Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 276525 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1930 on: November 06, 2018, 04:25:28 PM »
Yes he did...It is proven in the detailed evidence I listed from films and testimony that you are ignoring in order to enter naysaying.

Frazier said nothing about where Stanton was located.  You're taking your own self-serving speculation and assumption and calling it "proof".  It's not.

Apparently Buell Frazier agreed with my evidence to Debra Conway and recently admitted Stanton was Prayer Man.

So you keep claiming.  Also without evidence.

Do you really think you're fooling anyone?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1930 on: November 06, 2018, 04:25:28 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1931 on: November 06, 2018, 05:09:25 PM »
Frazier said nothing about where Stanton was located.  You're taking your own self-serving speculation and assumption and calling it "proof".  It's not.

So you keep claiming.  Also without evidence.

Do you really think you're fooling anyone?

That's not true...Frazier says he was staring at Sarah for the longest time after Calvery ran up shouting "The president has been shot"...One look at the timing of Calvery's arriving at the steps, as seen in Couch/Darnell, proves beyond a doubt that Frazier is well into the process of "staring at each other for the longest time", as he described him and Sarah doing...This is a correct interpretation of the evidence and does prove Frazier is looking at Prayer Man at a time where he more than adequately detailed looking at Sarah...

Iacoletti is lying and is in contempt of evidence that anyone can see with their own eyes in the films...

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1932 on: November 06, 2018, 05:32:48 PM »
Does Sean Murphy even exist? Was he a fictional character invented by Greg Parker? The JFK research community is highly dishonest because it ignores that if Sean Murphy were credible he would have defended his theory against my input...Only in this upside down embarrassing internet popularity club posing as a credible research community could an unaccountably absent entity be given credit over firm proof...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1932 on: November 06, 2018, 05:32:48 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1933 on: November 07, 2018, 06:21:16 PM »
There's a huge rotten double standard out in the JFK research community because Sean Murphy must have access to a keyboard and know about the recent break-throughs on the Prayer Man evidence...There's no excuse for not defending his theory and no other researcher would be allowed to walk away from their theory and not defend it...

This total absence is fishy and is making me wonder if Sean Murphy is not showing up because he doesn't exist and was a classic example of Barker's goofiness and lack of credibility...Barker's total lack of respect for serious research and the community...Watch the fools who banned me also ignore this too... 

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1934 on: November 07, 2018, 06:50:22 PM »
Again, get a grip.  You are the only one who thinks that there has been any kind of "break-through".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1934 on: November 07, 2018, 06:50:22 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1935 on: November 07, 2018, 06:59:15 PM »
As a reminder, although suppositions and theories may change, true facts do not...
I maintain my conclusion, based on provable evidentiary valuable indicative information, that PrayerPersonImage represents SarahDeanStanton(1922-1992), then employed at the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building, who had joined others then employed there that had gone outside during lunchtime to view the passing US PresidentialMotorcade. 

Also, based on evidentiary valuable indicative information, it is my conclusion that PaulineRebmanSanders(1908-1996), then employed at the TSBD Bldg, had as well joined others on the stairs/landing to view the Motorcade as it turned onto Elm St and passed the TSBD Bldg. However, I am unable to conclude the exact location for PaulineRebmanSandersImage

As a reminder, these ladies are being discussed strictly for Image identification and placement purposes only, in order to ascertain other Image placements and event timing(s). There is absolutely nothing indicative of their participation in the JFKSr Assassination and/or accompanying relative events.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 07:13:15 PM by Larry Trotter »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1936 on: November 07, 2018, 07:14:04 PM »
I maintain my conclusion, based on provable evidentiary valuable indicative information, that PrayerPersonImage represents SarahDeanStanton(1922-1992),

The evidence for this is weak and involves a lot of cherry-picking, speculation, and handwaving.  Much like the claim of prayerperson being LHO.  If Doyle was honest, he would make his argument without lying about, misrepresenting, and/or spinning what people actually said.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1936 on: November 07, 2018, 07:14:04 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1937 on: November 07, 2018, 08:02:25 PM »
I maintain my conclusion, based on provable evidentiary valuable indicative information, that PrayerPersonImage represents SarahDeanStanton(1922-1992)...

The evidence for this is weak and involves a lot of cherry-picking, speculation, and handwaving.  Much like the claim of prayerperson being LHO.  If Doyle was honest, he would make his argument without lying about, misrepresenting, and/or spinning what people actually said.

Well John, "weak" is quite often a relative term, and for me anything indicative of anyone else, other than SarahDean Stanton, being represented by PrayerPersonImage is 'much weaker'. Therefor, I maintain my PrayerPersonImage identity conclusion.

As mentioned previously, my initial conclusion reduced the most likely candidates for PrayerPersonImage identity to two females, SarahDeanStanton(1922-1992) and PaulineRebmanSanders(1908-1996), and additional evidentiary valuable indicative information resulted in my conclusion that PPI represented SDS.

In any event, however, I have yet to see any reliable provable evidentiary valuable indicative information worthy of a conclusion that PPI represents LeeHarveyOswald(1939-1963).
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:11:54 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1937 on: November 07, 2018, 08:02:25 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1938 on: November 07, 2018, 09:22:48 PM »
Apparently a naysaying troll is being allowed to harass good evidence...No credible researcher would deny the Frazier confirmation that Stanton was Prayer Man or new revelation by Stanton's relatives that Sarah saw Oswald by the lunch room with a Coke...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1939 on: November 07, 2018, 09:38:56 PM »
Apparently a naysaying troll is being allowed to harass good evidence...No credible researcher would deny the Frazier confirmation that Stanton was Prayer Man or new revelation by Stanton's relatives that Sarah saw Oswald by the lunch room with a Coke...

No matter how many times you repeat a lie, it remains a lie.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1939 on: November 07, 2018, 09:38:56 PM »

Mobile View