Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 37584 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1340 on: July 11, 2018, 05:44:40 PM »

Still waiting for Ray to answer the point about the buttons going up one side of the collar...

In a court room situation with a jury I just won my case there...

The image posted by Bart Kamp where I outlined Sarah's clearly visible obese shoulder line also conclusively proves Prayer Man is Stanton...

The JFK community solves its wrongness on evidence problems by banning and ostracizing the person with the correct evidence...But it then turns around and takes a moral position against governments doing that... 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 05:48:16 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1340 on: July 11, 2018, 05:44:40 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1341 on: July 11, 2018, 05:46:16 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Still waiting for Ray to answer the point about the buttons going up one side of the collar...

In a court room situation with a jury I just won my case there...

"Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Goodbye, Buttons!

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1342 on: July 11, 2018, 05:52:18 PM »
"Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Goodbye, Buttons!

What Ray is really saying here is I can't answer your evidence...To me that is equal to being a real liar...

What kind of a rotten community sits back and does nothing in front of such blatant dishonesty?...These members who are in open contempt of provable evidence are OK and welcomed and I get banned...

As Ray shows, after being completely demolished on the button issue, somehow in Ray's mind that gives him the right to still mock them...

That was the same line Prudhomme used before disappearing in to the empty void of failed Prayer Man researchers...

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 05:55:29 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #1343 on: July 12, 2018, 03:05:42 AM »
The point I made was that it was impossible for pixel blow-outs to appear in the exact location that buttons would...I made this point years ago when the Prayer Man people first came up with the lame excuse that the buttons were artifacts or pixels...I pointed-out that such photo phenomenon were random in nature and would not appear in symmetrical conformity...That point was as valid then as it is now and the Prayer Man people avoided answering it back then just like Ray is dodging it like the wicked witch of the west dodges a bucket of water now...

Nice quote Brian and you're finally showing a little better sense here about blown out pixels. So can you now also start saying that these wonderfully made blown up images you claim show a woman are nothing more than pixelized blobs? It would do wonders in restoring your credibility here as a serious researcher.

Otherwise you'll just continue to look like old George.  You know, round and round we go...

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1344 on: July 12, 2018, 03:56:01 AM »

Reading Walton's entry it is clear he doesn't understand what is being argued...

Try giving an intelligent answer to what is being said next time Michael...

The Davidson enhancement and my button symmetry argument have nothing to do with each other...The buttons veering off on the collar proves they are buttons and not pixels, therefore proving Prayer Man isn't Oswald...

Davidson is valid.

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1344 on: July 12, 2018, 03:56:01 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1345 on: July 12, 2018, 12:30:55 PM »
Wow, it's a FACE!

Alternatively, let's be BORING and look at the image in context!

Clearly, Prayer Man is a member of the Ku Klux Klan!  Thumb1:

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1346 on: July 12, 2018, 04:21:24 PM »

Alan and the Prayer Man people pretend they are seriously debating the evidence but when you show conclusive arguments of evidence they ignore them and return with silly, childish posts...

The face is clearly female, as even the members of the opposition said, and does clearly represent evidence that Prayer Man is not Oswald...

Alan and the Prayer Man people are not here to find the correct evidence or argue it honestly...

The buttons veering on one side of the collar are conclusive proof that Prayer Man is not Oswald...It's why Alan is ignoring it and filling the page with silly stuff...

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1347 on: July 12, 2018, 04:28:46 PM »
Wow, it's a FACE!

Alternatively, let's be BORING and look at the image in context!

Clearly, Prayer Man is a member of the Ku Klux Klan!  Thumb1:

Although generally speaking, for clarity I do hope that the readers of this forum, especially casual readers, understand that posted comments in new threads, and replies to existing threads, should always be attributed to the actual poster. Specifically, it is hopefully understood that a non reply by others, is just that, and does not, as well should not, indicate agreement or disagreement.

Should I feel I have developed a conclusion, and/or opinion, and wish to express such, I will do so. 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 06:54:07 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1347 on: July 12, 2018, 04:28:46 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1348 on: July 12, 2018, 05:09:27 PM »

Alan and the Prayer Man people pretend they are seriously debating the evidence but when you show conclusive arguments of evidence they ignore them and return with silly, childish posts...

The face is clearly female, as even the members of the opposition said, and does clearly represent evidence that Prayer Man is not Oswald...

Alan and the Prayer Man people are not here to find the correct evidence or argue it honestly...

The buttons veering on one side of the collar are conclusive proof that Prayer Man is not Oswald...It's why Alan is ignoring it and filling the page with silly stuff...
For me, I have to conclude that buttons are a non issue, and I don't recall ever being concerned about whether or not the coat was fastened that way, or with a zipper, velcro strap, or hooks, for identification clarity.

I maintain my long held conclusion that PrayerPersonImage represents a female, and therefor aka PrayerWomanImage. And, recently acquired and presented evidence strongly indicates that PrayerWomanImage represents now deceased SarahDeanStanton, who was then employed at the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building.

And now, as it approaches fifty-five years after the assassination, there is still no reliable provable evidence placing a MaleImage in that corner of the entrance landing. Additionally, there is reliable provable evidence that the accused shooter, LeeHarveyOswald, was not on the landing/stairs during said event.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 05:15:44 PM by Larry Trotter »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1349 on: July 12, 2018, 05:43:40 PM »
For me, I have to conclude that buttons are a non issue, and I don't recall ever being concerned about whether or not the coat was fastened that way, or with a zipper, velcro strap, or hooks, for identification clarity.

Larry:   How could you call conclusive forensic evidence a "non-issue"? Independently, and by themselves, the buttons prove Prayer Man cannot be Oswald...

You seem to be unaware of the fact the buttons are serious forensic proof that the garment seen on Prayer Man cannot be one that was owned by Oswald...What Ray was forced to run away from was the fact the buttons could be seen veering off to one side of the collar like buttons would do on a garment...That proves they are buttons or fasteners and not any film artifact like David Josephs and the other Prayer Man excuse-makers were alleging...Once you look at the lowest button on Prayer Man's garment you realize it is too low to be on any shirt owned by Oswald and therefore serves as proof that Prayer Man cannot be Oswald...It also proves that Barry and Alan's excuse that Prayer Man's width (that they obviously see) cannot be due to any shirt being untucked as they falsely claimed...And once you know they are buttons you can then look at the direction they are facing and realize Prayer Man is facing Frazier in Darnell and does not have his arms folded...

"Non-issue"?

« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 06:16:34 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1349 on: July 12, 2018, 05:43:40 PM »