Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Larry Trotter, Joe Simmons and 77 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 176506 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4050 on: April 16, 2019, 04:00:40 PM »
KMan has highlighted the frame in question on his site...But like you he gives no intelligent response and none of his troll group asks him to...My observation is correct that the wrist in that Darnell frame narrows well beyond anatomical possibility and proves the narrowness is caused by Sarah's purse jutting in front of her wrist...This is a correct, competent, and skilled analysis that proves Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton and proves she is seen holding her purse in Darnell...The rest of the community prefers fanciful speculation that Prayer Man is holding a cup, camera, or any other object but competent analysis concludes that the woman Davidson proved is simply looking in to her purse during all the Wiegman and Darnell frames...I've been posting this correct claim for years and it has been ignored for years with the speculators grouping together and ignoring good evidence and using crony mods to ban those who point it out...

Barry is just the latest to be unable to credibly answer it...The Prayer Man group has fatally damaged the credibility of the research community and reduced JFK research to a mob that tramples good researchers right or wrong... 

The reason the Prayer Man group are morons is because Oswald had no white sleeve that day...So to insist Prayer Man has a white sleeve in this frame is to show disqualifying incompetency and a fool's lack of comprehension of the evidence...The Prayer Man posters saw this point and knew that Oswald had no white sleeve but stayed quiet...So it proves they don't honestly argue evidence...It proves they play dirty personal games over objective discussion...Barry will not admit this last point...The Prayer Man group will also try to answer it with trolling and KMan will ignore it...And I'm the person who gets banned!...I thank you Barry for wandering in once again and handing me the win...

Goban - You were saying? (LOL) Fools...

CHECKMATE AND MATCH!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 04:12:40 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4050 on: April 16, 2019, 04:00:40 PM »

Online Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4051 on: April 16, 2019, 04:26:34 PM »
In terms of evidentiary standards and general sanity levels, Mr B Doyle and Mr R Cinque are uncannily similar. The narcissism. The persecution complex. The serial misrepresentation of facts. The rewriting of history. The special pleading. The fantasies. The getting banned from one forum after another. The well-earned contempt from all serious researchers. The... loneliness.

The only real difference between the two is that Mr Doyle is selling a nonsense that some LNs, in their desperation to explain Prayer Man away, are all too happy to fall for. When Prayer Man first emerged, he was obviously Mr B. Lovelady. Then he was obviously Mr B Shelley. Now he's obviously Ms S Stanton. These zealots will literally accept anyone rather than the obvious candidate------even if it means taking as their standard-bearer a man who believes there were two Oswalds in the building and that this explains what happened in those crazy first minutes after the shooting!  :D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 08:35:16 PM by Alan Ford »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4052 on: April 16, 2019, 04:34:43 PM »
In terms of evidentiary standards and general sanity levels, Mr B Doyle and Mr R Cinque are uncannily similar. The narcissism. The persecution complex. The serial misrepresentation of facts. The rewriting of history. The special pleading. The fantasies. The getting banned from one forum after another. The contempt with which they are viewed by all serious researchers. The... loneliness.

The only real difference between the two is that Mr Doyle is selling a nonsense that some LNs, in their desperation to explain Prayer Man away, are all too happy to fall for. When Prayer Man first emerged, he was obviously Mr B. Lovelady. Then he was obviously Mr B Shelley. Now he's obviously Ms S Stanton. These zealots will literally accept anyone rather than the obvious candidate!  :D

No...The people who are analogous to Cinque are the Prayer Man group...Because, like Cinque, they are desperately claiming Oswald is a figure on the front steps despite the evidence long ago proving it wasn't Oswald...Like Cinque they continue on this Quixotic quest continuing to uphold a debunked theory while ignoring the proof that disproved it long ago...The other forum had a common unskilled member ascend to moderator and he is simply protecting the status quo in order to uphold popularity and defend his friends and favorites...And they let him...Duncan left that forum in protest declaring an intolerable bias by the moderation...

Alan is trying to divert the thread from his inability to answer the challenge of locating Stanton...Kman lied and placed Stanton over on the east steps because he was desperate to find someone other than Prayer Man to be Stanton...Alan also ignores that I have proven Stanton's obese arm and purse jutting in front of the wrist...This is just a game that is being played here of not giving due credit to a justly-proven case...

As you can see with my quick dispatching of Kman's trolls on his site, if I had a direct debate with the elusive con man Sean Murphy he would suffer a quick similar fate...He is protected by the lowest form of censorship which tells you the character of these people...

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 04:42:29 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4052 on: April 16, 2019, 04:34:43 PM »

Online Alan Ford

« Reply #4053 on: April 16, 2019, 05:49:11 PM »

+

+

= A TRULY HORRENDOUS YEAR FOR MR DOYLE!

Thumb1:

Online Alan Ford

« Reply #4054 on: April 16, 2019, 05:56:12 PM »
Mr. B. Doyle: "Perhaps the Intel conspirators couldn't bring themselves to murder a pregnant woman witness in Carolyn Arnold and the realization that she saw Oswald in the lunch-room was the reason they resolved the problem by agreeing on the lunch-room. That's why by the time of Truly's testimony he omits the 4th floor encounter. It's very important to note that Baker never names the individual who walked away from the 4th floor landing and the Commission never pushes him on it. I'm convinced this was the second Oswald whose witnessing created an immediate problem for Baker and Truly."

This, friends, is the man who brought you the Sarah Stanton = LHO Theory! Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4054 on: April 16, 2019, 05:56:12 PM »

Online Alan Ford

« Reply #4055 on: April 16, 2019, 06:09:11 PM »
Mr B. Doyle:

Sorry, but the buttons are there and you aren't answering it. You're not applying science because the buttons are uniform and in a row which proves they can't be random irregularities. When you have 4 all lined up where they should be you're beyond the excuses David is using and into proof. There's no way that Oswald's or any man's shirt was as low as the lowest button - which proves it is a coat and therefore it isn't Oswald. Sorry Jim but your answers show a lack of sophisticated analysis.
[]
I also think the eyeglass frame is just the product of a better image and better contrast setting bringing them out and nothing more. You're trying to obfuscate this David instead of answering what's there. I actually think it is you who lacks the correct understanding of the valid photo method
[]
the 4 prominent buttons seen in Darnell have to be real and have to be there because pixel blemishes could not possibly show up in perfect order right where buttons would be. This is just researchers who look at evidence in a political manner refusing to yield to the science they keep referring to but don't heel to themselves when shown.
[]
Now that I have proven that the buttons (or fasteners) are a reality and exist in Darnell's original any credible researcher analyzing this would feel behooved to answer what they show. If you look at the lowest of those fasteners you'll see that it is too low on the garment to match any clothing Lee Harvey Oswald was known to be wearing that day. Also, the spacing count of the visible fasteners is too numerous for any shirt Oswald possessed. This is, unfortunately, conclusive proof that Prayer Man cannot possibly be Oswald.

Once again, all this from the man who claims to have offered 'conclusive proof' that Prayer Man is Ms Sarah Stanton!

Thumb1:

Online Alan Ford

« Reply #4056 on: April 16, 2019, 06:34:57 PM »
Here's what one person at a Jimi Hendrix fan forum had to say about Mr Doyle:

I would urge all members here to ignore the paranoid psycho. "If you see this man: Do not engage in conversation, avoid contact of any kind, this man is mental"

Mr Doyle has been booted off one Jimi Hendrix fan forum after another for venting spleen and paranoia at anyone who doubts his conclusive proofs regarding the murder of Mr Hendrix.

What a sad waste of a life... And what a sad waste of our time...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 06:42:27 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4056 on: April 16, 2019, 06:34:57 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4057 on: April 16, 2019, 07:01:35 PM »
Here's what one person at a Jimi Hendrix fan forum had to say about Mr Doyle:

I would urge all members here to ignore the paranoid psycho. "If you see this man: Do not engage in conversation, avoid contact of any kind, this man is mental"

Mr Doyle has been booted off one Jimi Hendrix fan forum after another for venting spleen and paranoia at anyone who doubts his conclusive proofs regarding the murder of Mr Hendrix.

What a sad waste of a life... And what a sad waste of our time...

That was by Renwick McNeil who is a Hendrix aficionado in the islands north of Britain...He was also banned from the Crosstown Torrents website that was posted on...The website does not allow any discussion of Jimi's murder and bans anyone who tries...In any case I have consulted with Cyril Wecht in person on the forensic information on Jimi's death and he gave me his blessing and direction to pursue it in England...He made a formal statement saying the Inquest and autopsy was not something that he would have allowed under his oversight...I can confidently say I am a world authority on Jimi's murder and can back it with references...

Even worse what Renick was responding to was a Crosstown Torrents member posting our "Tough Reality" website that refuted the generally held opinion on Crosstown Torrents that Jimi wasn't murdered and there was no evidence that he was...We produced slam-dunk proof that Jimi was murdered on Tough Reality and that was what Renwick was trying to get people to ignore in a very cowardly way...The website then proceeded to ignore the proof they were calling for after Renwick made that obviously cowardly call that was obviously based on his fear of the information he knew he couldn't answer...The internet is a coward's utopia...

Alan is issuing vicious slander here that if I could I would hold him legally responsible for...Seems the "insult" prohibition is somewhat of a double standard...

By the way, Alan still hasn't answered for his failure to credibly place Stanton...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 07:03:51 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Videos
« Reply #4058 on: April 16, 2019, 07:21:46 PM »
Stanton and Prayer man combined overlay with equal transparency levels.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4058 on: April 16, 2019, 07:21:46 PM »

Online Alan Ford

« Reply #4059 on: April 16, 2019, 07:54:25 PM »
At 1.25 of this audio from Mr Frazier's HSCA interview...

...Mr Frazier mentions the "large, heavy-set lady" beside him in the front entrance, and adds:

"She was blond-headed then."

Oh dear. Yet another stake in the heart of the Stanton=PM theory!   :'(
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 07:54:58 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4059 on: April 16, 2019, 07:54:25 PM »