Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 123359 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1920 on: October 29, 2018, 09:19:29 PM »
Mr Doyle doesn't want to talk about 18:24 of this video.....  :(

If Prayer Person only showed up in Darnell, then the Stanton=PrayerPerson theory wouldn't be utterly-utterly ridiculous. It would merely be utterly ridiculous, for all Mr Doyle would have to do would be to convince us that Ms Stanton wore a dark wig to work that day!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1920 on: October 29, 2018, 09:19:29 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1921 on: October 29, 2018, 11:31:45 PM »
all Mr Doyle would have to do would be to convince us that Ms Stanton wore a dark wig to work that day!

Alan Ford is an obnoxious troll who refuses to answer a straight argument of evidence because he knows it proves Prayer Man is Stanton...Ford is afraid to ask Sandy Larsen to answer how his discovery of Calvery at the steps relates to Frazier's 2013 locating of Stanton via Calvery because both Ford, Larsen, and the Prayer Man people already know the answer...

Ford also thinks he is above having to point-out Stanton if she is on the east side of the steps...I've already answered up front to what that video says...It is Frazier remembering Sarah's position from when she was on the east side when she first came out...I think we know who is desperately avoiding answering here and why...The only reason Ford is presenting that video is because he's running from Frazier's 2013 video that he knows he literally can't answer without having to admit Prayer Man is Stanton...

And what ever happened to Prudhomme?

Ford is obnoxiously ignoring that any credible photo analysis expert will automatically confirm that Prayer Man has Stanton's exact matching obese shoulder line, forearm, hips, and 5 foot 4 height...There are only two choices for Prayer Man - Sarah Stanton and Pauline Sanders... Since Stancak has correctly located Sanders leaning against the glass to the east of the door that means Stanton is the only possibility...Since Ford cannot locate Stanton anywhere to the east side of the steps that forces Prayer Man to be Stanton for all the reasons Ford is ignoring...

Ford is an obnoxious troll because when the main Prayer Man advocate received the Lancer award he praised Conway and Lancer and repeatedly cited the award...Now that Lancer has corrected itself and embarrassingly revoked the main Prayer Man advocate's award Conway is suddenly uncredible...Watch Ford ignore everything I've written here in his response... 

And what ever happened to Prudhomme...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:53:47 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1922 on: October 29, 2018, 11:45:50 PM »
It was a dude taking pictures with a camera

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1922 on: October 29, 2018, 11:45:50 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1923 on: October 30, 2018, 12:00:52 AM »
"Alan Ford is shredding Doyle in the thread at Duncan's forum"...

Yeah, so badly that Ford and the main Prayer Man advocate have gone and confronted Sandy Larsen on how his discovery of Calvery at the steps relates to Frazier's placement of Stanton via Calvery in his 2013 interview...

Where do you place Calvery in Couch/Darnell Alan? If it differs from Sandy's placement why don't you go challenge him on it like a man in public? Hiding behind censoring moderators perhaps? I can answer any challenge you punks make and beat you...You on the other hand play dirty...

It really has to hurt having an award publicly revoked and withdrawn because the group issuing it publicly declares its thesis to be BS...That really has to be embarrassing...And then the giver of that award publicly says she ignores your group...And then the giver of that award publicly praises the researcher who smoked your troll site big time and credits him with doing impressive work... That has to be extremely humiliating and embarrassing...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 12:09:35 AM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1924 on: October 30, 2018, 12:52:39 AM »

After about the 34:00 minute mark, BuellWesleyFrazier seems to gesture with his right hand while discussing the lady that was standing near him, aka SarahStanton.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1924 on: October 30, 2018, 12:52:39 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1925 on: October 30, 2018, 04:23:28 AM »
All you need to know is Frazier makes clear that when Calvery said the president has been shot "I turned to Sarah" and she said I think she said the president has been shot...

If you look at Couch/Darnell Calvery has just arrived at the steps about 3 seconds prior and Frazier is turned right towards Prayer Man...

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Videos
« Reply #1926 on: October 30, 2018, 08:29:29 AM »
I still think Prayer Person is Pauline Sanders........It's Sarah To The Left

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1926 on: October 30, 2018, 08:29:29 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1927 on: October 30, 2018, 09:38:56 AM »
I still think Prayer Person is Pauline Sanders........It's Sarah To The Left

Duncan, last year I have sent you one picture found on Facebook but I cant remember who she was, Pauline Sanders or somebody else.
My messages were lost.
Do you maybe recall whose picture did I send to you? Remember it was a lady from her grandson or niece Facebook page and she had the same right hand as Prayer Person. I think it was Pauline but absolutely not sure and I cant find it again.

Thank you.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Videos
« Reply #1928 on: October 30, 2018, 10:15:31 AM »
Duncan, last year I have sent you one picture found on Facebook but I cant remember who she was, Pauline Sanders or somebody else.
My messages were lost.
Do you maybe recall whose picture did I send to you? Remember it was a lady from her grandson or niece Facebook page and she had the same right hand as Prayer Person. I think it was Pauline but absolutely not sure and I cant find it again.

Thank you.
I'm sorry, Patrick, I can't remember.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1928 on: October 30, 2018, 10:15:31 AM »

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1929 on: October 30, 2018, 11:47:23 AM »
After about the 34:00 minute mark, BuellWesleyFrazier seems to gesture with his right hand while discussing the lady that was standing near him, aka SarahStanton.

At that point, Frazier moves both his hands in different directions. Just shows , you see what you want to see.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1929 on: October 30, 2018, 11:47:23 AM »