Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 199672 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1710 on: August 17, 2018, 12:36:39 AM »
Brian,
I already pointed you toward those three successive Wiegman frames
that clearly show your "women's face" is in the wrong place.
Alan went one further... and clearly showed your "woman" is even on the wrong step.

Here's 'Prayer Woman's face' in context! (Credit: Sandy Larsen Thumb1:)

'She' is at about the same height as Lower Lovelady.
Problem!
This means that 'Prayer Woman With A Face' is a head lower than... Prayer Man!

Obvious Solution!
The 'face' is in fact Prayer Man's neck & chin.

It is in the wrong place, unless it's elephantwoman.
It also has a monsterous forehead like rhinogirl, that's been cropped out for obvious reasons.
So "anatomically correct" my big left, six toed, purple, webbed foot.

Just keep getting people to admit it looks like a face, that's all you need to win.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1711 on: August 17, 2018, 12:58:15 AM »

No Barry...All that regurgitated other website stuff has been refuted and you haven't answered the fact the woman's face is exactly where it should be on Prayer Man's body...Is exactly the right size in proportion to that body...And has symmetry between the features...You give yourself away because your style stays safely away from committing to what exactly it is if it isn't a real woman's face?...Your only option is a mirage and a mirage simply can't conform to that many qualifiers like those I've listed...Like the goofy members of that other site, the best you can offer is a miraculous illusion occurred by coincidence in the exact place, size, and symmetry that a real face would occur...It is laughable that you present that with a straight face seeing how ridiculous it is...Your silly images here do nothing of the sort nor could you articulate how they did so...You're playing those silly games again and I am really foolish to honor the silly mush you type with a serious response...In the other thread Duncan erased over a year ago I showed how the elongated forehead was a person who pulled behind Prayer Man from the other frame... The face itself is a contiguous part of Prayer Man and is a legitimate representation of Sarah's face...You can see a blurry version of the same face without the elongated forehead in the other Wiegman frame...Like Ray, that's a forensic lock that you to respond to by ignoring...The face being isolated in the other frame proves the face in the Davidson frame is not associated with the elongated forehead on a scientific basis because it is scientifically impossible for a freak illusion to occur twice in different frames...I have been posting this for several years...The opposition ignores it and posts the same old disproven elongated forehead nonsense over and over again in response even though it has been credibly refuted...We were talking the Davidson image and you switched the subject matter to irrelevant other images that failed to make any point... There's a word for that that Duncan won't let me use...Let me know when you can answer the credible, intelligent photo forensic proof I just posted Barry...So far you haven't...The buttons already cinched it...You failed to respond...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 01:02:28 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1711 on: August 17, 2018, 12:58:15 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #1712 on: August 17, 2018, 01:45:06 AM »

Just keep getting people to admit it looks like a face,

JohnM

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1713 on: August 17, 2018, 02:44:51 AM »
0.0!

Not anatomically correct the evidence says and puh-lease, walls of text you give me?  Ai vey.

Watch the gif above carefully, your "women's face" is level with BL's who's actually on the 5th step lol, two down from the landing,
what's really amazing is that you haven't dropped this element of it yet.
Only looks like a woman to you because "she" has "long bushy hair" but your prime suspect has short hair lol
Relatives tell you it's not her, you will not except it.
Your "forensics" led you to believe this was an overlay of a real picture of Oswald on PM and screamed "He's too skinny, game over".

That's as far as I read.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1713 on: August 17, 2018, 02:44:51 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1714 on: August 17, 2018, 02:53:21 AM »

Quotes... taken from this very thread, context is all yours.

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #1715 on: August 17, 2018, 07:48:39 AM »
Prayerperson looks to be taking a photograph.  Oswald was an avid photographer.  It really surprises me that he wouldn't try to capture the moment.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1715 on: August 17, 2018, 07:48:39 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #1716 on: August 17, 2018, 07:53:24 AM »
Prayerperson looks to be taking a photograph.  Oswald was an avid photographer.  It really surprises me that he wouldn't try to capture the moment.

Oh yeah, Oswald witnessed the entire moment while looking down the length of his rifle.

JohnM

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #1717 on: August 17, 2018, 09:21:50 AM »
Oh yeah, Oswald witnessed the entire moment while looking down the length of his rifle.

JohnM

IMO with the way the boxes and window were positioned, it would probably be impossible to use the scope you show.  Iron sights may be possible for Z313 and Z330, not Z224 or earlier.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:47:40 AM by Steve Taylor »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1717 on: August 17, 2018, 09:21:50 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #1718 on: August 17, 2018, 09:48:44 AM »
IMO with the way the boxes and window were positioned, it would probably be impossible to use the scope you show.  Iron sights may be possible for Z313 and Z330, not Z224 or earlier.

not Z224 or earlier.

Why did you choose Z224, can you demonstrate your methodology and perhaps provide a drawing or a simple 3D model?

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:51:14 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #1719 on: August 17, 2018, 09:59:17 AM »
Why did you choose Z224, can you demonstrate your methodology and perhaps provide a drawing or a simple 3D model?

JohnM

John, you're pretty senior in the LN Company, how did you get stuck on the graveyard shift?  Z224 is the company's official position on when both JFK and JC were hit.  Just trying to work with your data.   No don't have any charts, just eyeballing.

Mobile View