Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 211748 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #200 on: June 01, 2018, 07:08:14 PM »
Hey Brian,
To me, the photograph seems to show an image of a lady closer to age 60ish, rather than 40ish. But,repeat, seems to show. That said, is it possibly a color photograph that is reproduced in black & white?

In any event, I see similarities in image facial features of the SarahStantonImage that match, at least to some degree, my conclusion based PrayerPersonImage identification.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #201 on: June 01, 2018, 07:37:51 PM »
She said it is Larry who was born in '42...If you can figure what age Larry is there you can determine the year of the photo...I also suspect it is later than 1963...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #201 on: June 01, 2018, 07:37:51 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #202 on: June 02, 2018, 02:14:43 AM »
I ran across a witness location map.....craigciccone.files
Not the best quality.
Those on the front steps are not indicated.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #203 on: June 02, 2018, 02:46:20 AM »
The photographed images indicate an age of about 50+ for Ms StantonImage, and about 30+ for the LarryDanielImage.

I do have to conclude that beyond a doubt, Ms SarahStanton and Ms PaulineSanders, are somewhere on the landing as the filming of the portal occurs. Both ladies testified that they were there, and there is other witnessing of their presence as well.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #203 on: June 02, 2018, 02:46:20 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #204 on: June 02, 2018, 04:57:38 AM »
Jerry, your map lists Stella Mae Jacob as Gloria Calvery...

Stanton is listed as 108 but without any location...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 04:59:17 AM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #205 on: June 02, 2018, 05:04:14 AM »
Larry -  I just realized that Prayer Man's right forearm in Darnell is exactly as fat as Stanton's arm in the new photo of her...What I thought was a white sleeve is actually Sarah's fat arm and we have forensic confirmation in that fat arm that it is without a doubt Sarah Stanton...The fat arm would be even more apparent if the purse weren't partially obstructing it by the wrist...Please compare a good enlargement of Prayer Man in Darnell to the fat arm on Sarah...

The fat right forearm can be confirmed by photo analysis...

This is over.......DiEugenio: "When I first looked at the Prayer Man image I thought the person was too stocky to be Oswald"...Please...Ask Jim if he said that and then try to think how that relates to what I am showing here...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 04:05:26 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #205 on: June 02, 2018, 05:04:14 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #206 on: June 02, 2018, 04:28:20 PM »

If it doesn't fit...
Closer to 60 IMO, so in her 70's in 1963, no way it's PM. Full credit to Linda. Brian too since he has ruled out Stanton for me with the image of her he tracked down.
When you actually find whoever PM was it will actually look like him/her and not some old woman nearing retirement why? Because we've already found Frasier a few feet away and that actually looks just like him.

If it doesn't fit...
If it's found that either or even neither, of these two ladies were not on the steps as the motorcade swung by will you be able to carry on? Will it really be that suprising to you?
Have you not come across anyone leaving the position they were camping at to get a better view at the last second?
Use Roy Truly's statements and try and locate him in an image, or another, was the man behind the wall on the knoll still behind the wall as the motorcade aproached his position?
So when Sitzman said they were both still on the bench when she looked there after the shooting.. that's the best evidence?

Where's Cochran when we really need him?

Regarding what Andreaj claims is a short person on the east, I'm not convinced, I don't see anyone there in the moving footage but I should really look again.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #207 on: June 02, 2018, 04:56:54 PM »
While I'm thinking of it, this scenario that's been not just been suggested but completely swallowed, that Frasier needed to be told there was a shooting which is based off of his own words that claimed just that, well do you realise how slow this makes him seem and what you have aligned yourself with?
That BWF and perhaps all of the people on the steps hear nothing like shooting and had to be told what just happened even though they were right beneath the alleged SN window.
How slow or high does he have to be to miss it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #207 on: June 02, 2018, 04:56:54 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #208 on: June 02, 2018, 05:22:25 PM »

Sorry but you can photogrammetrically measure the fat forearm seen in both Darnell and the new photo and get a forensic match...It would be an immediate bulls-eye if the purse wasn't partially blocking the wrist area and therefore creating the illusion of Prayer Man's wrist narrowing...Take the corner of the purse away from Prayer Man's wrist in Darnell and you would immediately see that fat forearm extend all the way to the hand and get an instant confirmation of the chubby forearm seen on Sarah in the family photo...

The waist is also measurable and matches that seen in Stanton's family photo...

The Prayer Man people refuse to post my evidence...They let the main Prayer Man supporters take over and control the narrative...They let Kamp deny my conversation with Calvery's son and ignore the evidence it produced and they have refused to post this new image of Stanton on their sites...When I corrected Zambanini on Calvery's location she ignored the correct evidence and returned with accusations of my stealing her work on the Education Forum where I can't defend myself...It speaks something about their character and true purpose...

Barry ignores that I have matched Sarah's family-confirmed 5 foot 5 height to Prayer Man...

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #209 on: June 02, 2018, 05:59:47 PM »
I've come across Linda's work before, she's clearly got a passion for this but like me she's not 100% correct alladatime. One of her finds I really liked was Styles:

How did Linda know it was her? Well IIRC she found a photo of Styles in her office at the TSBD where she was named and then searched the evidence for her, the woman above left matches perfectly it's the same gal, that's why I liked it, smooth work and a real slamdunk.
Now it seems she's no longer Styles but Stanton, so why the change Linda?

If your looking in... I read what you wrote about how Brian got that image and call me an old hippy if you like but I think you two should get together, Brian seems to have a talent for cold calling people.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #209 on: June 02, 2018, 05:59:47 PM »

Mobile View