Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528823 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1360 on: February 25, 2019, 10:47:54 PM »
Advertisement
OPEN your eyes, and see for yourself....
The green highlighted notes were written by James Bookhout   The gray notes were written By Hosty.....  Hosty says NOTHING about a Coke....

What is your source that Documents your claim, "the green highlighted Notes were Written by JAMES BOOKHOUT" ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1360 on: February 25, 2019, 10:47:54 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1361 on: February 25, 2019, 10:51:51 PM »
If Mr Oswald stayed in the 2nd fl lunchroom from the time Ms Arnold saw him to the time of the shooting, isn't it another remarkable fluke that the two black co-workers he named as having come into the building through the back entrance just 5 or so minutes before the motorcade--------Messrs Jarman and Norman---------were the two black co-workers who had in fact come into the building through the back entrance just 5 or so minutes before the motorcade?

How about we stop making a presumed liar of Mr Oswald, folks, and start listening to what he's telling us?:

His is the only damn story that checks out!

On that point I agree completely..... Lee was telling the truth.... But those who recorded what he said had an agenda and often twisted his words to fit their agenda....But sometimes they simply didn't understand what he was saying...

And he damned sure never said he went outside with his coke to watch the P. Parade.   He said that he went back to the 1st floor lunchroom after Baker and Truly departed.   And the shortest route to the Domino Room was NOT through the second floor offices, and past Mrs Reid's desk....

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1362 on: February 25, 2019, 11:06:07 PM »

On that point I agree completely..... Lee was telling the truth.... But those who recorded what he said had an agenda and often twisted his words to fit their agenda....But sometimes they simply didn't understand what he was saying...

So----Lee was telling the truth, but in order to get at Lee's truth I, Mr W Cakebread, will zealously cherrypick, mangle and misread the evidence to fit my own long-cherished narrative ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1362 on: February 25, 2019, 11:06:07 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1363 on: February 25, 2019, 11:17:46 PM »
     What is your source that Documents your claim, "the green highlighted Notes were Written by JAMES BOOKHOUT" ?

My source???   It's right there in front of you, Royell.....LOOK.  The penmanship is similar, but not the same....and Hosty's notes, (gray) contradict Bookhout's notes (green)   If Hosty had written all of it he wouldn't have contradicted himself.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1364 on: February 25, 2019, 11:36:40 PM »
So----Lee was telling the truth, but in order to get at Lee's truth I, Mr W Cakebread, will zealously cherrypick, mangle and misread the evidence to fit my own long-cherished narrative ::)

Mr Ford.....Are you related to that other Mr Ford that was Hoovers spy on the Warren Commission..   The Mr Gerald Ford who kept Hoover informed about what all of the members were doing .....

You seem to be hell bent on creating confusion.....But maybe you're simple stupid....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1364 on: February 25, 2019, 11:36:40 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1365 on: February 26, 2019, 12:06:40 AM »
Mr Ford.....Are you related to that other Mr Ford that was Hoovers spy on the Warren Commission..   The Mr Gerald Ford who kept Hoover informed about what all of the members were doing .....

You seem to be hell bent on creating confusion.....But maybe you're simple stupid....

:D

It's not my fault that Mr Oswald puts himself out front for the motorcade, Mr Cakebread! Though I quite understand why you and the other resident kook are gnashing your teeth and foaming at the mouth in anguish at this development. But please, know that you are not alone at this difficult moment---------the Lone Nutters are going through the very same thing! :D

In case you're having trouble with the handwriting, the last bit reads: "Then went outside to watch P. Parade."  Thumb1:

Also, 'O' stands for 'Oswald'.  Thumb1: Thumb1:

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1366 on: February 26, 2019, 12:17:37 AM »
OPEN your eyes, and see for yourself....
The green highlighted notes were written by James Bookhout   The gray notes were written By Hosty.....  Hosty says NOTHING about a Coke....

The writing on both sets of notes was of the hand of the same person,

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1366 on: February 26, 2019, 12:17:37 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1367 on: February 26, 2019, 12:24:03 AM »
:D

It's not my fault that Mr Oswald puts himself out front for the motorcade, Mr Cakebread! Though I quite understand why you and the other resident kook are gnashing your teeth and foaming at the mouth in anguish at this development. But please, know that you are not alone at this difficult moment---------the Lone Nutters are going through the very same thing! :D

In case you're having trouble with the handwriting, the last bit reads: "Then went outside to watch P. Parade."  Thumb1:

Ford...You've burned out your clutch ...you're racing your engine and going nowhere....

Also, 'O' stands for 'Oswald'.  Thumb1: Thumb1: