Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Larry Trotter and 34 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 71494 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1710 on: August 11, 2018, 04:13:23 PM »
I chased the two films pretty high up the chain...If NBC possesses them they are not being open about it...The current loggerhead with the NBC newsreel archive is you cannot be an individual and apply for the films...You have to be an organization or business...So researchers get cut-off at the start...I suppose independent researchers could petition through the ARRB that had Congressional laws that made the films obtainable if they were considered evidence...But I think ARRB has expired legally so we are right back to facing the moat and wall of arrogant corporate America that is pretty far from the noble democracy of the individual they sold it as when I was a kid in school...

The main problem with the Murphy theory is it is a crackpot theory that came from the fantasizing imagination of Peg Barker...So in other words it is making a mainstream serious effort to track down the evidence for a nutty theory in the first place...Then there is even question if the originals still exist in the first place because there have been purges of newsreel archives for "space"...

I called the makers of "Inside The Target Car" in Los Angeles and tried to get them interested to see if they could take up the Prayer Man theory and get the originals as part of the production...I spoke to the producer and he was amicable enough, however he told me the Prayer Man subject was not substantial enough to draw his interest and that 'Inside The Target Car' was inspired by his working with Gary Mack...I also called a major university's film and photo department and they told me to encapsulate the project in an e-mail...I sent that e-mail several months ago and they haven't gotten back to me...

The entities that possess the Darnell and Wiegman films are not holding them back because they show Oswald...I have already proven they don't...They are holding them back because all mainstream American institutions are now in an official non-participation mode in order to prevent any actions or investigations that lead to the public realizing there is now good evidence that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots and that is why the plotters needed to kill him so fast... 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 04:37:24 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1710 on: August 11, 2018, 04:13:23 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1711 on: August 11, 2018, 04:21:47 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As far as I am aware, via Bart Kamp's excellent research on the whereabouts of the original Darnell film, the TV company claims not to have the original film, so......

When I showed Debra Conway my research she immediately revoked Kamp's "excellent research" and said it was a mistake to give Kamp the Lancer award...Conway then came out in public and agreed Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...

We don't need the original films and a top photo expert will confirm that the currently available video images are good enough to prove Prayer Man is Stanton...Chris Davidson already proved this and his results were ignored by this cult-like movement in the research community that destroys researchers instead of recognizing their good findings...Any credible photo expert would tell you Prayer Man's being a woman can be proven by the first generation copy that exists in the 6th Floor Museum...

I hate to see Kamp referred to positively like that because his input has led directly to the destruction of research integrity in the community and a new era of biased bully moderation dysfunction where important new discoveries are deliberately ignored and uncredible researchers are given leading status...

Mr Kamp has recently publicly accused Duncan of forging his Prayer Man photos...

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 04:36:28 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Videos
Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1712 on: August 11, 2018, 04:37:32 PM »
When I showed Debra Conway my research she immediately revoked Kamp's "excellent research" and said it was a mistake to give Kamp the Lancer award...Conway then came out in public and agreed Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...

We don't need the original films and a top photo expert will confirm that the currently available video images are good enough to prove Prayer Man is Stanton...Chris Davidson already proved this and his results were ignored by this cult-like movement in the research community that destroys researchers instead of recognizing their good findings...Any credible photo expert would tell you Prayer Man's being a woman can be proven by the first generation copy that exists in the 6th Floor Museum...

I hate to see Kamp referred to positively like that because his input has led directly to the destruction of research integrity in the community and a new era of biased bully moderation dysfunction where important new discoveries are deliberately ignored and uncredible researchers are given leading status...

Much as I disagree with Kamp's conclusions, his fact finding research abilities at digging out important verifiable facts is exceptional.

Liking or not liking someone, or what someone else thinks, has absolutely nothing to do with their research ability.

You spend too much time here mouthing off, moaning and whinging about, "Kamp did this" "DiEugenio did that" Nobody here gives a flying xxxx?

Instead of infesting this Forum with your constant moaning and say nothing posts with no photographic analysis content included, ie, the basis of all of your claims, why don't you try to produce and present in the superb and professional manner that real researcher Bart Kamp does.

Until then, you're all mouth and no trousers, a  non productive fantasist constantly recycling incoherent illogical guff.

Kamp is the superior fact finding researcher.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
« Reply #1713 on: August 11, 2018, 04:52:53 PM »
Mr Kamp has recently publicly accused Duncan of forging his Prayer Man photos...
I don't know if this is true or not, you did not provide a citation.

If true, and although he would be wrong in his assumption, it has no bearing on his superior fact finding research abilities.

Facts and conclusions are a two completely different issues.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1714 on: August 11, 2018, 05:40:06 PM »
Instead of infesting this Forum with your constant moaning and say nothing posts with no photographic analysis content included, ie, the basis of all of your claims, why don't you try to produce and present in the superb and professional manner that real researcher Bart Kamp does.

Until then, you're all mouth and no trousers,a  non productive fantasist, and Kamp is the superior fact finding researcher.

I believe I have forced Ray Mitcham to quit with my buttons argument...That buttons proof is conclusive proof that Prayer Man is not Oswald...I'm sorry Duncan, but I have entered material that can be said to be the best and cutting edge on the subject...You yourself posted my ground-breaking interview with Sarah Stanton's relatives, which in my mind objectively scores somewhere above "non-productive fantastist"...

My establishing of Frazier's locating of Stanton is also conclusive proof that has yet to be disproven by any credible analyst...So I hate to see you ignore the fact that Kamp is dishonestly evading Calvery's location, as proven by Graves & Larsen, and give him undue credit...He needs to be held responsible for that and made to answer for it because it is good evidence in my opinion...

My posts always center on the evidence and that is what I'm putting down on the table here I and think it a winning hand by all objective standards...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1714 on: August 11, 2018, 05:40:06 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #1715 on: August 11, 2018, 05:42:37 PM »
Yesterday on my Prayer Woman Facebook page:   

You are even more deluded than I thought. The Davidson gif is useless, xxxx generation. I have shown much better quality images. You have used faked images by MacRae and Lamson.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
« Reply #1716 on: August 11, 2018, 06:36:45 PM »
Yesterday on my Prayer Woman Facebook page:
Thanks, he got that wrong of course.  :)

Online Larry Trotter

« Reply #1717 on: August 11, 2018, 08:13:23 PM »
Are all reproduced PrayerPersonImages posted on this forum size correct relative to other TSBD EntrancePortal PersonImages and ObjectImages as pictured? And no, I am not talking about anything I have seen as purposely posted by DuncanMacRae or BrianDoyle, and my apologies for others un-named that attempt to post accurately as well.

In any event, I still am unable to acknowledge any reliable provable evidence indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing any MalePerson, which of course eliminates any LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory. And, if needed, additional evidence, posted many times, disproves LeeHarveyOswald being on the portal/landing/stairs as well during the assassination and entrance area filming as and/or just after the shots were fired.

Sometime back, and before I had ever posted on this forum, after careful study of the research of the JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr Assassination, I concluded that the most likely candidate represented by PrayerPersonImage, was either SarahDeanStanton, or PaulineRebmanSanders.

After additional study, as well as some actual research, and additional research by BrianDoyle, I concluded that PrayerPersonImage represented SarahDeanStanton.

I have to conclude that sufficient provable reliable evidence has been presented indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahDeanStanton, and any dispute should include reliable provable evidence indicative of PrayerPersonImage's positive identity.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 08:15:28 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1717 on: August 11, 2018, 08:13:23 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1718 on: August 11, 2018, 08:16:12 PM »
Just as a point of order Kamp has never confronted Chris Davidson directly and told him his enhancement showing the face of a woman in Wiegman isn't valid...Kamp's argument is that the image Davidson used came from a copy that suffered video transfer artifact and multi-generational copying distortion...What the Prayer Man people do is allow Kamp to make a scientifically-invalid excuse like this and they don't follow through...The moderators allow Kamp to make this false, scientifically-unsound claim and not follow-through on whether it is credible or not...What Kamp is claiming there is false and if we were to get the original Wiegman film it would show exactly what Davidson discovered, proving that what Kamp is using to get around it isn't valid...What Kamp is denying and using false claims to get around is that the woman's face in Wiegman is so strong a real and existing feature of the Wiegman film frame that it survives multiple copying and video transfer...This is the correct scientific interpretation of Davidson and his discovery that the community deliberately ignores...Beyond that, Kamp has accused Duncan MacRae of photoshopping the Davidson enhancement and is not challenged on that false claim either...The playing field on Prayer Man is so corrupted and unfairly biased that you can literally show the face of a woman on Prayer Man and it has no affect...

Online Larry Trotter

« Reply #1719 on: August 12, 2018, 02:50:20 AM »
Get a load of DiEugenio standing up for Alex Jones' free speech rights...Even though Jones posted nutty Fetzer-like claims that Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing were staged crisis actor events Jim stands up against his being censored and banned by Facebook...Meanwhile when I posted my correct proof that Prayer Man was Stanton Jim ignored it and went after me with dirty defamation, painting me as a justly-banned nut who was trying to sneak back on and get people to post for him...And nobody points my case out to Jim to show him what a huge hypocrite he is...

I am reminded that awhile back, on another Forum, a Thread/Discussion about PrayerPersonImage identity was shut-down, and moved to a 'Pit' area that can only be accessed by members, even just for reading.
So, for some reason, this post as quoted seems to remind me of that, or a similar action, occurring that was 'suggested'
by another member of said Forum

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1719 on: August 12, 2018, 02:50:20 AM »