Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 254778 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2580 on: February 12, 2019, 08:35:12 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you ask Sarah's granddaughter if her grandmother was the type to have lied in a signed sworn statement?

How does Carolyn Arnold's witnessing of Oswald feet away minutes later affect the veracity of Sarah's identically-repeated story over the years?

Funny how Sarah, who obviously never read the accounts of the Fritz interrogation, got the soda part right...

If I am not mistaken you are also calling Stanton a liar and joining Alan...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:37:04 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2580 on: February 12, 2019, 08:35:12 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2581 on: February 12, 2019, 08:47:12 PM »
On 11-23 at 10:30PM Secret Service agent Thomas Kelley interviewed Oswald and asked him if he had watch the presidential parade...Oswald answered "No"...

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:49:19 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Tim Nickerson

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #2582 on: February 12, 2019, 08:47:58 PM »
How does Carolyn Arnold's witnessing of Oswald feet away minutes later affect the veracity of Sarah's identically-repeated story over the years?

Funny how Sarah, who obviously never read the accounts of the Fritz interrogation, got the soda part right...

If I am not mistaken you are also calling Stanton a liar and joining Alan?

You are mistaken. I'm not calling Sarah Stanton a liar. I believe what she said in her signed sworn affidavit and what she told FBI Agents on Nov 23, 1963.

"I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day." -- From the signed sworn affidavit of Sarah Stanton, March 18,1964

On Nov 23.1963, Sarah Stanton was interviewed by FBI Agents Nat Pinkston and George Carlson. She told them that she did not see Oswald on Nov 22, 1963.

I'm unaware of any other statement of hers that she made on record.

Carolyn Arnold wasn't certain that Oswald was the person who she caught a glimpse of a few minutes before 12:15.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2582 on: February 12, 2019, 08:47:58 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2583 on: February 12, 2019, 08:51:11 PM »
You are mistaken. I'm not calling Sarah Stanton a liar. I believe what she said in her signed sworn affidavit and what she told FBI Agents on Nov 23, 1963.

"I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day." -- From the signed sworn affidavit of Sarah Stanton, March 18,1964

On Nov 23.1963, Sarah Stanton was interviewed by FBI Agents Nat Pinkston and George Carlson. She told them that she did not see Oswald on Nov 22, 1963.

I'm unaware of any other statement of hers that she made on record.

Carolyn Arnold wasn't certain that Oswald was the person who she caught a glimpse of a few minutes before 12:15.

You're dishonestly avoiding what Sarah insisted upon to her relatives and repeated identically every time she told it...

You are ignoring that Sarah got the detail of the Coke right...

That is absolutely false Tim...Carolyn Arnold insisted it was Oswald sitting alone like he always did...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:52:38 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Tim Nickerson

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #2584 on: February 12, 2019, 08:57:20 PM »
You're dishonestly avoiding what Sarah insisted upon to her relatives and repeated identically every time she told it...

You are ignoring that Sarah got the detail of the Coke right...

That is absolutely false Tim...Carolyn Arnold insisted it was Oswald sitting alone like he always did...

Why should I believe that Sarah ever even once insisted to her relatives anything contrary to what she said in her sworn affidavit? Why should anyone believe it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2584 on: February 12, 2019, 08:57:20 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #2585 on: February 12, 2019, 09:00:40 PM »

That's how she remembered it 15 years later. How come none of the statements of her coworkers who were with her at the time corroborate her story?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 09:01:08 PM by Tim Nickerson »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2586 on: February 12, 2019, 09:55:07 PM »
That's how she remembered it 15 years later. How come none of the statements of her coworkers who were with her at the time corroborate her story?

Because she went into the lunch room alone because she was the only one who needed a drink...

Oswald being in there meant nothing at that moment...

FBI was covering-up and altering statements...

We know FBI radically covered-up something real because they changed her witnessing to the lobby...If Oswald really was in the lobby why no other witnessings of him there?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 10:03:20 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2586 on: February 12, 2019, 09:55:07 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2587 on: February 12, 2019, 09:58:06 PM »
It is funny, although I am the research community's authority on Prayer Man I don't get any mention from either the Lone Nutters or CT-er's on the Education Forum...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2587 on: February 12, 2019, 09:58:06 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2588 on: February 12, 2019, 10:43:49 PM »
Dear Alan,

So, you admit that Stancak's modeling was unsuccessful.

Good!

Now, what other postures for 5' 9.5" Oswald do you propose that might "work" better in Stancak's desperate modeling attempt to prove Oswald innocent?

Slouching against the wall in order to reduce his height by five or six inches?

Kneeling?

(LOL)

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

Mr Stancak got an awful lot right, and-----------unlike the rather hysterical anti-PrayerMan goons-----------has contributed materially to our understanding of what's in that doorway! Thumb1:

Mr Oswald/Prayer Man: one step down (look at the distance between his left elbow and the front column!). He may be pivoted south-east, have his left knee bent back, allowing his left foot to rest on the landing behind him. Alternatively, he may simply be facing forward with his arms folded. (I am talking about Darnell here, not Wiegman NNB!)

What he is not is an obese woman with white hair wearing a male-pattern-receding wig whilst simultaneously standing by the west wall and standing to Mr Frazier's left!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2589 on: February 12, 2019, 10:55:48 PM »
Ok, here is the list as it currently stands:

Liars ,and and even perjurers , according to Alan Ford

1.  Marion Baker
2.  Roy Truly
3.  Jeraldean Reid (AKA Mrs. Robert Reid)
4.  Will Fritz
5.  James Bookhout
6.  James Hosty
7.  Thomas Kelley
8.  Sarah Stanton
9.  Richard E. Harrison (The FBI agent who interviewed Carolyn Arnold on 11/26/63

Mr Nickerson thinks a cover-up is unthinkable, just unthinkable. That's because Mr Nickerson is a very gullible person.

Incidentally, it was Carolyn Johnson (nee Arnold) who accused the FBI of lying about what she told them. I believe her. And I believe Sarah Stanton.

I also believe that Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz that he 'went outside to watch P. Parade', and that Captain Fritz and co. kept this extremely important fact from the public record for a very good reason, to wit: Mr Oswald's claim was true.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 11:04:14 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2589 on: February 12, 2019, 10:55:48 PM »

Mobile View