Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Mark Valenti, Patrick Jackson and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 38371 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2018, 09:53:24 PM »
Thanks for folding Ray...

Hughes does seem to back my shadow angle...We could check out the sun angle on any Nov 22 because the outer portal is the same...

I understand you are running from the rest of my points in public because you can't answer them...The Prayer Person subject is the favorite topic of kooks and cranks and intellectual cowards...

To wit: Ray cannot answer my foot down on the step challenge in Wiegman because he knows I'm right...Stancak avoided a cartoon of Prayer Person in Wiegman with one foot on the step because he knew it looked ridiculous and did not match the seen image in Wiegman...In fact, knowing Stancak's methods, I would say he probably did do a cartoon graphic for Prayer Person in Wiegman and immediately saw it didn't work so he omitted it...He then comes out on the Education Forum and says he's developing a better model (ie the one he is currently using refuted him)...We'll wait another year for Stancak to answer this with Gordon's protection...And Jim DiEugenio's approval of the banning of those who debunked it...

Ray is running like an Olympic sprinter from my scientific proof above that Stancak cheated and fudged his Prayer Person cartoon to make it fit having a foot on the step...This is such condemning proof against Stancak that both Ray and Andrej are literally unable to respond to the direct arguments and evidence...Anyone can take a measuring tool and measure Prayer Person's inseam in the graphic above and see it is 2 inches longer than Frazier's - which would be impossible for a person who is 3.5 inches taller than Oswald...This is evidence that Stancak is a charlatan who cheats to make his bogus theories work and hopes no one will notice...He then actually gets away with posting that he refuses to answer this because "You are just trying to find things that are wrong to disprove me"...This is the level of intellectual/academic conduct that Gordon is OK with while claiming to be "sensitive to quality of content"...

Don't worry Ray...You won't have to give an honest answer because the  Education Forum moderators will protect you by banning the opposition...And they will use the words of the people who are openly refusing to answer good evidence to justify it...           

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2018, 09:53:24 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2018, 11:21:38 PM »

If you look at Willis 8 the reporter is on the first step down from the landing...If you superimpose Prayer Person in Wiegman in to Willis 8 you will see that if Prayer Person had one foot on the step like Stancak alleges then he would have to be illuminated by the same bright sun that is illuminating that reporter...This proves that Prayer Person is up on the landing in both Darnell and Wiegman because he never changes height...Make this argument on the Education Forum and James Gordon will ban you rather than make the Murphy gang answer this correct forensic evidence...

I don't think people realize I have debunked Stancak right here...Go to his overhead graphic and swing Prayer Person's shoulders around to be straightly aligned with the landing as they are in Wiegman...You will see that it would swing Prayer Person's entire left side into the bright sun according to Stancak's own model...Now you know why the charlatan Stancak avoided posting an image of Prayer Person in Wiegman...

Ray? You were saying?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 11:47:25 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2018, 12:09:02 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for folding Ray...

I haven't folded, Brian. Show us the angle of the sun that you are working on.

What angle would the shadow of the left side of the entrance make on the area on top of the steps, Albert?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 01:50:51 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2018, 01:54:34 PM »
If you look at Willis 8 the reporter is on the first step down from the landing...If you superimpose Prayer Person in Wiegman in to Willis 8 you will see that if Prayer Person had one foot on the step like Stancak alleges then he would have to be illuminated by the same bright sun that is illuminating that reporter...This proves that Prayer Person is up on the landing in both Darnell and Wiegman because he never changes height...Make this argument on the Education Forum and James Gordon will ban you rather than make the Murphy gang answer this correct forensic evidence...

I don't think people realize I have debunked Stancak right here...Go to his overhead graphic and swing Prayer Person's shoulders around to be straightly aligned with the landing as they are in Wiegman...You will see that it would swing Prayer Person's entire left side into the bright sun according to Stancak's own model...Now you know why the charlatan Stancak avoided posting an image of Prayer Person in Wiegman...

Ray? You were saying?

I was saying that you are wrong over the shadow on Frazier. It is caused by the top of the entrance not by the left hand side which you are stating. Show me the  angle of the sun you are working on at 12.30 p.m. Brian.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 03:07:01 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2018, 04:26:32 PM »
I haven't folded, Brian. Show us the angle of the sun that you are working on.
What angle would the shadow of the left side of the entrance make on the area on top of the steps, Albert?

This image shows a shadow from the west wall of the portal that PROVES my claim of where the shadow is on Frazier...I do not withdraw it - I re-assert it...

Ray, you are one of the unholy tide that plagues credible researchers known as the Murphy theorists...Even though this evidence proves I am correct and Stancak placed his shadow at least a foot too far west you will ignore it and you will refuse to change your ignorant Murphy beliefs...The Murphy theory can only exist where the opposition is censored and their evidence is ignored...Lovelady, in this linked image, was very close to the center rail...For the west wall shadow to shade Lovelady that way would mean that if it were properly drawn, according to what you see in Wiegman, it would be well east of where Stancak has it...This is proof that Stancak does not know what he is doing and is simply pulling serious components of the portal scene out of his ass and winging it...He is protected by Gordon who lies and accuses people falsely of site violations when he is really protecting his favorite members...He should be sued...Sorry Ray, but competent research involves more than the trolling you do...Andrej Stancak is a fool who accuses me of not being fit to post amongst credible researchers on the Education Forum but then runs in public from this refuting provable science when shown...Only losers use banning to hide from what they know they can't answer...Thank you Ray...Your idiotic inability to answer my inseam proof that proves Prayer Person was on the landing and was therefore too short to be Oswald wins this for me:               
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 05:12:15 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2018, 04:26:32 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2018, 04:30:44 PM »
Answer the question Brian. What angle do you believe the sun cast on the entrance of the TSBD at 12.30. Quite a simple question  to answer by a genius like yourself.

Or are you afraid to say?

Stancak based his rebuild on the Darnell photo shown here.

Not the one you have linked above. Nice try.

Now answer the question.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 04:46:28 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2018, 04:47:03 PM »
If you can't answer my question, Brian, I'll tell you the answer.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2018, 04:58:37 PM »
Either you have no skill or more likely you have cognitive dissonance to the evidence I just showed you...If you open the link I provided it shows the Wiegman frame with the same shadow that runs up the side of Frazier in Darnell running up the side of Lovelady...This isn't difficult to understand Ray and I already explained it adequately in my last post...It is YOU who hasn't answered the question...My proof here shows that the shadow line I claimed on Frazier is as I described it...Murphy liars like yourself and Kamp see this evidence, know it refutes them, but then try to squirm out of it by demanding I show a graphic image of my claimed shadow...But why should I have to?...For anyone who is qualified enough to participate at this level they should know that a transit drawn from the edge of the west wall where the shadow starts that goes through Lovelady where the shadow visibly crosses his body will manifest exactly what I am describing...I've already proven my shadow line in the Wiegman image and you refuse to give an honest answer to it or acknowledge what anyone can see with their own eyes...

Sorry Ray but that ignoring my proof and trying to seize control by making demands isn't working and you still haven't answered the provable evidence...There is nothing dumber than a person who demands evidence, who then gets thoroughly smoked by the evidence he demands, who then ignores that evidence and returns with demanding the same evidence he has just been shown...That's troll-ville and I don't do troll-ville Ray...Have the sense to know when you've lost and when to shut up...You don't have to worry...You can use the DiEugenio method and stay quiet for the assured win with your favoring moderators banning the opposition and making up lies for the reason...

You claimed there was only a horizontal shadow on Frazier caused by the lintel in the portal...Wrong...You can see a vertical shadow on the side of both Frazier and Lovelady...Since we know Lovelady was over by the hand rail that means the sun/shade line is well over east of where Stancak has it...It is YOU who is not answering the proven evidence here or admitting what it shows as far as my Prayer Person claims...

(You are probably PM-ing with Stancak because your moronic challenge sounds exactly like one of his idiotic explanations)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 05:05:42 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2018, 04:58:37 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2018, 05:04:58 PM »
All your comments are just opinions. The one fact you can't change is the position of the sun at 12.30 on 22nd Nov 1963. And  you are too stupid to answer my question.

As I said Stancak based his build up on the Darnell photograph ~NOT the Weigman  you are quoting. Apples and Oranges, Brian

Go on have a go... tell me your what angle the sun is at 12.30 on the top of the steps.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2018, 05:10:11 PM »
My comments are backed-up by firm photographic evidence you are ignoring and calling "opinions"...

Any look at the Wiegman frame I linked will show you can see the vertical shadow run up the right side of Lovelady's body...You are lying to get around evidence that refutes you...

You've proven the credibility of the Murphy mob here Ray...Thank you...

(You are probably PM-ing with Stancak because your challenge sounds exactly like one of his idiotic explanations)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 05:13:28 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2018, 05:10:11 PM »