Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 356060 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #420 on: July 03, 2018, 12:02:25 AM »
I'm not surpised it isn't from that distance Alan but if you compare his profile pic which the FBI took of him wearing "the wrong shirt", the shape of the hair-"cut/style" itself is quite similar.

If Couch were just a photo, Barry, then maybe. But none of the frames--------including those showing him walking further ahead where we get more of a back view--------suggest what we know from the Martin film is a pretty darn glaring bald spot!

The frame in Couch that keeps being used has a white spot, but it's a film artefact! About as indicative as the 'bald spot' on 'Shelley' here  ;)

Also, if that is Shelley & Lovelady, their heights are all wrong! Lovelady should be the taller.

Also the woman I liked in the last portion of Darnell is big, with dark hair, in a black overcoat and she turns toward the TSBD at the last second.

This one?

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 12:22:28 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #421 on: July 03, 2018, 12:10:06 AM »
Wouldn't mind seeing a "stabillized" clip of that scene before commenting Alan, do you have one?
Oh ok, looks like light blue office shirt and tie from those stills.

No male office worker (i.e. Williams, Molina) was in that part of the entrance, Barry. Too low. Too far west.

BTW, lot of saturation in this image so health warning re. shade of blue!  Thumb1:

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 12:18:49 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #422 on: July 03, 2018, 01:13:46 AM »
RE: Blue Shirt in Bell,
the tie is a part of the tree I see, at least I think I do.
Looks like the west side of centre alright but near the rail.
There's a gif somewhere of this, now I really need to see it.
I suppose the possibilty does exist that Billy wasn't the only one moving around.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #423 on: July 03, 2018, 01:17:14 AM »
Thank you, see any similarities with Brian's BYP?

Physique-wise, perhaps, but the hair's just too dark IMO.

Ok, back to myself.
Not sure if these are Linda Zambinin's findings but we may or may not have a problem(note the ? mark on the 1980 image though), knowing how easy it is for Brian to rush to judgement on this topic(and from time to time apparently Linda does too), how do we trust that he has an image of the correct woman?

Do you see a resemblence between the BYP and this kid? What about any with the 1980 woman above?
BYP Stanton should be in her forties.
I still wonder if there's been a mistake, so there you go, I've said it.

I think Wanda & Rose's ID of the 1962-4 mother & son photo is pretty secure. What Rose said about Sarah's weight nails it.
The ca.1980 'Sarah?' in Linda's photo looks nothing like the Sarah whom Rose described. Linda was right to be tentative.
Either way-----the wretched Sarah=PM theory needs to be put out of its misery on this thread. It collapsed many, many pages back!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #424 on: July 03, 2018, 01:24:57 AM »
RE: Blue Shirt in Bell,
the tie is a part of the tree I see, at least I think I do.
Looks like the west side of centre alright but near the rail.

Looks east-of-railing to me (going by relative position of Madie Reese's white).

Either way, if that's a shirt or jacket or upper garment, the person's feet are on one of the lower steps.

There's a gif somewhere of this, now I really need to see it.
I suppose the possibilty does exist that Billy wasn't the only one moving around.

Or.....  ;)

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #425 on: July 03, 2018, 01:42:35 AM »
Proof that Prayer Person is not Oswald is NOT recent, Brian.

Everyone in the area concerned, known, unknown and disputed, have been known NOT to have been Oswald for the past 55 years.

I have no idea what proof you or Brian are referring to Duncan. Maybe I missed something and no one's bothered to point it out to me?

55 years has nothing to do with PM.
When he was first wondered about, apparently a few decades ago(by one only or two researchers/buffs and then forgotten) he wasn't much more than a dark figure in Wiegman, 2013 is when we saw him for the first time, like we can today in Darnell.

You know what went through the investigators minds when they first saw Altgens, "Is that Oswald?" they said, not "that can't be Oswald because he's our victim suspect", for a time they actually considered it. I doubt they'd have made the same effort with PM though.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #426 on: July 03, 2018, 01:56:58 AM »
Glad you prompted me to hunt down this stabilized Bell gif, Barry.

At the end we see Red Shirt Man making his appearance beside Blue Person with startling clarity!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 02:05:24 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #427 on: July 03, 2018, 02:03:31 AM »
I have no idea what proof you or Brian are referring to Duncan. Maybe I missed something and no one's bothered to point it out to me?

55 years has nothing to do with PM.
When he was first wondered about, apparently a few decades ago(by one only or two researchers/buffs and then forgotten) he wasn't much more than a dark figure in Wiegman, 2013 is when we saw him for the first time, like we can today in Darnell.

You know what went through the investigators minds when they first saw Altgens, "Is that Oswald?" they said, not "that can't be Oswald because he's our victim suspect", for a time they actually considered it. I doubt they'd have made the same effort with PM though.

Well said, Barry!

Lovelady said the FBI were WORRIED by Altgens and VERY relieved when he identified himself as Man In The Door. Go figure  :o

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #428 on: July 03, 2018, 08:23:38 AM »
It's simple enough to understand, Barry.

I refer to Brians statement, ie, that the recent research, Re: Brian's statement as quoted above, has led to proving that Prayer Person is not Lee Harvey Oswald.

It has been known for a long time that everyone in that specified are is not Lee Harvey Oswald.

No. Beg to differ. It's your opinion, not hat it's been known for a long time, that everyone in that specified  area is not Lee harvey Oswald. The jury is still out about the identity of Prayerman/woman/person.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #429 on: July 03, 2018, 08:52:20 AM »
No. Beg to differ. It's your opinion, not hat it's been known for a long time, that everyone in that specified  area is not Lee harvey Oswald. The jury is still out about the identity of Prayerman/woman/person.

Mobile View