Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Alan Ford, Martin Weidmann, Elias Firth, Brian Doyle, Nicholas Turner and 85 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 81987 times)

Online Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1340 on: July 12, 2018, 08:00:45 PM »

Definitely a match!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1340 on: July 12, 2018, 08:00:45 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #1341 on: July 12, 2018, 08:05:56 PM »

Alan is running from the buttons...

If he shrunk Sarah's family photo down to Prayer Man's size and overlapped them he would see the shoulder line matches perfectly, as well as the hips and forearm...

Online Mark Valenti

« Reply #1342 on: July 12, 2018, 09:32:57 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't see what purpose it serves to diminish conclusive evidence that won the debate in this thread...

Cognitive dissonance.

You haven't won anything. Not even if you jump up and down and demand that people crown you the winner.

You have convinced yourself, that's about it.

Your self-congratulations is what's preventing you from framing your argument and facts in a way that would be more persuasive.

Time and time again you claim victory over this person or that person.

But surely you realize you haven't changed anyone's minds, don't you?

Or is your head jammed so far up your ass that you can no longer detect which way the wind is blowing?

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1343 on: July 12, 2018, 10:53:02 PM »
Cognitive dissonance.

You haven't won anything. Not even if you jump up and down and demand that people crown you the winner.

You have convinced yourself, that's about it.

Your self-congratulations is what's preventing you from framing your argument and facts in a way that would be more persuasive.

Time and time again you claim victory over this person or that person.

But surely you realize you haven't changed anyone's minds, don't you?

Or is your head jammed so far up your ass that you can no longer detect which way the wind is blowing?

He says while being unable to answer the plainly-argued, intelligently-put button evidence...

You're just yanking harder on the rope...It gives me great pleasure to see you doing that...

The cognitive dissonance here is from your side not mine... I've proven the buttons are real because artifacts do not appear in symmetrical order because of their random nature...They do not line-up on one side of a collar like buttons do...You have failed to address the argument and evidence...You have failed to respond to the fact the lowest button on Prayer Man's garment is too low to be any button on Oswald's clothing...This is a scientific forensic fact based on sound observation of evidence...It cannot be legitimately responded to with invective...You have only proven my victory harder by being unable to disprove it...

Do you even know what is being argued here or are you just childishly knee-jerking for a response?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 10:59:15 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1344 on: July 13, 2018, 01:07:20 AM »

It's Kamp's own image ...

Do you remember what you said when I pointed you to a set of 3 small W images posted by Kamp that suggested that "the face" was made up of PM's neck and collar bone?
I forget the exact wording but it was something akin to "never trust images from him". So the pattern of hypocrisy continues.
If you'd have asked at the time I could have told you, those Wiegman frames he posted were from a Robin Unger gif.

I can only guess why Kamp used such a poor Darnell frame, perhaps it's the best one that shows his "Stanton" to the east, stil, l see no reason for anyone to use it for PM period.

You still haven't learnt the first rule of photographic manipulation- rarely can you make people see what you want them to in a less than perfect image, no matter how many times you draw on them(or beat your audience over the head with them) but let's keep pretending it's the audience who have the problem, despite them having far more experience than yourself.

Experts will dissagree with you on most everything Stanton/female related, that's why you stear well clear of them and you know it. You know it, I know you know it and you know I know you know you know it. Boxed into a corner like you are we shan't expect any new or meaningful observations from you, you're done, intellectual suicide indeed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1344 on: July 13, 2018, 01:07:20 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1345 on: July 13, 2018, 01:40:49 AM »
Alan is running from the buttons...

If he shrunk Sarah's family photo down to Prayer Man's size and overlapped them he would see the shoulder line matches perfectly, as well as the hips and forearm...

I maintain my estimate of the photographic image representing SarahStanton to be about 10 years later than the filmed PrayerWomanImage.
And, as well, i maintain my conclusion that the PrayerWomanImage as pictured in AlanFord's post/Reply#1352 has a slightly to her right viewing stance.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 01:51:38 AM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1346 on: July 13, 2018, 01:45:07 AM »

Definitely a match!  Thumb1:

Bumped for image verification, as posted in Reply#1352.

Online Mark Valenti

« Reply #1347 on: July 13, 2018, 01:55:37 AM »
He says while being unable to answer the plainly-argued, intelligently-put button evidence...

I'm not trying to answer your stupid theories. I don't care about Prayer Woman or Prayer Man or Prayer Dog. I'm just pointing out that you're an ass, and that is a dispute-free truth.

You're just yanking harder on the rope...It gives me great pleasure to see you doing that...

Yeah, I can tell you're the kind of guy who gets a thrill by watching another guy yanking. But try to control yourself.

I've proven the buttons are real

Nobody freakin' cares, Button Man.

You have failed to address the argument and evidence

Not trying to, don't care.

It cannot be legitimately responded to with invective.

And yet it was!

You have only proven my victory harder by being unable to disprove it.

You should consider putting that on an arm tattoo.

Do you even know what is being argued here or are you just childishly knee-jerking for a response?

Normally I wouldn't stoop to conquer so freely but you pepper these online forums with your baloney like an ever-spreading fungus. And it gave me a small pleasure to publicly call you out for your stupid theories/obsessions/verbal vomit.

Just remember Brian or ALBERT or whomever you're pretending to be this year, EVERYBODY KNOWS you're full of it. Your secret is out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1347 on: July 13, 2018, 01:55:37 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1348 on: July 13, 2018, 02:29:08 AM »
I maintain my estimate of the photographic image representing SarahStanton to be about 10 years later than the filmed PrayerWomanImage.

What it means is, is that since "Stanton" looks at least 10 years older than someone in her early 40s, then the image Brian shared with us must be from the 1970's and not the 1960's and especially not from '62-64, using that same logic- if she looks like she's in her early 60's then the image must be from the 1980's, or perhaps one begins to except alternatives, one being that it ain't the Stanton who worked at the TSBD and Wilma played him for a fool and at this stage who would blame her or... she looks older than she actually was?

Online Alan Ford

« Reply #1349 on: July 13, 2018, 05:11:01 AM »
The power of cropping!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1349 on: July 13, 2018, 05:11:01 AM »