Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 536314 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1376 on: February 26, 2019, 03:28:21 AM »
Advertisement
His story has been around for 55 years. He stated he was out front/in the lunchroom/coming downstairs all simultaneously.

He was a big fat liar. Let me know if you ever get a clear image of him on the steps and I'll look again. Until then this is nothing but wishful thinking.

The only wishful thinking here is yours, Mr Howsley. You cannot explain away the suppression of Mr Oswald's claim to have gone outside to watch the motorcade. Your beloved fairytale is dead. My condolences.

Let me know when Mr Oswald shows up in the window:

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1376 on: February 26, 2019, 03:28:21 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1377 on: February 26, 2019, 03:46:04 AM »
Because Mr Oswald's claimed alibi had to be buried.

It wasn't a false statement.

That was not the reason it was written down. The reason it was written down was that Mr Oswald himself had said it.

So either Oswald is a complete looney tune and or an idiot, to make false statements that  surely he knew would be proven false, or, he told the truth.

If Oswald had said nothing, and Hosty made up the statement, it could be only for one reason, to later paint Oswald as a liar. But if this were the motive, then surely Hosty would include the P.Parade in later typed draft. Therefore, Oswald  made the statement and Hosty wrote it down initially, but then for some reason, Hosty decided not to record it later. Why?

If its a false statement made by a looney tune Oswald, that Hosty intially wrote down in handwritten note, but later omitted the statment, it can really be only for one reason: There was too much risk that someone of the many people NOT called to testify, might CONFIRM Oswalds statement.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:52:27 AM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1378 on: February 26, 2019, 04:41:34 AM »
Why did whomever wrote the handwritten note leave out that detail of "P.Parade" in their typed up version?

Why would Oswald make such statment absent attorney present, knowing its a false statement that will be proved false? What does that gain Oswald?

If the reason to write down P.Parade  to later use as proof that Oswald was a liar, then why exclude the P.Parade from the final draft?

Just my opinion but I do believe Oswald did say he went Outside to "watch the P. Parade" during his 3:15 Interrogation. Oswald saying this does Not make it a fact. People/Suspects lie all the time. Oswald said he was outside the TSBD at his 3:15 Q/A  BEFORE LBJ and J. Edgar came up with their LN shooter from the 6th Floor scenario. Therefore, Oswald saying he went outside to "watch the P. Parade" was notated at the time it was said. Once LBJ and J. Edgar made their LN Scenario known, Oswald's comments of being outside the TSBD and "watching the P. Parade" were removed from All Notes taken at that 3:15 interrogation.  Hosty's WC testimony was that he organized/re-wrote his 3:15 Notes to make it easier to write the Official Report of the 3:15 Interrogation. This was the same process that Humes used with his Autopsy Notes. It is possible that Hosty like Humes wrote several drafts of his Notes before composing the Official Report. In his WC Testimony Hosty testified as to having Destroyed his Original Notes upon completing the Official Report. This removed the Oswald comments from Hosty's Original Notes.  What was discovered in the National Archives could be a very early draft by Hosty to organize his original notes. This would explain why those notes are simply scrawled on the Back Side of a DPD Affidavit = mere scratch paper. Due to this being written on the Back Side of a DPD Affidavit, it was probably overlooked/lost in the shuffle and then accidentally buried inside the National Archives. This also explains why it is the Only record of Oswald saying he went Outside the TSBD to "watch the P. Parade".       
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 04:44:35 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1378 on: February 26, 2019, 04:41:34 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #1379 on: February 26, 2019, 06:51:01 AM »
The only wishful thinking here is yours, Mr Howsley. You cannot explain away the suppression of Mr Oswald's claim to have gone outside to watch the motorcade. Your beloved fairytale is dead. My condolences.

Let me know when Mr Oswald shows up in the window:

Thumb1:

There doesn't need to be a photo of Oswald at the window as the stack of evidence of his guilt towers over his lies of innocence. You though sure as hell need a photo of him on the steps. At the moment all there is to see is a blob.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1380 on: February 26, 2019, 08:03:56 AM »
    Just my opinion but I do believe Oswald did say he went Outside to "watch the P. Parade" during his 3:15 Interrogation. Oswald saying this does Not make it a fact. People/Suspects lie all the time. Oswald said he was outside the TSBD at his 3:15 Q/A  BEFORE LBJ and J. Edgar came up with their LN shooter from the 6th Floor scenario.

All true!  Thumb1:

But the Hosty notes reveal more than just a claim by Mr Oswald to have gone "outside to watch P. Parade". They also show that a confirmation of the post-shooting 2nd fl lunchroom incident with Officer Baker was put in Mr Oswald's mouth after his death. This is as much of a smoking gun as the suppression of Mr Oswald's "P. Parade" claim, for it shows how central the lunchroom fiction became to depriving Mr Oswald of his alibi.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1380 on: February 26, 2019, 08:03:56 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1381 on: February 26, 2019, 08:07:08 AM »
There doesn't need to be a photo of Oswald at the window as the stack of evidence of his guilt towers over his lies of innocence. You though sure as hell need a photo of him on the steps. At the moment all there is to see is a blob.

Do let us know when you come up with an argument that doesn't rest on blind faith in the virtue and honesty of Captain Fritz and Co.!   Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 08:08:14 AM by Alan Ford »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #1382 on: February 26, 2019, 08:35:12 AM »
Do let us know when you come up with an argument that doesn't rest on blind faith in the virtue and honesty of Captain Fritz and Co.!   Thumb1:

By Captain Fritz and Company I assume you are including Hosty in that group.

Too funny Alan.  Thumb1:  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1382 on: February 26, 2019, 08:35:12 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1383 on: February 26, 2019, 12:18:58 PM »
By Captain Fritz and Company I assume you are including Hosty in that group.

Too funny Alan.  Thumb1:  Thumb1:

Hosty lie? Surely not!

Hosty 11/22: Oswald said he went outside to watch the Presidential parade.
Hosty before WC: Oswald said he was in the domino room during the Presidential parade.

:D