Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 535919 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1704 on: April 16, 2019, 11:59:31 PM »
Advertisement
So you still think this is/was(RIP) LHO Brian.  And you wonder why I give you no credit.

A lil something something 4U.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1704 on: April 16, 2019, 11:59:31 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1705 on: April 17, 2019, 12:03:53 AM »
This might help those tired eyes of yours. 

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1706 on: April 17, 2019, 12:04:59 AM »
Embarrassing when you forget to log out, no?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1706 on: April 17, 2019, 12:04:59 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1707 on: April 17, 2019, 12:12:54 AM »
Among multiple Motorcade viewers known to be on the TSBD Bldg Elm St entrance stairs and/or landing at the time, why is there not a single eyewitness that has testified that LeeHarveyOswald was there among them as the shots were fired that caused the fatal wounding of PresidentKennedy and critical wounding of GovernorConnally? And yet, after going past PrayerPersonImage while entering the TSBD Bldg, DPD Officer MarrionBaker and TSBD Superintendent RoyTruly encountered LeeHarveyOswald at the 2nd floor lunchroom about 45 seconds later.

Oh, but you know the answer to this, Mr Trotter, as you have been told it many times. That you don't like the answer-------because robotically opposing Prayer Man in support of the new Mr Cinque's wacky theory seems to be about your only purpose in being here-------is not my problem!  Thumb1:

It is worth remembering that the accused LoneGunmanAssassin, LeeHarveyOswald, soon became arguably the most famous accused gunman in history.

:D

Operative word: soon!

Mr Oswald was a nobody at the time of the assassination. He popped out front at a moment when everybody's attention was on the street, and was not generally noticed. Very shortly after the shooting, he went back inside.

Difficult to believe? Not at all. How many people on the steps, Mr Trotter, noticed a helmeted policeman tearing up those steps past them and into the building? How many people noticed Mr Oswald exit the building a few minutes later? Hm?

Mr Frazier, of course, did notice Mr Oswald on the steps, but was told to shut up. Mr Truly encountered him in the vestibule with a police officer, but that incident got moved up to the 2nd fl lunchroom in order to steal Mr Oswald's clear alibi for the shooting.

Thankfully, however, Messrs Wiegman and Darnell caught Mr Oswald on film. (Of course, you will continue to believe it's blond-haired, to-the-left-of-Mr-Frazier Ms Stanton, but that's only because you, lacking critical faculties of your own, just parrot whatever the new Ralph Cinque says!  :D )

And thankfully, we now know that Mr Oswald himself told Captain Fritz that he went outside to watch the Presidential parade after his visit to the 2nd fl lunchroom. Just like the Prayer Man people argued from the start!

Have you confirmed what time and date the assassination occurred, Mr Trotter? And ascertained the names of the victims? Inquiring fellow-researchers need this information urgently!

Thumb1:

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1708 on: April 17, 2019, 12:17:07 AM »
So was Karen Westbrook.

Put all the people that were there that day in one room and anyone one of us(you know who you are) would know more about that day than the lot of 'em.
"I was there" don't mean squat.  In fact, you should be scared of those folks and those that fawn over them because they are all about their feelings and remembrances which is the complete opposite to what we are supposed to be doing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1708 on: April 17, 2019, 12:17:07 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1709 on: April 17, 2019, 12:21:00 AM »
This might help those tired eyes of yours. 

I'm ignoring Pollard...He's being allowed to get away with murder by denying my good proofs...His JimD-like evasions do not overturn the forensic points I made about credible photogrammetry confirming that this is a photo of Oswald superimposed through infra-pixelation procedures over Sarah Stanton...He has no answer to the fact that I have established that Stanton stood on the west side of the entrance as a diet suppressant methodology in a Presidential-visit professional situation... My evidence science here is unanswerable despite Pollard's childish game-playing

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1710 on: April 17, 2019, 12:35:17 AM »
He has no answer to the fact that I have established that Stanton stood on the west side of the entrance as a diet suppressant methodology in a Presidential-visit professional situation...

"Diet suppressant methodology".

You can't possibly be for real.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1710 on: April 17, 2019, 12:35:17 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1711 on: April 17, 2019, 12:38:47 AM »
"Diet suppressant methodology".

You can't possibly be for real.

I'm ignoring Iacoletti again... His uncredibly naysaying good evidence is typical of the community that doesn't understand the best evidence on the internet on the topic...