames to get the same results?

If not then it is not proven that any image is not just either an accidental outcome of the process used.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4222 on: April 29, 2019, 10:17:31 PM »

Davidson proved he didn't photoshop his image with his metadata...He showed all he did was adjust digital contrast and brightness settings to bring out faint images not visible to the human eye...He did no photoshopping or alteration to the original image...This will be proven by technical analysis of the Wiegman original that proves the woman's face is a real feature existing in the original Wiegman celluloid...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4222 on: April 29, 2019, 10:17:31 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #4223 on: April 29, 2019, 10:25:40 PM »
Davidson proved he didn't photoshop his image with his metadata...He showed all he did was adjust digital contrast and brightness settings to bring out faint images not visible to the human eye...He did no photoshopping or alteration to the original image...This will be proven by technical analysis of the Wiegman original that proves the woman's face is a real feature existing in the original Wiegman celluloid...

Less confusing English:

"With his metadata, Davidson proved that he didn't photoshop his image."

-- MWT   ;)

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #4224 on: April 29, 2019, 10:32:31 PM »
One can only wonder, then, whether or not Mr. Blobs has tried to refute "Prayer Person Is A Man" true-believers on this issue as persistently and vigorously as he has attempted to refute Duncan MacRae and Chris Davidson, et al. ...

Who are you talking about? Alan? He doesn?t lie about the evidence the way Doyle does. Neither Duncan or Chris have ever claimed to have proven who PP is, either.

I don?t care what you advocate, as long as you?re truthful about it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4224 on: April 29, 2019, 10:32:31 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #4225 on: April 29, 2019, 10:34:12 PM »
Well Thomas, I do believe "sufficient evidence" has been provided that strongly indicates PrayerPersonImage represents a female, and is most likely SarahDeanStanton.

That?s nice, but unless you?re willing to specify what that evidence is then your declaration of belief isn?t particularly useful.

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #4226 on: April 29, 2019, 10:38:40 PM »
Davidson proved he didn't photoshop his image with his metadata...He showed all he did was adjust digital contrast and brightness settings to bring out faint images not visible to the human eye...He did no photoshopping or alteration to the original image...

I asked you more than once to describe in your own words what metadata is and how it proves that an image has not been altered, and the crickets are still chirping...

This will be proven by technical analysis of the Wiegman original that proves the woman's face is a real feature existing in the original Wiegman celluloid...

Wishful thinking isn?t evidence of anything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4226 on: April 29, 2019, 10:38:40 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #4227 on: April 29, 2019, 10:50:55 PM »
Who are you talking about? Alan? He doesn?t lie about the evidence the way Doyle does. Neither Duncan or Chris have ever claimed to have proven who PP is, either.

I don?t care what you advocate, as long as you?re truthful about it.

Mr. Blobs,

The Brit whose name cannot be mentioned here (hint: his first name rhymes with "fart") swears that Prayer Person is a man.

Duncan and Chris claim that Prayer Person is a woman.

Question: Which side are you on?

Neither?

Then why is it that you never try to rebut the former (here, or at the EF), only the latter?

-- MWT   ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4227 on: April 29, 2019, 10:50:55 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #4228 on: April 30, 2019, 01:06:05 AM »
Question: Which side are you on?

Neither?

Give that man a cigar.

Then why is it that you never try to rebut the former (here, or at the EF), only the latter?

When have I ever ?tried to rebut? Duncan or Chris (or anyone else) for offering a stated opinion?

But here?s another clue: ?the former? doesn?t participate in this forum. Why would any sane person debate a person who isn?t here?

Clue 2:  none of these 3 people builds arguments on falsehoods that he invents about what people said.

Clue 3: in case you haven?t noticed, I don?t read or post to that other place ? other than one attempt to discern whether Doyle made up a story about something somebody allegedly posted there. And not surprisingly, it was yet another fabrication.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 01:18:30 AM by John Iacoletti »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #4229 on: April 30, 2019, 01:25:05 AM »

When have I ever ?tried to rebut? Duncan or Chris (or anyone else) for offering a stated opinion?

Exactly.  Do you agree or disagree with their stated opinions regarding the gender of Prayer Person?  How about that other guy's (hint: his first name rhymes with "fart")

Don't care to say?

But here?s another clue: ?the former? (hint: his first name rhymes with "fart") doesn?t participate in this forum. Why would any sane person debate a person who isn?t here?

Can't you find one of his surrogates here to rebut?  Your silence speaks volumes.

Clue 2:  which of these 3 people builds his arguments on falsehoods that he invents about what people said?

How do you know they're falsehoods?

Biased much?

Clue 3: in case you haven?t noticed, I don?t read or post to that other place ? other than one attempt to discern whether Doyle made up a story about something somebody allegedly posted there. And not surprisingly, it was yet another fabrication.

How do you know Sandy Larsen didn't post something at the EF which he thought proved that Lovelady is walking down Elm Street Extension in Couch-Darnell, and later deleted it, or that you simply can't find it?  Why do you automatically assume that Brian Doyle is a serial prevaricator?

Biased much?

Got an agenda?

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 01:47:41 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4229 on: April 30, 2019, 01:25:05 AM »

Mobile View