Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 102026 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #2050 on: November 14, 2018, 09:58:26 PM »
It was a dude taking pictures with a camera, possibly came off the street for a better shadowesque view in lieu of the sun-plane.  Where have I heard that before?

If you accept that it's a dude (and you're right!), then it's but a tiny step to accepting that it might be a dude named Lee Harvey Oswald. He would have been much less conspicuous amidst all those Depository employees than a randomer off the street!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2050 on: November 14, 2018, 09:58:26 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2051 on: November 14, 2018, 10:34:23 PM »
It's a blob of undifferentiated pixels.  Anybody who tells you different is engaging in wishful thinking.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2052 on: November 14, 2018, 10:54:21 PM »
It's a blob of undifferentiated pixels.  Anybody who tells you different is engaging in wishful thinking.

Okay, so it's a blob of undifferentiated pixels.
Therefore you would be unwilling, based on the undifferentiated-pixel character of the blobby image, to rule out the possibility that it might be a bald black man?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2053 on: November 14, 2018, 11:16:16 PM »
Okay, so it's a blob of undifferentiated pixels.
Therefore you would be unwilling, based on the undifferentiated-pixel character of the blobby image, to rule out the possibility that it might be a bald black man?

Yes

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2054 on: November 15, 2018, 08:05:27 AM »
Yes

If you are unwilling even to rule out the possibility that Prayer Person is a bald black man, then I am unwilling to rule out the possibility that your entire take on this topic is a blob of undifferentiated piffle!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2054 on: November 15, 2018, 08:05:27 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2055 on: November 15, 2018, 08:14:20 AM »
Iacoletti said I hadn't proved that Lovelady & Shelley were going up the extension in Couch/Darnell but I have...If you pay attention to the Dunckel clip the woman seen running behind Baker is known as "Running Woman"...This woman is seen in the Newsweek Zapruder image labeled "Peggy Burney"...She is standing next to the woman whom Gloria Calvery's son told me is his mother...We know this is the woman labeled Peggy Burney because she is wearing the same white blouse and black skirt in both images...

The reason this proves Lovelady & Shelley are the men seen in Couch/Darnell headed up the extension is because both Frazier and Lovelady said Lovelady & Shelley spoke to Calvery before they left the steps... The fact Peggy Burney is Running Woman means she followed Calvery and the woman labeled "Betty Thornton" in the Newsweek Zapruder image to the steps...You can't ignore the spoken testimony and there's no doubt both Lovelady and Frazier said Lovelady & Shelley spoke to Calvery before they left the steps...

We know Lovelady & Shelley left the steps in Couch/Darnell because they can't be seen on the steps in that film clip...But we also know they are the pair headed up the extension because Calvery got to the steps ahead of Peggy Burney...We know that because we can see Betty Thornton in all white besides Calvery in both the spectators and on the steps in Couch/Darnell...This proves Calvery has already spoken to Lovelady & Frazier before they left the steps because the visual evidence matches the spoken...

Lovelady and Shelley were proven to be the pair going up the extension because Larsen matched the plaid bars on Lovelady's shirt to those on the shirt of the man going up the extension...Kamp also adjusted contrast to bring out the bald spot on Lovelady's head... 

Calvery is proven to be at the steps because Betty Thornton is the only lady in the Plaza who wore all white...She is in the Newsweek Zapruder image next to Calvery and is also beside Calvery on the steps in Couch/Darnell...She obviously ran with Calvery to the steps...Peggy Burney is next to Thornton and Calvery in the Zapruder Newsweek frame and there you see her in her white blouse and black skirt following up Calvery in Couch/Darnell...

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2056 on: November 15, 2018, 08:18:19 AM »
To avoid any further confusion with Sarah Stanton as the indvidual behind Lovelady, let's highlight  a definitive portion of Billy Nolan Lovelady's testimony, where he makes it crystal clear that Mrs. Stanton stood With him, not Behind him ---->

Mr. BALL - You ate your lunch on the steps?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Who was with you?
Mr. LOVELADY - Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me

Of course Warren Commission counsel quickly redirects Lovelady before he could elaborate further about the individual behind him ---->

Mr. BALL - What was that last name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Stanton.
Mr. BALL - What is the first name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Bill Shelley.
Mr. BALL - And Stanton's first name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Miss Sarah Stanton.
Mr. BALL - Did you stay on the steps
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes.

We can all agree there's a major difference between standing with our family and/or friends at a sporting event, or at a favourite outdoor concert as oppose to saying I attended a sporting event and/or favourite music concert, but my family and friends stood behind me.

Now with that point made (really the reason I signed in), please let me wish all a safe & happy holiday season ahead right into the new year--Alan Ford LINK DELETED: Links To websites which contain materials or links to materials which are unsuitable for viewing by minors is forbidden

Mr Ford has already been told repeatedly that Frazier clarified this statement later at I think the Garrison Trial...He clarified it by naming those from his left to his right...In that order he named Shelley, Frazier, and Sarah Stanton - clearly placing Stanton in the Prayer Man spot...

You can see Lovelady clearly in Altgens 6 that is about 35 seconds before Couch/Darnell...In Altgens Shelley is to Lovelady's left...Frazier is behind him in the shadows out of sight and the next person over can only be Prayer Man..."Shelley, Frazier, Sarah Stanton"...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 08:22:03 AM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #2057 on: November 15, 2018, 09:13:36 AM »
Iacoletti said I hadn't proved that Lovelady & Shelley were going up the extension in Couch/Darnell but I have...If you pay attention to the Dunckel clip the woman seen running behind Baker is known as "Running Woman"...This woman is seen in the Newsweek Zapruder image labeled "Peggy Burney"...She is standing next to the woman whom Gloria Calvery's son told me is his mother...We know this is the woman labeled Peggy Burney because she is wearing the same white blouse and black skirt in both images...

The reason this proves Lovelady & Shelley are the men seen in Couch/Darnell headed up the extension is because both Frazier and Lovelady said Lovelady & Shelley spoke to Calvery before they left the steps... The fact Peggy Burney is Running Woman means she followed Calvery and the woman labeled "Betty Thornton" in the Newsweek Zapruder image to the steps...You can't ignore the spoken testimony and there's no doubt both Lovelady and Frazier said Lovelady & Shelley spoke to Calvery before they left the steps...

We know Lovelady & Shelley left the steps in Couch/Darnell because they can't be seen on the steps in that film clip...But we also know they are the pair headed up the extension because Calvery got to the steps ahead of Peggy Burney...We know that because we can see Betty Thornton in all white besides Calvery in both the spectators and on the steps in Couch/Darnell...This proves Calvery has already spoken to Lovelady & Frazier before they left the steps because the visual evidence matches the spoken...

Lovelady and Shelley were proven to be the pair going up the extension because Larsen matched the plaid bars on Lovelady's shirt to those on the shirt of the man going up the extension...Kamp also adjusted contrast to bring out the bald spot on Lovelady's head... 

Calvery is proven to be at the steps because Betty Thornton is the only lady in the Plaza who wore all white...She is in the Newsweek Zapruder image next to Calvery and is also beside Calvery on the steps in Couch/Darnell...She obviously ran with Calvery to the steps...Peggy Burney is next to Thornton and Calvery in the Zapruder Newsweek frame and there you see her in her white blouse and black skirt following up Calvery in Couch/Darnell...
Brian, have you read the testimony of GloriaCalvery regarding with whom she was standing with as the Motorcade went past her and the shooting occurred? She does not indicate that she was with PeggyBurney or BettyThornton. She does indicate that she was standing with KaranHicks, CarolReed, and KarenWestbrook, and said ladies gave confirmation testimony.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2057 on: November 15, 2018, 09:13:36 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #2058 on: November 15, 2018, 09:39:01 AM »
Mr Ford has already been told repeatedly that Frazier clarified this statement later at I think the Garrison Trial...He clarified it by naming those from his left to his right...In that order he named Shelley, Frazier, and Sarah Stanton - clearly placing Stanton in the Prayer Man spot...

You can see Lovelady clearly in Altgens 6 that is about 35 seconds before Couch/Darnell...In Altgens Shelley is to Lovelady's left...Frazier is behind him in the shadows out of sight and the next person over can only be Prayer Man..."Shelley, Frazier, Sarah Stanton"...

The ongoing effort to promote LeeHarveyOswald as PrayerManImage is without any evidence supporting their claim. On the other hand, reliable provable evidence indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahDeanStanton has been provided, despite of repeated unprovable denials of said evidence.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2059 on: November 15, 2018, 05:09:01 PM »
Brian, have you read the testimony of GloriaCalvery regarding with whom she was standing with as the Motorcade went past her and the shooting occurred? She does not indicate that she was with PeggyBurney or BettyThornton. She does indicate that she was standing with KaranHicks, CarolReed, and KarenWestbrook, and said ladies gave confirmation testimony.

Yeah, probably right...I only use the names listed in the Newsweek Zapruder image because they are what the persons I am referencing are labeled...

It is very important to note that the main Prayer Man advocate falsely placed his Stanton down the steps on the left side...What that tells you is he looked for Stanton to Frazier's immediate left and couldn't find her there...This proves Stanton is to Frazier's right because if you read his testimony he said Sarah was right beside him at the Garrison Trial...Several references were made by different persons that Stanton was on the landing... The reason the main Prayer Man advocate chose a false position down the steps on the left is because it was out of sight of the Altgens perspective that would have refuted it...

The entire JFK research world is dysfunctional...I called Karen Westbrook and only got her voicemail...I managed to reach Hugh Betzner's daughter in law but she said she doesn't give out her father in law's phone number...If we could get a scan of Betzner 3 we could show Gloria Calvery in her correct "Tall Woman" spot in the motorcade spectators...Tall Woman is standing next to the woman in all white labeled "Betty Thornton"...Betty may be one of those other women (KaranHicks, CarolReed, and KarenWestbrook) who testified they were together...Whoever she is you can see her next to Calvery on the steps in Couch/Darnell proving that both Calvery and herself ran over to the steps according to accounts and are seen there in Couch/Darnell...This is further reinforced by the fact the woman labeled "Peggy Burney" is following up the two women she was standing with in the spectators (Calvery and "Betty Thornton") and is seen as "Running Woman"...Burney, or whoever she is, obviously followed the other two and ran up to the steps right behind them...Running Woman is the person Shelley referred to speaking to by the concrete island...I have correctly figured out something important here that Shelley was speaking of Running Woman when he referred to speaking to the person by the concrete island...Of course that dysfunctional community acts like children and intentionally ignores it...And I get punished of course... Graves & Larsen are correct on this...Both Iacoletti and the main Prayer Man advocate deny that Calvery has been located at the steps...They are both in contempt of more than proven evidence...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2059 on: November 15, 2018, 05:09:01 PM »