Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 532846 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #416 on: July 02, 2018, 10:45:24 PM »
Advertisement
Oh dear. The LNers think the Prayer Man debate is just another version of the Altgens Doorwayman debate. They could not be more wrong!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #416 on: July 02, 2018, 10:45:24 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #417 on: July 02, 2018, 11:04:34 PM »
I don't have any photos of that shadow pattern - along with a known time -. I would like to have some time verified shadow patterns. They could be of any known date and time as I can use the appropriate sun tables in the model for comparison. The best I was able to find is an Allen photo at Unger's site, taken later that day. It does seem to show a similar pattern on the 5th riser. Check it out.

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=37&pos=60

I still have not figured how to quote reliably.

Good for you James, that's perfect, never noticed that before(maybe if looked a bit longer) so, many thanks.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #418 on: July 02, 2018, 11:12:02 PM »
If this is Lovelady, shouldn't his bald spot be evident?

I'm not surpised it isn't from that distance Alan but if you compare his profile pic which the FBI took of him wearing "the wrong shirt", the shape of the hair-"cut/style" itself is quite similar.

Also the woman I liked in the last portion of Darnell is big, with dark hair, in a black overcoat and she turns toward the TSBD at the last second.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #418 on: July 02, 2018, 11:12:02 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #419 on: July 02, 2018, 11:17:16 PM »
Blue (behind white) on the steps in Bell:

Wouldn't mind seeing a "stabillized" clip of that scene before commenting Alan, do you have one?
Oh ok, looks like light blue office shirt and tie from those stills.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #420 on: July 03, 2018, 12:02:25 AM »
I'm not surpised it isn't from that distance Alan but if you compare his profile pic which the FBI took of him wearing "the wrong shirt", the shape of the hair-"cut/style" itself is quite similar.

If Couch were just a photo, Barry, then maybe. But none of the frames--------including those showing him walking further ahead where we get more of a back view--------suggest what we know from the Martin film is a pretty darn glaring bald spot!

The frame in Couch that keeps being used has a white spot, but it's a film artefact! About as indicative as the 'bald spot' on 'Shelley' here  ;)

Also, if that is Shelley & Lovelady, their heights are all wrong! Lovelady should be the taller.

Also the woman I liked in the last portion of Darnell is big, with dark hair, in a black overcoat and she turns toward the TSBD at the last second.

This one?

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 12:22:28 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #420 on: July 03, 2018, 12:02:25 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #421 on: July 03, 2018, 12:10:06 AM »
Wouldn't mind seeing a "stabillized" clip of that scene before commenting Alan, do you have one?
Oh ok, looks like light blue office shirt and tie from those stills.

No male office worker (i.e. Williams, Molina) was in that part of the entrance, Barry. Too low. Too far west.

BTW, lot of saturation in this image so health warning re. shade of blue!  Thumb1:

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 12:18:49 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #422 on: July 03, 2018, 01:13:46 AM »
RE: Blue Shirt in Bell,
the tie is a part of the tree I see, at least I think I do.
Looks like the west side of centre alright but near the rail.
There's a gif somewhere of this, now I really need to see it.
I suppose the possibilty does exist that Billy wasn't the only one moving around.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #422 on: July 03, 2018, 01:13:46 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #423 on: July 03, 2018, 01:17:14 AM »
Thank you, see any similarities with Brian's BYP?

Physique-wise, perhaps, but the hair's just too dark IMO.

Ok, back to myself.
Not sure if these are Linda Zambinin's findings but we may or may not have a problem(note the ? mark on the 1980 image though), knowing how easy it is for Brian to rush to judgement on this topic(and from time to time apparently Linda does too), how do we trust that he has an image of the correct woman?

Do you see a resemblence between the BYP and this kid? What about any with the 1980 woman above?
BYP Stanton should be in her forties.
I still wonder if there's been a mistake, so there you go, I've said it.

I think Wanda & Rose's ID of the 1962-4 mother & son photo is pretty secure. What Rose said about Sarah's weight nails it.
The ca.1980 'Sarah?' in Linda's photo looks nothing like the Sarah whom Rose described. Linda was right to be tentative.
Either way-----the wretched Sarah=PM theory needs to be put out of its misery on this thread. It collapsed many, many pages back!