Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 535211 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1400 on: February 27, 2019, 01:08:28 AM »
Advertisement
OPEN your eyes, and see for yourself....
The green highlighted notes were written by James Bookhout   The gray notes were written By Hosty.....  Hosty says NOTHING about a Coke....

For now, I'm sticking with my assertion that the handwriting on both sets of notes appears to be the same. I will say though, in just focusing on the first set, that the handwriting looks to be that of Bookhout.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1400 on: February 27, 2019, 01:08:28 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1401 on: February 27, 2019, 01:12:22 AM »
For now, I'm sticking with my assertion that the handwriting on both sets of notes appears to be the same. I will say though, in just focusing on the first set, that the handwriting looks to be that of Bookhout.

I'm Not qualified to judge handwriting. I do know the SA Bookhout testimony does give us a logical explanation as to why the Oswald 3:15 PM Interrogation Notes were recorded on the Back Side of a DPD Affidavit Form.  It fits
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 01:13:02 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1402 on: February 27, 2019, 01:29:33 AM »
    Some of these guys are ALL about saving face instead of solving this assassination one issue at a time.
Yes, That's exactly right.... And the pity is:...They judge everybody else by their own blinding ways.    Some have accused me of having a blinding ego ....One that keeps me from seeing that there were several Oswald's roaming the country and causing people who didn't even know Lee Oswald to believe he was driving a old Ford with Marina and a baby as passengers....  Where Lee Oswald would have got such a car never crosses their mind ...nor do they wonder why Marina don't remember Lee driving around in that old Ford .... They simply accept that some lunatic was impersonating Lee Oswald simply to cause confusion ....  Why the lunatic was creating the confusion is never given a second thought....

I'm no different than anybody else....in the fact that I don't like to admit an error, but I'm not a fool....  If I'm wrong about something then I have to accept that and learn from it....

Having said that....I seriously doubt that anybody could cause me to change my mind about the murder of President Kennedy....  I don't know who fired the guns that killed him....But I do know the demented fiends who were behind the trigger men were LBJ and J.Edgar Hoover. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1402 on: February 27, 2019, 01:29:33 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1403 on: February 27, 2019, 03:15:10 AM »
     I'm Not qualified to judge handwriting.

Neither am I. I'm not so sure that it's Bookhout's handwriting. The capital F in Fidel is rather unique and it matches how Hosty wrote it.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1404 on: February 27, 2019, 04:51:08 AM »
Neither am I. I'm not so sure that it's Bookhout's handwriting. The capital F in Fidel is rather unique and it matches how Hosty wrote it.

Agree as to both of us Not being handwritting experts. That said, SA Bookhout being "on leave" on 11/22/63 and unexpectedly/hurriedly being called into the 3:15 Oswald Interrogation fits the Notes being scrawled on the back side/blank side of a simple DPD Affidavit Form. Bookhout was flying by the seat of his pants and did Not have his FBI Note Pad with him for the 3:15 Oswald Interrogation. It also fits that these Notes were inadvertently Not Destroyed due to being laid down with the DPD Affidavit Form up/facing any possible viewer(s).
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 04:53:40 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1404 on: February 27, 2019, 04:51:08 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1405 on: February 27, 2019, 06:13:31 PM »
     Again, put away the ax and present whatever Evidence you might have. Your Personal vendettas and rants do nothing to further the discussion or help solve this case

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1406 on: February 27, 2019, 07:31:15 PM »

(1) Do you know why Hosty would jot those Notes down on the back of a DPD Affidavit Form? (2) Do you know why when these Notes were discovered inside the National Archives that SA Hosty was given credit as being their author?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 07:32:19 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1406 on: February 27, 2019, 07:31:15 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1407 on: February 27, 2019, 07:59:52 PM »
     (1) Do you know why Hosty would jot those Notes down on the back of a DPD Affidavit Form? (2) Do you know why when these Notes were discovered inside the National Archives that SA Hosty was given credit as being their author?

Royell, I'm sure there was more than the short note that has been posted....  Do you know where to find the complete note?

Alan Ford post the short bit that we've been discussing, but I'd like to see the rest of it....