Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 106763 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2018, 01:05:20 AM »
Advertisement
Why are you asking for "anyone" to prove a claim that nobody made?  That's exactly what a strawman is, whether you understand it or not.

Precisely, because if nobody can prove that Bookhout was lying (the only person who actually could have done that was the late Linnie Mae Randle) the silly argument would be that Bookhout must have been telling the truth because nobody can prove he didn't.

That is the only plausible reason for asking such a pathetic question in the first place.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2018, 01:05:20 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2018, 01:19:06 AM »
Precisely, because if nobody can prove that Bookhout was lying (the only person who actually could have done that was the late Linnie Mae Randle) the silly argument would be that Bookhout must have been telling the truth because nobody can prove he didn't.

That is the only plausible reason for asking such a pathetic question in the first place.

Speaking of straw man...

I have never stated that Bookhout must be telling the truth since no one can prove he was lying in his report.

I have asked if anyone can prove that Bookhout was lying.  Since you obviously cannot, it must be taken into consideration that his report stated that Randle estimated that the bag was three feet long.  THAT is the reason for me asking my "pathetic" question in the first place.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2018, 03:55:39 PM »
I asked if anyone can show that Bookhout was lying when he stated (in his report) that Randle told him the bag was three feet long.  That is a question and is far from a straw man argument.

...and if nobody can show that Bookhout was lying, then what?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2018, 03:55:39 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2018, 04:01:40 PM »
Logic, as in... your claim that the "click" that was heard by many during the theater scuffle... could have been a theater seat?

It could have been a lot of things.  Hawkins wasn't sure what it was, but somehow you are?  If this is such a ridiculous notion then why did Belin ask Walker if the sound he heard was the click of a seat?  I guess Belin didn't take the Bill Brown correspondence course in logic either.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2018, 04:04:32 PM »
it must be taken into consideration that his report stated that Randle estimated that the bag was three feet long.

Sure.  Taken into consideration and then rejected because it conflicts with what Randle said directly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2018, 04:04:32 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2018, 04:05:45 PM »
I thought the bold type would clue you in, but apparently not.

"Oswald denied carrying a bag THE SIZE ESTIMATED BY FRAZIER"

The part you made up was "THE SIZE ESTIMATED BY FRAZIER".  Fritz never said that.

Once again:

The part you made up was "THE SIZE ESTIMATED BY FRAZIER"

I hope that clears it up for you.

You're a hoot.  It's somehow impossible to carry a lunch in a two-foot long package, so therefore it was a rifle?  The twisted logic never ends.

What dishonest, kooky nonsense.  Oswald denied carrying a long package but only his lunch sack.  Frazier testified that Oswald was carrying a long package and not his lunch.   So Oswald denied carrying a bag the size estimated by Frazier.  Whew:

Mr. BALL. What did you tell him?
Mr. FRITZ. I told him he had a package and put it in the back seat and it was a package about that long and it was curtain rods. He said he didn't have any kind of a package but his lunch. He said he had his lunch and that is all he had, and Mr. Frazier told me that he got out of the car with that package, he saw him go toward the building with this long package.
I asked him, I said, "Did you go toward the building carrying a long package?"
He said, "No. I didn't carry anything but my lunch."

Mr. BALL - Do you remember whether or not when Oswald came back with you on any Monday morning or any weekend did he pack his lunch?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; he did.
Mr. BALL - He did?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. When he rode with me, I say he always brought lunch except that one day on November 22 he didn't bring his lunch that day.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2018, 04:19:41 PM »
What dishonest, kooky nonsense.  Oswald denied carrying a long package but only his lunch sack.  Frazier testified that Oswald was carrying a long package and not his lunch.   So Oswald denied carrying a bag the size estimated by Frazier.  Whew:

Mr. BALL. What did you tell him?
Mr. FRITZ. I told him he had a package and put it in the back seat and it was a package about that long and it was curtain rods. He said he didn't have any kind of a package but his lunch. He said he had his lunch and that is all he had, and Mr. Frazier told me that he got out of the car with that package, he saw him go toward the building with this long package.

Mr. BALL - Do you remember whether or not when Oswald came back with you on any Monday morning or any weekend did he pack his lunch?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; he did.
Mr. BALL - He did?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. When he rode with me, I say he always brought lunch except that one day on November 22 he didn't bring his lunch that day.

This statement by lee Oswald does not deny the fact that he was carrying a paper sack.....  He said the sack held his lunch.....

Frazier acknowledges that Lee always carried his lunch ..but then acts as if he's Superman with X-ray vision and can see that the paper sack doesn't hold Lee's lunch....incredible!! 

Even if Lee had told Frazier that the sack contained curtain rods ( doubtful) it also could have contained his sandwich and fruit....So there is no way that Frazier could know that Lee wasn't carrying a lunch as Fazier himself acknowledged he routinely did .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2018, 04:19:41 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2018, 04:25:48 PM »

This statement by lee Oswald does not deny the fact that he was carrying a paper sack.....  He said the sack held his lunch.....

Frazier acknowledges that Lee always carried his lunch ..but then acts as if he's Superman with X-ray vision and can see that the paper sack doesn't hold Lee's lunch....incredible!! 

Even if Lee had told Frazier that the sack contained curtain rods ( doubtful) it also could have contained his sandwich and fruit....So there is no way that Frazier could know that Lee wasn't carrying a lunch as Fazier himself acknowledged he routinely did .

Wrong:

Mr. BALL - Did you notice whether or not Lee had a package that looked like a lunch package that morning?
Mr. FRAZIER - You know like I told you earlier, I say, he didn't take his lunch because I remember right when I got in the car I asked him where was his lunch and he said he was going to buy his lunch that day.
Mr. BALL - He told you that that day, did he?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right. That is right. So, I assumed he was going to buy it, you know, from that catering service man like a lot of the boys do. They don't bring their lunch but they go out and buy their lunch there.