Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528639 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #368 on: June 30, 2018, 09:28:45 PM »
Advertisement
Friends, it's possible, of course, that the excellent Stancak has found the solution to Prayer Man's location but that his suggested posture of left knee bent up a step------------

-------------is incorrect.

Prayer Man's upper body could be exactly as Stancak proposes, and his right leg could be on the first step down as Stancak proposes, BUT
---------------his left knee could be bent beneath him, allowing the ball of his left foot to rest on the landing
OR
---------------his left leg could be crossed over his right leg, allowing the ball of his left foot to rest on the first step down.

Try standing on a stairs like this, folks. I have just done so and they're both perfectly natural and easy postures, allowing one to lean in comfortably to the right hip. No health & safety issues raised!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #368 on: June 30, 2018, 09:28:45 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #369 on: June 30, 2018, 10:38:04 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #370 on: June 30, 2018, 11:04:08 PM »
I quite like Sean Murphy's suggestion
------------part-eaten apple in right hand, coke in left

Would explain the curious 'praying' hands that stop praying when he raises the white object to his mouth!

On an entirely unrelated note, LHO told Fritz he had an apple, cheese sandwich & coke for lunch...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #370 on: June 30, 2018, 11:04:08 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #371 on: June 30, 2018, 11:26:21 PM »
Options!

Prayer Man is either
-----------------------of similar height to Lovelady (= 1 step down) ~5'8?"
-----------------------approx. 7 inches smaller than Lovelady (= on the landing) ~5'1?"

Friends! If you look closely (as I know you ALWAYS do), you can make out Frazier behind Lovelady in Wiegman:

Lovelady only reaches up to Frazier's chinny chin chin.

We all KNOW that Billy Lovelady (5'8?") is on the landing, right?
Only an unscientific researcher would say otherwise.
This scientific observation about Lovelady being on the landing (and in shadow of the west pillar) allows us to establish that
---------------just as Prayer Man cannot be LHO because he's on the landing and is thus too small
---------------Billy Lovelady cannot be Billy Lovelady because he's on the landing and is thus too small

This puts the Prayer Man nonsense to rest once and for all:

-'Prayer Man' is Sarah Stanton (wearing a wig)
-Billy Lovelady' is Pauline Sanders, who said she was beside Stanton on the east (she, not being a scientist, meant west) side of the entrance
-Lee Oswald is in the second-floor lunchroom, still staring at that coke
-Billy Nolan Lovelady is dashing across the sixth floor while checking to see if he has change for the coke machine

Now on to the RFK assassination.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 02:06:01 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #372 on: July 01, 2018, 12:23:10 AM »
Below is a slide comparing Darnell (left) to Wiegman (without the dark shadow). Both POVs should allow viewing at least some of the radiator, as long as someone else is not blocking the view. If you would like a different view please advise.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UWvHZzaT8BxYBgpX4UHNUH4x67VM8jbo/view?usp=sharing

James

James thank you for that and your thoughts.
You've noticed too the slight glitch in your shadow running up the steps which effects everything above it? Was that corrected in your animation, looks like it.
I recently noticed in the evidence that on each of the lower risers the shadow doubles in length, just wanted to see if yours matches.
Also yes "pinpoint" for your work I meant :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #372 on: July 01, 2018, 12:23:10 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #373 on: July 01, 2018, 12:30:04 AM »
I quite like Sean Murphy's suggestion
------------part-eaten apple in right hand, coke in left

Would explain the curious 'praying' hands that stop praying when he raises the white object to his mouth!

On an entirely unrelated note, LHO told Fritz he had an apple, cheese sandwich & coke for lunch...

And poor Frazier, who according to him had yet to eat and was sooo hungry, he went down the basement after this major event and stayed there stuffing his face.
Now we know where his mind was at, "Apple, goood."  :P

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #374 on: July 01, 2018, 12:41:25 AM »
Friends, it's possible, of course, that the excellent Stancak has found the solution to Prayer Man's location but that his suggested posture of left knee bent up a step------------

-------------is incorrect.

Prayer Man's upper body could be exactly as Stancak proposes, and his right leg could be on the first step down as Stancak proposes, BUT
---------------his left knee could be bent beneath him, allowing the ball of his left foot to rest on the landing
OR
---------------his left leg could be crossed over his right leg, allowing the ball of his left foot to rest on the first step down.

Try standing on a stairs like this, folks. I have just done so and they're both perfectly natural and easy postures, allowing one to lean in comfortably to the right hip. No health & safety issues raised!  Thumb1:

All we have to do is ask ourselves one easy question; Do the women on the east in Darnell who are turned even further to to side have to have their legs up?
Can you even imagine those woman putting their legs up in a public place?
So I agree Alan, it just doesn't have to be and might be better without it.
The leg up has always been an interpretation and we've been straining to see it, it loses nothing when it's gone, could still be all on the step like those girls opposite PM, one of whom was pregnant, so even less likely to get her leg over up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #374 on: July 01, 2018, 12:41:25 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #375 on: July 01, 2018, 12:56:22 AM »
Scaled to fit previous Darnell LOS designation:
Radiator would probably reside somewhat higher than it appears on the superimposed Darnell frame. Imo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xr7FEvgosjYZ4kEu70xWXn7bO_PQvLr5/view?usp=sharing

I can't see this on my old rig, only still images come through on Googledrive, I know...
would love to see it though and if you could upload it in another older format just this time I would appreciate it Chris.