Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Patrick Jackson, Thomas Graves and 45 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 155953 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #2050 on: November 16, 2018, 06:55:53 PM »
I've already posted the evidence...Pauline Sanders said Stanton was over with her on the east side of the steps...Stanton moved over because of the evidence I posted from Frazier's 2013 6th Floor Museum interview.

People ignore it because it's crap.  Frazier never said that Sarah moved over and neither did anyone else.  And you don't know that "Frazier is facing Prayer Man at the exact time he details talking to Sarah".  You just made that up out of whole cloth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2050 on: November 16, 2018, 06:55:53 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #2051 on: November 16, 2018, 07:01:38 PM »
In any case, whenever Iacoletti responds he omits the fact that it is his side that has failed his pretend strict standards the most and cannot locate Stanton to Frazier's left.

What gave you the idea that they are "my side"?  If there's one thing that we can all agree on it's that Doyle is full of crap.

Iacoletti posts that Frazier is not beside Prayer Man even though you can plainly see he is in Darnell.

Right next to?  I don't think so.

And if you're so sure it's Stanton, why do you still call it Prayer Man?

..But he doesn't criticize Larry Grayson Doppleganger Bart "Larry" Kamp's location's of Stanton that is way down the steps on the left and can't possibly be "beside" Frazier...And Molina is between them to boot...

Uh....who's K? Are you forgetting which forum this is?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #2052 on: November 16, 2018, 07:09:14 PM »
No, it absolutely cannot be anybody! It has to be someone that, at the time, was standing on the landing, that measured then about 3.5' deep from the stairs to the glass wall and door, and measured then about 11' between the east wall and the west wall. Said measurements indicate about 5.5' between the then center placed hand rail, and each wall.

Well that narrows down who it could be.  Thank you.   ::)

The stated claim that someone is "claiming you know exactly who "prayerblob" is because you think it looks like somebody you want it to be", may apply to Ford, but claiming it applies to Doyle lacks merit. As noted, "prayerblob" is a quote.

It absolutely applies to Doyle.  Look at how much he has to lie about what Frazier and Lovelady said in interviews in order to make his case.

PrayerPersonImage represents a person.[/i]
Although possibly missed, and likely ignored, evidence has been presented indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahDeanStanton.

Sure, it's just contrived, handwaved, speculative, and cherry-picked.  In other words, not at all compelling.

And, if you, John Iacoletti, wish to claim that SarahDeanStanton is not the person in the PrayerPersonImage, then you should provide evidence of your claim.

Sorry, I have no idea who prayerblob is.

Any claim that LeeHarveyOswald was in the PrayerPersonImage space means that the accused LoneGunmanAssassin went unnoticed by the other landing occupants, and went unnoticed by OfficerBaker and SuperintendentTruly as they would have to have went past him by less than 3'.

Agreed, but why would Baker and Truly have had cause to notice LHO in particular?

There is evidence as well, that OfficerBaker and SuperintendentTruly encounterd LeeHarveyOswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom about a minute after entering the bldg.

Agreed as well, but if PP is LHO, he has at least a minute or so to go up one flight of stairs.  You found that problematic for some reason you were reluctant to articulate.

Efforts have been made to ascertain knowledge of various aspects of the Assassination of JohnKennedySr, as well as accompanying events, but the reasoning for 'patrolling' posted comments in order to play gotcha and deny provided evidence while indicating no need to back up their own claims is somewhat difficult to understand.

What "claims" about prayerblob do you think I have made exactly?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2052 on: November 16, 2018, 07:09:14 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #2053 on: November 16, 2018, 07:28:45 PM »
No, it absolutely cannot be anybody! It has to be someone that, at the time, was standing on the landing, that measured then about 3.5' deep from the stairs to the glass wall and door, and measured then about 11' between the east wall and the west wall. Said measurements indicate about 5.5' between the then center placed hand rail, and each wall.
The stated claim that someone is "claiming you know exactly who "prayerblob" is because you think it looks like somebody you want it to be", may apply to Ford, but claiming it applies to Doyle lacks merit. As noted, "prayerblob" is a quote. PrayerPersonImage represents a person.
Although possibly missed, and likely ignored, evidence has been presented indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahDeanStanton.
And, if you, John Iacoletti, wish to claim that SarahDeanStanton is not the person in the PrayerPersonImage, then you should provide evidence of your claim.
Any claim that LeeHarveyOswald was in the PrayerPersonImage space means that the accused LoneGunmanAssassin went unnoticed by the other landing occupants, and went unnoticed by OfficerBaker and SuperintendentTruly as they would have to have went past him by less than 3'.
There is evidence as well, that OfficerBaker and SuperintendentTruly encounterd LeeHarveyOswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom about a minute after entering the bldg.
Efforts have been made to ascertain knowledge of various aspects of the Assassination of JohnKennedySr, as well as accompanying events, but the reasoning for 'patrolling' posted comments in order to play gotcha and deny provided evidence while indicating no need to back up their own claims is somewhat difficult to understand.
Well that narrows down who it could be.  Thank you.   ::)

It absolutely applies to Doyle.  Look at how much he has to lie about what Frazier and Lovelady said in interviews in order to make his case.

Sure, it's just contrived, handwaved, speculative, and cherry-picked.  In other words, not at all compelling.

Sorry, I have no idea who prayerblob is.

Agreed, but why would Baker and Truly have had cause to notice LHO in particular?

Agreed as well, but if PP is LHO, he has at least a minute or so to go up one flight of stairs.  You found that problematic for some reason you were reluctant to articulate.

What "claims" about prayerblob do you think I have made exactly?
Thanks for adding virtual exclamation points to my comments. And that Sir, completes this discussion between you and I.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #2054 on: November 16, 2018, 07:53:19 PM »
Thanks for adding virtual exclamation points to my comments. And that Sir, completes this discussion between you and I.

Hey, I'm just glad you put a space between my first name and my last name!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2054 on: November 16, 2018, 07:53:19 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2055 on: November 16, 2018, 08:12:48 PM »
Unger just posted elsewhere that Georgia Hendrix was 51 years old in 1963...Running Woman is obviously young...She is either Peggy Burney or more likely one of Calvery's co-workers as Larry Trotter wisely observed...So it is either Karen Westbrook, Carol Reed, Karen Hicks, or Peggy Burney...However credible assassination researchers would realize that even if it was Hendrix it doesn't matter because she was still with Calvery and Woman In All White and followed them to the steps...

Ford passed on credibility when he failed to respond to the fact Running Woman has the same exact white blouse and black skirt as that seen on the woman labeled "Peggy Burney" in the Newsweek Zapruder image... The Prayer Man people also passed on answering the fact the Westbrook, Hicks, Reed, Calvery group all mentioned they were together in the motorcade spectators...Since the Woman in the white blouse and black skirt is standing next to Calvery and the Woman In All White in the spectators that is proof that the Woman in the white blouse and black skirt is following Calvery and the Woman In All White back to the steps...

The woman labeled "Peggy Burney" is Running Woman so there's is no way Georgia Hendrix is Running Woman...All that is is K desperately trying to make Running Woman someone other than who we have proven them to be...Just like he did with Stanton...

Iacoletti shouldn't be allowed to post amongst serious posters...His trolling makes the good material Ford is avoiding scroll up out of sight...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 08:33:36 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2056 on: November 16, 2018, 08:22:07 PM »
There is a huge difference between acknowledging a possibility of something and claiming to have proven that thing is true.  Sure, PP could be wearing a wig or a scarf or a hoodie or there's a shadow there that looks like a darker patch.  It's a Rorschach test involving blurry blobs.  Some people think they see buttons, some people think they see a camera, some people think they see a coffee cup, some people think they see obese woman hips, and some people see they see Lee Harvey Oswald.

LOL. That you would actually compare seeing hair on Prayer Person's head with seeing buttons on 'her' overgarment-----

-----tells us all we need to know about your own inability to offer a differentiated analysis of the issue!

You're not being rigorously skeptical, Mr Iacoletti, you're just being tediously obtuse. If Darnell offered us enough detail to correctly identify Buell Wesley Frazier (and others), then it is plain silly to loftily dismiss the Prayer Person image as a 'blob of undifferentiated pixels'. Such LNerish dogmatism leads one to absurd statements such as that Prayer Person may possibly be a bald black man.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2056 on: November 16, 2018, 08:22:07 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2057 on: November 16, 2018, 08:31:21 PM »
OK - Ford ran from and folded on my response to him...

Ford folds and concedes the debate by not being able to address my refutation of his post...

I asked Ford to respond to my post #2099...It demolished his Prayer Man claims and he was unable to respond to it...

I consider that I have won this debate...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #2058 on: November 16, 2018, 08:44:42 PM »
Unger just posted elsewhere that Georgia Hendrix was 51 years old in 1963...Running Woman is obviously young.

LOL

However credible assassination researchers would realize that even if it was Hendrix it doesn't matter because she was still with Calvery and Woman In All White and followed them to the steps...

How do you know she's following anybody?

Ford passed on credibility when he failed to respond to the fact Running Woman has the same exact white blouse and black skirt as that seen on the woman labeled "Peggy Burney" in the Newsweek Zapruder image.

What Newsweek Zapruder image?

Since the Woman in the white blouse and black skirt is standing next to Calvery and the Woman In All White in the spectators that is proof that the Woman in the white blouse and black skirt is following Calvery and the Woman In All White back to the steps...

Another absurd Doyle conclusion.  Standing next to somebody in the sidewalk "proves" that she followed her elsewhere?

Iacoletti shouldn't be allowed to post amongst serious posters...His trolling makes the good material Ford is avoiding scroll up out of sight...

What causes scrolling are your contentless diatribes that you call "good evidence".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2058 on: November 16, 2018, 08:44:42 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #2059 on: November 16, 2018, 08:48:52 PM »
-----tells us all we need to know about your own inability to offer a differentiated analysis of the issue!

Yes, everybody think that their own opinion is the "obvious" one.

You're not being rigorously skeptical, Mr Iacoletti, you're just being tediously obtuse. If Darnell offered us enough detail to correctly identify Buell Wesley Frazier (and others),

That's just this thing.  Darnell doesn't give us enough detail to correctly identify Buell Wesley Frazier (and others).  If all you had to go on is Darnell, how would you surmise that was Frazier?

then it is plain silly to loftily dismiss the Prayer Person image as a 'blob of undifferentiated pixels'. Such LNerish dogmatism leads one to absurd statements such as that Prayer Person may possibly be a bald black man.  ::)

Well, let me know if you come up with anything beyond "I think it looks like him".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2059 on: November 16, 2018, 08:48:52 PM »