Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528798 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1416 on: February 28, 2019, 12:14:32 PM »
Advertisement
Question! What has happened between the first interrogation report's "when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed the building" and the second interrogation report's "at the time of the search of the Texas School Book Depository building"?

Answer! Why, the lunchroom incident between Mr Oswald and Officer Baker has been invented!

Question! But what was the point of inventing the lunchroom incident?

Answer! Why, to get Mr Oswald away from the front entrance during the P. Parade!

Thumb1:

Alan....You're missing the most obvious entry in the scribbled notes of Hosty and Fritz..... WHY is there no mention of the rifles in the TSBD in this report???
We know that Lee told them that he had seen (this ) "rifle and two other" rifles in Mr Truly's office on Wednesday November 20 . 1963. So why did Bookhout omit that bit of information??  In the Bookhout scribbled  notes that you have posted, Bookhout does not record the statement that Lee said that he'd seen rifles in Mr Truly's office ....WHY?? ... I suspect that we are missing page one of Bookhout's hand scribbled notes , Because he DOES record the Coca -Cola incident which did not come up in the first interrogation, and Neither Fritz or Hosty recorded the Coca Cola incident in their notes......Hosty didn't record the Coca-Caola because he wasn't there for the second interrogation.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 12:35:18 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1416 on: February 28, 2019, 12:14:32 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1417 on: February 28, 2019, 01:24:01 PM »

Alan....You're missing the most obvious entry in the scribbled notes of Hosty and Fritz..... WHY is there no mention of the rifles in the TSBD in this report???

There is. The above is just an excerpt.

Above this excerpt we find:

Oswald stated that he did not own any rifle. He advised that he saw a rifle day before yesterday at the Texas School Book Depository which Mr. truly and two other gentlemen had in their possession and were looking at.

Do some homework, Mr Cakebread!  Thumb1:

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1418 on: February 28, 2019, 01:28:06 PM »
Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.
Mr. BALL. Did you question Oswald about that?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.
Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

What a glorious sentence in Captain Fritz's first answer!

I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that etc

Good lord, Captain Fritz, it almost sounds like you're a bit... uh... uncomfortable with this question!

But your answers are actually-------------in their own inimitably Fritzian way--------------pretty truthful.

--------------Someone certainly did tell you that Mr Oswald had been 'stopped' by one of your men on the stairway, only the word 'steps' was used, wasn't it? The front steps! And the man who told you was indeed Mr Truly! And you told your men about it... and your men happily told the press all about it!  Thumb1:
--------------Mr Oswald did know that "the officer stopped him all right", only it wasn't in the lunchroom, was it? Thanks for not perjuring yourself by localising this!  Thumb1:
--------------Mr Oswald did tell you he'd been eating a cheese sandwich and drinking a Coca Cola--------on the front steps!  You've just kindly explained what we're seeing in the Wiegman film! Thumb1:
--------------'He said he had a Coca Cola'? Good man, Mr Fritz! You have managed to say-without-saying-outright that Mr Oswald was not 'up there' (on the front steps) to get a Coca Cola! He'd already bought it upstairs in the lunchroom and had now come outside to watch P. Parade! Thumb1:

"What a glorious sentence in Captain Fritz's first answer!"

I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that etc

But is this the truth??  I believe that it was Lee Oswald who told Fritz that motorcycle cop had burst into the lunchroom while he was there drinking a coke.   

I don't believe that Fritz knew about that until Lee mentioned it.......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1418 on: February 28, 2019, 01:28:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1419 on: February 28, 2019, 02:39:16 PM »
     Comparing the 3:15 Fritz Notes to the Bookhout/Hosty Notes would be a mistake. Both the Bookhout and Hosty WC Testimonies corroborate their joining the 3:15 interrogation 5-10 minutes AFTER it had begun. This means Fritz heard & Noted Oswald Q/A during that 5-10 minute time period that Bookhout & Hosty were Not Present.

Good point, Royell..... I had forgotten that Fritz had started interrogating Lee before Hosty arrived.....But I believe that Bookhout was already there when Hosty arrived at about 2:50.

Fritz couldn't have asked Lee many questions before Hosty's arrival because he ( Fritz) had just returned to the DPD headquarters at about (when?) 2:45?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1420 on: February 28, 2019, 03:00:17 PM »

I belive I sniff a bit of mendacity in the air.....  Bookhout in his scribbled notes  says that Lee told them right off that he lived at 1026 N. Beckley, and was registered as OH Lee...... But Mr Honest Will Fritz says he had to get that information from some unknown officer......   Hmmm

Mr. FRITZ. I sent some officers---you mean right at that time? I also sent officers over to the Beckley address, you know, as soon as we got there, I don't believe we had the Beckley address at this part of this question.
Mr. BALL. You didn't have it at that time, did you?
Mr. FRITZ. Not right at this time, but as soon as I got to that address.
Mr. BALL. Let's come to that a little later and we find out when you got there.
Mr. FRITZ. When I got there?
Mr. BALL. Yes. What did you do after you had sent the officers to Irving?
Mr. FRITZ. When I started to talk to this prisoner or maybe just before I started to talk to him, some officer told me outside of my office that he had a room on Beckley, I don't know who that officer was, I think we can find out, I have since I have talked to you this morning I have talked to Lieutenant Baker and he says I know maybe who that officer was, but I am not sure yet.
Mr. BALL. Some officer told you that he thought this man had a room on Beckley?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 03:05:54 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1420 on: February 28, 2019, 03:00:17 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1421 on: February 28, 2019, 03:50:01 PM »

I belive I sniff a bit of mendacity in the air.....  Bookhout in his scribbled notes  says that Lee told them right off that he lived at 1026 N. Beckley, and was registered as OH Lee...... But Mr Honest Will Fritz says he had to get that information from some unknown officer......   Hmmm

Mr. FRITZ. I sent some officers---you mean right at that time? I also sent officers over to the Beckley address, you know, as soon as we got there, I don't believe we had the Beckley address at this part of this question.
Mr. BALL. You didn't have it at that time, did you?
Mr. FRITZ. Not right at this time, but as soon as I got to that address.
Mr. BALL. Let's come to that a little later and we find out when you got there.
Mr. FRITZ. When I got there?
Mr. BALL. Yes. What did you do after you had sent the officers to Irving?
Mr. FRITZ. When I started to talk to this prisoner or maybe just before I started to talk to him, some officer told me outside of my office that he had a room on Beckley, I don't know who that officer was, I think we can find out, I have since I have talked to you this morning I have talked to Lieutenant Baker and he says I know maybe who that officer was, but I am not sure yet.
Mr. BALL. Some officer told you that he thought this man had a room on Beckley?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.

WALTER - Might just be me, but I am bothered by that section of the Notes which contain Oswald going outside to "watch the P. Parade" being a Green BLOCK. The Written portion of the Note is Not merely Highlighted, that entire section of the Note is a Green Block. It looks like it was taken from elsewhere and placed inside the Note. Extremely old fashioned cut-n-paste?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 03:52:07 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1422 on: February 28, 2019, 05:18:01 PM »
        WALTER - Might just be me, but I am bothered by that section of the Notes which contain Oswald going outside to "watch the P. Parade" being a Green BLOCK. The Written portion of the Note is Not merely Highlighted, that entire section of the Note is a Green Block. It looks like it was taken from elsewhere and placed inside the Note. Extremely old fashioned cut-n-paste?

The Written portion of the Note is Not merely Highlighted, that entire section of the Note is a Green Block. It looks like it was taken from elsewhere and placed inside the Note. Extremely old fashioned cut-n-paste?

Surely you're not suggesting that the green highlited area that Alan Ford highlighted was pasted to another note?   

I'm trying to establish a chronology .....  And I believe that you're right in saying that Fritz might have started interogating Lee before Hosty or Bookhout were present....But that doesn't fit with Hosty's claim that Gordon Shanklin had been ordered by Hoover to send Hosty over to the DPD to be present when Lee was being interrogated.  So Shanklin immediately called Curry and told him that Lee Oswald was not to be interrogated until an FBI agent was present.    Shanklin then sent Hosty over to the DOD and as he passed DPD Lt. Jack Reville Hosty blurted out that A communist named Oswald had murdered the President and The FBI knew that Oswald was capable of murdering the President and they knew that Oswald was in Dallas.   Hosty then went into the homicide office and the interrogation began at 3:15.......And one of the first questions that Hosty asked Fritz was:..." Ask him if he's ever been in Mecico City, Captain."

Of course Lee heard the request and blew up at Hosty.....and the reason he blew up was because he knew that there was a tape recording of him shouting at the Cuban ambassidor ...That Son -of- Bi--- Kennedy, Somone ought to shoot him, and maybe I'll do that" .    Lee knew that he had been ordered to pretend to hate JFK so he could obtain a visa to Cuba, and whether he shouted that hollow  threat on his own, or had been coached into shouting that....I don't know....   But Hosty damned sure knew about it..... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1422 on: February 28, 2019, 05:18:01 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1423 on: February 28, 2019, 10:15:24 PM »
Now that the dust has settled, friends, let's take stock!

The revelation that Agent Hosty heard Mr Oswald tell Captain Fritz, in the first interrogation session, that he
---------------bought a coke in the 2nd fl lunchroom before the motorcade
---------------"went outside to watch P. Parade"
has met with mixed reaction.

On the one side!
Those who cling to kooky theories, e.g.
-----------the Warren Gullibles
-----------the Two!Oswalds!in!the!Building! loons
and those stuck-in-the-mud CTers who consider the 2nd fl lunchroom incident involving Officer Baker to be the single most sacrosanct piece in the puzzle.
These sorry individuals have all responded to the Hosty document with fury, disbelief and absurdly tortured arguments.
They resent and fear the accuracy with which the contents of the Hosty document were predicted by the Prayer Man advocates. Deep down they must know that they have gotten this whole thing horribly wrong.

On the other side!
All those who genuinely want to know the truth and who took one look at the Hosty document and quietly said, "Hmmm, now that's interesting."
These reasonable individuals have met the new revelation without hostility, denial or cognitive dissonance. They understand the significance of what has just happened.
Oswald Out Front can no longer be dismissed as a fringe theory. It's Mr Oswald's own counter-claim to the absurd Warren Report story. As such it deserves to be taken very seriously indeed.

Interesting days!  Thumb1: