Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 211136 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #370 on: June 18, 2018, 10:46:32 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where did Stanton say she saw Oswald in the lunchroom shortly before the assassination?

In her affidavit she said she didn't see Oswald at any time the day of the assassination.

Stanton: "When President John F. Kennedy was shot I was standing on the front steps of the Texas School Book Depository Building with Mr. William Shelley, Mr. Otls Williams,  Dallas, Mrs. R E Sanders, and Billy Lovelady.  All of the above are employed at the Texas School Book Depository Building.  I heard three shots after the President's car passed the front of the building but I could not see the President's car at that time.  I cannot say positively where the shots came from.  I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day."

Full affidavit here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mr Galbraith,
It has been duly noted that there are "opposing reports" regarding if and/or when MsSarahStanton saw LeeOswald on 11/22/'63. As time and access permits, a correct complete resolution is being sought after, at least by those that do not accept the LeeOswald as PrayerMan Theory as fact.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #371 on: June 18, 2018, 10:48:27 PM »

Karen Westbrook's account of Jeraldean Reid saying Oswald came into the offices with a Coke is at 29:20 of her 6th Floor Museum Interview video on You-Tube...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #371 on: June 18, 2018, 10:48:27 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #372 on: June 18, 2018, 10:52:41 PM »
Karen Westbrook's account of Jeraldean Reid saying Oswald came into the offices with a Coke is at 29:20 of her 6th Floor Museum Interview video on You-Tube...

You believe Mrs Reid saw LHO with a full coke shortly after the assassination, and you also believe Sarah Stanton saw LHO with a coke several minutes before it. Why did he not drink the coke in all the minutes that elapsed between these two sightings? Did he have a thing for flat soda?

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #373 on: June 18, 2018, 10:54:25 PM »

How do you know which Oswald it was Alan? Jeraldean Reid's Oswald had a different shirt than Baker's...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #373 on: June 18, 2018, 10:54:25 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #374 on: June 18, 2018, 11:00:48 PM »

How do you know which Oswald it was Alan? Jeraldean Reid's Oswald had a different shirt than Baker's...

Please tell me you're joking, Brian. Because this is nearly as funny as your earlier wig-on-Sarah gag.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #375 on: June 19, 2018, 01:39:07 AM »
The body make up of the fat woman does not match what you see in the PM film frame. The other one that Larry found does show the possibility of it being the same person in the animated GIF.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #375 on: June 19, 2018, 01:39:07 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #376 on: June 19, 2018, 04:24:02 AM »
Considering the photograph is furnished by a close relative of SarahStanton, it is of course beyond doubt that it represents SarahStanton. I noticed in the interview that a slight reference indicated some weight gain and/or loss over time. And, it does appear as though SarahStantonImage is older than age 40-42. Estimates tend to have variables, especially considering either way the photograph has to be at least 40 years old.

The ScarfLadyImage may appear to be holding a larger light colored purse, but my take is her purse is smaller, possibly black, and strapped to her forearm. A reference was made in the interview of her daughter inlaw and grand daughter, regarding her preferred purse size. The abnormality is, I believe, a reflection of a male image standing next to the glass wall, possibly a construction worker, and wearing a hardhat.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Videos
« Reply #377 on: June 19, 2018, 08:46:44 AM »
The other one that Larry found does show the possibility of it being the same person in the animated GIF.

It's not a new find, Michael.

I submitted this woman as a possibility 3 to 4 years ago, maybe longer.

It was largely ignored, except for interest from a couple of members.

Now that we have an image of Sarah Stanton, a comparison can now be made.

This woman does look like a big woman.

The facial features appear to me to be uncannily similar to that of an older in appearance and plumper faced Sarah Stanton as posted by Brian?

Making allowance for the different Camera angles:

Same Deep Set Eyes, High Forehead, Curved Pointy Nose, High Cheekbones, Semi Pointed Witchy Chin.

Any small physical Facial appearance differences, are in my opinion, almost certainly due to the different Camera angle POV's, plus the natural changes caused by the passage of time between the comparison images.

More importantly, Could she be Sarah Stanton? ie, Prayer Man with dark hair in 1963, and filmed at a later moment in time at the entrance of the TSBD? I believe it could very well be.

For Brian:

Brian, Can you try to get a recorded verified ID from her Granddaughter if this is indeed Sarah at a later moment in time at the TSBD entrance?

You may post an opinion, but do not make a final judgement yourself.

It is crucial to let her family be the arbiters of this comparison.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #377 on: June 19, 2018, 08:46:44 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #378 on: June 19, 2018, 05:39:42 PM »
Brian, Can you try to get a recorded verified ID from her Granddaughter if this is indeed Sarah at a later moment in time at the TSBD entrance?

You may post an opinion, but do not make a final judgement yourself.

Duncan: In my opinion, (the opinion of the person who has driven this issue), there is simply no way that Scarf Lady is Sarah Stanton or Prayer Man (who are the same person)...There's a couple of reasons why...The white on Scarf Lady's scarf is not something that Darnell's camera and film would have missed at that level of visibility...A good practicer of photo analysis would realize that if Darnell's camera could pick-up the white color of Prayer Man's skin that it wouldn't miss the sheet white color of Scarf Lady's scarf...You should see by your own comparison that the clearly seen white of Scarf Lady's scarf is missing from Prayer Man's head therefore automatically excluding her...The dark of her jacket sleeve also goes too far up her forearm..Both these are disqualifying at a basic level of photo analysis...Your juxtaposition refutes Scarf Lady by direct comparison...

In her comments to me Sarah's grand daughter told me Sarah told her that she watched the assassination from the front steps but then went immediately up to the 2nd floor to get a better view of the goings on...Since the Scarf Lady clip is as much as 20 minutes after the shots that excludes Scarf Lady from being either Prayer Man or Stanton...Scarf Lady is also too thin to be Stanton and obviously has a different face...

Now if you go back to Walton's juxtaposition of Stanton's family photo and Prayer Man and reduce Stanton slightly more for correct proportion you will see a perfect match for the body outline, forearm, and hips...The shoulder profile is also identical...As a skilled analyst it is extremely frustrating to me to see confirming evidence shown in public that people don't detect the finer clues of...With the Stanton juxtaposition you have a photogrammetric lock (as the grand daughter agreed)...

Frazier's syncing of Calvery's position in relation to his talking to "Sarah" makes Prayer Man Stanton...A good photo analyst will see Scarf Lady does not have the obese features of Stanton...

« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 05:46:10 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #379 on: June 19, 2018, 06:02:20 PM »
Would you believe Sir Gary Mack of Texashire just happened to ask him the wrong question(around 53m in).

Just before that here's also "Lovelady was around 5'2-5'4" and he only thinks to himself as the parade comes by...
Correct or not, all in all a much more interesting man to listen to, with a little help and the help not even credited.

Also just take a moment to study the very first second of the video...

FTLD.
"CSPAN Buell Wesley Frasier part 1 & 2"

YT version, same again 53m, GM: "was there any one standing there with you?"...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 06:24:36 PM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #379 on: June 19, 2018, 06:02:20 PM »

Mobile View