Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: New blog:Roger Craig  (Read 3210 times)

Offline Denis Morissette

New blog:Roger Craig
« on: April 01, 2018, 01:36:45 AM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

New blog:Roger Craig
« on: April 01, 2018, 01:36:45 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

Re: New blog:Roger Craig
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 03:41:31 AM »
The rifle found on the 6th floor was a 7.65 Mauser which was stamped on the barrel of the rifle . The shells found by the snipers nest were 6.5 which fits an Italian Carbine . Weitzman , Fritz and Roger Craig all saw the rifle which was stamped 7.65 Mauser . Roger Craig was pushed out of Dallas because he was not going to change his story. There was not a bullet clip sticking out of the bottom of the rifle when they found the rifle and they said that there was a clip sticking out of the bottom of the rifle. The bullet clip is supposed to fall out of the rifle when the last bullet is chambered. When the rifle was found , there was a bullet in the chamber which was ejected.  Go to Roger D. Craig Testimony on You Tube .

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 03:36:04 PM »
I included the full 1974 Craig interview in the blog. :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 03:36:04 PM »

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 03:37:30 PM »
From now on, nobody will believe Craig anymore... :)

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 04:47:31 PM »
Thanks a lot!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 04:47:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2018, 06:01:14 PM »
From now on, nobody will believe Craig anymore... :)

Have all idiots died??

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 01:58:37 AM »
So  Weitzman , Fritz and Craig were all wrong when all 3 of them read 7.65 Mauser on the Barrel of the 7.65 Mauser that all 3 looked at.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 01:58:37 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 12:56:24 AM »
Discovered by Deputy Sheriff Eugene Boone in the Northwest corner of the 6th floor, it was identified as a Mauser by him, Deputy Constable Seymour Weitzman, and Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig. Moments later, Capt. Fritz and Lt. Day show up to examine and take possession of the firearm. Weitzman would give testimony to the Warren Commission that the rifle found was a Mauser. Capt. Fritz said it was a Mauser as well and said so to the Warren Commission. Later, officers Boone and Weitzman, along with Fritz would recant their stories of finding a Mauser. However, Deputy Roger Craig never would . I wonder what would have happened if JFK was put through the process of having the autopsy done at Parkland which would have told us exactly what happened to JFK . I took it for granted when JFK was killed in Dallas and I believed what was told about his assassination but I was only 14 yrs. old and in the 9th grade. I have a very hard time believing our government when it comes to what they are telling us now and have been this way for quite some time . We know that after the Bay of Pigs fiasco that a lot of military leaders of our country along with the CIA were not happy about the situation that JFK was placed in when it came time for backup.  A very good website with memos , papers and many articles on the jfk assassination, go to  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/537054324300063366