Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533110 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1920 on: June 27, 2019, 05:56:32 PM »
Advertisement
What happened to Jeff Stanton's posts?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1920 on: June 27, 2019, 05:56:32 PM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #1921 on: June 29, 2019, 10:34:28 AM »
Just remember that Oswald's own wife confirmed that Prayer Man is Lee when shown the Prayer Man photo.

Fred

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1922 on: June 29, 2019, 01:03:44 PM »
Bart Kamp is actually a fantastic researcher, and without a doubt, he is one of, if not, the best researcher currently operating in the JFK research community.

Apart from some sporadic mutually observed unofficial and unacknowledged harmless and mostly tongue in cheek uncomplimentary banter
back and forth between him and I, I have absolutely no problem with him.

He doesn't bore people with perpetual and repetitive blurb that could almost lead the reader to the point of losing the will to live.

He just gets on with it, presents his research with great precision, presenting and posting the documents and images that are being referred to,
and that's exactly how it should be.

Although I disagree with his conclusions, I admire his honesty, his persistence and his patience in his relentless search for his truth.

Wells said, Duncan. I hope "what ever his name is today" pays particular attention to your third sentence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1922 on: June 29, 2019, 01:03:44 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1923 on: June 30, 2019, 01:19:36 AM »
Hey BD, RTFM

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1924 on: June 30, 2019, 08:48:35 AM »
No, you actually can't.  This is pareidolia and wishful thinking.

"Obnoxious troll" ?????  Pot, meet kettle.

I still say PrayerPerson was a dude taking pictures with a camera, possibly someone off the street to get a higher shot of the president passing by, as well as getting out of the direct sunlight.  That is my educated guess, no more, no less.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1924 on: June 30, 2019, 08:48:35 AM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #1925 on: July 07, 2019, 11:10:42 AM »
You didn't "see" any of these "obese features" until you found out that Stanton was obese.  Funny that.

He seems to have super vision. He can see all sorts of things that the rest of us cannot see. Purses, buttons, obese arms etc.

Fred

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #1926 on: July 08, 2019, 12:02:26 PM »
He can't see much of anything at the moment it would appear as he seems to be suspended.

I agree fully though, one simply cannot suggest much about any of Prayer-man's / Prayer-woman's features from the photographic evidence we have available currently. ANY position put forward can only be considered a THEORY, not FACT.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1926 on: July 08, 2019, 12:02:26 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1927 on: July 11, 2019, 12:53:30 AM »
Y
[i}[i}i}[i}[i}{font=comic sans ms{{size=10pt][u} {b][b}[u}[i}[u} [b}[b}[u}[i} [i}[u}[u}[i}[i}[b}[u}As a reminder:[u}[b}[i}

I just want to show folks what you see when you go to quote one of our other Stanton supporters.  This is just one line, with three words in it.  What is he on?