Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 534911 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1576 on: March 19, 2019, 10:36:35 PM »
Advertisement
And by the way, whether Larsen did or did not post what you said wouldn't make it the truth anyway.  Let's see anything from anyone that shows "exact forensic matching of plaid bars".  Not here's this "enhanced" photo that you think shows a criss-cross looking pattern.  An exact forensic match would require measurements of some kind, right?  When you're not outright lying, you're overstating what is just a subjective opinion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1576 on: March 19, 2019, 10:36:35 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1577 on: March 20, 2019, 09:49:32 AM »
Why hello, Mr Lovelady!  Thumb1:

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1578 on: March 20, 2019, 11:10:44 AM »
Why hello, Mr Lovelady!  Thumb1:

Gosh, Albert...... why don't you get a new computer that is able to post images instead of your usual droning verbiage.  Do you realize how many words you've shared with the public?  How about some images to back up your claims that it wasn't a dude taking pictures with a camera?  I say it was someone off the street to get a better exposure of the prez' goin' by, but what do I know?  The last thing folks in the TSBD 'doorway' were concerned about was who was standing next to whom!!  Good Lord, Oswald was shooting at the president, people could hear the shots and the echoes that came with it....... it was a matter of one or two minutes before they realized what had just occurred.  Perhaps this 'mystery man' and his photos/movie(?) shall surface one day.  I suggest paying for an advert in the Dallas newspapers this November, with a thousand-dollar reward for coming forward.  There were more pictures taken at that moment, this we know.  Some were confiscated (ooooooh....... ooooh..... conspiracy!!!), but that's the DPD & SS scurrying to cover the shame of themselves for 'doing a Tsarnaev', i.e., dropping the ball on keeping an eye on possible terrorists.  And never forget..........  Lee Harvey Oswald....... was a TERRORIST !!!  Just like that ...... in Christchurch.  There.  I've said my peace.  And I leave it all up to you (as Michael Pinder from The Moody Blues said)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1578 on: March 20, 2019, 11:10:44 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1579 on: March 21, 2019, 01:29:14 AM »
It's just the truth.  You think you're entitled to lie with impunity?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1580 on: March 21, 2019, 06:14:08 PM »
Another long-winded and unhinged delusional rant that basically amounts to "my opinion is right because I say so".

You've made your point (such as it is).  Why do you feel the need to keep repeating it over and over again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1580 on: March 21, 2019, 06:14:08 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #1581 on: March 21, 2019, 06:28:01 PM »
Captain Queeg and his never-ending strawberries saga.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1582 on: March 21, 2019, 07:56:29 PM »
To Your credit, You damn us all with faint praise. I feel your pain....if I convinced myself the sun shined out of my butt,
I imagine I'd be preoccupied with whether I had any right to wear boxers, briefs, or pants, blocking others' view of the sun's brilliance.

Indeed

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1582 on: March 21, 2019, 07:56:29 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1583 on: March 21, 2019, 08:20:19 PM »

'Shelley' is in fact Mr Arce, and there's 'plaid' all over that film!