Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Barry Pollard, John Iacoletti and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 38827 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2018, 03:05:59 AM »
Without a doubt, the correct identification of GloriaCalvery as she and KaranHicks have arrived at the stairs, in view of PrayerWoman, and the indication that CarolReed is RunningWoman, has made several puzzle pieces fit quite snugly together.

Her announcement regarding JFK Sr's wounds was heard by SarahStanton, and confirmed to BuellFrazier,as she had spoken to BillyLovelady. And, that has timing information.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2018, 03:05:59 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2018, 03:30:46 AM »

Running Woman is Peggy Burney due to the skirt and blouse matching...

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #172 on: May 22, 2018, 04:38:55 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Running Woman is Peggy Burney due to the skirt and blouse matching...

I believe I recall the possibility that CarolReed was at some point mis-identified as PeggyBurney. My conclusion is that the woman with either red hair or a red scarf, light colored blouse, and dark skirt seen with GloriaCalvery, KaranHicks, and KarenWestbrook, is CarolReed, aka RunningWoman. Admittedly a conclusion, but based on situational events as they were occurring. But, if wrong, so be it.

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #173 on: May 22, 2018, 12:49:27 PM »
The Prayer Man promoters keep getting away with denying the Davidson enhancement...The Davidson enhancement in itself proves Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...When it was first posted over 2 years ago every ( LINK DELETED: Links To Abusive Websites Are Forbidden )  member who saw it admitted it looked like a woman...They then backed-off saying yes it did appear like a woman but was a freak image that appeared because of photographic glitches...Rubbish...The woman's face is a real part of the Wiegman celluloid frame and the Murphy cult has gotten away with ignoring sound scientific evidence...

Davidson is all you need and it credibly shows the face of Sarah Stanton on Prayer Man and not Lee Harvey Oswald...Stancak is wasting the JFK research community's time with his cartoons that try to force Oswald's image on to Prayer Man...The moderators are allowing Stancak to basically do what Cinque and Fetzer did... 

Credible research looks at all evidence objectively and actively seeks evidence that solves an issue one way or the other...The Prayer Man people deliberately ignore evidence and then use mob tactics to get biased moderators to censor those with the facts...

Davidson avoids answering why he helps promote a computer graphic showing Oswald while he himself publicly committed to Prayer Man being a woman...What sense does that make and why is the time of other researchers being wasted? 

By the way, like Stancak, Davidson has drawn invalid height lines across the portal face that do not conform to the Depository front wall and its perspective plane...Other researchers are uncredibly mute on this and don't call out Davidson and Stancak on this disqualifying violation of science...They respond with ignoring...   

Hang on, so he is the only reference point one needs to assert that PM is Sarah, but also most of what he has done is invalid? Am I missing something here?

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2018, 03:36:00 PM »
Hang on, so he is the only reference point one needs to assert that PM is Sarah, but also most of what he has done is invalid? Am I missing something here?
His enhancement of the Wiegman film contains enough resolution to determine the face is a woman...I am 100% positive if we could get relatives of Stanton to show us a photo of her it would look like the woman's face in Davidson's enhancement...

Davidson posted a graphic where the height lines comparing Prayer Man and Frazier were not drawn according to perspective...It was in an attempt to assist Andrej Stancak show via computer graphic cartoons that Prayer Man was Oswald...Davidson's enhancement is valid and does prove Prayer Man is Stanton...His efforts to aid Stancak in showing Prayer Man as Oswald are not valid...

I find it bizarre and uncredible that Davidson could publicly say Prayer Man was a woman and then aid Stancak in trying to prove Prayer Man was Oswald and no one calls him on it...That is not credible research...

Also, Stancak has fabricated a second woman in the portal in order to remove the identification of Stanton from Prayer Man...The moderators are all over someone who tries to show Prayer Man is Stanton (which he is) but don't say a word to Stancak who is inventing non-existent people in the portal and badly mis-representing key evidence features in his graphics...The woman he shows in his graphic behind Frazier does not exist...Stancak fabricated her...Stancak also places Shelley on the landing in his graphic even though the film evidence shows Shelley walking up the Elm St extension with Lovelady...These are disqualifying mistakes yet no one says a word...

Prayer Man has to be Stanton because once you remove Stancak's bogus Stanton that he fabricated the only person Frazier could be talking to when he mentioned talking to Sarah is Prayer Man...Pauline Sanders is the only other option and she's too far away and to the rear...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 04:15:14 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2018, 03:36:00 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #175 on: May 22, 2018, 04:02:26 PM »

I believe I recall the possibility that CarolReed was at some point mis-identified as PeggyBurney. My conclusion is that the woman with either red hair or a red scarf, light colored blouse, and dark skirt seen with GloriaCalvery, KaranHicks, and KarenWestbrook, is CarolReed, aka RunningWoman. Admittedly a conclusion, but based on situational events as they were occurring. But, if wrong, so be it.

Oh yeah, I think you already told me that...In any case the identity of Running Woman is irrelevant...What counts is she was standing next to Gloria Calvery in the motorcade spectators and ran after her to the steps...Since Stancak's imaginary Stanton that he places behind Frazier doesn't exist the only option for Stanton is Prayer Man whom Frazier is obviously speaking to in Couch/Darnell despite the uncredible denials of false moderators...

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #176 on: May 22, 2018, 04:21:17 PM »
For clarification, but speaking only for myself, I do not consider anyone to be "he is the only reference point one needs to assert that PM is Sarah".

As previously stated, I am unable to embrace the PrayerPersonImage "facial enhancement" often attributed to ChrisDavidson, but I do interpret what I see of the image, unenhanced, and conclude that there is no reliable evidence indicating the PrayerPersonImage is that of a male.

I do not wish to debate said enhancement, either way. However, my conclusion that the PrayerPersonImage is that of a female, and very likely then TexasSchoolBookDepository Building employee SarahStanton is said female, relies on situational event testimony/statements made by TSBD Bldg Elm St entrance landing and stairs occupants at the time of filming from a moving camera a few seconds after the DealeyPlaza assassination of PresidentKennedy and wounding of GovernorConnally.

EDIT: For the record, an observation, early on by a then researcher/author, regarding the image facial area caused my interest to research said image. And, I place valuable reliance upon assistance from the research of others to develop my conclusion that the PrayerWomanImage most likely represents SarahJuanitaDeanStanton.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 05:41:13 PM by Larry Trotter »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #177 on: May 22, 2018, 05:15:34 PM »

Davidson's enhancement will prove to show Sarah Stanton's face at the best levels of technical analysis...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #177 on: May 22, 2018, 05:15:34 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #178 on: May 22, 2018, 05:25:25 PM »

Oh yeah, I think you already told me that...In any case the identity of Running Woman is irrelevant...What counts is she was standing next to Gloria Calvery in the motorcade spectators and ran after her to the steps...Since Stancak's imaginary Stanton that he places behind Frazier doesn't exist the only option for Stanton is Prayer Man whom Frazier is obviously speaking to in Couch/Darnell despite the uncredible denials of false moderators...

Well, again, a conclusion. But, I do believe that KarenWestbrook, KaranHicks, CaroleReed, and GloriaCalvery were standing, as seen in the ZFilm, side by side on the Elm St sidewalk. And, said conclusion indicates that when viewing a quality ZFilm, Ms Westbrook is wearing a light blue scarf.

The group has JohnTemplin standing next to GloriaCalvery, to her right based upon my conclusion, and ErnestBrandt to JohnTemplin's right.

EDIT: Noteworthy is the fact that references to named individuals is actually in reference to PersonImages that appear to represent those named, from visual indications as well as additional situational event indications.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 07:16:02 PM by Larry Trotter »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2018, 05:29:24 PM »
Ms Westbrook is wearing a light blue scarf.

The group has JohnTemplin standing next to GloriaCalvery, to her right based upon my conclusion, and ErnestBrandt to JohnTemplin's right.

The trouble with that is there is no woman with a light blue scarf in the grouping you cited...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2018, 05:29:24 PM »