Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Larry Trotter and 32 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 209944 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4050 on: April 16, 2019, 08:40:03 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think he's referring to this:

Mack: Was there anyone back there with you?
Frazier: Yes, there was a lady that worked up in one of the offices and I do not remember her name.
Mack: Was she off to your right or off to your left?
Frazier: Left

Whether he means Stanton or not, I have no idea.

Poor Mr Nickerson evidently wasn't aware of the other video which confirms that Mr Frazier was indeed talking about Ms Stanton, the lady to his left. And now he has to contend with Mr Frazier's HSCA confirmation that this "large, heavyset" lady was not wearing a dark wig on 11/22/63.

If there were any way at all Mr Lovelady could be Prayer Man, the LNs would be dismissing Mr Doyle's crazy Stanton theory with a loud laugh and pointing to it as a classic example of CT kookiness! Yet here they are, reduced to defending it with all they've got!

:D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 08:43:43 PM by Alan Ford »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4051 on: April 16, 2019, 09:14:41 PM »
I think he's referring to this:

Mack: Was there anyone back there with you?
Frazier: Yes, there was a lady that worked up in one of the offices and I do not remember her name.
Mack: Was she off to your right or off to your left?
Frazier: Left

Whether he means Stanton or not, I have no idea.

Although I have posted it here ad infinitum, Iacoletti refuses to admit Frazier's location of Stanton at the exact time of the Darnell frame that I have showed for years now...The Prayer Man people ignore precise evidence where Frazier and others spoke about the exact time of the Darnell image in order to refer to Frazier's locating of Stanton at a time many minutes before Darnell...They knowingly present Frazier locating Stanton to his left when he doesn't indicate when exactly that locating was in relation to the Prayer Man image...This is all part of an effort to ignore Frazier's specific locating of Sarah at the exact time of Darnell like he details in his 2013 interview...Both Iacoletti and Alan contemptuously ignore this evidence and offer what they know to be inaccurate out of context evidence in order to fool the public...

Yesterday when I posted that you could see Pauline Sanders poke her head between Lovelady and Shelley's shoulders in Altgens it was totally ignored...That spot that Sanders is taking is the spot to the left of Frazier...The only remaining spot is the Prayer Man spot that Lovelady made clear in his 1964 FBI interview that Stanton was located in...Alan, Goban, and Iacoletti all ignored this... 

When directly challenged by Nickerson no Prayer Man poster could locate Stanton to the left of Frazier in the photography...We on the other hand proved Stanton was Prayer Man with the Davidson enhancement...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4051 on: April 16, 2019, 09:14:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #4052 on: April 16, 2019, 09:19:18 PM »
Iacoletti told a non-truth in the Photography branch when new evidence presented by Hackerott forced recognition that Holt was not Calvery...Iacoletti refused to own up to it or admit what it showed...

The usual Doyle BS.  Hackerott found some additional Darnell frames that do not add any more information than the original Darnell frames.

But nobody ever claimed that Calvery is any of the women in the Darnell frames.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4053 on: April 16, 2019, 09:19:28 PM »
Poor Mr Nickerson evidently wasn't aware of the other video which confirms that Mr Frazier was indeed talking about Ms Stanton, the lady to his left. And now he has to contend with Mr Frazier's HSCA confirmation that this "large, heavyset" lady was not wearing a dark wig on 11/22/63.

If there were any way at all Mr Lovelady could be Prayer Man, the LNs would be dismissing Mr Doyle's crazy Stanton theory with a loud laugh and pointing to it as a classic example of CT kookiness! Yet here they are, reduced to defending it with all they've got!

:D

Translation:  Alan can't produce Stanton on the left side of Frazier in the photography because she isn't there...She's Prayer Man...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4053 on: April 16, 2019, 09:19:28 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4054 on: April 16, 2019, 09:28:33 PM »
The usual Doyle BS.  Hackerott found some additional Darnell frames that do not add any more information than the original Darnell frames.

But nobody ever claimed that Calvery is any of the women in the Darnell frames.

Iacoletti is using slippery equivocations to get out of the proof here...Iacoletti is literally the only person on the research internet who does not admit the 3 Women in Zapruder by the Stemmons sign are the same 3 Women in Towner and Darnell...When asked directly if he thinks the set of 3 Women in Zapruder are different people than the set of 3 Women in Darnell and Towner he refuses to give a straight answer...Iacoletti is denying that the blue scarf on Simmons seen in Zapruder can be seen on the woman in Towner...He's also denying that the brown jacket and white skirt on Jacob can be seen on the woman in Zapruder as well as Towner...And he has the nerve to claim my entries are BS...Moricet approves of and accepts Iacoletti...He banned me when I insisted Iacoletti was not telling the truth...

Iacoletti is not telling the truth again here...Westbrook said Holt was Calvery in Zapruder...Since the 3 Women in Darnell and Towner are the same 3 Women in Zapruder that proves Clavery is not the middle woman...The only reason Iacoletti is playing these silly word games is because he knows I'm right...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 09:30:40 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #4055 on: April 16, 2019, 09:39:20 PM »
Iacoletti is using slippery equivocations to get out of the proof here...Iacoletti is literally the only person on the research internet who does not admit the 3 Women in Zapruder by the Stemmons sign are the same 3 Women in Towner and Darnell...

False.  I have polls on both this forum and Facebook that say otherwise.

When asked directly if he thinks the set of 3 Women in Zapruder are different people than the set of 3 Women in Darnell and Towner he refuses to give a straight answer...

Also false.  My straight answer is I don't know.

Iacoletti is denying that the blue scarf on Simmons seen in Zapruder can be seen on the woman in Towner...

There's something that appears to be blue in Towner.  Whether it's a scarf or not is anyone's guess.

He's also denying that the brown jacket and white skirt on Jacob can be seen on the woman in Zapruder as well as Towner...

There's something that appears to be brown in Towner.  Whether it is a jacket or whether it's Jacob, or whether it's the same person in Zapruder is anyone's guess.

And he has the nerve to claim my entries are BS...Moricet approves of and accepts Iacoletti...He banned me when I insisted Iacoletti was not telling the truth...

His name is Morissette.  He didn't ban you because he agrees with me.  He banned you for your abusive behavior.

Iacoletti is not telling the truth again here...Westbrook said Holt was Calvery in Zapruder...

No, Westbrook said that the person next to blue scarf lady (herself) was Calvery.

Since the 3 Women in Darnell and Towner are the same 3 Women in Zapruder

Says you.

that proves Clavery is not the middle woman...

No, it proves that you don't understand the logical fallacy called "false premise".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4055 on: April 16, 2019, 09:39:20 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4056 on: April 16, 2019, 09:51:05 PM »
There's something that appears to be blue in Towner.  Whether it's a scarf or not is anyone's guess.

There's something that appears to be brown in Towner.  Whether it is a jacket or whether it's Jacob, or whether it's the same person in Zapruder is anyone's guess.

Iacoletti is refusing to say where the location of this blue object he admits to is...He is not telling the truth again...The object is on her head which makes it the same blue scarf...When you combine it with the brown jacket and white skirt on the person 2 people over that constitutes court-room proof no jury would deny...Not to mention the same height and hair on the woman in between...Iacoletti often accuses me of not knowing how evidence works but as this shows it is he who is foolish enough to not realize when he has admitted irrefutable evidence...

Us credible analyzers can then take this proof and use it to conclude that Calvery is not the woman claimed by Westbrook and since Iacoletti has badly failed to locate Calvery anywhere else, and all our evidence excludes any other person but Tall Woman from being her, that we have proven Calvery is at the steps in Darnell...We can then take that and prove Frazier is talking to Sarah when he is seen looking at Prayer Man in Darnell...

The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger still has Westbrook's Calvery labeled Calvery on his site even though he is dumb enough to have admitted Jacob is the 3rd woman from the right of the 3 Women in Zapruder...

Iacoletti also admitted above that Conway told him Frazier said Prayer Man was Stanton but then he ignores it like he usually does all good proof...

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4057 on: April 16, 2019, 09:54:44 PM »
The thread hijackers ignored this:

The reason the Prayer Man group are morons is because Oswald had no white sleeve that day...So to insist Prayer Man has a white sleeve in this frame is to show disqualifying incompetency and a fool's lack of comprehension of the evidence...The Prayer Man posters saw this point and knew that Oswald had no white sleeve but stayed quiet...So it proves they don't honestly argue evidence...It proves they play dirty personal games over objective discussion...Barry will not admit this last point...The Prayer Man group will also try to answer it with trolling and The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger will ignore it...And I'm the person who gets banned!...I thank you Barry for wandering in once again and handing me the win...

It proves that Sarah's obese forearm is visibly seen on Prayer Man as well as Sarah's purse that obstructs her wrist...

Iacoletti told a non-truth in the Photography branch when new evidence presented by Hackerott forced recognition that Holt was not Calvery...Iacoletti refused to own up to it or admit what it showed...

Barry did not respond...Probably too embarrassed by his huge gaffe...

Barry???...Must have missed your reply (LOL)...

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 10:24:11 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4057 on: April 16, 2019, 09:54:44 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #4058 on: April 16, 2019, 10:07:52 PM »
Friends, now that blond-haired, to-the-left-of-Mr Frazier Ms Stanton is once and for all, definitively, conclusively, indubitably ruled out as Prayer Man, let us do what the Stanton=LHO people never do:

Use our common sense!  Thumb1:

If Prayer Man is Mr Oswald, then we can be sure that Mr Frazier knows this full well, and has done since 11/22/63. Yes? Yes!  Thumb1:

If so, then we can conclude that he has not felt comfortable admitting the fact in public since that time. Yes? Yes!  Thumb1:

Now! Soon after Prayer Man emerged as an issue------the hot issue------in JFK assassination research a few years back, Mr Frazier was appraised of it.

At no point did he remotely suggest that Prayer Man might be a woman. He saw clearly that it is a man, but said he could not recognise him. He wondered might it be Mr B Shelley, incorrectly telling Mr G Mack that Mr Shelley was wearing workman's clothes the day of the assassination. But he made a point of dropping the PM=Shelley idea as soon as he had raised it, recalling Mr Shelley's having left the steps by the time of Darnell.

In other words, he was prepared to admit that Prayer Man is male, but not prepared to give Mr Mack or anyone else a name he knew to be false or the one he knew to be true.

But the heat kept coming on him. He knew that his protestations of ignorance were not enough to make the issue go away. He was cornered.

So he decided to change policy, after several years of steadfastly protesting his ignorance as to who this man was. He 'admitted' to Ms D Conway---------to whom Mr Doyle had carefully misrepresented basic facts of the case, as he always does----------that Prayer Man was in fact blond-haired Ms Sarah Stanton, who he knows full well had been on his left during the assassination. An admission he must have known was absurd, but one which would at least take the heat off.

Unfortunately, of course, it didn't work. Prayer Man can't be blond-haired Ms Stanton. Period. The only thing that will work is a disclosure from Mr Frazier that a) fits the witness testimony and b) makes sense in terms of the film evidence.

I wouldn't be at all surprised were Mr Frazier, down the line, to make another U-turn, this time 'remembering' a young male 'stranger' with non-blond receding hair who ascended the steps just before the motorcade and stood there eating a sandwich or something. (This is the kind of garbage that some of the anti-PM=LHO folk have tried on in the past.)

Alternatively, the optimist inside me hopes that Mr Frazier will instead look into his heart and just tell the truth: Yes, Lee was there over by the wall, one step down. After Gloria Calvery came up and hollered about the President being shot, Lee and I just stared at each other with a stunned look on our faces. Then he went in through the glass door.

Mr Frazier has form in this belated truth-telling department. A few years ago, he suddenly---------out of the blue-----------revealed that, contrary to what he had been telling people for years, he saw Mr Oswald several minutes after the assassination.

I believe Mr Frazier is a decent man who got caught up in an indecent event. We now have very good reason to believe he told the truth about the length of the package Mr Oswald carried to work that morning, and about the reason Mr Oswald had given for the Thursday overnight at the Paine home. After decades, he finally told the truth about his sighting of Mr Oswald several minutes after the assassination. I truly hope he makes one last, all-important disclosure about Prayer Man---------before it's too late.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 10:15:12 PM by Alan Ford »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4059 on: April 16, 2019, 10:12:12 PM »
Friends, now that blond-haired, to-the-left-of-Mr Frazier Ms Stanton is once and for all, definitively, conclusively, indubitably ruled out as Prayer Man, let us do what the Stanton=LHO people never do:

Use our common sense!  Thumb1:

If Prayer Man is Mr Oswald, then we can be sure that Mr Frazier knows this full well, and has done since 11/22/63. Yes? Yes!  Thumb1:

If so, then we can conclude that he has not felt comfortable admitting the fact in public since that time. Yes? Yes!  Thumb1:

Now! Soon after Prayer Man emerged as an issue------the hot issue------in JFK assassination research a few years back, Mr Frazier was appraised of it.

At no point did he remotely suggest that Prayer Man might be a woman. He saw clearly that it is a man, but said he could not recognise him. He wondered might it be Mr B Shelley, incorrectly telling Mr G Mack that Mr Shelley was wearing workman's clothes the day of the assassination. But he made a point of dropping the PM=Shelley idea as soon as he had raised it, recalling Mr Shelley's having left the steps by the time of Darnell.

In other words, he was prepared to admit that Prayer Man is male, but not prepared to give Mr Mack or anyone else a name he knew to be false.

But the heat kept coming on him. He knew that his protestations of ignorance were not enough to make the issue go away.

So he decided to change policy, after several years of steadfastly protesting his ignorance as to who this man was. He 'admitted' to Ms D Conway---------to whom Mr Doyle had carefully misrepresented basic facts of the case, as he always does----------that Prayer Man was in fact blond-haired Ms Sarah Stanton, who he knows full well had been on his left during the assassination. An admission he must have known was absurd, but one which would at least take the heat off.

Unfortunately, of course, it didn't work. Prayer Man can't be blond-haired Ms Stanton. Period. The only thing that will work is a disclosure from Mr Frazier that a) fits the witness testimony and b) makes sense in terms of the film evidence.

I wouldn't be at all surprised were Mr Frazier, down the line, to make another U-turn, this time 'remembering' a 'stranger' who ascended the steps just before the motorcade and stood there eating a sandwich or something. (This is the kind of garbage that some of the anti-PM=LHO folk have tried on in the past.)

Alternatively, the optimist inside me hopes that Mr Frazier will instead look into his heart and just tell the truth: Yes, Lee was there over by the wall, one step down. After Gloria Calvery came up and hollered about the President being shot, Lee and I just stared at each other with a stunned look on our faces.

Mr Frazier has form in this belated truth-telling department. A few years ago, he suddenly---------out of the blue-----------revealed that, contrary to what he had been telling people for years, he saw Mr Oswald several minutes after the assassination.

I believe Mr Frazier is a decent man who got caught up in an indecent event. He has told the truth about the length of the package Mr Oswald carried to work that morning, and about the reason Mr Oswald had given for the Thursday overnight at the Paine home. After decades, he finally told the truth about his sighting of Mr Oswald several minutes after the assassination. I truly hope he makes one last, all-important disclosure about Prayer Man before it's too late.

Thumb1:

Translation:  " If I turn up the snake oil sales pitch I can get around not being able to show Stanton to the left in the photography "...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4059 on: April 16, 2019, 10:12:12 PM »

Mobile View