Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Ray Mitcham, Dale Nason and 46 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 197269 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #2630 on: February 12, 2019, 11:02:15 PM »
According to Alan Ford and Brian Doyle, Sarah Stanton not only lied , she did so in a sworn affidavit.

"I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day." -- From the signed sworn affidavit of Sarah Stanton, March 18,1964

As explained by her daughter-in-law and granddaughter, she didn't want to get drawn into the 'investigation'. Can't say I blame her.

How did Ms Arnold and Ms Stanton manage to make a claim that chimes perfectly with something that Mr Oswald claimed in custody------without anyone in the outside world knowing (until a few days ago) that he had made such a claim?

Remarkable fluke!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2630 on: February 12, 2019, 11:02:15 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #2631 on: February 13, 2019, 12:00:24 AM »
Jessica, you may want to go back to the very beginning of this thread.  The "evidence" Doyle uses is an extreme blow up of the film of the man known as Prayer Man standing in the vestibule. It's such an extreme blow up that the entire shape is nothing but a bunch of blobs and pixels. He also claims this "proves" that it's not Oswald. He then goes on (and on and on) that these same blobs are an obese woman.

I mean...seriously? The key to this thread is a handwritten note found by another researcher of an FBI agent who independently took notes of the LHO interrogation. They match with the police captain's notes and both say that Oswald himself said he was out front watching the parade. Unless these two people got into a room and compared notes (highly unlikely) this is pretty good corroborating evidence that what Oswald said he was doing at the time of the murder is the truth.

Is it Oswald up in the vestibule? It certainly does look like him but we'll never really know unless we find some kind of high-res negative of that film that can be blown up to show if it's him or not.  I highly doubt that since the film was probably shot in 16mm (or maybe 8mm) and the detail of that film format is not great.

Even if Doyle was the nicest person in the world, there's nothing for him to present that will convince anyone that the man in the doorway is Oswald. We're pretty much left with his bloviating here and the way I look at it, Doyle has no interest in anything that furthers the JFK murder case. In some crazy way, he probably lives for the attention he receives here in this forum.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 12:02:43 AM by Michael Walton »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2632 on: February 13, 2019, 12:19:37 AM »
Friends! The reason the anti-PrayerMan zealots are so upset is very simple. The revelation a few days ago of this note written by James Hosty-----------

-----------has cruelly deprived them of their very last line of defence.

The matter now comes down to the following:

The person standing by the west wall of a Depository entranceway that is full of Depository employees-----------

-----------is either

A) a Depository employee a) whose location at this time is uniquely unaccounted for; b) who will later claim to have been here; c) who looks strikingly like Prayer Man
or
B) a random person from off the street who is the sole non-Depository employee in that entranceway yet whose presence goes completely unnoticed.

To choose B) over A) would be to choose utter irrationality over plain common sense.

The Lone Nutter zealots will of course do what they always do: go into red-faced denial mode; the carnival barkers who believe in 2 Oswalds, etc. will go into purple-faced denial mode.

But who cares? They have lost the argument. There is now no good argument against Prayer Man's being Mr Oswald, and plenty of excellent arguments for his being Mr Oswald. Even more to the point, there remains no viable alternative candidate for Prayer Man.

An historic week for JFK assassination research!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2632 on: February 13, 2019, 12:19:37 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2633 on: February 13, 2019, 12:28:11 AM »
Why should I believe that Sarah ever even once insisted to her relatives anything contrary to what she said in her sworn affidavit? Why should anyone believe it?

Doyle isn't even telling the truth about what Stanton's relatives said.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2634 on: February 13, 2019, 12:32:51 AM »
As explained by her daughter-in-law and granddaughter, she didn't want to get drawn into the 'investigation'. Can't say I blame her.

How did Ms Arnold and Ms Stanton manage to make a claim that chimes perfectly with something that Mr Oswald claimed in custody------without anyone in the outside world knowing (until a few days ago) that he had made such a claim?

Remarkable fluke!

Mrs Stanton never made that claim.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2634 on: February 13, 2019, 12:32:51 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2635 on: February 13, 2019, 12:34:24 AM »
The matter now comes down to the following:

The person standing by the west wall of a Depository entranceway that is full of Depository employees-----------

-----------is either

A) a Depository employee a) whose location at this time is uniquely unaccounted for; b) who will later claim to have been here; c) who looks strikingly like Prayer Man
or
B) a random person from off the street who is the sole non-Depository employee in that entranceway yet whose presence goes completely unnoticed.

To choose B) over A) would be to choose utter irrationality over plain common sense.

Alan is contemptuously ignoring several valid references from Depository employees on the steps who placed Sarah Stanton in the Prayer Man spot...In his 1964 FBI report Lovelady said Sarah was next to him when the motorcade passed the Depository...The Hughes film shows this exact instance and you can see Lovelady all the way over to his far right against the west wall of the portal as he described...Alan dishonestly refuses to admit that the Prayer Man people's only choices for females during the time of the Hughes frame are both over on the east side of the portal and far away from Lovelady...There is simply no way he would describe those women as being next to him...The only option is Prayer Man who is directly behind Lovelady at the time...Buell Frazier also located Sarah when Calvery ran to the steps...Frazier said he stared at Sarah for the longest time after hearing Calvery shout the president has been shot...Darnell shows that exact moment and you can see Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire Darnell clip...If Sarah were on the east side we would see her in Altgens but we don't...

Alan has been shown this correct evidence but he ignores it and repeats his same decrepit rhetoric over and over while ignoring the real proof...If that isn't lying I don't know what is...

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2636 on: February 13, 2019, 12:40:44 AM »
Doyle isn't even telling the truth about what Stanton's relatives said.

Iacoletti brings a pea shooter to a sea battle...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2636 on: February 13, 2019, 12:40:44 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2637 on: February 13, 2019, 12:44:54 AM »
Anyone who was intellectually honest would see the difference between the current thread on this subject on the Education Forum and this one...

If my posts were transferred over there the Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp people would be destroyed - which is the honest reason they banned me and are ignoring me...Because I am deadly to their Prayer Man crap...

They're intellectual cowards...

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2638 on: February 13, 2019, 12:58:55 AM »
Because she went into the lunch room alone because she was the only one who needed a drink...

A drink of what? Why did she not mention seeing Oswald in her signed statement?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2638 on: February 13, 2019, 12:58:55 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #2639 on: February 13, 2019, 01:00:09 AM »
Is it Oswald up in the vestibule?

The only "vestibule" in the Depository is the small enclosure over the 2nd floor lunch room door that was built to buffer the noise from the stairs when people were eating...That nut Bart Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp has bastardized and corrupted Depository nomenclature by trying to bend "vestibule" to mean the 1st floor lobby in order to force his contrived Prayer Man mania to work...But no, it means 2nd floor lunch room door enclosure and nothing else...Which puts Oswald in the place Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp is in denial of...The 2nd floor lunch room...

As for the rest - it is obvious skilled research analysis is over Michael's head...

Mobile View