Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533059 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1720 on: April 17, 2019, 01:38:29 AM »
Advertisement

??? Frazier lied did he?

Well, he certainly lied either when he testified that he didn't see Mr Oswald after the assassination or when he decades later claimed to have done so.

You disagree? Explain!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1720 on: April 17, 2019, 01:38:29 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1721 on: April 17, 2019, 01:39:04 AM »
Frazier can be seen in Darnell. Where is Sarah Stanton in Darnell?

Who knows? Who cares?  Thumb1:

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1722 on: April 17, 2019, 01:47:10 AM »
Well, he certainly lied either when he testified that he didn't see Mr Oswald after the assassination or when he decades later claimed to have done so.

You disagree? Explain!  Thumb1:

Rather than accuse him of lying, I'll give Frazier the benefit of doubt that he was having a false memory after four decades when he claimed to have seen Oswald after the assassination. He has turned out to be not very credible in his later years.  He's not the only one who remembered things differently decades after the fact.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1722 on: April 17, 2019, 01:47:10 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1723 on: April 17, 2019, 01:50:11 AM »
Who knows? Who cares?  Thumb1:

Someone who wants to eliminate Sarah Stanton as a prime candidate for Prayer Man should care. Frazier is seen quite clearly in Darnell. Where is Stanton?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1724 on: April 17, 2019, 01:50:20 AM »
Rather than accuse him of lying, I'll give Frazier the benefit of doubt that he was having a false memory after four decades when he claimed to have seen Oswald after the assassination. He has turned out to be not very credible in his later years.  He's not the only one who remembered things differently decades after the fact.

:D

Whatever gets you through the night as a Warren Gullible, Mr Nickerson!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1724 on: April 17, 2019, 01:50:20 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1725 on: April 17, 2019, 01:54:47 AM »
:D

Whatever gets you through the night as a Warren Gullible, Mr Nickerson!  Thumb1:

Excuse me Alan, but I'm not the one here who has to claim that a dozen or so people lied in order to make my case. You have been sucked into the conspiracy vortex by conspiracy peddlars. You have bought into a load of nonsense. You are the gullible one here, not me.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1726 on: April 17, 2019, 01:56:37 AM »
Someone who wants to eliminate Sarah Stanton as a prime candidate for Prayer Man should care. Frazier is seen quite clearly in Darnell. Where is Stanton?

Oh, blond-haired Ms Stanton, who was to Mr Frazier's left during the assassination, is already eliminated as Prayer Man!

Maybe she's somewhere there on the steps? Maybe she's still right beside Frazier? Maybe she's slipped back inside (the glass door is seen closing in Darnell, after all)? Maybe she's gone down into the street? Who knows? Who cares? She's not Prayer Man!  Thumb1:

Who's your next preposterous candidate, Mr Nickerson? Mr Dougherty? Forensic analysis of Mr Frazier's hand gestures in his 2013 interview do-----------it will interest you to know-------------prove that he's signalling 'J' and 'D' in semaphore!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1726 on: April 17, 2019, 01:56:37 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1727 on: April 17, 2019, 01:57:30 AM »
Excuse me Alan, but I'm not the one here who has to claim that a dozen or so people lied in order to make my case. You have been sucked into the conspiracy vortex by conspiracy peddlars. You have bought into a load of nonsense. You are the gullible one here, not me.

Excuse me, Mr Nickerson, but I'm not the one who has fallen for a hoax perpetrated by the greatest JFK assassination lunatic since Mr R. Cinque!  :D