Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Steve Logan, Elias Firth, Nicholas Turner and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 82085 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1920 on: October 18, 2018, 06:52:17 PM »
Larry:   Pauline Sanders has been ruled-out by Frazier's statement where he said he was facing and talking to Stanton when Gloria Calvery reached the steps...Couch/Darnell shows Calvery at the steps and also clearly shows Frazier facing and talking to Prayer Man for the whole duration...That makes Prayer Man Stanton by all reasonable evidence...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1920 on: October 18, 2018, 06:52:17 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1921 on: October 19, 2018, 05:29:26 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
BS:
Nobody has proven who prayer person is.

Granted John, "proven" is a strong word for a powerful state of being. And, I prefer to use evidence, but with value added terms, like indicative, reliable, provable, accessible, as a judgement for reasoning of a stated conclusion.
That said, I have concluded, for some time now, that accessible, reliable, and provable evidence is indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahJuanitaDean/Daniel/Stanton. Her own statement/testimony places her on the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building Elm St EntranceLanding at the time, as does testimony/statements of other LandingOccupants who, like her, were then employed at the TSBD Bldg. So, she has to be there somewhere, and it is a small area. Plainly stated, in order to remove SarahDeanStanton from the PrayerPersonImage space, she would have to be relocated to another space on the Landing.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 05:24:26 PM by Larry Trotter »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1922 on: October 19, 2018, 05:42:19 PM »
The main Prayer Man advocate tried to lie and place Stanton down on the steps to the left because he was desperate to find a place for her other than the Prayer Man spot...When describing the people around him from his left to his right Lovelady said Shelley, Frazier, and Sarah Stanton...That squarely places Stanton in the Prayer Man spot...But as Larry says, Stanton was a large obese woman...You can't just place her anywhere without her being seen...The Prayer Man people know the images of the portal are clear enough that Stanton cannot be credibly located anywhere else on the steps...There's a huge double standard out in the JFK research community where the main Prayer Man advocate is allowed to enter obviously dishonest claims for Stanton's location like the one where he places her down on the steps to the left...That advocate does not believe that is actually Stanton nor does he get any endorsement...He's just claiming it in order to have some means to deny the obvious location of Stanton in the Prayer Man spot...There is a huge hypocritical double standard on this because if I tried such a patently dishonest move they would be all over me...These major phonies who are the main personalities on JFK assassination sites ignore that advocate's pathetic dishonesty and look the other way even though they know as well as anyone that the person cited on the lower left steps isn't Stanton...

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1923 on: October 22, 2018, 06:31:58 PM »
The main Prayer Man nut has been allowed to corrupt the evidence and none of the bozos on the JFK internet call him on it...Couch/Darnell starts at 25-30 seconds after the last shot...Calvery had plenty of time to run from her position in the spectators to the front steps...Alan Ford repeats the false information of that main Prayer Man nut that Couch/Darnell starts at 15 seconds after the last shot but the only reason he's doing that is to lie in order to prevent the obvious with Calvery...That she is at the steps and therefore Frazier is talking to Sarah like he said - which makes Prayer Man Sarah... 

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1924 on: October 22, 2018, 10:44:32 PM »
I'd like to document that Debra Conway has just posted that she spoke to Buell Frazier and he confirmed Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...(So much for the fools who ban talented researchers for showing the truth)...

Mr Scully, OBlazney...???

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1924 on: October 22, 2018, 10:44:32 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Videos
« Reply #1925 on: October 23, 2018, 04:35:41 PM »
I'd like to document that Debra Conway has just posted that she spoke to Buell Frazier and he confirmed Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...(So much for the fools who ban talented researchers for showing the truth)...

Mr Scully, OBlazney...???
Brian,

Until you get recorded confirmation of Buell's alleged and assumed unrecorded comments to Debra that the Prayer Person figure is Sarah Stanton, her confirmation can only be classed as "he said, she said" hearsay.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1926 on: October 23, 2018, 04:57:53 PM »
I kind of agree Duncan...We don't know exactly what Buell was asked or what he described...But it does sound to me like Debra was asking about Prayer Man and Buell responded that Stanton was Prayer Man...After all he has confirmed it indirectly in his 6th Floor Museum 2013 interview...

Is Buell reading these threads?

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1927 on: October 23, 2018, 09:30:41 PM »
I kind of agree Duncan...We don't know exactly what Buell was asked or what he described...But it does sound to me like Debra was asking about Prayer Man and Buell responded that Stanton was Prayer Man...After all he has confirmed it indirectly in his 6th Floor Museum 2013 interview...

Is Buell reading these threads?
I hope he's reading these threads, and is comparing notes with those ladies you got on tape saying....... what ?     You got nuthin', Albert.....  nuthin' !!   Get Buell and these gals together on Skype and get the story straight, so we don't have to hear it from the cow's mouth (that would be yours....mmmmmmoooooooooo!!!!)   Get busy and then get back to us when you have something tangible.  Stop insulting our intelligence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1927 on: October 23, 2018, 09:30:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1928 on: October 23, 2018, 11:52:53 PM »
I have to agree.  In the interview Brian outright told the ladies that he had already identified the figure as Sarah.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1929 on: October 24, 2018, 01:28:34 AM »
I have to agree.  In the interview Brian outright told the ladies that he had already identified the figure as Sarah.

I have already explained that...I had two phone calls with Wanda before the recorded one where we already agreed that Prayer Man was Sarah...Besides Frazier the Davidson enhancement and my height analysis have pretty much proven it...The woman everyone sees in Davidson is Sarah because she's the only woman with large hips on the platform...

It is Stanton by the way...It's proven in the forearm alone...Wanda already said "It has to be my grand mother because she's the biggest one out there"...No one can find her anywhere else in Darnell...

I assume Debra spoke to Buell about the controversy and explained it and he agreed Prayer Man was Sarah...Frazier describes this clearly already in his 2013 interview...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1929 on: October 24, 2018, 01:28:34 AM »