Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Peter Kleinschmidt and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 247124 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1900 on: October 31, 2018, 04:48:19 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bump.
See my previous quote. As Mark Twain said "?Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.? I intend to take his advice.

Translation:  " I am beaten and being the dishonest lesser-skilled poster I am can only refer to this intellectually-devoid, embarrassingly self-indicting, childish cop-out instead of giving an honest answer...I simply do not admit when I am wrong even when it is only further destructive to my credibility to not do so because the evidence is so strong...I deal on a board-diminishing personal attack level instead of responding to the intelligent facts...Because I lack the skill and intelligence to participate at this level I troll and harass as my only input and am not afraid to embarrass myself and veer the thread into gutter dialogue when I can obviously not live up to evidence I don't want to admit "...

-Thanks Ray...

Debra has put the main Prayer Man spokesperson on block...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1900 on: October 31, 2018, 04:48:19 PM »

Online Ray Mitcham

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1901 on: October 31, 2018, 04:49:17 PM »
The  BS: comments of a RunningMouthExpert? Oh well Thumb1:

Pot and kettle. Thumb1:

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1902 on: October 31, 2018, 05:00:17 PM »
From the Prayerman site.
Credit: Linda Giovanna Zambanini

Is this Pauline Sanders ?

If it is Robin it would serve good research to note she appears to be smaller in stature to those other ladies as she sits in her chair...This would fit the 5 foot 1 the woman Stancak discovered in Darnell by the glass appears to be...

I am an A-team poster and am the cutting edge top researcher on Prayer Man as designated by Lancer chair Debra Conway who has now blocked the Prayer Man people...It is a sign of the stupidity and incompetent unfitness of those who run other websites that I am insultingly banned...

The Prayer Man people have juxtaposed a cut-out of Oswald next to Prayer Man that matches Prayer Man's size...No one points out that they have taken a photo that was taken from 10 feet away from Oswald and compared it to Darnell that was 70 feet...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 05:03:54 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1902 on: October 31, 2018, 05:00:17 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #1903 on: October 31, 2018, 05:38:41 PM »
If it is Robin it would serve good research to note she appears to be smaller in stature to those other ladies as she sits in her chair...This would fit the 5 foot 1 the woman Stancak discovered in Darnell by the glass appears to be...

I am an A-team poster and am the cutting edge top researcher on Prayer Man as designated by Lancer chair Debra Conway who has now blocked the Prayer Man people...It is a sign of the stupidity and incompetent unfitness of those who run other websites that I am insultingly banned...

The Prayer Man people have juxtaposed a cut-out of Oswald next to Prayer Man that matches Prayer Man's size...No one points out that they have taken a photo that was taken from 10 feet away from Oswald and compared it to Darnell that was 70 feet...

There is an open invitation by Parker on Facebook for you to present your theory.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 05:46:37 PM by Robin Unger »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1904 on: October 31, 2018, 06:30:41 PM »
There is an open invitation by Parker on Facebook for you to present your theory.

Where is that? Because Parker is on record on my (not allowed to link my Facebook page) page as having trolled the evidence I already presented... I find it less than genuine to say I have an open invitation when I am banned at just about every outlet that the Prayer Man mob has taken over...

What I really need is access to an interview with Frazier...

The double standard that is practiced here is amazing...The main Prayer Man advocate is now placing Sanders several steps down on the east side and ignoring her statement that she was in the last row of people on the steps (back against the glass like we see her in Darnell in other words)...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1904 on: October 31, 2018, 06:30:41 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

• PrayerWoman it is to see..PrayerMan is not to be..
« Reply #1905 on: October 31, 2018, 06:49:47 PM »
Just to show you the insanity of the Prayer Man people the main Prayer Man advocate is now posting a photo of the person he was previously saying was Stanton and calling her Sanders...Of course no one calls him out on why he is suddenly changing labels...

Another indicator for me to refer to PrayerPersonImage the way I do, as PrayerMan is a theory that is lacking any evidentiary valuable indicative information to support said theory. And, it remains my conclusion that PrayerPersonImage represents SarahDeanStanton, based upon available evidentiary indicative information I have encountered.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1906 on: October 31, 2018, 06:52:36 PM »
Pot and kettle. Thumb1:

Either way sir, you seem to have it covered. ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1906 on: October 31, 2018, 06:52:36 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #1907 on: October 31, 2018, 06:55:33 PM »
I am an A-team poster and am the cutting edge top researcher on Prayer Man

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1907 on: October 31, 2018, 06:55:33 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1908 on: October 31, 2018, 07:01:07 PM »
For clarification, I make no claim other than that of a Student of Research of the JohnKennedySr Assassination. And, to make conclusions based upon said study.

Offline John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #1909 on: October 31, 2018, 07:37:45 PM »
I am an A-team poster and am the cutting edge top researcher on Prayer Man as designated by Lancer chair Debra Conway who has now blocked the Prayer Man people.

Cite Debra Conway ever saying this about you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1909 on: October 31, 2018, 07:37:45 PM »

Mobile View