Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 536127 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1256 on: February 21, 2019, 11:43:10 PM »
Advertisement
Stablised by the amazing Mr R. Unger!  Thumb1:

What is clear is that whoever that might be, Buell Frazier could Not miss seeing that person.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1256 on: February 21, 2019, 11:43:10 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1257 on: February 21, 2019, 11:50:45 PM »
The more I see it, the more I think it's a camera. Maybe gloves.....but probably not. The raising motion tells me it's someone with a camera in their hand. About to take a picture. I really can't see where it would be anything else. I'm not making any inference. Just saying that's what I see. Don't know if it's a man or a woman. Although I'm leaning toward a man. But.....can't say for sure.

It also could be a pack of cigarettes, possibly held by someone wearing white gloves. People sometimes jiggle or tap a pack of cigarettes in order to get 1 cigarette to pop Up an inch or 2 above the top of the pack. They then remove that cigarette directly from the pack with their lips/mouth. The stabilization would rule out a purse with a strap. And we are assuming this is the same person. I am Not positive this is the same person.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 11:57:09 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1258 on: February 22, 2019, 06:26:12 AM »
    What is clear is that whoever that might be, Buell Frazier could Not miss seeing that person.

True! Thumb1:

When the late Mr G. Mack showed him Prayer Man a few years back, the best he could offer was 'Bill Shelley?' A rather eyebrows-raising response, to say the least!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1258 on: February 22, 2019, 06:26:12 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1259 on: February 22, 2019, 06:29:23 AM »

"Prayer (Wo)Man" is definitely NOT Lee Harvey Oswald. Even Oswald himself confirmed that fact [when, at 7:55 PM CST on 11/22/63, he said to the press that he was inside the building when JFK was being shot]." -- DVP; September 18, 2015

Looks like you're going to need to update your thinking in the light of the new evidence, Mr von Pein!

There is only one place that can be described as "in the building" yet "outside"
--------------the roofed front entranceway.

A.K.A. The Place Where Prayer Man Is Standing.  Thumb1:

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #1260 on: February 22, 2019, 06:41:39 AM »
There is only one place that can be described as "in the building" yet "outside"
--------------the roofed front entranceway.

A.K.A. The Place Where Prayer Man Is Standing.  Thumb1:

No one who is standing on any of these steps would be INSIDE the building. That's crazy talk. Nor could anyone who was standing on these steps possibly think they were still INSIDE the building. All of the steps are OUTSIDE the front door, in the open air....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1052.html

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 06:49:00 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1260 on: February 22, 2019, 06:41:39 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1261 on: February 22, 2019, 07:17:55 AM »

No one who is standing on any of these steps would be INSIDE the building.

Mr Oswald never said "I was INSIDE the building". He merely confirmed the reporter's "in the building". And, thanks to Hosty's notes, we now know exactly which part of the building he meant: the front entranceway.

You think the front entrance steps belong to the street rather than the building?  ::)

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #1262 on: February 22, 2019, 07:47:46 AM »
Mr Oswald never said "I was INSIDE the building". He merely confirmed the reporter's "in the building". And, thanks to Hosty's notes, we now know exactly which part of the building he meant: the front entranceway.

You think the front entrance steps belong to the street rather than the building?  ::)

No, but if I was on those steps, I most certainly would not consider myself to be IN the building. I would consider myself to be OUTSIDE the confines of the building---because I would, indeed, be OUTSIDE the confines of said structure AND OUTSIDE the front door.

(Why on Earth is this even a debatable point? It's not.)

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 07:51:03 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1262 on: February 22, 2019, 07:47:46 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1263 on: February 22, 2019, 08:11:31 AM »
No, but if I was on those steps, I most certainly would not consider myself to be IN the building. I would consider myself to be OUTSIDE the confines of the building---because I would, indeed, be OUTSIDE the confines of said structure AND OUTSIDE the front door.

(Why on Earth is this even a debatable point? It's not.)

Oh but it's not a debatable point anymore, Mr von Pein. We now have two statements from Mr Oswald as to his whereabouts.

1) Agent Hosty makes it perfectly clear that Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he "went outside to watch P. Parade".
2) Mr Oswald confirmed to the reporter that he was "in the building at the time".

The front entranceway is outside, yet it is still within the building.

Had Mr Oswald gone down into the street, he would have answered the reporter's question with "No, I was out in the street." Not complicated!

Mr Oswald has helpfully given us his precise location for the assassination. That this location was a disaster for Captain Fritz and Co. explains why Mr Oswald's claim was suppressed. That the location is a disaster for your beloved Lone Nut fairytale is neither my fault nor my problem!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 08:15:38 AM by Alan Ford »