Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533534 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1064 on: December 25, 2018, 03:00:37 PM »
Advertisement
Not sure if discussed earlier but while staring at all those photos and gifs, I came to a question can this be the same person?
This person is looking outward the TSBD while two women with scarfs are in front of him/her. Check the distinctive left ear shape in Darnel-Wiegman.
If we assume that the person is the same in both films and if Altgens 6 showing Oswald (not Lovelady) as Doorman than this might be the same person, Oswald.
Yes, I know, too many ifs and too poor images to conclude anything but the clue might be good.

Check the GIF bellow, too.
content.invisioncic.com/r16296/monthly_2016_12/Darnell7.gif.f1f3f53f729be48702e577940da3fd35.gif

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1064 on: December 25, 2018, 03:00:37 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1065 on: December 25, 2018, 05:18:04 PM »
Not sure if discussed earlier, but while staring at all those photos and gifs, I came to question can this be the same person?
This person is looking outward from the TSBD while two women with scarves are in front of him/her. Check the distinctive left ear shape in Darnel-Wiegman.
If we assume that the person is the same in both films and if Altgens 6 showing Oswald (not Lovelady) as Doorman then this might be the same person, Oswald.
Yes, I know, too many ifs and too poor images to conclude anything but the clue might be good.

Patrick,

I never realized Oswald was so bald.

-- Tommy  :)

PS  In your theory, who is "Prayer Man" -- Lee Harvey Oswald, Sarah Stanton, or someone else?

PPS  What clue?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 05:36:10 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1066 on: December 25, 2018, 05:32:19 PM »
Patrick,

I never realized Oswald was so bald.

PS  In your theory, who is "Prayer Man" -- Lee Harvey Oswald, Sarah Stanton, or someone else?

Neither was Lovelady but people still believe this was Lovelady.

On the second look, why do you think that this person was "so bald"? The Sun was strong so it was not needed to be bald at all but short, bright hair would create the image we see, too.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1066 on: December 25, 2018, 05:32:19 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1067 on: December 25, 2018, 05:46:26 PM »
Neither was Lovelady but people still believe this was Lovelady.

On the second look, why do you think that this person was "so bald"? The Sun was strong so it was not needed to be bald at all but short, bright hair would create the image we see, too.

Patrick,

I find you very hard to understand.

What do you mean when you say, "Neither was Lovelady"?

Lovelady wasn't what, Patrick?

Lovelady wasn't something, too?

Yes, we have no bananas?

LOL

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1068 on: December 25, 2018, 05:58:02 PM »
Patrick,

I find you very hard to understand.

What do you mean when you say, "Neither was Lovelady"?

Lovelady wasn't what, Patrick?

Lovelady wasn't something, too?

Yes, we have no bananas?

LOL

Bold.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1068 on: December 25, 2018, 05:58:02 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1069 on: December 25, 2018, 06:25:29 PM »
I clearly see four persons, not sure what "?" is. Persons marked 1, 2, 3, 4 are looking towards the TSBD entrance and person circled in red seems to look outwards. What I see is fair resemblance in shapes and shades between Wiegman and Darnel frames considering the person circled in red so this makes me conclude this person is looking outwards. It is another question who this person is. If we assume it is the same person than it might be Lovelady or Oswald depending on who you believe Doorman person was.

Patrick,

We already know that "Doorman" in Altgens-6 and the person circled in red in the Wiegman frame (above, on the previous page) are the same person -- Billy Lovelady.

Sorry, dude, but you're wasting our time here.

Why don't you go register at the JFK Assassination Debate - Education Forum and read up on the subject matter?

« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 06:27:37 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1070 on: December 26, 2018, 06:53:25 AM »
Suffice it to say that then-25-year-old John Templin is visible to the immediate left of your "glasses woman" in Betzner-3, and that both he and 37 year-old, fedora-wearing Brandt can be seen standing next to each other in Willis-5 (I'm typing this post on my android and at 69 years of age I'm somewhat techonogically challenged, so I'm afraid you're  going to look them up, yourself).

I?m not sure how this demonstrates that glasses-woman is Calvery. Or even that Templin is correctly identified for that matter. Or that tall woman in Zapruder is even the same person as glasses woman in Betzner. You haven?t connected the dots at all.

But even if glasses-woman is Calvery, you still haven?t demonstrated that black-blob in Darnell is the same as glasses woman other than a totally subjective claim that you think the sweater somehow matches or that you think you see a stripe. It?s all conjecture. Which is fine, but don?t think it?s proof of anything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1070 on: December 26, 2018, 06:53:25 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1071 on: December 26, 2018, 12:09:30 PM »
Is there some independent account that Templin and Calvery stood together? And how do you know that?s Templin?

John,

If you will read any of the newspaper or magazine articles that mention John Templin in the context of the JFK assassination, you'll realize that he and his older friend Ernest Brandt claimed to have been standing a few feet from Kennedy when the first shot rang out.

If you'll look at the group of people in the Z-film who were standing the nearest to Kennedy when the first shot rang out, you'll see that all of them are women except for two men who are standing next to each other, two men who ended up going to Dealey Plaza together for many years every November 22 to commemorate the event -- John Templin and his older friend Ernest Brandt, the latter of whom always brought with him the fedora which he can be seen wearing in the Z-film and in Willis-5.

But what does it matter whether or not Thierry "Fake News" Speth, Don Roberdeau, and/or Robin Unger labeled them correctly on the Z-film frame?  What does it matter what the names of these two guys are -- these two guys in a sea of females?

The fact is, when you look at that Z-film frame, and at Betzner-3, and Willis-5, and compare them, you realize that your tall "Glasses Woman" is standing next to a young man, and that he, in turn, is standing next to a suit-wearing man who's wearing a fedora hat.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 03:45:43 PM by Thomas Graves »