Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 536353 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1440 on: March 02, 2019, 05:09:34 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. BELIN. All right. When you left the lunchroom, did you leave with the other girls?
Mrs. REID. No; I didn't. The younger girls had gone and I left alone.
Mr. BELIN. Were you the last person in the lunchroom?
Mrs. REID. No; I could not say that because I don't remember that part of it because I was going out of the building by myself, I wasn't even, you know, connected with anyone at all.
Mr. BELIN. Were there any men in the lunchroom when you left there?
Mrs. REID. I can't, I don't, remember that.
Mr. BELIN. All right.
Mrs. REID. I can't remember the time they left.

Hmmm...  :-\

From Agent Bookhout's first solo interrogation report:

Oswald stated that on November 22, 1963, at the time of the search of the Texas School Book Depository building by Dallas police officers, he was on the second floor of said building, having just purchased a Coca-cola form the soft-drink machine, at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked him if he worked there. Mr. Truly was present and verified that he was an employee and the police officer thereafter left the room and continued through the building. Oswald stated that he took this Coke down to the first floor and stood around and had lunch in the employees lunch room. He thereafter went outside and stood around for five or ten minutes with foreman Bill Shelly

Again the curious impression that Mr Truly had not arrived with the police officer, and that the police officer departed on his own.

Again the curiously similar curious impression that Mrs Sanders reportedly got from talking to Mrs Reid (the woman who said she couldn't remember when 'they'----men who shall remain nameless-----left the lunchroom):

All I'm willing to say at this point is...

Curious!  :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1440 on: March 02, 2019, 05:09:34 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1441 on: March 02, 2019, 05:46:20 PM »
From Agent Bookhout's first solo interrogation report:

Oswald stated that on November 22, 1963, at the time of the search of the Texas School Book Depository building by Dallas police officers, he was on the second floor of said building, having just purchased a Coca-cola form the soft-drink machine, at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked him if he worked there. Mr. Truly was present and verified that he was an employee and the police officer thereafter left the room and continued through the building. Oswald stated that he took this Coke down to the first floor and stood around and had lunch in the employees lunch room. He thereafter went outside and stood around for five or ten minutes with foreman Bill Shelly

Again the curious impression that Mr Truly had not arrived with the police officer, and that the police officer departed on his own.

Again the curiously similar curious impression that Mrs Sanders reportedly got from talking to Mrs Reid (the woman who said she couldn't remember when 'they'----men who shall remain nameless-----left the lunchroom):

All I'm willing to say at this point is...

Curious!  :-\

Mr. Truly was present and verified that he was an employee and the police officer thereafter left the room

This could be read as though Truly was there when Baker arrived.....But we know from films and photos that Truly followed Baker into the building....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1442 on: March 02, 2019, 08:30:01 PM »
There's ample evidence that Fritz jotted the notes down just as Lee was replying to the questions....

What ample evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1442 on: March 02, 2019, 08:30:01 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1443 on: March 03, 2019, 12:18:01 AM »

I think you?re on to something, Alan. Fritz didn?t take contemporaneous notes, so it makes sense that he used Bookhout?s and Kelly?s reports to refresh his memory.

Thank you, Mr Iacoletti!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1444 on: March 03, 2019, 12:20:36 AM »
Friends, if you want a giggle, go to 2:00 in and have a listen to Elmer Boyd's extremely evasive-mumbly answer to the question of where Mr Oswald (when in interrogation) said he was at the time of the assassination...

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1444 on: March 03, 2019, 12:20:36 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1445 on: March 03, 2019, 12:47:00 AM »
Because Virgie Rachley FBI statement refers to Carolyn Arnold, as having"accompanied" Rachley going outside of TSBD at time of 12:15, and yet Rachley did NOT see Oswald, then the sighting of Oswald IN the 2nd floor lunchroom by Arnold, in isolation, is a curious detail.

The door of the lunchroom would have to be OPEN to see anyone sitting at a table, if just bypassing thru the vestibule, on the way to the short 30 ft outer hallway, and then to a water fountain.
Reason given by Carolyn Arnold, in the Earl Gotz 1978 newpaper article, to go the 2nd floor lunchroom was "to get some water".

It is unclear is there was actually a sink with faucet IN the 2nd floor lunchroom or not, however.

There IS for certain, a water fountain located in the 30 ft section of outer hallway, between mens and womens bathrooms.

So its a question if Carolyn Arnold may have gone out the office back door to go to the water fountain, and then went down the 50 ft length of hallway , and then joined Rachley exiting the front door, which would be 12:15 approximately. There after "accompanying" Virgie the rest of the way out of TSBD.

If its the water fountain, then either Oswald was seen because Oswald was coming out of the 2nd floor lunchroom door, thus opening it, AS Carolyn went thru the vestibule, OR, when Carolyn was at the water fountain,, "getting some water", Oswald opened the HALLWAY door!!

If Oswald was opening the hallway door, that could only be to ENTER the outer hallway. And if Oswald was entering the hallway, it was probably for reason of going down it himself, to then head towards the front staircase, because HE TOO was taking the easiest route to get "out front" to "see the Presidential parade"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 12:51:44 AM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1446 on: March 03, 2019, 12:51:49 AM »
Friends, one of the curiosities of how the BOOKHOUT-HOSTY interrogation report differs from the BOOKHOUT ALONE interrogation report is the way the first makes no mention of Mr Bill Shelley, whereas the second features him rather prominently!

Now!

Here we have a copy of that first joint report (disregard the green highlighting please!) on the top of which is handwritten the name of the man who goes curiously unmentioned in the report itself:

'Shelly, William'!

Does anyone here know what 'KP' stands for?

I'm guessing it's not 'Kein Problem'!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1446 on: March 03, 2019, 12:51:49 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1447 on: March 03, 2019, 01:03:09 AM »

'Shelly, William'!

Does anyone here know what 'KP' stands for?

I'm guessing it's not 'Kein Problem'!  :D

'KP.' = Key Principal perhaps?