Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Peter Kleinschmidt and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 247102 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1930 on: November 04, 2018, 06:55:33 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ray is obviously too dumb (or more likely dishonest) to understand a technical explanation...When I posted that the buttons he trolls were first seen in Sean Murphy's own photo of Darnell he ignores it, stays silent, doesn't answer what it portrays as far as evidence, and then pops-up weeks later with an idiotic response like the above that shows intelligent debate is over his head..

If the original Darnell film is gotten the buttons will be seen at a photo examination level to be crystalized pixels in the emulsion...What that will tell you is the buttons are real and existing objects captured by Darnell's camera equipment and film...It will prove the buttons are real objects and not the video transfer artifacts the Prayer Man liars were claiming in order to dishonestly dodge the technical proof they call for but then evade when shown...

I have posted this several times and all you get from Ray is moronic silence or the childish trolling you see here... Please note that arrogant Ray thinks he has a right to ignore the fact Buell Frazier has come out and confirmed Stanton is Prayer Man...Ray is showing signs of pathological issues with truth by ignoring that...Ray is arrogant enough that he thinks he doesn't have to answer the fact that if they came from Murphy's original they can't have been hoaxed by Duncan like he stupidly claimed...
Ray is just another one of many W.A.S.P's on here who will lie ignore and laugh off the truth, just like water from a ducks back because this is the arrogance of people like him, they never liked J.F.K or his Irish catholic backround, to begin with. Ignore
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:57:04 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1930 on: November 04, 2018, 06:55:33 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1931 on: November 04, 2018, 07:21:29 PM »
Who then pretends to be an objectivist who is not taking sides and is only here to resist bad evidence...There's no doubt Kennedy was killed by the unspoken protestant majority in America who continue to enforce their evil level of hypocrisy and cover-up...All one has to do is look at the CIA ranks...

The majority Ray belongs to have succeeded in ignoring me, putting me on block, and banning me from their websites...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:25:11 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1932 on: November 05, 2018, 09:57:05 AM »
I feel quite proud to be insulted by the Forums two prize idiots.

One believes an assassin would try to shoot through two windows (one closed) and the other sees imaginary  buttons. ROTFLMAO.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1932 on: November 05, 2018, 09:57:05 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1933 on: November 05, 2018, 01:46:04 PM »
Idea!
How about we all stop spending 95% of our time on this thread talking to or about Mr Doyle. We're very grateful to him for his role in helping prove that Sarah Stanton cannot be Prayer Person, but he's long since become irrelevant to the discussion.

Now!
Still waiting to hear the positive case for Pauline Sanders as Prayer Person  Thumb1:

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1934 on: November 05, 2018, 05:06:52 PM »

Idea!
How about we all stop spending 95% of our time on this thread talking to or about Mr Doyle. We're very grateful to him for his role in helping prove that Sarah Stanton cannot be Prayer Person, but he's long since become irrelevant to the discussion.
Thumb1:
Now!
Still waiting to hear the positive case for Pauline Sanders as Prayer Person  Thumb1:
Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1934 on: November 05, 2018, 05:06:52 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1935 on: November 05, 2018, 06:57:49 PM »
Idea!

Now!

Alan is avoiding giving an honest answer to the Frazier/Calvery evidence...The reason he is desperate to switch subjects is because he is at a place where the rats who banned me elsewhere bailed him out...

What Alan offers is nothing short of obnoxious defiance and doesn't deserve a place amongst serious debaters...My argument about Frazier's 2013 interview location of Stanton via Calvery is fact-based and provable...Alan is refusing to honestly answer it, which therefore makes it proof...

Ray is overjoyed because he has found a partner to ignore evidence he can't answer with...Misery loves company...

Ray trolls "imaginary" buttons but this thread is full of several examples of Ray folding when he was asked to back that up on a technical basis...Each time I proved the buttons were real Ray couldn't answer and here he is once again with his high school level input...When shown the buttons had to be real because they originated from Murphy's own image Ray was moronically mute each and every time...There's nothing behind Ray and his stupid denial...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 07:10:49 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1936 on: November 05, 2018, 07:55:50 PM »
I have decided not to answer your inane comments any longer. It is not only boring me but it seems they are boring everybody else on the forum.

As I have said before, please seek medical help before it is too late, Brian.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1936 on: November 05, 2018, 07:55:50 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #1937 on: November 05, 2018, 08:46:43 PM »
I have decided not to answer your inane comments any longer. It is not only boring me but it seems they are boring everybody else on the forum.

And accept the proven fact that Lee Harvey Oswald (one little Marxist creep, no double(s)) made two out of three shots from his MC on the 6th floor of the Texas State Book Depository and killed the President of the United States of America.  Yes, that's what happened.  A sad day on the planet. May G-d have mercy on John F. Kennedy's soul+

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1937 on: November 05, 2018, 08:46:43 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1938 on: November 05, 2018, 08:55:30 PM »

Translation:   "I have abandoned any attempt of ever giving an honest answer to your evidence that I call you out on and demand answers to and then when I get them run off and hide at my own excuse"...

That's why it's evidence Ray...because its worst opposers can't answer it in public and end up embarrassing themselves over it...

The buttons are real and Ray is flopping on his face in public in his inability to answer the proof...Somehow in Ray's trolling mind that gives him a win...

Ray ridicules the buttons but then when called-out on to the fair playing field of backing that up, that he himself isn't afraid to call for, he responds with the chickens*** cop-out you see here...

Ray knows the buttons originating from Murphy's own images proves they are real...He refuses to admit it so that makes him a proven liar in public...

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 08:57:29 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #1939 on: November 05, 2018, 09:13:44 PM »
Every time I articulate the Frazier locating of Stanton via Calvery in an argument it gets ignored and goes unanswered...I'm sorry but that's the definition of proof.

That's because it's a BS argument.  It doesn't prove anything.  Frazier didn't "locate" Stanton in the interview.  That's another Doyle fabrication.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 09:18:55 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1939 on: November 05, 2018, 09:13:44 PM »

Mobile View