Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528738 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2018, 02:42:10 PM »
Advertisement

Frazier has been shown the Darnell still multiple times. Why has he not once even suggested it might be Sarah Stanton, a person he has been happy to mention elsewhere?

IMHO, it was a dude taking pictures with a camera.  Sarah would certainly have shared those pictures with us by now.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2018, 02:42:10 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2018, 06:24:25 PM »
Can you explain the relevance, Barry?

Frazier's comment at around 5.29 in the video which you refer to is a conversation he had with Sarah BEFORE the assassination had started, which in my opinion is not relevant to the debated images of the Prayer Person's location which are scenes filmed AFTER the shooting has finished.
Or am I missing something?

To be more accurate, it's a conversation he claimed in that one video alone to have with Sarah, elsewhere he says something completely different.
I believe the assassination started for those near the steps the moment they were told JFK was hit, that's now apparently around 20s after the actual shooting, with BWF having to be told twice, so I guess if he actually said it,  it still works for me, there's a window there.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2018, 06:41:09 PM »
Let's be fair to ourselves at least, "we" only recognised Frazier from his hairline and then it all fell into place and apparently so did he, there's only one frame that shows it well, so like us he needed to see that good one, the person to his left could hardly be recognised visually in the same way but PM should be doable once you find the right person and I'm convinced it's going to have to look wee bit like Oswald whoever it is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2018, 06:41:09 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #123 on: June 17, 2018, 06:57:13 PM »
Better still,

Perhaps Brian, you could invite her to join this Forum to verify your claims.
What do you say, she would be most welcome here.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #124 on: June 17, 2018, 07:01:11 PM »
Better still,

Perhaps Brian, you could invite her to join this Forum to verify your claims.
What do you say, she would be most welcome here.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: June 17, 2018, 07:01:11 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #125 on: June 17, 2018, 07:39:14 PM »
Brian and Alan,
there's a confusion here, the short film that Brian linked to only refers to what Frasier said and what he said has then been used to conclude that PM=SS, with no explaination, no nod to the evidence and no alternative, just a complete leap of faith and Brian claims gameover. All based on what Buell said, nothing else. Now I was hoping someone would notice later on that Buell does indeed turn to his RIGHT when again mentioning Sarah, the first comment under the video led me right to it but Alan is correct and he actually says he was "right down, by the first step" how can that be confused with the what we know as the top step? What is seen in the films is irrelevant to this, it's only about what he said and we know what he meant, it's so clear a five year old would know he meant the bottom.

Calvery he did not know by name at the time, more than one woman ran from that horrific scene and many worked at that building, so aside from Calvery are we to conclude that eveyone else came back and couldn't speak? Buell could be talking about someone other than Calvery or even more than one woman with memory confusing the two.
One minute you bet the house on one little thing the man said, the next you're claiming he can't be correct because your interpretation of the film says it happened only one way. Yorway or dahiway.

Exactly Barry. Frazier's repeated lefthand gesture when mentioning Sarah beside him is an involuntary indication of where he remembers her having been as the limo came onto Elm Street. This tallies of course with where Pauline Sanders places Sarah (and herself) = east of the railing.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #126 on: June 17, 2018, 08:00:54 PM »
Okay, Brian so he didn't go down the steps before Darnell, like we need to be told but don't you see what's happened to you? Because of this scenraio you've come to rely on so much you cannot even hear him say it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: June 17, 2018, 08:00:54 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #127 on: June 17, 2018, 08:02:33 PM »
Ok ty I got it delete it.