Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 176595 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #2620 on: February 12, 2019, 07:48:43 PM »
Kelley, like Fritz and Bookhout and Hosty, lied.

Ms Arnold told FBI about seeing Mr Oswald in 2nd floor lunchroom before assassination. They changed her story without telling her.

Ms Stanton's sighting of Mr Oswald came to light last year: she didn't want trouble, so said nothing at the time.

Ok, here is the list as it currently stands:

Liars ,and and even perjurers , according to Alan Ford

1.  Marion Baker
2.  Roy Truly
3.  Jeraldean Reid (AKA Mrs. Robert Reid)
4.  Will Fritz
5.  James Bookhout
6.  James Hosty
7.  Thomas Kelley
8.  Sarah Stanton
9.  Richard E. Harrison (The FBI agent who interviewed Carolyn Arnold on 11/26/63

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2620 on: February 12, 2019, 07:48:43 PM »

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #2621 on: February 12, 2019, 07:54:33 PM »
Ok, here is the list as it currently stands:

Liars ,and and even perjurers , according to Alan Ford

1.  Marion Baker
2.  Roy Truly
3.  Jeraldean Reid (AKA Mrs. Robert Reid)
4.  Will Fritz
5.  James Bookhout
6.  James Hosty
7.  Thomas Kelley
8.  Sarah Stanton
9.  Richard E. Harrison (The FBI agent who interviewed Carolyn Arnold on 11/26/63

Where did Sarah Stanton lie?

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2622 on: February 12, 2019, 08:00:23 PM »
Kelley asked Oswald directly if he had watched the presidential parade during the Fritz interview of 11-23 at 10:30PM...

Oswald volunteered (without anyone altering his statement to fabricate a 2nd floor lunch room hoax) that no he had not watched the presidential parade...

Richard Gilbride has done an analysis on Marvin Johnson's report and determined that Baker told Johnson twice that Oswald was the man he saw walking away from him on the stairs during the time of his affidavit...This was totally ignored by the Prayer Man people...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2622 on: February 12, 2019, 08:00:23 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2623 on: February 12, 2019, 08:01:21 PM »
Where did Sarah Stanton lie?

According to Alan Ford and Brian Doyle, Sarah Stanton not only lied , she did so in a sworn affidavit.

"I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day." -- From the signed sworn affidavit of Sarah Stanton, March 18,1964

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2624 on: February 12, 2019, 08:07:03 PM »
According to Alan Ford and Brian Doyle, Sarah Stanton not only lied , she did so in a sworn affidavit.

"I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day." -- From the signed sworn affidavit of Sarah Stanton, March 18,1964

Tim is dishonestly avoiding that since FBI was caught altering Carolyn Arnold's statement it is therefore more likely they altered Sarah Stanton's statement similarly...Common sense tells you they did that to avoid recognizing Oswald's true location in the lunch room...Now, thanks to these Prayer Man crazies, the important context of Hosty now being caught altering Oswald being in the lunch room by dropping Baker from his notes is being missed...Credible analysts will realize Hosty represents a 3rd member of the authorities who altered the dangerous information of Oswald being in the lunch room...

I asked Sarah's grand daughter Wanda if Sarah was the type to make up a nutty hoax that might get her in trouble with the feds and she said absolutely not...

Tim name-calls but avoids answering my chronology analysis of Fritz's interview in comparison to Fritz, Bookhout, and Hosty...

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:08:33 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2624 on: February 12, 2019, 08:07:03 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2625 on: February 12, 2019, 08:27:32 PM »

I asked Sarah's grand daughter Wanda if Sarah was the type to make up a nutty hoax that might get her in trouble with the feds and she said absolutely not...

Did you ask Sarah's granddaughter if her grandmother was the type to have lied in a signed sworn statement?

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2626 on: February 12, 2019, 08:35:12 PM »
Did you ask Sarah's granddaughter if her grandmother was the type to have lied in a signed sworn statement?

How does Carolyn Arnold's witnessing of Oswald feet away minutes later affect the veracity of Sarah's identically-repeated story over the years?

Funny how Sarah, who obviously never read the accounts of the Fritz interrogation, got the soda part right...

If I am not mistaken you are also calling Stanton a teller of non truths and joining Alan...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:37:04 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2626 on: February 12, 2019, 08:35:12 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2627 on: February 12, 2019, 08:47:12 PM »
On 11-23 at 10:30PM Secret Service agent Thomas Kelley interviewed Oswald and asked him if he had watch the presidential parade...Oswald answered "No"...

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:49:19 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2628 on: February 12, 2019, 08:47:58 PM »
How does Carolyn Arnold's witnessing of Oswald feet away minutes later affect the veracity of Sarah's identically-repeated story over the years?

Funny how Sarah, who obviously never read the accounts of the Fritz interrogation, got the soda part right...

If I am not mistaken you are also calling Stanton a teller of non truths and joining Alan?

You are mistaken. I'm not calling Sarah Stanton a teller of non truths. I believe what she said in her signed sworn affidavit and what she told FBI Agents on Nov 23, 1963.

On Nov 23.1963, Sarah Stanton was interviewed by FBI Agents Nat Pinkston and George Carlson. She told them that she did not see Oswald on Nov 22, 1963.

I'm unaware of any other statement of hers that she made on record.

Carolyn Arnold wasn't certain that Oswald was the person who she caught a glimpse of a few minutes before 12:15.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2628 on: February 12, 2019, 08:47:58 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2629 on: February 12, 2019, 08:51:11 PM »
You are mistaken. I'm not calling Sarah Stanton a teller of non truths. I believe what she said in her signed sworn affidavit and what she told FBI Agents on Nov 23, 1963.

On Nov 23.1963, Sarah Stanton was interviewed by FBI Agents Nat Pinkston and George Carlson. She told them that she did not see Oswald on Nov 22, 1963.

I'm unaware of any other statement of hers that she made on record.

Carolyn Arnold wasn't certain that Oswald was the person who she caught a glimpse of a few minutes before 12:15.

You're dishonestly avoiding what Sarah insisted upon to her relatives and repeated identically every time she told it...

You are ignoring that Sarah got the detail of the Coke right...

That is absolutely false Tim...Carolyn Arnold insisted it was Oswald sitting alone like he always did...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:52:38 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2629 on: February 12, 2019, 08:51:11 PM »