Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 64684 times)

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1920 on: September 15, 2018, 07:19:21 PM »
Barry has already been told that his photo of that woman on the concrete island can't be Stanton because Frazier made clear he was talking to Stanton at the exact instant of that image...

Barry is ignoring that there are only two choices for Prayer Man...Pauline Sanders or Stanton...And we know it can't be Sanders because we see her in the last row of people on the landing like she described...Barry is ignoring that Prayer Man has the identifiable obese features of Stanton, especially her hips, forearm, shoulder line, and height...That is what Wanda correctly sees and is referencing...DiEugenio saw it too but now he is dishonestly not admitting it...

Barry totally ignores Frazier's 2013 interview location of Stanton via Calvery because he knows he can't answer it...Larsen dishonestly ignores it too because he realizes it disproves his Oswald as Prayer Man belief...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1920 on: September 15, 2018, 07:19:21 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1921 on: September 16, 2018, 02:51:28 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Barry has already been told that his photo of that woman on the concrete island can't be Stanton because Frazier made clear he was talking to Stanton at the exact instant of that image...

Barry is ignoring that there are only two choices for Prayer Man...Pauline Sanders or Stanton...And we know it can't be Sanders because we see her in the last row of people on the landing like she described...Barry is ignoring that Prayer Man has the identifiable obese features of Stanton, especially her hips, forearm, shoulder line, and height...That is what Wanda correctly sees and is referencing...DiEugenio saw it too but now he is dishonestly not admitting it...

Barry totally ignores Frazier's 2013 interview location of Stanton via Calvery because he knows he can't answer it...Larsen dishonestly ignores it too because he realizes it disproves his Oswald as Prayer Man belief...
As so often and many times discussed, the initial conclusion I reached indicated PrayerPersonImage represented either SarahDeanStanton, or PaulineRebmanSanders, with additional developed evidence indicating PrayerPersonImage to be aka SarahDeanStanton.
That said, I remain unconvinced that the sometimes visible on DarnellFilm SmallPersonImage actually represents PaulineRebman Sanders, or any other person thought to be on the TSBD Elm St entrance stairs/landing as filmed at about 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63.
In any event, I fail to understand any reason to indicate that AdultLadyImage in the dark coat on the street divider island to be aka SarahDeanStanton. There is available reliable evidence indicative that SarahDeanStanton was still on the landing at the time of filming, and not on the island street divider.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 02:55:46 AM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1922 on: September 16, 2018, 06:16:03 PM »
I suppose that my problem is that the small FemalePersonImage, as seen on some versions of DarnellFilm, is just that, (as seen on some versions).

Based on what I have seen and experienced in this situation, I am unable to place any reliability on the use and placement of mannequins.

As I recall, I too held reservations regarding any purposeful exposure of any contacted relatives of SarahStanton to any forum discussion(s) about the assassination of USP JohnKennedySr.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 05:19:45 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1922 on: September 16, 2018, 06:16:03 PM »