Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 357460 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #2490 on: February 04, 2019, 05:42:14 PM »
Mr Iacoletti, reliable provable indicative information has been developed as evidence that PrayerPersonImage does represent SarahDeanStanton.

Please enumerate this "provable indicative information".

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2491 on: February 04, 2019, 07:10:51 PM »
As stated, "Said evidentiary information can be found, but I see no need to locate and reproduce it".

Of course you don't.  Because there is none.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #2492 on: February 04, 2019, 07:28:42 PM »
Of course you don't.  Because there is none.

Now that sir, is an incorrect statement made by yourself.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #2493 on: February 04, 2019, 10:06:22 PM »
Mr Mitcham, all reproduced images of the TSBD entrance portal I have seen indicate BillyNolanLoveladyImage to be facing south, so to his right would be west.
If you wish to claim his reference to his right actually meant east, please provide corroborating information.

I am not arguing that to his right as he was standing is not West. The comment by Albert  was "Lovelady-----"I was standing on the top step to the far right against the wall of the entranceway..."  He meant to the right as we look at the entrance, which would be by the East wall of the entrance.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 10:15:14 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #2494 on: February 05, 2019, 08:28:17 PM »

This is a blow up of the frame from the Hughes film.

Can anybody truthfully say this is Lovelady?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:29:11 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2495 on: February 07, 2019, 05:05:44 PM »
Yes, it's always everybody else's fault for not acknowledging your brilliance.

Face it, you are unwelcome everywhere you go.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2496 on: February 07, 2019, 07:26:04 PM »
What substance?  It's just yet another one of your usual "I am the way, the truth, and the light, and everyone else is just jealous of my genius" meltdowns that you have on a regular basis.  At least until you get banned from yet another forum for behaving like an ass.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #2497 on: February 11, 2019, 01:04:12 AM »
LINK DELETED: Links To websites which contain materials or links to materials which are unsuitable for viewing by minors is forbidden/then-went-outside-to-watch-p-parade/

This is pretty convincing. I had my doubts about the film showing LHO or someone else. But this is now the second independent corroboration of what LHO told them when he was interviewed. Hosty and Fritz would have had to go into a room and compare notes to get the story straight and I just can't visualize them doing that. They both heard what he said and wrote it down independently.

What I'm amazed at though is have these Hosty notes never been seen as Kamp says? This case has been churned a million times and I find it hard to believe the notes were just revealed 55 years after the fact.

EDIT - this forum won't let me post an external link so the link I tried to post is Kamp's PM site showing the Hosty notes.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 01:05:58 AM by Michael Walton »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2498 on: February 11, 2019, 03:20:15 AM »
Looks like it's all over, folks. The newly uncovered James Hosty note----------written on the back of a DPD affidavit paper----------confirms exactly what the LHO=PrayerMan people have been saying all along:

O[swald] stated he was present for work at TBD on the morning of 11/22 and at noon went to lunch. He went to 2nd floor to get Coca Cola to eat with lunch and returned to 1st floor to eat lunch. Then went outside to watch P[residential] Parade.

Mr Oswald is Prayer Man.

Thumb1:

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2499 on: February 11, 2019, 03:44:35 AM »
Looks like it's all over, folks. The newly uncovered James Hosty note----------written on the back of a DPD affidavit paper----------confirms exactly what the LHO=PrayerMan people have been saying all along:

O[swald] stated he was present for work at TBD on the morning of 11/22 and at noon went to lunch. He went to 2nd floor to get Coca Cola to eat with lunch and returned to 1st floor to eat lunch. Then went outside to watch P[residential] Parade.

Mr Oswald is Prayer Man.

Thumb1:

Then what was Oswald sitting on? Could it have been a wooden stool from the front storage room by the front staircase that Oswald brought out with him, about what, 12:28pm? He only had to open the front glass door which is hinged on the left side, as you see it from inside the lobby, about maybe a 1.5 ft, so the swing of the door would not even have touched BW.Frazier who at least 3 ft in front of the door if he is by the top part of the handrail.

Therefore its possible Oswald could have "sat" partially on this stool, and that is why he is appears 5'3
" in height, in relation to the 6'1" BW Frazier?

Would anyone have noticed Oswald going back into thru the front door, with stool in hand, and returning it to the front storage room by the front stairs?

Did Baker and Truly actually 1st see Oswald just after Oswald comes out of the storage room from having returned the stool?

Is there any actual proof of this hypothetical or is it a waste of time?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 03:46:19 AM by Zeon Mason »

Mobile View