Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 535678 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1552 on: March 13, 2019, 08:11:24 AM »
Advertisement
Okay. This post is over 350 pages long. I say it's had it's time. Done, over with and then some. Time to move on with something new. For the love of God!!!

Well said! The evidence that Mr Oswald was standing in the front entranceway at the time of the assassination, just like he said, should detain us no further! Who cares where Mr Oswald was at the time of the assassination? It's not going to bring JFK back!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1552 on: March 13, 2019, 08:11:24 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1553 on: March 14, 2019, 02:59:18 AM »
This post is over 350 pages long. I say it's had it's time. Done, over with. Time to move on with something new. 
Like space conquest? I mentioned that 80 pages ago.   

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1554 on: March 14, 2019, 03:07:06 AM »
I might note that you can adjust your Look and Layout setting...giving you 50 posts per page thus making this thread [as of now] only 71 pages long ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1554 on: March 14, 2019, 03:07:06 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1555 on: March 14, 2019, 09:16:40 AM »

It would seem that many people stubbornly insist on remaining interested in the evidence that
--------------Mr Oswald claimed to have gone out front to watch the Presidential parade
--------------Mr Oswald in actual fact had in fact gone out front to watch the Presidential parade.

The thesis that Prayer Man is Mr Oswald is stronger than ever. The unearthing on February 19 of Agent Hosty's buried interrogation notes was a landmark moment-------it annihilated the argument that Mr Oswald on the front steps could never be anything more than a bizarre, fringe theory!

Thumb1:

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1556 on: March 14, 2019, 01:23:57 PM »
It would seem that many people stubbornly insist on remaining interested in the evidence that
--------------Mr Oswald claimed to have gone out front to watch the Presidential parade
--------------Mr Oswald in actual fact had in fact gone out front to watch the Presidential parade.

The thesis that Prayer Man is Mr Oswald is stronger than ever. The unearthing on February 19 of Agent Hosty's buried interrogation notes was a landmark moment-------it annihilated the argument that Mr Oswald on the front steps could never be anything more than a bizarre, fringe theory!

Thumb1:

Mr Oswald claimed to have gone out front to watch the Presidential parade
Mr Oswald in actual fact had in fact gone out front to watch the Presidential parade.

No, Mr Oswald DID NOT go out front to watch the Presidential Parade..... Mr Oswald told the interrogators that he was "drinking a coke" in the second floor lunchroom when DPD officer Baker, and his supervisor Roy Truly , came into that lunchroom.    And both Truly and Baker verified that they had seen Lee Oswald in that lunchroom at about 12:32 pm.

At that time the Presidential parade was gone....so there's no way Lee could have gone outside to watch the parade. You're attempting to use Bookhout's error in his scribbled notes as though it is a fact....  It's been pointed out that Bookhout corrected his error when typed up the report.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1556 on: March 14, 2019, 01:23:57 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1557 on: March 14, 2019, 02:15:35 PM »

Hey, don't forget the other thread Duncan deleted.  Oh, the Glory Days !!!

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1558 on: March 14, 2019, 02:39:40 PM »
Hey, don't forget the other thread Duncan deleted.  Oh, the Glory Days !!!

What are you referring to?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1558 on: March 14, 2019, 02:39:40 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1559 on: March 15, 2019, 12:01:25 AM »
None of them saw or even claimed to see Oswald anywhere at the time the shots were fired, so your point is invalid.  And neither Sarah nor her relatives said anything about the second floor.  You just made that one up.

Highly dishonest.

Fritz Report: "I asked him what part of the building he was in at the time the President was shot, and he said that he was having his lunch about that time on the first floor."

Bookhout/Hosty Report:  "Oswald claimed to be on the first floor when President John F. Kennedy passed this building."

Fritz's testimony:
Mr. BALL. With reference to where he was at the time the President was shot, did he tell you what floor of the building he was on?
Mr. FRITZ. I feel sure that he told me he was on the second floor.
Mr. BALL. Look at 136B.
Mr. FRITZ. All right, sir.
Mr. BALL. The second paragraph down, 136B.
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; second floor; yes, sir. He said he usually worked on the first floor. I asked him what part of the building at the time the President was shot. He said he was having lunch at about this time on the first floor.

Hosty's book, "Assignment: Oswald":

"Where were you when the president went by the book depository?"
"I was eating my lunch in the first floor lunchroom."

So much for your "more credible evidence".   :D

I believe that Fritz was lying.... He never asked Lee where he was at the time the President was shot.   I do believe that Fritz asked Lee where he was at the time the parade passed the building.    And you might argue that it's the same thing because the President was shot at the time the Parade passed the building, but one question implies hat Lee heard the shots and the other makes no mention of the shots.   In the Bookhout / Hosty report for 11/22/63 Bookhout / Hosty wrote"..."Oswald claimed to be ON THE FIRST FLOOR when President Kennedy passed this building."