Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 536315 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1368 on: February 26, 2019, 12:40:13 AM »
Advertisement
My source???   It's right there in front of you, Royell.....LOOK.  The penmanship is similar, but not the same....and Hosty's notes, (gray) contradict Bookhout's notes (green)   If Hosty had written all of it he wouldn't have contradicted himself.

So YOU being a Handwriting Expert have determined these Notes are Bookhout's? This is where You consistently get jammed up on this Forum. You continue Stating Your OPINION as being Fact. Total  BS:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1368 on: February 26, 2019, 12:40:13 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1369 on: February 26, 2019, 12:42:19 AM »
There are a lot of difference's between Bookhout's and Hosty's penmanship .......  even though their handwriting is similar .....

Do you also tell fortunes?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1370 on: February 26, 2019, 01:18:49 AM »
     So YOU being a Handwriting Expert have determined these Notes are Bookhout's? This is where You consistently get jammed up on this Forum. You continue Stating Your OPINION as being Fact. Total  BS:

Oh,fer cryin out loud, Royell.... This isn't rocket science....Open your eyes and LOOK.....It's so easy to see that the Hosty (gray) notes are written by a different person than the person who wrote the Bookhout (green) notes... and it doesn't take a certified handwriting analyst to see it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1370 on: February 26, 2019, 01:18:49 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1371 on: February 26, 2019, 01:42:49 AM »
Oh,fer cryin out loud, Royell.... This isn't rocket science....Open your eyes and LOOK.....It's so easy to see that the Hosty (gray) notes are written by a different person than the person who wrote the Bookhout (green) notes... and it doesn't take a certified handwriting analyst to see it.

Be clear when stating what is Your OPINION.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1372 on: February 26, 2019, 02:26:11 AM »
Mr Ford....I thought You were an intellectually  honest person....  I do like to admit I'm wrong, ( Nobody does) but It definitely looks like I was wrong in believing that you are honest.

Mr Cakebread.....You think of yourself as a fearless Warren Critic, yet here you are doing everything you humanly can to shout down evidence that points to the exoneration of Mr Oswald of the heinous crime of shooting John F. Kennedy from the sixth floor of the Book Depository. You ought to go away for a little while and reflect on the ethics of what you are doing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1372 on: February 26, 2019, 02:26:11 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1373 on: February 26, 2019, 03:02:43 AM »
Why did whomever wrote the handwritten note leave out that detail of "P.Parade" in their typed up version?

Why would Oswald make such statment absent attorney present, knowing its a false statement that will be proved false? What does that gain Oswald?

If the reason to write down P.Parade  to later use as proof that Oswald was a liar, then why exclude the P.Parade from the final draft?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:25:53 AM by Zeon Mason »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #1374 on: February 26, 2019, 03:14:02 AM »
Mr Oswald's side of the story is finally getting a hearing ...

His story has been around for 55 years. He stated he was out front/in the lunchroom/coming downstairs all simultaneously.

He was a big fat liar. Let me know if you ever get a clear image of him on the steps and I'll look again. Until then this is nothing but wishful thinking.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1374 on: February 26, 2019, 03:14:02 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1375 on: February 26, 2019, 03:16:25 AM »
Why did whomever wrote the handwritten note leave out that detail of "P.Parade" in their typed up version?

Because Mr Oswald's claimed alibi had to be buried.

Why would Oswald make such statment absent attorney present, knowing its a false statement that will be proved false? What does that gain Oswald?

It wasn't a false statement.

If the reason to write down P.Parade  to later use as proof that Oswald was a liar, then why exclude the P.Parade from the final draft?

That was not the reason it was written down. The reason it was written down was that Mr Oswald himself had said it.